The Alaskan Prince | Azur Lane

By ShawnCoolFnia

Azur Lane, the name of the strongest naval alliance in the world! An alliance who's sole existence prevents t... More

The History Lesson
Chapter 2 | Meeting New People
Chapter 3 | The Summer Breeze!!!
Chapter 4 | I'm Going Home
Chapter 5 | Respect Goes Far
Chapter 6 | Do You Like Bunny's?
I'll Let You Decide
Chapter 7 | Too Many Bunnies!
Chapter 8 | Let Him Cook

Chapter 1 | Introduction

655 16 31
By ShawnCoolFnia

Though I never made mention if it! I shall now! Azur Lane Made purchase through diplomatic channels for some islands that are ran under Azur Lane Flag! For example! I'll take the island of Faial! Which should be owned by Portugal! It was one of many Islands either traded for or purchased in diplomatic channels to host the Azur Lane flag and it's communities! These Islands will have their original names! Just, keep in mind they'll be under the flag of Azur Lane :D!

It's also worth mentioning! This story begins! BEFORE Yorktown was injured, and before Enterprise develops her fear of the sea and became very... Well shut in from the world around her.

Enjoy the story!

Before we do start! No! I'm not making any harems in this story! people do that way to much on Wattpad! an no I'm not putting a lemon in the story! If I did! It'd be 50 or so chapters into the story anyway! An even then! No!!! Don't ask me to or I'll cry!!!

---1935, Location Atlantic, Faial Island---

---Story Arc: Shenanigan's---

---USS Alaska Point Of View---

"Look!!! Look mommy!!! It's Enterprise!" Children along the shore shout, joy filled, excited, and hyper at the sight of the Eagle Unions flagship, the ship with the most confirmed kills against Siren azured, and siren UNAZURED vessels since her debut! It's said that on her commissioning ceremony! Sirens attacked, and she along with her sister Yorktown took the entire attacking fleet to the bottom! Glancing over at the beach as we sailed around the island, destination, the naval docks along the south-east side. Enterprise smiles, waving happily to the little children, teenagers, parents, etc. The kids eyes just twinkle at the sight of a living legend! Waving, and taking notice to them! She must have been this cool, and awesome, friendly, giant to them. I mean, we ships, depending on the ship class, weight, and length of ship when azured. Can make us upwards of hundreds of feet tall when combined with our vessels! I mean we're LITERALLY titans. Living ships! I always find it nice... Really, seeing kids not fearful of vessels like us. If I was a kid, I'd probably be terrified of giants sailing across waters with metal riggings that can fire guns, planes, torpedoes, float, sink, etc!

"Haha, I remember when the kids got all sorts of riled up when we'd enter port..." Texas comments with a chuckle, this look and tone to match of reminiscing. Tennessee and Arizona sigh, this look of pleasant remembrance, followed by becoming washed in longing. "Yeah, I remember" Tennessee responds, the tone tells of her mind being in a different time. A distant time long before I was ever azured. A time she missed. "Woah!!! Lookie there sis! What kind of battleship is that?" A kid on a family-owned fishing boat, we passed near shouts, pointing directly up at me as I passed rather close by. To get more specific. Pointing at my CB-1 name plate along my bow rigging off my starboard side. I'd have to assume the kid's used to seeing BB on the side of Eagle Battleships. I look like a battleship! I'm tall like a battleship! Got guns like a battleship! But my markings are anything but! The father steps behind his son and daughter, a hand onto their shoulders as he admired and examined my vessel.

"Josh! That there is a Battlecruiser! First of its class, and first of its kind in the Eagle Union navy! USS Alaska." The older fishermen explains unto his children. I glance down unto the family, their boat, and the fish swimming around the boat. Raising a hand at my waste level, waving to them as I sailed away. Holding formation. "DAD DID YOU SEE THAT!? DID YOU SEE THAT!? HE WAVED AT US!!!" The kids run around, jumping and hopping around the ship. They couldn't have been no more than 5 or 6 years of age. Such a simple gesture seems uninteresting in your world. But if literal GIANTS who walked water! Carrying thousands of tons worth of guns and planes waved at you and payed you mind! You'd be excited too!!!

