Her Good Boy

By noa_chorro909

I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley li... More

Introduction
Chapter 1| Meeting
Chapter 2| Dinner
Chapter 3| New Home
Chapter 4| Morning
Chapter 5| Chess
Chapter 6| Club (part one)
Chapter 7| Club (part two)
Chapter 8| Nightmare
Chapter 9| Alessandro's opinion
Chapter 10| Promise
Chapter 11| Pulling your leg
Chapter 12| Stalking
Chapter 13| Parents'
Chapter 14| Talk
Chapter 15| New Game
Chapter 16| Jealousy
Chapter 17| Reward
Chapter 18| Teddy
Chapter 20| Books
Chapter 21| Movie night
Chapter 22| Stay
Chapter 23| Argument
Chapter 24| Gone?
Chapter 25| Taken
Chapter 26| Blaire
Chapter 27| Found
Chapter 28| Blueberry
Chapter 29| Sleep
Chapter 30| Torture
Chapter 31| Other Boy
Chapter 32| Food
Chapter 33| Needy
Chapter 34| Overstimulation

Chapter 19| Messages

12.6K 194 141
By noa_chorro909

Alex pov:

Once me and Ashley got home, she handed me the teddy bear and told me to put it in our room.

I found a cute place in the corner for it although it stuck out like a sore thumb since the baby blue colour didn't really match Ashley's old money aesthetic.

I heard a buzz. Then another. And another.

I frowned. I assumed it was my phone making all that noise so I went searching for it. I couldn't remember where I put it. Ashley told me not to take it with us when we had left the house and she didn't bring hers so she wouldn't be interrupted by a call.

My memory is so shit.

I groaned before I noticed my bedside table was vibrating violently. Jesus who's texting me this much!?

I opened the drawer and found my phone vibrating and lighting up like it had fireworks inside it. I picked it up, I had 107 no 108 missed messages, and 72 missed calls from Blaire.

I almost forgot that I'd given her my number. I noticed there was a red heart at the end of her name, strange. She probably added it herself because I let her put her name and number in, I wonder why she did that though.

I removed the heart from her name on my contacts and had a look at the messages she sent me.

Blaire: Hey, Alex I wanted to talk to you 11:57

Blaire: Alex? 11:57

Blaire: Alex!? 11:58

Blaire: OMG ALEX! 11:58

I scrolled down to the bottom, most of the messages were just her saying my name.

Blaire: ALEX I SWEAR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DO NOT REPLY! 13:06

Blaire: WHERE TF ARE YOU!? 13:07

Blaire: ARE YOU IGNORING ME!? 13:07

Blaire: YOU BETTER NOT BE IGNORING ME! 13:08

She must be pretty mad that I haven't replied. I felt bad so I texted her back.

Me: Hey, sorry I was at an amusement park with Ashley

Blaire: Finally. Don't leave me like that again. How was the amusement park?

Me: It was really cool! Ashley won me this cute blue bear. It's my favourite colour :)

Blaire: Are you with her now?

Me: No

Blaire: Okay, good. Where are you?

Me: In Ashley's room

Blaire: Oh.

Me: What's wrong?

Blaire: Nothing.

Then she went offline. That was a very odd conversation. I sighed and turned my phone off. I groaned and fell onto the bed.

My phone buzzed again.

Blaire: Why did you leave me on read, cutie?

My eyes widened at the text and turned my phone off immediately and hid it under my pillow. "What the fuck was that....?" I muttered to myself.

"What was what?" Ashley asked bitterly from behind me.

I jumped and immediately turned to face her. "Hey...." I chuckled nervously.

Ashley narrowed her eyes at me. "Why are you speaking weirdly?" She sighed.

I smiled nervously. "No reason." Not looking into her eyes as I spoke.

Ashley snapped her fingers, bringing my attention back to her. "I better not find out that you're lying." She hissed threateningly.

I gulped and shook my head. "N-no... I'm not l-lying..." I stuttered, looking down.

I didn't want to tell Ashley about the messages it felt weird and to be honest, I was a bit scared too.

Ashley sighed. "I'm going to do some work." She muttered leaving the room again.

I let out a breath of relief and went back to my phone.

Me: Sorry, I was talking to Ashley

Blaire: It's fine.

Blaire: We should hang out soon. I'll text you when I'm free.

