𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐑𝐚𝐟...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three

Chapter twenty-nine

13.4K 192 97
By rafecameronswifexo11

"Am I the only one thinking about how this could turn into a 'Friday the 13th' situation?" Sarah asks playfully as the four of us sit around a small fire. Surrounded by darkness as the tall trees loom over us.

"Don't say that" Topper replies quietly, his eyes darting around the woods rapidly.

"Are you scared?" Rafe teases him, the both of us snickering as we watch Toppers scared expression worsen.

"No" he tells Rafe sheepishly, making Sarah purse her lips to stop herself from laughing at her boyfriend.

"Topper if you were gonna get murdered, it would most likely be Rafe doing it than anyone else" Sarah giggles, the grin of Rafe's face dropping at her words.

"Shut up" he snaps at her, throwing a marshmallow at her head.

"Asshole" she mutters, tossing it right back at him.

He rolls his eyes in response, slugging back some of his beer with an irritated expression on his face.

____________

We progressively get more and more intoxicated as the night goes on, the crackling fire the only source of light we have.

If I weren't so drunk right now I'd probably be freezing my ass off.

"Look at what I sent you" Sarah says to me, making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"Huh?"

She just nods her head down to my phone that's sitting on my lap.

This must've caught Rafe's attention because his gaze is now flickering between the two of us suspiciously.

I pick up my phone, seeing a text notification from Sarah.

I click on it, to see she had taken a picture of me and Rafe's asleep in Topper's car from earlier today.

I can't suppress the smile growing on my lips as I look at the photo.

"What is it?" Rafe asks curiously.

I pass him my phone, watching as his eyes move from me to the glowing screen, a drunken smile spreading across his face.

"You look pretty in this" he murmurs, passing the phone back to me.

"Thank you" I chuckle quietly, feelings a warm blush radiate over my cheeks at his compliment.

"I give it five minutes before they start arguing again" I hear Topper whisper to Sarah. I snap my head in his direction, shooting him a dirty look.

Bet that dumbass has jinxed it now.

_______________

"I'm gonna go to bed" I groan out tiredly, stretching my stiff legs out in front of me.

"Okay baby, I'll be there soon" Rafe replies as he leans over and presses his lips against my cheek softly.

I give him a small smile, before slowly standing to my feet, stars dancing in my vision from the alcohol hitting my head.

"Nooo don't leave" Sarah whines, scrambling onto her feet and following me.

"Do you wanna come sit with me while I wait on Rafe?" I chuckle, earning an eager nod from the girl.

We kick our shoes off and crawl into the narrow tent, Sarah zipping it up before laying down next to me.

I turn onto my side to face her, both of us erupting into giggles for no apparent reason other than the fact we are both drunk.

"Did you see when Topper spilt beer and it looked like he pissed himself"

The second those words come out of Sarah's mouth, we both burst out into laughter.

"He's going to hear us" I giggle.

We both continue to laugh hysterically, at some point I'm pretty sure we've both forgotten what was so funny in the first place.

"Sarah get out" Rafe growls from outside the tent as he impatiently tugs at the zipper.

Sarah lets out a groan, before stretching her body out and sitting up.

"See you in the morning"

"Please don't let me hear you and Topper fucking" I joke, earning a soft swat on my arm.

"You're one to talk" she replies with a grin before crawling out of the tent.

I hear the two siblings bickering back and forth from outside until Rafe is climbing inside clumsily, almost collapsing on top of me.

"Hey baby" he murmurs, his voice slurring slightly as he speaks.

"You okay?" I chuckle as I watch him attempt to lay down besides me, almost breaking the tent.

"Stupid tiny tent" he mutters in frustration to himself before wrapping his arms around my waist, his chest pressed against my back securely.

We sit in a peaceful silence for a while, until I'm almost certain he's asleep.

As I sit awake, I can tell the effects of the alcohol have worn off, causing me to grow colder and colder.

I shuffle in his grip, hoping that his embrace will warm me up.

"You okay?" I hear him whisper from behind me.

Guess he wasn't asleep.

"I'm freezing" I reply in a hushed tone, pushing myself back against his body as best I can.

When I shift my position, I feel something hard pressing against my ass, poking into me uncomfortably.

"Are you hard right now?" I ask in a whispered shout.

"You keep rubbing your ass against my dick, I can't help it" he grumbles, his hands moving down to my hips, pulling me harder against his crotch.

I let out a huff, despite how much my body is aching for him.

"I could keep you warm" he hums teasingly in my ear, his fingers creeping under the waistband of my shorts.

He doesn't make any effort to move them yet, just waiting to see if I'll protest or not. After a moment of silence he begins to slowly pull my shorts and my panties down past my thighs.

"We have to be quiet" I whisper.

"I know baby" he coos quietly as his hand dips down between my legs, his finger brushing lightly against my needy clit.

I feel his lips against the back of my neck, planting small kisses along the sensitive skin.

"Fuck" I whisper, my back arching in reaction to his touch.

He lets out a small groan when my ass pushes against his erection that's twitching in anticipation.

He uses his free hand to tug his sweatpants down just enough to free his cock from the confines of the fabric, before moving himself away from my core to lift my leg up slightly.

I feel as he begins to slowly guide himself into me inch by inch until I'm completely filled up.

I resist the urge to moan, biting down on my bottom lip as he begins to move himself inside of me.

"God" he grunts quietly, his face nuzzled into the back of my neck as he fights the temptation not to roughly pound into me.

I can't help but enjoy hearing him suffer, knowing he can't completely take control of me like he usually does.

He moves slowly, each thrust deep and deliberate, causing the tent walls to rustle gently and his grip on my hip to tighten.

The more he fucks me, the less I'm caring about being heard anymore. My mind clouded from only being able to focus on the way my body feels with him inside of me.

Small moans and whimpers escape my lips as the pace of his movements quicken slightly.

"Be quiet"

"Go slower then" I whisper raggedly, making his movements slow down ever so slightly.

His breathing becomes more laboured as his hips softly slap against my ass with a quiet wet smacking sound. Grunting each time he buries himself inside of me.

"Fuck this is killing me" he murmurs. I can hear how strained his voice is from having to hold himself back.

"me too" I whisper shakily, my eyes screwed up as my teeth dig into the skin of my lip, trying my hardest not to make a sound.

Without warning, he grips my hip tightly and pulls almost all the way out before slamming back in, filling me up completely.

I can't help but let out a louder moan, not able to keep myself quiet anymore.

His hand moves up to my mouth, covering it tightly as he takes what he wants from me. The tent rustling more and more as he nears his climax.

I feel his fingers tighten around my face as his cock pulses inside of me, ready for release any second.

"Fuckkk" he hisses as his hips buck and cum shoots inside of me, his thrusts slowing down until he comes to a stop.

He lets go of my face before slowly pulling himself out of me, the sound of our heavy breathing is the only thing that can be heard for a while.

I feel him shuffling around behind me before he begins to pull up my shorts and panties.

"You warm now baby?" He whispers teasingly as he wraps his arms around my waist again.

"Yes, thank you" I chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 59 22
OUTERBANKS: Y/N Routledge was a pouge. When Rafe Cameron first met her, he was in love, even if she was a pouge. After Y/N not giving him a chance f...
255K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
234K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
29.9K 410 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...