Bound by The Ball | Yoonmin βœ”οΈ

By Mai_Spring

Rival basketball players Omega Jimin and Alpha Yoongi haven't gotten along since the second they met. What ha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12 (end)

11

1.5K 82 56
By Mai_Spring

Jimin jumps up and starts organizing his apartment a little. After that, he probably has about fifteen minutes before Yoongi gets there, so he hops in the shower and makes sure to be squeaky clean, smelling good. Then, he fixes his hair and puts on the shortest pair of shorts he owns along with a big t-shirt that makes him look smaller than he already is.

Once he feels nice and cute, he sits on his sofa again, tugging the t-shirt off his shoulder to show some skin. He's not new to the act of seduction. He just hopes it works on Min Yoongi, though—which he never thought he'd admit, but it's happening.

It's nearly seven o'clock when he hears a knock on his door. Rushing to the front of his apartment, Jimin tidies himself up and his heart pounds in his chest as he opens the door, revealing the alpha he never thought he'd invite to his apartment. He's wearing a black mastermind shirt, a black jacket, and some jeans. His black hair falls loosely in front of his eyes, and his gaze is dark as he scans over Jimin from head to toe.

Though Jimin is checking Yoongi out, it's Yoongi who speaks first. "God, you're so fucking hot, Park Jimin." He reaches for Jimin's hips and the omega's knees go weak, giving into the touch. They both step forward, Yoongi pulling him in by his hips and Jimin wrapping his arms around Yoongi's shoulders.

Shivers run up Jimin's spine as their bodies meet and lips collide; their lips perfectly fit together. They don't have to say a word because they know what they want and they waste no time getting it. Yoongi's hum of satisfaction makes Jimin whine out, and he grazes his small fingers along the base of Yoongi's neck just to get more of a reaction from the alpha, who moans into the kiss. It's electrifying.

Yoongi squeezes his hips as Jimin pulls away for a split second to close the apartment door. After he does so, Yoongi moves them towards the wall, pinning the omega against it and trailing kisses down towards his neck. Jimin's chest heaves as he pants for air, and he lets out a silky moan once Yoongi's lips slide over his scent gland. Vanilla and citrus fills the air, both of them causing Jimin's apartment to become thick with the scent of lust.

Slick starts to build up in Jimin's shorts—he isn't wearing underwear at all. As Yoongi's teeth skid across his neck, Jimin finally bucks up into him, gasping as their lower halves press against each other.

"God, Jimin."

Jimin places his head back against the wall as his eyes roll back. "Yoongi," he sighs in return, holding back embarrassing noises as the alpha touches him wherever he can. "Let's go to my room before I make you fuck me here instead."

"I'm not against that," Yoongi tells him, but Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs onto his hand, pulling him down the hall as the alpha tries to slip his shoes off. When they get to his bedroom door, Jimin opens it, and he can sense the enjoyment in Yoongi's scent as they're hit with a waft of Jimin's scent—it's strongest in his bedroom.

"You like my scent?" Jimin asks and he pulls Yoongi in by his jacket, baring his neck to him. "It's all yours tonight, alpha."

Just like the night they found out they were mates, Yoongi's eyes flicker into gold. This time, however, he pulls Jimin in by his waist and attaches their lips together again, not holding back anymore. He slips his tongue past his lips and licks over the omega's, making both of them grow dizzy with the amount of desire it creates.

They only make out for a minute or so before Yoongi eases Jimin back towards his bed, making his legs hit the mattress before he lightly pushes him to sit down. Their lips separate as Jimin sits there, looking up at the alpha.

"You must love this," Jimin assumes, smiling smugly up at Yoongi, who gently cards his fingers through Jimin's hair and tugs. "The omega you've been fighting against all this time is wrapped around your finger now." Yoongi nods and cups the back of Jimin's head, lightly tugging the hair back there as well, making Jimin tilt his chin up higher to look him in the eyes. "You know it won't always be like this, don't you? Just because I want you to fuck me senseless right now, doesn't mean I won't still tease you like hell in the future."

"In the future?" Yoongi questions with a small smile on his face. "Good. I like a challenge." He pecks Jimin's lips and lingers there, ghosting over the omega's plump lips. "But you asked for it tonight, so get on the bed and let alpha treat you well, okay?"

