Rafe Cameron Imagines

By RafesStarGirl

Smuty Smut Smut No face claim but to make it easy for me the MC (Main Character) is gonna be a girl called Ju... More

Jealous
hook-ups and new old boyfriends
Protective
Arguments and make ups
Three little words
Date, after all
โ๐•จ๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–โž
๐‘…๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ (OPEN)
Irrationally jealous
Detentions and close calls
Word search
H O T ยท T U B ยท Lโ™ฅ V E
Take it upstairs

Best friends brother

3.6K 18 10
By RafesStarGirl

A/n

This was requested by @dannideveto so I hope you enjoy☺️. xx

Proulouge

It was just like any other Saturday night, I was sleeping over at Sarah's house, we've been best friends since the second grade so it wasn't any thing rare. But something I would've never expected to happen happened.

I make my way down the stairs, into the kitchen, after waking up in the middle of the night being oddly thirsty. I don't turn on any lights, just incase someones down here and I wake them up. I step into the kitchen slowly, making my way to the sink to grab a glass and some water.

As soon as I fill my glass, I bring the glass to my mouth drinking almost a quarter of the water. I exhale in relief. I lean over the counter a little and bring the glass back to my mouth.

Before I could even take a sip, I feel two big hands snake around my waist. My breath hitches, and I know immediately from his cologne, it's Rafe. I hesitate, "R- Rafe?"

"Jude." He whispers in my ear. "Wha- What are you doing?" I whisper back. "Don't act like we don't both want this." I bite my cheek, staying quiet. "You know do."

I say nothing, again. "Don't you?" I nod and I can practically feel him smirk. His lips connect to my neck, sloppily kissing me. I feel his hot breath, brush against my cold skin and he sucks into my neck more. He nibbles on my sweet spot and I whimper quietly.

He pulls away and spins me around, hand on my hip. He pushes me back till I'm against the cold countertop. Rafe leans into me and connects our lips, kissing me fast and roughly. He pushes his tongue into my mouth making me moan into the kiss. His lips curve into a smirk slightly against mine.

His other hand finds my hip and he helps me get on the counter. We pull away for a second, to catch our breath and he lets out a small laugh. "Fuck, Sarah's gonna kill me." I whisper with a little chuckle. "Who said she was gonna find out?" He whispers back.

Rafe brings his hand to my cheek, holding my face, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." He tucks some stray hairs behind my ear. His eyes flicker down my body, stopping at the hem of my shorts.

He brings his hand up to my waist, trailing down to my shorts. He traces the skin just above my shorts. Slowly, he lets his hand go under my shorts and over my pantyline. "Rafe.." I pant.

His hand stops, "Yeah?" 

"I- Maybe we shouldn't. Someone might hear." I mutter. "Just try and be quiet, yeah?" I nod, "Okay." He places a kiss on my lips, "Good girl."

His hand moves down to my clothed core, feeling me through my panties. "Holy shit," He says, "You're soaked." I bite my lip, the sensation of his hand on my aching heat sending me. Involuntarily, my hips begin to move, grinding against his hand. "Please, Rafe." I beg.

He chuckles, "What do you want, baby?" He plays so obviously dumb. I whine, "Please?" Rafe stops moving his hand completely, "I think you can do a little better than that." 

"Just do something to me, Rafe. Please." I plead.

He slides my panties to the side, running his fingers through my folds collecting my arousal with his middle and index fingers. He pulls his fingers away and brings them to his lips, before sucking them clean, "So fucking sweet."

He brings his hands back to my shorts pulling them down, along with my panties, discarding them on the floor. He places a few kisses on my lips, one hand on my hip, the other holding my face. He steps forwards, the bump in his pants slightly grazing my thigh.

My hands find the fly of his pants and pull it down. His pants fall to his feet and he's left in his boxers. I dip my hand under his boxers and run my fingers along the length of his shaft. A low groan escapes his lips. I rub his tip with my thumb, pre-cum dripping from him. "Fuck." He breaths heavily, his hands gripping the counter.

I wrap my hand around him and begin sliding up and down, slowly. His head drops, "Fuck, baby go faster." I pick up my pace, rubbing his tip every time I get to it. After a minute or so more, I pull away.

"You're fucking amazing." Rafe mutters. I grab Rafe's hand and bring it to my throbbing pussy, "Please, Rafe. Fuck me." He slides his fingers through my folds, even wetter than before. With ease he slips his fingers into me. I moan softly, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

He begins flicking his fingers faster inside me and thrusting deeper. "Rafe.." I moan as his ring brushes against my g-spot. He brings his thumb to my clit, rubbing deep circles into it, whilst thrusting into me knuckle deep. I clench around him, feeling my orgasm approaching.

I grip the sides of the counter, knuckles turning white.

His thrusts slow down, before stopping completely. He pulls his finger out of me, leaving me high and dry. I frown, "What the fuck, Rafe?" I start, "I was so clo-" I'm cutoff by the feeling of Rafe shoving his fingers in my mouth, "Shh, baby." He shushes me, fingers still in my mouth.

I nod, his rings grazing uncomfortably on my teeth, fingernails digging into the bottom of my mouth. "Now, baby. Do you want me to fuck you?" He asks lustfully. And again, I nod desperately, "Mhm."

"Please, Rafe." I ask, begging.

He chuckles, "Yeah? That's what you want?" I nod again, his fingers gripping the inside of my mouth harder. He leans in, his hot breath warming my skin, "You're a little slut, you know that? Begging me to fuck you. Falling apart at my fingertips. Fucking your best friends brother."