Me: Okay sounds good :)

I switched my phone off and put it away. I don't know if I should mention this to Ashley or not. I mean the texts seem innocent enough. Right? Right.

Right...

I felt my phone vibrating and I saw another text.

Blaire: I'm free now. Can I come over?

Me: I'll ask Ashley

Blaire: Seriously? You know she's not in charge of you, right?

Me: I mean... she's my wife

Blaire: On paper. Anyway, I'm outside so let me in.

I turned my phone off and jumped out of bed. I quickly walked downstairs and out the front door. I felt like I should've asked Ashley, I mean it's her house, not mine. But I'm sure it'd be fine, right?

I walked down the road from the mansion to the gates which was far too long to walk in my opinion. I smiled at the men and women who were dressed professionally and looked like they could snap me in half. They kept calling me "Sir." Or "Mister." I don't know why but I just smiled at them.

As I walked closer to the gate I saw Blaire's silhouette slowly appear and turn into the features of her face until I was standing right in front of her.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Finally. I've been waiting ages. Can you let me in now?" Blaire chuckled.

I didn't know how to let her in so I had a look around until I made eye contact with Alessandro. I pointed at Blaire. "Can you let her in?" I asked politely.

Alessandro narrowed his eyes. "Who is she? And did the missus approve?" He asked, crossing his arms.

I sighed. "She's with me?" I said, hopeful that it was a good enough reason.

Alessandro walked over to the gate where Blaire was. "ID?"

"Yes. I bought it." She smiled, handing Alessandro her ID through the gate.

Odd, I didn't even know she needed her ID, meh, it's probably nothing.

Alessandro shrugged and gave the ID back to her. "Yeah, checks out." He muttered, opening the gate. Blaire was quick to run inside the estate and she hugged me tightly. Surprised, I returned the hug.

"Okay, let's go." She smiled, letting go of me and dragging me back to the mansion.

Once inside I showed Blaire to the room that Ashley made for me with the video games and bookshelves.

I sat down in a chair and Blaire sat in the armchair that had recently been added to the room, reasons unknown but I think it's cute.

"Okay, so what should we do?" Blaire asked as I spun around in my chair.

I looked up at the ceiling as I spun. "How about we watch something or..." My voice trailed off when I saw Blaire looking around the room, touching and moving things.

I made an ugly face when she wasn't looking, I don't like people touching my things, especially moving them from where they're meant to go.

I only had two books on the bookshelf and when Blaire picked one up I prayed she didn't read what was inside it.

"What kind of book is this?" She muttered, putting the one she was holding before grabbing the other one and inspecting it.

I cleared my throat and stopped spinning. "Oh um, dark romance," I whispered, praying she didn't know what that meant

"Huh..." she shrugged. "I've never read any dark romance, I don't like it."

I sighed in relief. "I need to get more since that shelf is looking really empty. Anyway, what do you want to do?"

Blaire sighed and fell back into the chair. "I don't know, you pick, darling."

Ashley pov:

Alex was acting weird and I didn't know why. He was perfectly fine when we got back from the amusement park, so what happened?

I sighed as I typed out an email to my father about my share of our business which should be expanding.

I grabbed my phone and checked the money-making statistics of my make-up business, only growing massively, like usual. I checked the business that I share with my father, it is gone up since I married Alex.

I was about to go back to my email when Alessandro sent me a message. "A woman named Blaire Hetrino has entered the estate under the permission of Alex."

I groaned. Who the fuck was this woman!? To be fair it could just be a friend of Alex's.

I went back to Alessandro's contact.

Me: Was she suspicious in any way? Was there anything slightly weird about her ID?

Bodyguard: No, not at all

Me: Thanks.

Well at least she wasn't suspicious of Alessandro and I trust his judgment on this. Plus I had a mountain of work to do today.

Alex pov:

Blaire and I ended up playing video games and watching movies until dark. It was a little odd that she kept calling me "darling." But I shouldn't be that worried about it.

If this chapter seems sloppy it's cause I am so knackered (tierd) right now. Also, I forgot to credit them in an actual chapter but thank you so much for the new book cover.

Word count: 1486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 14K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
1.4M 55.9K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
506K 7.9K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
397K 6.5K 31
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: This is 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of my Shatter Me series, please read this book 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 reading the second one. If you do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 li...