 I turned my attention ahead and looked out unto Enterprise speaking in a tone of surprise. "Surprised there's no weirdo's trying to surf out to meet the fleet here like the last time" "Don't say that Alaska! You'll jinx us! We haven't entered port yet!" Honolulu shouts at me, with a mix of tease and genuine nature! I close my eyes, leaving a smile on my face of pure amusement snickering at her. "Yeah!-" Reopening my eyes. Glancing over onto her. "-I probably shouldn't." Time to time, some perverts... Usually teenagers and young men like to surf out to meet arriving fleets to get a glance up the female vessel's skirts. Not really surprising though... There' teenagers. "If they do! Do I have permission to open fire with blanks?" Hammann asks in a tone of disgust to the idea of it happening again! "NO! Absolutely not! You'll damage the eardrums of kids on shore!" Texas answers! Iowa and me silently laughing at Hammans solution to the problem. Should said problem ever arise.

The immediate denial of such idea from Texas. "Oh, come on old timer! It'd be FUNNY!" Iowa begged in a jokeative manner. "Haha... I have to admit. It would. But still no." "DAMN! well what if we say Hamman accidently! Fired a blank.. Hmm?" Texas just shakes his head with a smile on his face. Choosing not to indulge in that conversation any further. Hamman found Iowa's idea rather entertaining. The two conversating as we sailed into port. Pointing out at docked vessels, Lexington cheers! Smile on her face! Eyes that told of excitement. "Hey! Looks like we'll be sharing docks tonight!" We all look unto the small mixed fleet of vessels whom had been rotated out to lay anchor and protect over the month! Iron blood, Iris Orthodoxy, Royal Navy, Armada de la República Argentina (ARA Navy), and the Marinha do Brasil (Brazil Navy) all already unazured, and docked in port.

I could easily pick out and recognize a few vessels from here! The Brazilian Dreadnought Minas Geraes, ARA Rivadavia! Dreadnought of the Argentine/Argentina navy, FS Courbet (Iris Orthodoxy) FS Dunkerque, SMS Seydlitz... Well, I guess its KMS now. KMS Scharnhorst! HMS Nelson. An that's only naming a few! "Hopefully we can find a place to dock..." Enterprise states, with a hint of worry. "Ahhh we'll find one! This isn't that packed when you compare it to Malta." (Another Azur Lane Island) Texas assures the flagship. Sounding assured and hopeful of the fact. "Ant that the truth! Malta is constantly packed! If port isn't filled with cargo ships! Then it's passenger liners! If it's not them then it's war ships! If not, then it's a mixture of all three trying to squeeze around each other! WITHOUT hitting the local fishing community!" Iowa comments, whole heartedly agreeing with the problems that have befell the ports of Malta! "Now Mauritius Island or Reunion Island on the other hand!" Tennessee brings up the two islands off the coast of Madagascar. Both of which, Azur Lane controlled Islands. Islands with a relatively respectable population. Not to overly crowded! As such the ports, large in size. Are most often covered with empty spots for docking! Cruise ships and Cargo comes in at a rather steady and bearable rate due to the total population only being about 15,000-17,000 per island. Opposed to Malta an equal in size island with a population of 45,000-48,000!!!

"Looks like we'll have to split up for open docking spots. Behave yourselves! And be mindful to those in the water when you separate from ship!" Enterprise announced as short safety brief, as we sailed into docking. Not much else was said, as everyone fanned out, moving towards open spots that would fit their size of ship. Between Battlecruiser Renown and Scharnhorst. Jumping, deazuring as I did, my rigging bursting into wisdom cube fragments, my body shrinking too normal human sized! Landing atop the dock! Behind me the fragment smash together into the shape of USS Alaska CB-1! Then glow sky blue! Before transforming into the real thing! Waves shot out three feet high in either direction striking the ships around it, the dock, and pushing out towards the sea! My ship, and the surrounding two war vessels shift, roll, sway, and list side to side, slowly righting themselves to an even Kiel.

