The Blue Star (Peter Pan Fanf...

Galing kay Fairest_Flower

*||COMPLETED||* *||This is NOT a cliché Peter Pan story.||* How could one wish cause so much trouble? I was... Higit pa

The Star
Down to Neverland
The Lost Star in Neverland
The Lost Boys
Trouble at Training
The Nightmare
Pan's Games
Unexpected
Surprises
Rejection
"You're Special"
The Blue Star
The Story
The Visit
It's Gone
The Vial
He Disappeared
Silent Stalker
Captured
Taken Away
Secrets
Blood Thirsty
Knife in the Back
Fight It
He's Dead
Dreams
Infected
Visitors
Stay Away
Dreamshade
They're Not Here
Vines and Regret
Cale and Shine
Going Crazy
Man Hunt
The Price of Magic
She Can't Leave
Reunion
Found but Lost
I Love You
She's Real
Planning
The Cuff
Another Visitor?
Heartbreak
Leave!
Caught
Broken
Apologies
Cheaters Never Win
The Battle
A Sudden Light
How-?
Beaten
Everyone... Dead?
Carried Away
Lost Again
One Last Goodbye
Book #2 release
Book 2 Is Out!

Lashing Out

5.5K 213 134
Galing kay Fairest_Flower

Chapter 10

*Solstice*

A week had gone by since Cale had kissed me. I did my best to keep away from him, to stick close to Bae and Archer. Except it was impossible to avoid that guy. We ran into each other at least once a day, except neither one of us said anything.

I told Archer what happened that day and he got just as mad as Bae did. I told them how Cale said he wanted to take my heart. Both boys said they wouldn't let that happen. It was nice to know I had two protective friends.

That day I was walking to my hut when I saw Pan lingering by the forest. I remembered I never thanked him for saving me from the deadly arrow just a week ago.

"Pan!" I waved at him. He snapped his head my way but his eyes showed dread. I trotted over to him, "hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

Pan shrugged, but didn't object. Once I saw that he was listening I talked on, "I wanted to thank you."

He raised his eyebrow, "thank me? For what?"

"For saving me...you know, from almost dying last week."

"Oh. That." He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his hand so he couldn't flee. He looked down at my hand which was laced around his. Realizing our hands were linked, I quickly let go. I blushed slightly. Pan's brilliant green eyes were locked onto me. He suddenly grabbed ahold of me and shoved me into the forest. He pushed me against a tree, holding both of my arms, blocking my escape.

"Pan?" I questioned cautiously; "what are you doing?"

His face fell with sadness, "You should stay away from me Solstice. I'm nothing but trouble."

"I'm not afraid of you." My words were soothing but also had a hint of confusion. There was a long silence between us until Pan finally spoke; "sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people that are closet to us." He let go of my arms and walked away, leaving me standing there with my thoughts.

'What did he mean?'

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Peter Pan*

I hurried away from Solstice, I couldn't bare to look at her. It hurt too much. I reached Skull Rock with a heavy heart.. I strolled inside and over to the hourglass which sat by the wall. Its golden sand ran down little by little.

"Your troubled." A raspy voice suddenly appeared.

I turned around to face an inky figure.
"What do you want?" I spat.

"Your time is running short. You need to take the star's heart before it's too late. Or else, you'll die."

"I'm well aware."

"Then why haven't you? Don't tell me you actually have feelings for this girl?" The black figure sneered.

I didn't deny it. I did have feelings for Solstice. Ive been watching her for quiet awhile and I couldn't help but develop feelings for her. I never thought I was capable of feeling anything again other than hate and greed.

"As you know, your life is running short. You're dying. You need to take her heart in order for you to stay young and powerful."

"I know!" I shouted at the shadow.

"Time is slipping away, you'd better hurry." Without another word, the black figure flew out of Skull Rock, vanishing into thin air.

'I can't do this. How can I kill someone who I have feelings for?'

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

I walked to my hut while thinking about what just happened. Pan seemed so sad about something. I had never seen that look on his face before. I wondered what was going on with him.

When Sun began to sink into the sky, little dots of light came into view. I looked up, eyeing which star was Shine. She was the second star to the right. She was brighter than any other star in the sky besides Sun.

I wondered why I ever wanted to leave the sky. I was so stubborn. Shine was right, about everything. I am ungrateful. I should've stayed where I belonged. I should've stayed with my people. I wondered how could one wish effect me so deeply.

I hastily walked into my cabin. I didn't wanted to think of home anymore. But when I opened the door, I found something unexpected.

"Cale!?" I screeched. I hurriedly tried to turn around and run out the door but Cale was faster. He slammed the door with his right hand and whirled me around with his left.

"I finally got you alone," he said, menace stung his words like venom.

"Get out!" I hissed at him.

He thought for a moment, as if mocking me, "I don't think so."

I shoved him as hard as I could; I somehow managed to push him away. I retreated from him and ran into the bathroom, locking the wooden door. I heard Cale shake the doorknob violently. "Solstice," he sounded like he was possessed, "let me in."

"Go away!!" I screamed. It took much strength to keep my voice from shaking. I was terrified.

Cale started to bang on the door, attempting to break it down. The unstable wood creaked and shook, trying its best to protect me from the devil on the other side. I quickly made my way to the small cabinet and rummaged through its contents, searching for a weapon. Nothing.

'Idiot! Pan would never put something sharp in here! He wouldn't risk giving me an opportunity to remove myself from his game permanently.'

I made myself small in the corner of the bathroom, my eyes locked on the door. "Get away from me! Haven't you already done enough!" I yelled at him through the door, trying my best to hide my fear.

This was it. Cale was going to kill me. He might hit me first but he will kill me. I was going to die. At this point, I began to shake. I had no control over my body. It was almost like I was being controlled. My brain couldn't connect to my muscles telling them to be still.