The omega submits easily, scooting back onto the bed and lying down in the middle, letting his mate do whatever it is he wants to.

Yoongi dives in and breaks him apart little by little, undressing Jimin and skimming his hands down his bare body. He toys with the omega's hole, teasing him by smearing the sweet slick around and hardly fingering him enough to feel at first. When he does start to feel the pressure, however, Jimin has his head pressed back into the mattress and his body begs for more pleasure—his dick throbs and his wolf cries for him to present himself and finally get his alpha's knot.

"Can't believe this is what I was missing out on all week," Yoongi says as he kisses down Jimin's inner thigh. Jimin gasps out once Yoongi's tongue meets his hole, licking the slick up and fingering him faster, three fingers in. Moaning at the sensation, Jimin grabs onto Yoongi's locks of hair, tugging and begging for him, but also telling him that he might cum if he doesn't stop.

Yoongi pulls away and eases his fingers out, earning a pout from Jimin.

"Be patient," the alpha says, unbuttoning his jeans.

Jimin feels like he's going feral as he watches Min Yoongi undo his pants and slip them off along with his boxers. He's already tossed his jacket somewhere, but now he lifts his shirt over his head and tosses it to the floor. They're both naked now and Jimin couldn't be happier—especially seeing Yoongi's toned arms and the happy trail on his tummy.

"Fuck," Jimin moans out as Yoongi moves closer, getting skin-on-skin now. His thighs press against Jimin and he pumps his dick in his hands a few times, sighing out as he places it against Jimin's dick and thrusts slowly against him, earning moans from the both of them.

"Gonna fuck you now," Yoongi tells him, directing his hips lower. Jimin spreads his knees further apart and sweet vanilla slick drips down his skin, but Yoongi is quick to press his dick along the strip, gathering the slick and easing it back to Jimin's hole. The omega gasps out as Yoongi pushes forward, slipping his dick in and filling him inch by inch. He's long and fills him just right. Jimin has never known something so perfect to exist.

"Fuck me," Jimin begs in a whisper.

Yoongi does as he's told, thrusting lightly at first, but the more relaxed Jimin becomes, the more Yoongi starts being relentless. Jimin's entire body is hot and sweaty, legs feeling numb and dick throbbing with every thrust into his prostate. Yoongi's skin smacks against his repeatedly and he kisses Jimin's calves before leaning down and attaching his lips to the omega's chest. Jimin sees stars as Yoongi's abdomen presses against his dick, and Yoongi takes his nipple between his soft lips, earning a higher pitched moan from his mate.

Without realizing, Jimin gets a grip on Yoongi's back. He scratches from Yoongi's shoulders to his lower back, clawing into Yoongi's waist once his fingers settle there. The pleasure drives him insane, and it must drive Yoongi insane as well, judging by the hisses and moans that leave his mouth.

Yoongi raises back up, looking Jimin in the eye as best as he can, with the omega trying to keep his gaze.

"There you go," Yoongi mutters, fisting his fingers through his omega's hair to get a good look at him. "You like that, pup?"

Jimin bucks up at the pet name, whining, and he begins rocking his hips down to chase his orgasm—he can feel it coming, just on the edge of his high. Yoongi thrusts faster and kisses Jimin's moans away, earning mewls instead because it just feels so good.

Wrapping his small fingers around the tip of his dick, Jimin moans louder into Yoongi's lips. He throws his head back and Yoongi's eyes never once leave his face, wanting every visual of Jimin's fucked-out face.

With a few tugs at his achingly hard dick, Jimin begins cumming into the palm of his hand. His hole clenches over Yoongi's throbbing dick, causing the alpha to groan. Just to get him riled up even more, Jimin ghosts his fingers over the alpha's scent gland, tickling his neck, and he rocks his hips down to help Yoongi fuck faster.

Yoongi grabs onto Jimin's hand and forces it against his neck even more, rubbing his omega's scent all over himself. His head drops the second Jimin digs his thumb into his neck, giving just enough pressure to resemble a bite. Jimin feels proud of himself once Yoongi's hips jerk and he starts filling the omega full of his cum.

