Alec Lightwood X fem OC

By 3GoldCrowns

Malec is my power couple ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ but this is for the girlies who just want an Alec lightwood. ๐Ÿฅน More

Part 1 The Mortal Cup

Part 2- shadowhunters?

7 0 0
By 3GoldCrowns

"Thanks for being our driver Rowan."

"Well Maureen when you don't drink you are always the driver."

" We love your company most, and thank you for being our artist in residence Clary.

"Of course."

I'm leaned up against the driver door of the van. When I see Simon swap out band shirts.

So, you went on stage tonight as Champagne enama  But now you're?"

"Rock Solid Panda."

"Yeah, we are." Simon and Maureen high-fived.

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired."

"I walked over to watch her paint when I begin to notice as she starts drawing a rune. My eyebrows crease the longer she paints it. Eventually she finishes.

"What's that tag?"

"Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that. Second time today."

Maureen spoke up with an explanation.

"You know they have confirmed cases of people waking up in the morning speaking French, and they never even studied the language."

"You know maybe-"

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?"

I quit my explanation when I see this random guy just brush past clary but it wasn't that that peaked my interest. it was his tattoos.

"You can see me?"

That puzzled me further, but I kept silent as to not show that I can see.

"Yeah, that's kind of the point, but you obviously didn't see me."

"You have the Sight."

"Wait, the what?"

"How can I not know who you are?"

Lamest pickup line ever.

"Has that line seriously ever worked for you? Even once?"

"Jace!"

I heard so dark hairs guy in the crowd shout I looked in the direction of his voice to find him but saw no one. Little did I know Jace realized by Me looking for the voice that I could hear his and Clary's entire exchange.

Not long after he got called he bolted into the busy bar of pandemonium.

"Can you guys believe that blonde dude?"

"You mean the imaginary dude you were talking to?"

"You guys did hear anything?"

"no did you?"  Simon asked alarmed.

"No I didn't."

"No, the guy right there, running into the club."

"Clary, there's nobody there."

"The guy covered in tats, like—"

"Clary no one is there. What was in your latte?"

Before I know it she ripped off her jacket and began making her way through the crowd.

Worriedly I call out to her.

"Where are you going?"

"to get some answers."

I follow after her without a single thought as to what we might be getting ourselves into all I know is clary is gonna get her self into danger.

"Remember your fake ID sucks, you can't rely on Rowan's real one!"

I followed Clary into pandemonium and unknowingly Simon and Maureen followed

"I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks."

"I'm gonna go fail with you Simon."

"Do you want some Rowan? Clary!"

We both completely ignored their questions and kept going.

I begin to catch up with clary as we both continue following Jace my eye catches on and glittery man who I make eye contact with and something unknown shoes in his eyes for a moment before approaching two men that had just begin noticing me and Clary.

My anxiety goes up a bit more when Jace disappears behind a curtain and Clary is still intent on following him

"Clary wait! Don't you think this has gone too far?"

Before she can even answer she attaches herself to a guy with crazy looking contacts. So without thinking I grabbed on to the guy behind him. My heart hammering in my chest I schooled myself into a false sense of ease and casualness.

"Mind if I join in on the fun?"

He raked his too green eyes up and down my body. Wolf.

"Sure baby anytime." He says grabbing my ass and I have to bite my tongue to remember this could be life or death important.

I saw Clary duck into a corner so I followed suit. As I reached her I heard what sounded like a deal going down.

"I hear you've been pedaling mundane blood."

Jace talks to this woman. I analyze her but something seems off.

"Why? Are you looking to score?"

"I'm not. But you're gonna tell me who is."

"Well, you're outnumbered here."

"Oh, I like our odds. Last chance.

Jace releases a blade he's been holding that begins to light up. I don't even have time to react but I can tell this isn't what it seems. But Clary doesn't know anything.

"Watch out!" "Clary no!!"

Too late she pushed the woman away from Jace but the woman turned into some kind of monster and shoved Clary back. What little bit of fighting I've taught myself kicked in. I swiped that things legs out from under it.

"Careful!"

Next thing I know Jace shoved me backwards into a couch with so much force the couch went back a couple feet.

"Jace slays the monster and it just burns up and turns to ash.

"Behind you!"

I yelled at him too late. A man went to attack Jace but got held back by some unknown force

Jace moved away to inspect Clary. That's when I saw a girl with Raven black hair holding the guy with a-

"Is that a whip?"

As soon as the words escaped my mouth three more of the monsters popped out of seemingly no where.

Jace got knocked to the ground and his sword landed beside me and Clary. Clary grabs to sword to examine it and a demon got shoved to the hilt of the sword and I just stare wide eyed and paralyzed with fear as it disintegrated.

My head went fuzzy as I vaguely heard Clary say something as she grabbed my wrist and before I knew it we were running. We got separated and I came to a stuttering halt when a monster stood in my path fixing to lunge at me.

Before it got the chance an arrow went straight through its heart. I found Clary and we bolted ignoring both Simon and Maureen as they question what we were doing.

Time skip

I took a run to clear my head and make heads or tails of what's going on but I know so little I can't figure it out. I'm gonna have to find those shadow hunters and get some answers.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts with my phone ringing.

"Hey clary what's up?"

"It's my mom she's gone there's blood, and Luke isn't who you think he is!"

"Clary slow down you going to fast where are you I'll come to you."

"I'm back home it's bad Rowan please hurry"

"I'll be right there don't worry."

I walk in the apartment and immediately smell smoke and my steps go faster.

"Clary!"

I find Clary holding and axe with Dot coming up behind me.

"Oh thank god Dot what is going on Clary called and said Jocelyne's missing?!"

"They took Jocelyn."

"Who took her

"Rogue Shadowhunters searching for the Mortal Cup."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask her clueless but she only is talking to Clary now.

"Think, Clary. Did your mother ever talk to you about a cup? A very important cup. It's gold, almost like a chalice."

"No! No, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot. One of the antiquities downstairs?"

"No, no, not those. Think, Clary. This could save Jocelyn"

"I can't think. Someone kidnapped my mother."

I take a step back something seems off I just can't seem to figure it out.

"You know more than you think you do, Clary Fray."

"Why is it so important to get the-"

I begin to say cup when Dots face morphs into that same type of monster from pandemonium

It stings me as I go down for the axe I chop off one of its tentacles but it just gets ahold of Clary next before I see a glowing blade sticking out from its chest then it disintegrates to show the guy Jace and another guy with a quiver and arrow that if I wasn't in so much pain I would be thanking right now.

"What, no "thank you" for saving your lives? Careful. That demon got a piece of you."

"Demons?" I start to feel woozy but Clary's bite looks worse

"Yeah. What do you think that miserable, disgusting thing was?"

"I, uh... I thought it was Dot."

I groan as the room spins and I start seeing dots. I have to get us out of here before more demons get here

"Clary we have to- we have to leave."

I struggle to breach and when I take a step I stumble but don't hit the floor.

"Hold on. I got you."

JACE: No, Ravener demon, shapeshifter. Not Dot.

"Demon venom"

I hear a faint male voice

"We have to get them out... now."

I feel weightless as I finally give into unconsciousness
-----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading please vote on your favorite chapters  🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...