When I don't answer, he pushes my head to the side a little, "Aren't you? Huh?"

I swallow dryly, "Yes Rafe." My words come out muffled. He pulls his fingers out my mouth and holds my face, smoothing over the skin of my cheek. He presses a quick kiss on my parted lips. He shifts, bulling down his boxers and trying to line himself up to me, with what small amount of lighting there was in the room.

"You ready?" He questions me. "Mhm," I hum, widening my legs slightly.

As soon as I feel his tip on my sensitive cunt I whimper quietly, trapping my bottom lip in between my teeth. He enters me and I feel myself stretch around him. I let out a low moan, completely forgetting to be quiet. "Shut up." He hisses, still pushing slowly into me.

I bite my lip, so hard I almost thought I tasted blood. His hips meet mine and he gives me a moment to adjust to his size. "Yeah?" He questions, as if asking to continue. "Yeah." I agree.

Rafe's hands find my hips as he starts pumping into me slowly. I whine softly, his pace a slow one, but still painful. As the pain starts fading into pleasure more, he begins speeding up, still slow but slightly faster than before.

He grunts, "You're so- so fucking tight around me." I moan quietly again my breath heavy as he continues. As the discomfort fades completely, adding to the ecstasy I grind against him. "What is it, baby?" He feigns a unknowing tone.

"Faster, please." I whine. "Faster?" He repeats my words as a question. "Please."

He picks up his pace, hold on my hips tightening. His thrusts become fast and unrelenting. I throw my head back, my eyes rolling back as I let out a breathless moan. He thrusts again, this time, hitting my g-spot. I gasp, letting out a little squeal.

His nails dig into my sides, snapping his hips violently against mine over and over. One of his hands find the lower part of my stomach, where I feel the most pleasure. "Can you feel me in here?" He grunts quietly. I moan, his words turning me on more than ever.

"Yeah?" He groans. "Y- Yes." I struggle. "Yes what?" Rafe asks in a stern manner. "Yes- Yes I feel you." I whimper.

My hands find his back, clinging to the soft material of his shirt.

"Fuck," he huffs, "You take me so well."

I moan in response to him praise and before I can hush myself, Rafe's lips press against mine, muffling my moan, taking it in his mouth. He speaks against my lips, "You gotta be quiet baby." "I'm sorry." I apologise, as he starts kissing me, before continuing to fuck me.

My walls clench tightly around him, his thrusts stiffening as I do so, "Fuck.." He pulls away from my lips and drops his head to the crook of my neck. "You're-" He exhales sharply, "You're squeezing me so tight."

Rafe's hands drop from my hips to the counter, gripping the white marble around me. He wetly kisses my neck, sucking and nipping gently as he does. "Rafe.." I moan, almost directly into his ear. "Fuck, baby. Say my name."

I oblige, moan in out his name again and again, with every thrust. He pounds into my g-spot repeatedly, and I let out a loud moan. His hand flies to my mouth, covering it, muffling the peak of my moan.

His cock twitches inside me and I feel myself getting close too, a fire growing at the pit of my stomach. Rafe's hand falls from my mouth, going back to the counter to balance himself, our heavy breathing filling the otherwise empty room.

He straightens up, his head departing from my neck, the trails of kisses drying in the cold air. My hands find the back of his head, gripping onto his silky hair, pulling on it ever so slightly. "I'm close." He grunts. "Me too," I moan out.

Rafe brings his hand down to my sensitive clit and begins rubbing deep circles into me, adding to the pleasure bringing me closer to my high, the room filled with out pants and moans. "Fuck, Rafe." I struggle to keep my voice from cracking, "I'm so close."

He speeds up, snapping his hips a few more times before he pushes me over my edge and I'm spilling out around him, string of curse words and moans escaping my lips. He continues to pound into me, chasing his own high. I fling my head back, as he continues, starting to feel overstimulated.

"Rafe.." My moan came out as a plead. I gently push at his torso, but he moves my arm. "Be patient, slut." He says, breath stifled. I bite my lip, my whimpers still managing to escape.

"Fuck.." He moans, as his warm seed fills me up. He finishes riding out his high and he pulls out of me. Our breathing heavy and slow, he breaks the otherwise silent atmosphere, "You okay?"

I nod, "Mhm," Feeling sore anyways. "You did so well, baby." He coos. Rafe walks away, grabbing something and turning on the tap for a moment. He comes back and presses a warm damp cloth to my raw cunt. I let out a shaky breath, the cloth slightly stinging my sensitive core, as he cleans me up. 

He pulls away, dropping the cloth somewhere before returning to me, planting a soft kiss on my lips, "Sorry, if I went too rough on you, princess."

A/n

Would y'all prefer 2nd person o 1st person? 1st person (I, me, my) 2nd person (you you're yours) Lmk pls xx

Hope you enjoyed

This ones not rly proofread so sorry if there's mistakes or weird lil things

Its been a hot minute since I've updated this so here's my return.❤️

PS: I love y'alls requests so keep em coming

Love y'all😘💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 2.6K 26
" ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™– " " ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ข๐™š. " Adalia Martinez and Rafe Cameron, two people who grew up together since the cribs that would o...
3.3K 15 37
A story about rafe!! And how he feel in love and got better all because of one girl this is still on going so! I do take requests but this is mustly...
3.6K 12 35
Just as said in the title, (I might do over character but it will mostly be JJ and Rafe). Read if you feel like it, if you have subjection or you wan...
221K 3.5K 21
"๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๏ฟฝ...