The entire time Yoongi cums inside of him, Jimin keeps his thumb pressed down on his neck. His orgasm lasts for a good couple of seconds, filling Jimin full enough that when he slowly pulls out, there's slick and cum oozing out of him as well.

Jimin releases his hold on the alpha's neck.

"That was amazing, alpha."

Yoongi squeezes the blankets beneath Jimin. "Shit." He looks down below, where he's got his knot in his hand. Jimin hums and then reaches down, wrapping his fingers around Yoongi's much bigger hand. He squeezes it as well, earning a hiss from Yoongi, who plants his face into the omega's neck. "You're the fucking death of me."

Jimin smiles. "Good."

He lightly pushes his palms against Yoongi's broad chest, his skin tingling at the touch as he guides the alpha to lay down on the bed. Once he's lying with his back against the mattress, Jimin climbs up and tosses his leg over him, straddling his thighs.

"Here, I'll put some weight on your knot." He smirks just before lying down on the alpha, putting all his weight on him. Yoongi hums in satisfaction and wraps his hands around Jimin's waist. Maybe it was an excuse to cuddle. Jimin won't admit that, though.

"So, what now?" Yoongi asks quietly, his voice low and calm. Jimin likes his calm and gentle voice way more than his teasing one. He could lay like this all day and listen to Yoongi whisper into his ear.

"What do you want to happen now?" Jimin asks him. If he were to answer himself, he'd say that he wants this and more. But, he doesn't want to exactly stop the teasing they had going on before all of this. Sure, it was annoying, but it was only annoying because Jimin liked it so much.

Lightly squeezing Jimin's waist, Yoongi tells him, "I want to be with my mate." He's blunt and doesn't hold back. Jimin wishes he could be as bold as him all the time, but at least he was bold enough to make the first move on Yoongi earlier.

"You're with me right now," he tests the alpha, who deadpans as Jimin smiles, his eyes forming crescent moons.

"I can't believe you're my mate. You're so annoying." Yoongi is smiling despite his words.

Jimin pouts, his smile easily ripped away. "Yeah, well I can't believe you didn't knot me. Now we're in an awkward position because I feel bad and don't want you holding onto your dick while we talk to each other."

"It's not awkward," Yoongi says as he trails his fingers up along Jimin's body, tickling his skin as he makes his way to Jimin's head, cupping the back of it. "I think it's a nice position." He leans up off the mattress and plants a kiss on Jimin's cheek. The once lustful air becomes sweet along with Jimin's lovely smile.

"Didn't know you were such a lover boy."

Yoongi hums, almost like a purr. "I can be loving," he states confidently. "I can also be annoying again."

"Trust me, I know."

The alpha chuckles. "Well, would you rather me be annoying or loving?"

Jimin tilts his head, looking the older in the eyes. "You're annoying either way," he mutters playfully, "But I prefer a little bit of both, anyways."

"I can do that," Yoongi says.

So, Jimin lays his head on Yoongi's chest and closes his eyes, listening to the soft and slow beat of his heart. Yoongi moves one hand to his lower back and plays with Jimin's hair while also caressing his back gently, the skin-on-skin contact making Jimin's wolf pleased and happy. He's never felt this content before. It's nice. It's really nice.

"Hyung..?" Jimin tries, earning a soft squeeze of approval and a questioning hum from Yoongi. He asks, "Were you being serious when you said you want to be with your mate? You know that's... me... right?"

Yoongi chuckles out. "Of course, I know it's you." He holds the omega impossibly tighter. "It's always been you and your annoyingly cute face and pettiness."

Giggling as he thinks about the past, when he'd first met Yoongi and basically called him a loser, Jimin holds tight onto Yoongi as well. He cringes a bit, but it's whatever.

"I love being petty and annoying you."

"I know. That's why I love annoying you even more," Yoongi tells him. "But I want to annoy each other for as long as you'll let me."

Jimin sits up only enough to plant a kiss to Yoongi's chest, and then he lays his head back down. "I think I'd like that."

•🏀•🏀•🏀•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 30 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
319K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
305K 20.8K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
428K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...