Mrs Jaxa

By Mrs_Sir

For the unlearned, age is winter; for the learned, it is the season of the harvest. More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 21

711 49 52
By Mrs_Sir

Chapter 21

It has been a few days of me shaking up in this house with this man. All we've been doing, well he's been doing, is looking after me and making sure that I'm fed. If I want to pee, he's there, if I need to shower, he's there. To put it in a nutshell, I haven't lifted a finger since I stepped into this house. Today is a different day though. I'm going to attend my first lecture and this man is not happy about that because I'm apparently 'rushing myself' but there's nothing he can do about it. I don't know if he's forgotten that some of us still need to obtain our degrees unlike him.

Since it's my first day back on campus this semester, I want to put some effort into my look; I have been in lounge wear since I got discharged but today, I want to change all that. It's still hot, so bum shorts with an oversized t-shirt and some sneakers will do the trick. I check myself once in the mirror and pleased, I make my way out of our bedroom. Yes, our, I'm not mistaken. I walk down the passage and the smell of something delicious warts my nostrils. I find him standing in the kitchen, half naked and barefoot, in only his cotton pyjama pants. I drink every inch of him.

His muscles flex with every movement he makes, tempting me to run my fingers through them.

This man is a walking temptation. I lean against the kitchen door frame, with my thumb in my mouth, biting it, and drink all of him in.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawk at me, Mrs Me?" He asks, his back still towards me.

Heat creeps to my cheeks but I don't dare not move. I like this image of him, focused and sweaty in the kitchen. It kind of does something to my inner core.

"How did you know I'm here?" I ask, still taking him in with my eyes.

"Have you forgotten that your scent is my new favourite thing?" he asks, turning to face me.

He has two pieces of orange in his hand which he tucks in his mouth before seductively sucking on. I flush and avert my eyes from his as he takes predatory steps towards me. The heat radiating from his body tells me he's in front of me and my body reacts to his proximity.

"Love, look at me," he says softly, his breath that smells like mint and orange fanning my face.

I meekly raise my eyes to find his already boring holes into mine, lustrously.

"Open your mouth," he orders and like a lamb, I do as told.

He slowly slides half of an orange carpel into my mouth and watches me take a bite. Juice spurts out and drips down the corners of my lips. He leans closer and licks the corners of my lips with his treacherous tongue. My knees buckle and I almost topple over as my blood boils.

"Dali," I whisper, gripping his bare shoulder with my hand.

He groans and places his hand on my waist, digging his fingernails in my skin.

"Love," he says against my neck in a baritone and husky tone.

His lips trails from my lips to my jawline, all the way down my neck. He nibbles on my skin and groans as I mewl against his frame.

"Baby," I whisper in desperation while throwing my head back, basking in the feeling of his skin against mine.

Another rumble escapes his throat before he pulls me flush against his frame.

"Aah," I cry, as my core clenches at the feeling of his erection against my abdomen.

He nibbles on my skin a few more times before he frees me, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Morning, sthandwa sam."

My breathing is ragged and all I want to do is wrap my legs around this man's waist and ask him to fuck me oblivion, but I remind myself that I'm off the good stuff for the next six weeks. Sigh.

"Morning," I say breathily, still steadying my body with his.

We take a few minutes to gather ourselves before he removes his forehead from mine. He stares down at me and smiles, before taking my hand into his, leading me to the kitchen.

"You look beautiful," he says as he helps me on the chair by the kitchen island.

"Thank you, love," I say smiling sheepishly at him, heat creeping up to my cheeks.

He smiles, a smile that makes his eyes sparkle every time I use a pet name on him. He chuckles and places a kiss on my temple before he walks further into the kitchen.

"What time do you have to be on campus?" He asks, dishing up what I presume is our breakfast.

"My first lecture starts in an hour, but I need to pass by Xerox first to print my slides."

"Why don't you print them here; in my home office?"

I didn't even know there's a home office here.

"Well, it's not exactly an office but it has a printer," he says chuckling, with a glint of shyness.

