Harry Styles Imagines x

By emmie18x

This book contains a variety of Harry styles imagines for you to get lost in 🤍 More

Hello lovlies 🤍
1: a night on tour
2. A greek holiday
3. Baby im worried, answer your phone
4. Just because
5. Midnight snack
6. Auntie and Uncle
7. Can you please just drive baby
8.the night we met
9. Organising
10. Love bites
11. Shaving
12.the first time
13. Alseep
14. He's sick
15. Sunday afternoon
16. Shes not a morning person
17. You did not just do that
18. Suck it up Y/N
19. Invested
21. Nails
22. You pack to much honey
23. A bed type of day
24. Hugs from behind
25. I don't deserve you
26. Little pink dress
27. Text Messages
28.Getting along
29.ive got nothing to wear
30.to hot to sleep
31:the airport nightmare
32. Dancing in the rain
33. Stress
34. Massage
35. Theres a spider look !
36. Nap
37. The incident at the Grammys
38. Ultrasound
39. Cravings
40. Rome
41. Dizzy
42. The secret daughter
43. The secret daughter pt2

20. Car "ride"

575 2 0
By emmie18x

Summary: you and Harry have sex in the car

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
It was Saturday night and you and Harry were on your way back from date night. It was Harry's turn to choose what you did and it ended up being a romantic dinner in his favourite restaurant. Harry's hand was placed onto your thigh, which was bare due to your dress riding up you when you sat down. As Harry rubbed his hand rubbed your thigh, you felt the adrenaline run through your body, it was giving your butterflies like it was your first date or something. You pulled into the driveway and the car stopped as Harry pulled the handbrake up and you unbuckled your seatbelt. You looked over at Harry, both of you had eyes on eachother lips which were soon pressing against each other. The kisses grew stronger, the heartbeats were faster. Harry's hand met your waist as you got out your seat and straddled Harry's lap. "Baby are you sure you wanna do this in the car" Harry's says through your kisses. "I can't wait I need you baby" you moan as you begin unbuttoning Harry's pants and pulling his underwear down to reveal his boner. You lifted yourself up and Harry's hand moved up your legs and under your dress, pulling your underwear down. Harry moved your waist for you above his cock which suddenly slid into you, causing a loud moan to leave both your mouths. Harry moved your hips so they were grinding against him. You had one hand on Harry's shoulder and the other on the top of the seat. "Darling I'm gonna-" a moan leaves his mouth interrupting his sentence. "Me to baby" you moaned. You both released, your heads throwing back as the pleasurable feeling travelled through your bodies. You look into Harry's eyes, your cheeks all red and flustered, and your breathing beginning to slow down. Harry's hand met your cheek as he smirked "couldn't wait huh ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 4.3K 45
This is a book of imagines that are all written by me, so sit back relax and let your imagination go wild Sorry for any spelling mistakes, also I do...
8.4K 42 68
Let me take you into the world of dating Harry Styles. Suggestions open :)
186K 1.6K 88
Harry Styles one shots. Requests are open. All of the one shots are my original work.
83.8K 833 53
hey these are some harry styles imagines because you know I love him so enjoy!! I now take requests! xx