Connected By Heart❤❤

By AreebaAmir943

A story about two brothers who got separated in childhood brutally but meet again after years. Join these two... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Character Sketch
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 41

1K 154 74
By AreebaAmir943

Rohit and Arjun both sat in silence, but the silence was peaceful. The cold breeze was touching their faces, reminding them how far they had come. Sipping their coffee in the peaceful silence.

Rohit leaned on Arjun's shoulder, "Thanks... Bhai!" Rohit said softly, a small smile formed on Arjun's lips.

Wrapping his arm around him, "Welcome beta❤," he said, planting a small tender kiss on his hair.

They both sat in silence. It looks like after years, Rohit found an elder figure on whom he could rely, and Arjun found a best friend on whom he could depend.

After all, at the end of the day, "An elder brother also needs an elder btother".

"Please, na baba!" Manik pleaded, walking behind Arjun and holding the hem of his kurta, like a baby duck following its mother duck.

Arjun, who was not paying any attention to Manik, instead kept himself busy with the newspaper.

Manik pouted in annoyance, "Baba, suno toh sahi," still no response.

Manik's pout grew more, making him look like a bunny with a carrot stuffed in his mouth. Suddenly, a mischievous smile appeared on his face. He sat on the floor, sprawling his legs and started shaking his arms in the air, "Baba, sunoo naaaa," Manik said, or more like sang.

Rohit burst out laughing at his drama, whereas Arjun, who still paid no heed to his drama, started walking to the kitchen.

Manik, who was crying dramatically, which was highly hilarious, stopped when he didn't find Arjun in the living room.

He ran to the kitchen and saw Arjun making something. Manik hugged Arjun and again started irritating him, "Mele pale baba, mele shone baba, plww na," he said in his baby voice with doe-eyes, tugging his kurta lightly.

If his baby voice was not enough, the tugging of the kurta melts Arjun's heart. He was trying very hard to ignore the monkey, but yeah, looks like it's not possible.

He turned around and whacked the certain bunny, who in return pouted, caressing his head. He hugged him. Manik hid his face in his chest.

Arjun smiled and reciprocated the hug, wrapping his arms around him. Manik snuggled closer into his baba's arms, his every time go-to place; he missed it a lot.

"Kyun karta hai aisa?" Arjun asked, slightly disappointed. Manik's heart sank hearing his baba's disappointed tone, tears formed in his eyes. He could bear anything but not that tone. He snuggled closer, "Cholly," Manik apologized, which was suppressed due to his snuggling.

Arjun caressed his back, providing him the comfort he needs. That was the last straw; Manik broke into tears. Arjun, who was somewhat expecting that outburst, carried Manik in his arms. He sat on the sofa with him on his lap like a baby.

Caressing his back, he let him cry as much as he wanted. After a few minutes, his tears changed into sobs. Arjun tried to move him to have a look at his face. But Manik thought Arjun was going to leave him, so he increased his grip on Arjun's neck and whined.

"Relax, baby. I am not going to leave you. Let me see your face," Manik let Arjun move him. "Baby, yeh kya haal bana liya," Arjun said with concern, looking at his red face. He wiped the tears from his face.

Manik looked at Arjun, and tears formed in his eyes again. Seeing this, Arjun caressed his face. "Nahi nahi, baby, don't cry. Tabiyat kharab hoga."

Still, small drops of tears formed in his eyes. "Nahi, Manu," he wiped the tears again with the same love and patience. "Manu toh baba ka strong boy hai," he planted a soft kiss on his temple.

"Cholly baba," caressing his face, "It's ok baby, galti ho jati hai," Arjun said. "I will not repeat it," Manik said in a promising tone. Arjun smiled, "That I will make sure, but for now stop crying, tabiyat kharab hogi."

Manik continued to snuggle into his father's arm. After a few minutes, "Baba!" Manik called out.

Arjun looked down at him, "Kya hua baby?" Arjun asked softly. Manik placed his hand on his stomach, "Aapke baby ko bhook lagi," Manik said cutely.

Arjun smiled at his innocence, "Mere baby ko bhook lagi." Manik bobbed his head like a kid, "Feed me," he said in a childish voice.

Arjun chuckled softly, "Your wishes are my command, my lil one ❤️."

In the dark room, a man clenched his fist while looking at some clips. "Nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta. Wo Arjun Rawte kabhi khush nahi raha sakta, kabhi nahi," he screamed angrily and threw whatever came into his hand.

He stopped looking at the certain pictures. "Arjun, jitna khush hona hai hogaya, kyun ke yeh khushi kuch pal ki hai," grabbing a vase, he threw it at the monitor. "Agar tujhse tere saari khushi na cheen li toh mera naam bhi Rajiv khurrana nahi," he spoke with hatred. He looked at his men who took a step back in fear; currently, he is not looking less than a psycho. "Tyaar hogayo, usse Arjun Rawte ko barbad karne ka waqt agaya hai," he said darkly and laughed like a maniac, clapping his hands. His men gulped in fear, looking at each other.

Arjun was fully engrossed working on some files. Suddenly, a ringtone sound broke out of his phone, diverting his attention. Seeing the caller ID, he immediately picked it up, "Rathore, kya hua?".

"Arjun kab se call kar raha hun, utha kyun nahi raha?" Rathore asked irritably.

"Kuch kaam mein busy tha, kya hua?" Arjun asked.

Shaking his head, "Naya mission aya hai".

"Aur wo kya hai?" Arjun questioned.

"Yrr, India ka bohot famous musician hai usse protection deni hai" Rathore declared.

"Aur wo musician hai kaun?" Arjun asked.

Manik and Rohit were roaming at the corridor of the college when they heard several gunshots. They looked at each other, terrified. Rohit immediately hid Manik behind him.

They looked at the entrance gate of the college to see many men standing, firing bullets and killing people mercilessly. They gulped in fear.

Rohit closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He hugged Manik tightly with one hand and with the other, he dialed Arjun's number.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

How was the chapter?

Share your feedback.

Do you like the Arjun-Rohit bond?

What do you think Rajiv is going to do?

Who was firing at the college, in your opinion?

Who was the musician that ETF has to protect?

Normally, when you don't update for a long time, readers forget the track, and the irony is your author forgets the name of her own character. Lol.

Any suggestions? I will try to add.

Take care🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.9K 15
A family base story🤍
57.3K 3K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
20K 1.3K 19
A Father who wants his son in embrace and on the other hand A son Who wants revenge,revenge of his mother's death and for revenge he can do anything...
Raaz By

General Fiction

45K 2.5K 34
It's a story about khanna brothers and how the events of their life made them unknown to each other's existence but brought them back together after...