It's rare to find this man short of confidence. He's always dominating and sure of himself, so to see him like this is rather amusing.

"Bon appétit," he says, sliding a plate of food accompanied by a glass of orange juice my way.

"Thank you, love," I say, grinning widely at him.

One thing I've come to appreciate during my, let's call it down time, is this man's culinary skills.

"It's my pleasure, love," he says, grabbing his own plate and glass before joining me.

"What're your plans for the day?" I ask, taking a dig at the Turkish eggs with herbed yoghurt and chilli butter. Yum. I moan as the flavours burst in my mouth.

"Baby, don't do that," I hear him grunt, and only then do I notice that he has his eyes on me.

I clear my throat and unintentionally peek at the tent in his pants. I

"I'm sorry," I say, averting my eyes from him. It's going to be a long six weeks.

Our cutlery clinks against our plates as we try to avoid the sexual tension between us.

"So," I probe, trying to ease the tension between us.

"I'll pass by the hospital to check on some of my critical patients then maybe do a bit of admin. I am also thinking of us going back to the Woodlands house tonight."

"Mm," I hum, swallowing.

"Whenever you say that, I know you want to say something, so tell me."

"I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to look after me but I'm better now and I think I'll be able to look after myself," I say without looking at him.

I don't want to offend him or sound ungrateful but at some point, I have to go back to my place.

"Look at me," he says, before I hear the clanking of his cutlery against the plate.

I slowly turn my body to face him and find his eyes, like always, on me.

"Did you ask me to look after you?" His voice stern, and face void of any emotions.

I shake my head no.

"Did you hear me say I'm tired of looking after you?"

Yet again, I shake my head no. His tone and blank face is making me uncomfortable and scared.

"Then make me understand why you're in a rush to get away from me."

I keep quiet and stare at him with teary eyes as his jaw ticks. He's not hearing what I'm saying.

"Am I talking alone here, Khanya?" He asks, his voice draped with agitation.

"I'm not Khanya," I say huffing, with a pout while folding my arms across my chest.

He looks at me with confusion and with an elevated eyebrow.

"I'm baby, sthandwa sam or ndoni; not Khanya," I say, turning my body forward in annoyance.

An unexpected laughter fills the kitchen, startling me. Is this man laughing at me? I turn my head to look at him and this idiot is really laughing at me. I scoff and take one big sip of my juice and push my chair back in an attempt to leave, but this idiot unexpectedly grabs me.

"Wait," he says, caging me between the island and his tall frame.

I glare up at him with my eyes scrunched in a scowl and my arms crossed over my chest.

"What do you want?" I ask in annoyance.

He gathers himself for a few seconds before he calms down.

"You're mad just because I called you by your name? The name that your parents gave you?"

This man is annoying me or am I overreacting?

"Dalindyebo, I asked you what you want?" I repeat.

Now, it's his turn to scowl at me and I laugh.

"Who's Dalindyebo?" He asks with that same scowl on his face.

I continue to laugh because the expression on his face is comical and truly amusing.

"What did you call me, young lady?" He says, tickling me, humour laced in his voice.

I scream and try to free myself from his hold.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I scream in between my laughter, still trying to free myself.

"Not until you rectify your statement, young lady," he says, spanking my butt.

Air slips through my crack making us both stop immediately.

"Sies, Khanya," he says, seizing in his torment though he doesn't free me from his arms.

"It's your fault," I blame softly, my eyes now stuck on our feet.

This is my first time farting this loud in his presence. Thank gwad it's not stinky otherwise... He places his index finger below my chin and raises my head up to look at him.

"So?" He says, throwing my words right back at me. Ai, this man.

"So, what, baby?" I say dragging the word with a glint of mischief in my eyes.

He chuckles and brings me closer to him.

"You're lucky I can't fuck you right now," he says, sneaking his hands underneath my t-shirt.

My body shudders as his hands trail around my back all the way to my breasts which he cups.

"Baby," I breathily say as he squeezes them through my bra.

I place my hands on his waist and slowly slide them inside his pants. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that he's not wearing any underwear underneath his pants. I look up at him and he smirks.

