The Unexpected

Door Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. Meer

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

34.)

1K 121 231
Door Nyderaa

"You sure you good nigga?" A Chris asked, as him and Zachary pulled up to the main entrance of the emergency room at the Los Angeles Children's Hospital.

"You haven't said shit the whole car ride bro, I'm worried about you" Chris spoke in a worry tone.

"I'm good nigga" Zachary spoke softly, He didn't want to go into details that had occurred back at the motel, but Eric will no longer be a problem.

" If you cool nigga, then okay. I'm gone go check on the wife and my boys. You hit me if you need anything" Chris reassured, as the two of them slapped five.

"I appreciate you, real shit. You a real ass nigga for helping me look and find my daughter" said Zachary.

"One father just looking out for the another" Chris said, Zachary nodded his head as they slapped five one more time, Zachary exited out from the car, just as Cameron was walking into the hospital.

"Be safe bro" Zachary said shutting the car door. Chris beeped the horn and pulled off. When Zachary was about to enter the revolving doors at the hospital entrance, Jaycee called him.

"You had me worry sick about you, me and Sai is at your front door, are you home?" Jaycee said over the phone.

"You in Los Angeles?" Zachary asked in confusion , "Yes, when I heard about my niece I jumped on the next available flight with Sai"

"I'm at the hospital right now, momma lissa and pops in law should be in there" Zachary said putting Jaycee on speaker phone and sending Fatima's mother a quick text message, while Zachary was on the phone with Jaycee, Cameron had approached Fatima.

"Can we talk Fatima?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron we have nothing to talk about" she told him.

"Is she okay?" He asked genuinely concerned , Izzy was currently sleep on Danni's lap, while they waited for her to be seen by a doctor.

"iS sHe oKaY?" Fatima repeated what he said back in a sarcastic tone.

"Now you're worried about if my child is fucking okay?" She spat at him.

"Come on T, you don't even have to act like that, of course I was worried about my fucking goddaughter, you making it seem like she don't mean shit to me or I'm just this bad ass nigga, you know me, and you know I'll never put her in no fucked up situation " Cameron said becoming irritated.

"You don't have to worry about my child no more Cameron, As her god father i expected more out of you, but you failed as her godfather. I didn't give you that damn title for the fucking fun of it Cameron, I trusted my child in your hands,  so I'm done with you."

"So you just gone drop me as her godfather over some shit I didn't have control over?" Cameron asked raising his eyebrow, giving her a dumbfounded look.

" You're about to piss me off because you're oblivious as fuck Cameron. Eric should have never been in my child's presence, telling me that your girlfriend is related to Eric should of been something you brought to my attention"

"My daughter was missing for 8+ fucking hours, fucking drugged, who knows what the fuck else she went through, she's only fucking FIVE" Fatima went on, and Cameron stood there just listening to her talk.

"A quick decision you made could have resulted in me never seeing my child again, I just don't be saying shit for no reason Cameron, so please just get the fuck out my face" She raised her voice some.

"I told you Eric and I didn't end on good terms, I told you I wanted nothing else to do with him" She added on, and Cameron took a deep breath, thinking about that conversation him and her had previously.

After Zachary phone call with Jaycee ended, Zachary had approached Cameron with rage-filled eyes, now that Izzy was found, Cameron was his next target.

"Fuck is he doing here?" Zachary asked

"Same reason you're here for nigga" Cameron replied back.

"She not your responsibility nomore nigga, so you could bounce" Zachary said, and Cameron just stood there unbothered, which pissed Zachary off even more.

Zachary stepped a little closer to Cameron and he unleashed a quick four piece combo to his face that left Cameron stunned.

Cameron attempted to fight back but Zachary was too quick for him and left him defenseless.

"ZACHARY" Fatima yelled out, she wasn't mad that Zachary approached Cameron, it was just the simple fact, they were in a public place with cops around, knowing he was locked up before and Izzy was in the same facility, she couldn't afford to lose him again to the system.

Cameron fell to the ground and Zachary stomped him once before Eman pulled him back. "Yo nigga, chill out bro!" Eman hollered. "Yo daughter right there, she don't need to see you with all this damn aggression bro, let's take this shit outside."

"Them niggas could've fucking killed her!" Zachary roared, fighting against the hold that Eman had on him.

" Stop fucking making shit seem like it's my fault nigga, I didn't tell that nigga to take her, fuck wrong with you" Cameron spat, as he leaned to the side to spit blood from his mouth.

"It's seems like your girl needs to watch who she fuck on" Cameron said.

Eman released the dragon before Fatima got the chance to say/do anything. Zachary repeated stomped Cameron out, until the police came and pulled him off of Cameron.

"Get the fuck off of me" Zachary spoke with anger, everyone was going back and forth yelling at each other.

"ENOUGH" Officer Lopez yelled, both Zachary and Cameron got detained and took outside. Today felt like a never ending day for Fatima.

"Niggas got all that mouth but never about shit, fuck wrong with you light-skinned ass fuck niggas."
Zachary said to Cameron.

" Ayy bro, this ain't what you want, trust me" Cameron threatened, Fatima had got in Zachary face, blocking him from seeing the sight of Cameron.

"Can you please just stop, do you want to go back to jail?" Fatima spoke calmly to him.

"Niggas need to watch what the fuck they say, ain't nobody gone disrespect you in front of me, I'm not going for none of that shit mamas"

"I spent fucking hours looking for our child, I was the one risking my life all because that nigga fail to watch her, all this shit lame son"

"I don't give a fuck with nobody say, he was apart of all this shit, I didn't see him searching and tearing up the city behind someone who's supposed to his godchild, that nigga is a cornball " Zachary vented out, as Fatima listened and took everything he was saying in.