"Pact like a can of sardines! Aren't we!!!" Renown shouts across the dock, surrounded in a group of Royal Navy vessels. I look to them, walking their way with a friendly expression, smiling all the while answering and looking around at the surrounding ships across the dock. Taking in just how crowded it was. "I'd say we are! It's hard to believe just how many ships rotate through this one port per month!" Stopping in front Nelson and Repulse, and beside Renown. "Yeah! Well! We've got the Siren activity in the region to blame for it." Nelson complains, obviously annoyed by it. Placing my hands on my hips. I ask, visually curious. "Speaking of the Sirens. I heard they attacked twice last night. What was that all about?" "Hell, if we know... But I hope they're not planning to make a habit of that." "Oh god I hope not" Repulse awkwardly chuckles after Nelson said that. "Well, if they do-" mid thought, Iowa and Texas approach from down the road. "There he is! What are you up to?! Flirting with the British babes I, see?" Iowa teases, immediately giving this playful smirk. Just trying to embarrass me. I glance towards him with these oddly animated eyes of annoyance.

"You've got way too much faith in me even being capable of flirting with a woman. Let alone the confidence or interest too." I pick on myself, diving deeper into the rabbit hole. Texas and him chuckle at my addition. Arriving and taking a comfortable spot around the others. "Well! Well! WELL! Look who finally decided to show his face! How's it been going old man!" Repulse jokes with Texas, immediately him waving a hand and rolling his eyes. "Right! Repair I think your memories leaving you in your old age! You do remember we both fought in the great war, right? You're not much younger than I am!" "Of course, you still remember that nickname... You're like an elephant! Do you forget anything?" She carries on, continuing to pick and tease in this playful tone, gesturing all whilst she did. Crossing his arms as he laughed. All smug he continued. "Damn right! But nicknames aren't all I can remember~" he said, wiggling his eyebrows in a flirtatiously playful way. Renown laughing, knowing something we younger ships didn't about the two's history. Repulse burying her face in embarrassment and shame! Her whole face turning into pink, pink steam flowing slowly out of her ears.

"Oh, get a room... Again." Renown teases bursting out laughing after saying it! "I sense theirs a story here that we haven't yet heard Grandpa. Care to enlighten us!" Iowa states bumping his elbow into Grandpa Texas' shoulder. "Well back in 1917! We were stationed at-" Interrupting what would have likely been an epic story of LEGENDS... Repulse bolts forward, covering his mouth! "NOTHING!!! We did nothing in 1917... N-Nothing." Removing her hand, Texas teased her one final time. "Oh, you DID something all right..." Nelson rolling her eyes, arms crossed, and looking over at me with her thumb pointed back at them. "Call me back over here, when their done making sexual in-U-windows." Then walked away, heading out of the docks and into the town. I turn with her, waving at the group. "Well, I'd probably should get going to. Enterprise promised to show me around the city! Don't want to keep her waiting." I state, waving as I walked behind Nelson towards the exit way of the docks. "OOOOOOOO~ Sightseeing you say!!! With the FLAGSHIP!? My goodness! ARE YOU DATING OUR FLAGSHIP!?" Iowa teases, I raise a hand back behind me, flipping him off with an embarrassed smile. Speaking with my eyes closed in a mix of tease and annoyance.

"Fuck you Iowa" "Love you to brother!" He shouts back in a playful fashion, returning to his conversation with Texas and the Royal navy capital ships. Passing a mixed group of Iris Orthodoxy & Iron Blood vessels! All of which talking amongst each other about... Girl things. Foch looks over at me, and is followed by Yorck, Kersaint, Surcouf, Blucher, & Karlsruhe. Everyone silently stared, and because I didn't look at them, I didn't know what or why they were. It wasn't until I glanced over at them and waved that I realized why. I blushed as I noticed the looks of admiration and ibidinous. As I looked away, they broke silence. "That must be that new Eagle Battlecruiser."  Foch said in a tone of pleasant lust and joy to the sight. "If they don't have anything else going for them! The male warships of the Eagle Union have one thing!!!" Surcouf begins, the rest of the group at once finished that with her aloud! "!It's physique!"