"Don't start what you won't finish, Mrs Me," he says whispering against my ear.

"Or what?" I dare, staring intensely at him while sinking my nails on his cheeks.

He groans and free my nipples from my bra. My breath hitches in surprise.

"You're playing a very dangerous game, love," he whispers daringly before pinching my nipples between his index and middle finger.

I throw my head against his chest and groan as the sensation trickles to my pulsating clit.

"So are you, love," I retort, clawing his cheeks.

He licks then kisses the back of my ear before biting my earlobe. My body shudders.

"If I don't stop now, I'm going to do something I'll not regret," he says, bucking his hips forward making me, yet again, feel his erection before slipping his hands out of my t-shirt.

"Maybe I'm the one who'll do something I'll not regret," I shoot back, slipping my hands out of his pants.

I trail my eyes to his crouch and his bulge has my stomach turning with raging inferno.

"Stop looking at me like that," he says, turning to pick up our dishes, taking them to the sink.

"Go pack your bag so I can drop you off," he says, with his back against me.

Is this man running away from me?

"Fine," I say, marching out of the kitchen to go fetch my backpack that's in my old room.

He picked my books from my place yesterday and brought them here. I guess he knew he'd keep me here.

I grab my bag and the rest of my stuff and walk back to the lounge. I find him already waiting for me by the door which should be surprising but when I take in his outfit it solves my confusion.

"You're going to go out dressed like that?" I ask, taking all of him in.

"Yes, is there a problem?" He asks, taking a once over of his outfit.

I shake my head no. Let me explain, this man is still in his pyjama pants, but the only difference is that he now has a muscle vest on top with sneakers on.

"So long as you're happy, my love," I carelessly say, walking past him, heading for the door.

I push the door open with him hot on my tail and turn to face him when I realise...

"Which car are we taking?" I ask, staring at the two beasts in front of us.

We came with the Defender the day I got discharged but somehow the Porsche is here. Don't ask me, I also don't know how it got here.

"The Porsche, and you're driving," he says, already throwing the keys at me.

With shock, I scramble to catch the keys, my backpack sliding down my shoulder.

"I can't -" I try to refuse but this man is already walking over to the passenger's side.

"You can stay here and argue and be late for your lecture, or you can drive," he says, sliding in.

I stare at the key, then at him, well in this case at the car, then do it once over again. My body is trembling like a leaf as I slowly make my way to the car. I open the boot and throw my backpack inside and with wobbly legs jump in the front.

"If I crash this car, don't blame me," I say, bringing the car to life.

He smirks while looking at me before averting his eyes forward.

"Just drive, love," he says, settling in his seat.

I glance at him once before steadying my hands on the steering wheel, driving out of the yard. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest as I join the main road.

I'm slow or rather cautious as I familiarise myself with the beast that trembles beneath me.

"What time do you think we're going to get there?" This one besides me decides to mock.

"Leave me alone! You said I should drive, right? Well, I'm driving," I say sharply.

He chuckles and unexpectedly places his hands on my thighs. I jump.

"What're you doing?" I ask alarmed, shifting in my chair while trying to get away from him.

He chuckles and gives my thigh a gentle squeeze.

"Keep your eyes on the road, sthandwa sam," he says, his eyes not even sparing me a minute.

I'm sure this man is trying to kill me because what the fuck is he doing?

"Dali, leave me alone," I growl, but does this man listen to me? NO!

He starts whistling to the song playing through the speakers, annoying me further. Grr... I could punch him. I decide to focus on the road so I can get us safely to campus.

"When was the last -" he says to make conversation but gets disturbed by my ringing phone.

"It's in my bag," I say mindlessly without paying him a second.

The huff that escapes his lips tells me how annoyed he is. I smirk. He removes his hand from my thigh, much to my relief and squeezes his body in between the seats in search of my phone.

"It's B," he says, showing me the screen.

"Please answer it and put it on speaker," I say, glancing at him.

He does as requested, and soon I hear Buhle's overly squeaky voice resound through the phone.