"Open the door!" Cale demanded, "you need to be taught a lesson!"

Suddenly, the weak wood gave away as Cale bulldozed through. His eyes landed right on my pathetic figure. I tried to disappear into the wall, but it was no use. Cale snatched my hand and tugged me to my feet. I tried to ripe it away but Cale backhanded me. His sudden blow made me stumble back against the wall.

He shoved himself against me. His gaze landed on my neck, eyeing the faint bruises he left just a little over a week ago. He sighed, "I feel like we've done this scene before. Are you having Déjà vu too?" He smirked and leaned in to whisper in my ear; "do you remember what I told you?"

His warm breath against my ear made me shiver but I didn't dare speak, I didn't trust my voice. The only thing I did was glare at him; I hated him for everything he has done to me. But then suddenly, with surprising amount of speed, his hand shot up and clutched my throat; slowly enclosing his hand. I scratched at him, desperate for a breath. Tears pricked my eyes but I did not let them fall.

"Cale." I managed a whisper, "please."

"I said I will kill you." He smirked, "so pretty. Too bad I have to kill you now. You see, I'm not very good at waiting, and I seek a star's treasure." He placed his free hand on my heart.

My mind raced. I was so confused. Cale didn't have magic. He couldn't take my heart—he couldn't ripe it out of my chest, without magic. It's impossible. My blood boiled in my veins. My temper raged. He will not do this to me again. He was a scoundrel and a devil.

My skin began to get hot, my eyes began to glaze over, and my mind became fuzzy. Cale's grin faded as he saw my face. Suddenly, I lashed out, a blinding blue light escaped from my body, sending Cale flying out of the bathroom. Pure shock spread across Cale's features. He quickly covered it with a smirk which only made me angrier.

I screamed at him and lashed out again. Blinding light shot out of me and hit Cale again, sending him flying against the wall.

"You will never take my heart!!" I didn't even recognize my own voice. My voice sounded superior and commanding. But I then realized I couldn't control my body—panic rose in my chest as I tried to keep myself calm. It didn't work.

Cale's swagger escaped his face. Instead, fear crept into his eyes, giving him away. I lifted my hand, heat welded up in my fingertips; I saw my hand, my arm, my body; it was glowing a silvery blue.

I wanted desperately to know what was happening to me.

But just as I was about to release my energy, my door burst open to reveal Pan standing in the threshold.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Peter Pan*

When I arrived to my hut and almost fell asleep, I heard someone shouting. I ignored it, thinking that I was just hearing things but then someone shrieked. I bolted out of bed and trotted outside. I waited and listened.

When the noise didn't return I turned to walk back in my hut but a quaking boom disturbed the silence of the night.

I realized it came from Sol's hut. The thought made me sick. I raced over to her hut and heard her screaming and shouting. Another loud boom came which shook the walls of her living corders. I darted to her door and smashed it open to relieve a stunning scene.

Sol's hut was completely destroyed. The bathroom door was broken in, her floor was covered with blood, her wall which faced the bathroom was bashed in. But it all clicked when I saw who was slumped against the wall. Cale.

I looked over to see that Sol's right hand was extended, ready to hit Cale with burning blue magic.

She used magic.

Her light skin was now a shimmery blue, her blue eyes brightened with anger, and hot tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. She seemed possessed with an unbearable power. Her unbearable power. Her magic.

She was truly who I believed she was.

"Solstice," I cooed, but her head shot my way; her eyes showed terror. "Peter!" She managed to plea, "help me! I-I can't control it!" She twitched and her eyes became blank again. Her power was taking over. She couldn't control it which made her extremely dangerous.

"Solstice," I called her name again.

She didn't seem to hear me, she raised her hand to strike me with a light flash, but I was faster. I shot up both of my hands, now glowing green which caused her to stop dead in her tracks. I managed to temporarily freeze her with magic. It took a great deal of my strength to keep her contained. She was powerful with magic but she was out of practice. After we stood there for a few minutes she finally calmed down. Her eyes became there normal soft blue, and her blue skin vanished and reviled her true skin color.

She collapsed to the ground and didn't move—almost as if she was dead. But she wasn't, she was still breathing. Just then Archer, Bealfire, Dustin, and Felix appeared in the doorway.

Archer whistled, "what the hell happened in here?" Then he spotted Cale and instantly smirked. "Well that explains everything."

Dustin rolled his eyes, "he was just havin a little fun."

Felix snickered, "looks like she was the one who had the fun."

"What happened!?" Bealfire demanded.

"Oh don't worry Bealfire, your girlfriend seems fine." Dustin spat.

Baelfire said nothing, but his face gave away his emotions. He wanted Cale to pay for what he'd done; That much was obvious.

"Quiet!" I ordered, "Archer, Dustin—bring Solstice to my hut. She needs to rest." They nodded and picked up the unconscious girl and carried her out of the room. I walked over to Cale who was still slumped against the wall. His face was covered with his own blood.

"You have to stop assaulting my property." I said sternly.

Cale smirked and managed a chuckle, "it's part of a game Pan. You know how much you love them."

Now it was my turn to smirk, "but you broke the rules. Cheaters never win.
It's by time you learned that." I got up to walk out of the room when Felix spoke up, "what do you want us to do with him?"

"Take him to the cages." I ordered, "the game's about to change."

_______________
Yes!! Finally got to write about how Cale gets his butt kicked!
*Evil laugh but then coughs uncontrollably*

Be sure to vote and comment! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.1M 431K 149
❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳ 𝗶�...
102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
527K 14.1K 50
Avalon(or Ava) Highmark lives in the woods just outside the village of Hamelin. When she was 9 years old, her father was supposedly killed by thieves...