Reddie, a Pure Kind-hearted T...

By REDDIE4EVER_It

A Fanfic about the 2017 film IT, And the ship of Richie x Eddie, Two HighSchool kids fight a clown and after... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

7 0 0
By REDDIE4EVER_It

After the Losers rode on some rides and played some games, Stanley drove Mike,Bill,and himself to Richie's house, and Richie took Beverly and Eddie.

On the way, Beverly texted Ben if he was done with practice and asked if he could go. "Ben's going too!" Beverly exclaimed. "Nice Benjamin Franklin, finished just in time." Richie said with his British accent.

When they were almost there, they decided to stop at a Doller General. As Richie threw some chips into the cart, Beverly scavenged through the candy aisle.

"$20.85" said the drunk looking store clark. Everyone put a little money that they saved up to Richie, and he handed it to the store clark.

When they left, Richie heard Eddie mumble something under his breath angrily. "If it was my shift, i wouldn't have drank so much, Booze before work. Lucky for me, I don't drink."

"What's that?" Richie asks. "Nothing, it's just I work there, and I'm pissed at these stupid drunks who sit around and do nothing with their lives but work at a shitty Doller General and drink." "Woah calm down, Eddie'O."

"Let's get going." As they arrived at Richie's empty home, Beverly catches Richie's saddend frown as he walks into the house.

"Where are your parents?" Everyone jumps as Ben appears behind them. "Oh, sorry, did i startle you guys?" Ben apologizes as Beverly interrupts."It's ok, Ben." She smiles a warm smile.

"My uh.. parents? Uhm.. my mom is at work, and my dad is on a business trip. He owns a business."

"Oh." Ben responds. Beverly puts her hand on his shoulder with a reassuring look. She is the only one who knows about his family life. Beverly pushes her red curly hair behind her ear and gives Richie a kind smile.

Richie leads them to his room. "Oh, i didn't bring a sleeping bag.." Eddie frowns. "It's fine.. you can share a bed with me? Or is that weird..?" Richie asks with a welcoming look. "Yeah, that sounds good." Eddie responds.

When they set everything up, Beverly starts to play music on the radio.

"Kiss me once before you go..."~
Hmm, hm hmm hm hm hmmn
"Got that summer time, summer time sadness."
Hmm.. mm hmn
As Beverly continues, singing everyone sets up a spin the bottle game.

"Eddie, it's your turn." Eddie spins the bottle, and it lands on strip on piece of clothing.. Eddie's face turns redder than a tomato. "Do i have to do this?" he asked, sweating buckets. "Yeah, or you owe us $20. That was the deal." "Oh." Eddie's heart dropped. "I dont have $20.."

Eddie restates the question in his head

'Strip one piece of clothing.. only one Eddie you'll be fine'

Eddie takes off his shirt and sits there.

He catches Richie staring and they lock eyes. Richie looks away blushing, and next it's Richie's turn.

He spins the bottle.. Kiss the person to your right... Richie turns right only to be greeted by Eddie's wide eyes.

"Do I have to?" Everyone stares at him. "YeS" they all respond.

He looks at the shirtless boy next to him and back at the game. Richie closes his eyes and pecks at Eddie's lips.

"You're not a very good kisser.." Eddie says. "That's not what your mom said last night.. oh Mrs. K..-" Richie trails off in his own words in a teasing way, a smile playing at his lips.

After finishing the game Eddie was left with only some shorts on and his clothing was wet from a different dare. Beverly had spilled a bottle of water on his clothing and now he has nothing.

"You can borrow one of my T-shirts and shorts" Richie hands him some of his clothing and Eddie puts it on. Richie smiles, looking at eddie in his clothing, the size being 2× the size of his own.

Later after playing Uno, and Monopoly the Losers looked at the time. It read 1:00 A.m

Shit.

Tonight was a school night and they had a test tomorrow. Eddie freaked out "Someone quiz me! I can't fail!!" Mike takes out his notes and starts to quiz Eddie who gets them all right. Richie in the other hand does not.

"Do you study every second?!" Richie asks "No, only every night like you're supposed to" "Well i don't"

"That's probably why you have a C+" Eddie responds. "That's not even bad"- "Guys stop arguing all ready, and get some sleep!" Stanley interrupts.

The Losers get into their sleeping bags and Eddie gets into Richies bed.

They turn out the lights and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...