"Where are you?" She asks without greeting.

"Hi Buhle. How are you? I'm fine, thank you for asking," I say sarcastically.

She giggles.

"Sorry friend, hi," she says, sheepishly.

"Hi, and to answer your question, I'm on the way. We just joined Nelson Mandela."

"We?" Trust her to only focus on that.

"Yes, Dali and I," I say, looking at this man through the corner of my eye.

"Ooh," she ogles, much to Dali's satisfaction.

"What do you want, Buhle?"

She giggles while this man beside me chuckles. They annoy me; both of them.

"I wanted us to meet since my next lecture is in two hours."

"Okay, let's meet by the admin building. My next lecture is at Stabilis."

"Cool. See you in a bit," she says, hanging up.

"Your friend is..." he says, trailing away in thoughts though trying to find the right words.

"Crazy," I say giggling.

"I'd rather say... Buoyant," he says, nodding his head as though convincing himself.

I scoff and continue to navigate through the morning traffic. This man has his hand on my thigh once again, but I take no mind to it. I've come to understand that he has a mind of his own.

We reach the main gate and I scan my student card before leading us to the main building.

"I can't remember the last time I was on campus," this man says, his eyes wandering around.

"I'm sure it was in 1986," I say, teasing him.

He laughs, even throwing his head back. I'm glad he finds me humorous.

"You wound me, love. Kanti, how old do you think I am?"

That's actually a good question. Now that I think about it, there's a lot I don't know about him.

"33?" I say, taking I guess hoping he confirms it.

This imbecile just laughs. I keep looking at him waiting for him to respond but he just grins and I honestly can't read what that means.

We reach the front of the main building with him still holding out on me.

"Dali," I say, probing him to answer me as I spot Buhle already waiting for me.

"Oh, your friend's already here," he says, jumping off just as soon as I kill the engine.

I groan, grabbing my backpack before following him. I can feel people's eyes on us. I'm not sure if they're ogling the car or judging his atrocious dress code but either way they're staring and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I stand in front of him with a glare on my face.

"Are you upset with me now?" He asks, placing his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

My hands automatically find their place around his neck as I peer up at him.

"Are," perk.

"You," perk.

"Upset," perk.

"With," perk.

"Me?" perk.

I giggle and hide my face on his chest as butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"What if I am?" I say, standing on my tippy toes, perking his lips.

He chuckles, and stares into my eyes like he always does. It suddenly feels like the people whom I was complaining about just now have fallen away and it's just us two.

"Then, I'll make it up to you, sthandwa sam," he says, whispering against my face.

"How?" I inquire curiously, batting my eyelashes at him.

He snickers and with a smile says, "You'll just have to wait and see, ndon'yam."

"I'm going to hold you to that," I say, returning my lips against his.

After a few seconds, we pull apart from each other.

"I've got to get going," I say, suddenly wishing I was a Married to Medicine housewife.

"Okay, you'll text me when you're ready for me to pick you up, right?" I nod.

"I will," I say nodding.

He kisses me one last time and takes the keys from me before watching me walk towards B.

"Hi, friend," I say, embracing her in my arms.

"Hey. Didn't think you saw me after all that with your man," she teases sassily.

I giggle and try to hide my blush. Yes, I'm a gone girl.

"Leave me alone," I say, bumping my hip against hers.

We burst out in laughter. Dali pulls up beside us and rolls the window down.

"Love," he says with a cheesy smile on her face.

I'm a blushing mess.

"Mm," I hum, not trusting my own voice.

"36."

"36 what?" I ask, confused.

He just simply winks at me and rolls the window back up before driving away.

"What was that all about?" Buhle asks, confused.

"I don't - oh my God!" I exclaim when realisation hits me.

"36?!?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.2K 59
Its not your typical arranged marriage story.
2.5K 89 30
Every thing that happens here is not real and it won't happen. :) Warning: story could contain mature content. Or better, it does.
17.1K 947 40
You stood for spring and just like the season, you came and went. That's what you were for him: a time of warmth that he didn't appreciate the first...