It's odd seeing, or even hearing even ONE-woman compliment or gawk over you. This was the first time I'd had a foreign woman doing it. Let alone a group. Though for most male vessels that's common. There's a 3 to 1 female to male azuring ratio. So even the not so good-looking male ships are gawked over at times. But that crowd of people who do the gawking, aren't exactly big in number. Most vessels couldn't care less about relationships, affairs, or anything of the sorts. I notice Enterprise ahead, and pick up my pace, excitement on my face as I passed Nelson. Looking towards me, with a subtle smile. Her eyes told she was at the least. Excited to. "Surprised you found a spot so quickly!" She shouts, amused by the fact, but also impressed. "I could say the same for you!" "Well, it's not my first time squeezing a ship into a tight place." Immediately I think dirty mindedly, and chuckle at the fact. Her huffing and looking away with that look of partial amusement.

"Perhaps it could have used better choice of words" She comments, and I nod as I matched her pace, now walking side by side out of the docks, and up into the city. "Just be thankful Iowa didn't hear it!" I warn in joking tone. Her raising a hand over her face. "Oh god! The horror we'd be faced with if he did" "An he'd spare no expense with you being the flagship." I tease, her lowering her hand. "I'd have to change navies and everything!" She carries on. "Even then that may not be enough! You'd have to become a siren! Change names, rigging, planes-" Both of us laughing at the in-depth process and tribulations. "So! What do you want to see first? I can show you the airport, or maybe the clubs, the bars, the restaurants, parks, just name a place and I'll show you how to get their!" "Well... I suppose we should start with the dorms... I'll forget otherwise and be sleeping outside on a bench if I don't." I joke, but also am somewhat honest too... I'd do something stupid like that.

"Dorms it is! I think you'll take a special liking to the dorms. The one's on island have individual climate control for each room! So, you'll be able to set your own rooms temperature and all that." "Really!? Thats fancy? So, I can make the room warmer... Hell yeah! Won't have to use an over whelming number of covers now!" She glances over at me, obviously surprised. "You like the room warm?" With an eyebrow raised, I respond, whilst looking to her. Like this shouldn't be surprising. "Of course I do... Do you not?" "No, I do... I just... Expected the man with ALASKA in his name to be akin to cold climates." "hahaha... No. I hate the cold! They stationed me in Alaska for commissioning for the first 4 months of my existence so as you can imagine! I'm annoyed by the cold now! However! I do like snow on the ground! But hate it during missions... I just can't see when it is..." I go onto a short rant about snow there for a moment. She finds it oddly Entertaining. "I get the feeling you and West Virginia would get along rather well in that regard. Speaking of getting along. Had any bad experiences with anyone yet?" "Not yet" "Well, I'm hopeful that it'll stay that way."

---End of Chapter 1---

I could have made this chapter, and do plan to make all future chapter's twice if not triple in length! I just wanted to make chapter 1 long enough! That you can get an idea of what I'm going for. I can say confidently the combat system will change in this story compared to all previousstories. I don't plan to have ships dye inside this story! Accept for ONCE in a blue moon!! Instead doing what the anime and game seems to suggest! Which is we're their ship is destroyed! But they as an entity remain alive! An get reazured! Basically what happened to Hornet and Yorktown... I'd also like to say! that unlike a lot of my previous stories! THE MAIN Character WILL NOT at any point end up with a different ship! He's Alaska... and will remain Alaska from start to finish. I also plan to try and change about my story telling! An focus more on it as a whole. Lastly!

I'm also going to focus on a mixture of plot, surrounding lore, and a complicated romantic plot!

It's worth mentioning I'm not replacing or discontinuing Flames Of War Or The Shackles Of Affection azur Lane stories I've already began and haven't finished! I plan to continue them with in either next month or the current! I'm just fighting writers block on the first and on Shackles taking a break before I rip my hair out... I've worked on that since the 13th of October to 03/18/24!!! WAY TO long without a break!!! :D

An before you ask! NO I WON'T BE HAVING ANY HAREMS IN THIS FUCKING STORY! Don't ask me to do that! I'll ignore you because LITERALLY EVERYONE DOES THAT! In their stories! So I'm gonna be loyal to the idea of CHANGE! As I've been setting up for in the last two stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
7.7K 211 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...
75.5K 2K 67
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
53.5K 1.3K 51
1919 June 21, Around 10:00 a.m. on 21 June 1919, Commander of the Surrendered Remains of the German Naval Power, Reuter sent a flag signal ordering t...