Fatima pecked Zachary lips, and a swift of calmness just came over him. "Breathe" She coached, and Zachary took several deep breaths.

"I thank you for everything you've done today honey , but right now our main focus needs to be Izabella" Fatima said referring to Izzy by her full name.

"Are you calm?" Officer Lopez asked walking back over to Zachary , "yes I am calm" Zachary responded. She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, knowing what everything they have been through.

"Next time I'm gone have to arrest you" She said removing the cuffs off of him, " You won't have to " Fatima said back.

After their conversation with Officer Lopez, they headed back into the hospital.

"Daddy?" Izzy said rubbing her eyes, sitting up in Danni's lap. "Little mama, wassup princess" He said sweetly.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked sadly. "What? no, daddy will never be mad at you, you was so brave today, we are all so proud of you mama" He said, grabbing Izzy from Danni and sitting back down,  next to Fatima.

Izzy smiled as she cuddle up in Zachary arms, Fatima laid her head down on Zachary shoulder. As they waited for Izzy to be seen. Eman and Danni engaged in small conversation.

A couple hours had passed, bringing us into Monday morning, Izzy had to stay over night at the hospital.

Physically Izzy was okay, but they were worry about her mentally and emotionally, Izzy showed signs of trauma,  not wanting anyone but her mom , Zachary or Danni touching her.

Fatima wanted to be extra cautious, so a rape kit was preformed on Izzy, which came back negative. The hospital also gave Fatima a referral for a child therapist, after they were discharged.

"I love you, I'll see you back at the house" Zachary told Fatima after he got done strapping Izzy in, then going to open the driver side door for her.

The two shared a kiss before Fatima got into her car, "I love you more" She said, as Zachary watched as she pulled off.

"Man, when's the wedding?" Chris asked with a smiled. "Sooner than everybody probably thinks" Zachary assured.

"Make sure you send a nigga like me an invite" Chris said, as the two of them got into his vehicle and pulled off. Zachary was currently on his way to his shop.

"Nigga you already know, after the shit we went through yesterday, only right I make you one of my best man's"

"Aight now nigga, I'm gone hold you to that, is baby girl good?" Chris asked.

"For the most part yeah bro, They was saying some shit like she's experiencing some kind of trauma, and they referred her to a child's therapist" Zachary explained to Chris.

" She didn't want nobody touching her, she wouldn't even eat, anytime someone reached over her she'll jump, shit crazy bro, and my heart breaks for my lady, because she blaming herself and shit for that niggas action"

"Bro you just keep making sure that you're reminding her that none of this is her fault."

"I don't know if this is bad timing, but my wife wanted to reach out and invite her and your little ones over for lunch or dinner with my littles, no pressure though" Chris said.

"Nah, I'll be sure to communicate that with my baby, she's real particular who's in her space, and who's our children is around, but you a cool dude, and the way you speak about your wife I'm pretty sure they'll hit it off"

"Fosure bro, my wife the same way. You talk to your lady, and after if she's up to it we could exchange contact for them"

"Bet" said Zachary.

"He's been giving me such a hard time yesterday and this morning . He just went down for a nap" Mrs. Ruth explained to Fatima about Zamaris behavior.

"I'm sorry, he hasn't seen me in a couple days so he gets antsy, and upset."

"No it's okay, i totally understand. I just wanted to let you know. I'm just glad she's okay, and she is back home" said Mrs. Ruth.

"I could finally breathe now, and thank you for keeping Zamaris, I don't know what I'll do without you" Fatima expressed.

"Oh no problem darling. I just made lunch, you guys hungry?" She asked, Izzy was currently watching tv in the living room.

" I wish we could stay, but I have family back at the house waiting on us, thank you though" Fatima smiled.

Mrs. Ruth smiled back, Fatima got Zamaris and Izzy situated in the car, and the three of them headed home, after a short ride they was home.

"Aunnie JayJay" Izzy said running full speed to Jaycee, showing all her teeth.

"Look at my big girl, hey niecey pooh" Jaycee said picking Izzy up and smothering Izzy in kisses on her cheek, Fatima was surprised on how open Izzy was at the moment.

"What are you doing here? Did you catch a plane here?" Izzy asked.

"Yes I did, I came to see you, your daddy and mommy because I miss y'all" Jaycee said, Fatima give Jaycee a side hug, and Jaycee kissed her cheek.

"Sai upstairs, go see him" Jaycee said, Izzy jumped out of her hands and ran upstairs to see Kasai.

"Hey beautiful" Jaycee said sweetly to Fatima, "Hey my love, how are you? How's everything been with Richard?" Fatima asked, after the past couples days she just wanted to hear what's been going on in others peoples lives.

"It's been good actually , he's such a sweet person. He's been very hands on with Sai. We have a schedule that he has no problem doing, and vice versa. I have no complaints far as right now" Jaycee blushed.

"Hmmmm" Fatima said, looking at Jaycee oddly, with a slight smile . "Y'all messing around, let me find out? Fatima asked, and Jaycee started laughing.

"Bishhhhhh, no. I do not want Karen's sloppy seconds sis" Jaycee joked.

"Woah, shade bitch! Not to much now." Fatima said and they both broke out into laughter.

Jaycee always had this way of being this bright soul, and distracting people from what they had going on in life. It was refreshing for Fatima to see Jaycee.

"You don't know how much I needed this, I needed you" Fatima expressed, and Jaycee poked her lip out like a baby.

"I can't repay you enough for making my brother the happiest he's ever been,  you think you needed me? No, we needed you" Jaycee said with a warm smile, and Fatima wiped the tears that had fallen. As the two shared a full meaning hug.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

48.9K 1.8K 31
You'll see 🤍.
64.7K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story
19.3K 1.2K 20
In which Fatima's husband requests an open marriage...