Bound by The Ball | Yoonmin βœ”οΈ

By Mai_Spring

Rival basketball players Omega Jimin and Alpha Yoongi haven't gotten along since the second they met. What ha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12 (end)

7

1.4K 100 45
By Mai_Spring

After they finish writing their essay, Hoseok goes to watch YouTube in his bedroom and Jimin watches a few TikToks that Jungkook sent him the other day, but he quickly gets bored of scrolling the app, so he plans to head downstairs to see if the others are out of the jacuzzi yet.

He changes into a white t-shirt and pajama pants, then makes his way out the bedroom door. The faint sound of the upstairs shower is running and the bathroom door is closed, so he figures someone is taking a shower, but doesn't think much of it.

When he gets downstairs, Namjoon and Seokjin are sitting at the dining table, building a little lego house. Taehyung and Jungkook are in each other's personal space on the couch, watching a show that's on. Jimin believes it's normal to see his friends this close together, but his heart feels all warm as he sees Jungkook gently rubbing his nose against Taehyung's neck, right over his scent gland. It's cute to see the two of them being so lovely together.

"Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asks them and they turn their heads to look up at him.

Taehyung informs him, "Said he's going to sleep soon. We aren't sleepy yet and we didn't want to bother him, so we're in here." He tilts his head to gesture to the mates at the dining table. "They're building a lego cabin and Yoongi hyung is taking a shower."

Right. Shower.

"Oh." Jimin hums, seeing that everyone is busy, so he decides he'll just go back to his room. "I'm going to go work on my essay some more, then."

"You didn't finish it?" Jungkook questions.

Jimin stares blankly at him. "No..." He was too busy overthinking and couldn't get anything done. "But I'm going to finish it up now. Goodnight, you two."

His friends tell him goodnight, as do Seokjin and Namjoon. After quickly chatting with them about their lego log cabin, Jimin heads back up the stairs and sighs to himself, bored out of his mind. Of course, he doesn't want to work on an essay during his vacation, but he has nothing else to do anyway and it's due by the end of the week. Just a few more pages and he'll be done.

Coming up on the corner of the staircase, Jimin steps up the last step. Almost instantly, he stumbles as he's trampled into, and his wolf suddenly goes wild, adrenaline surging through his veins as he feels a pair of hands wrap around his waist and he's overcome with the overwhelming scent of Min Yoongi.

Jimin's entire body grows instantly hot once he notices that not only does Yoongi have his hands on his waist, but he's so naked. Yoongi is shirtless, only wearing some black sweatpants, and Jimin shudders as he watches the alpha's black locks of wet hair drip down onto his neck—he wants to look away, but all he can really do is stare.

"You came up the stairs real quick, huh?"

Jimin's wolf practically screams as Yoongi lightly digs his fingers into his waist, sending another spark of energy up Jimin's spine, and the omega's eyes flicker from brown to gold. His scent becomes sickenly sweet and he curses as Yoongi seems to notice, examining him from head to toe.

Seriously, all Jimin can do is stare dumbly at the water droplets falling down Yoongi's bare neck and chest. He wants to bite, to taste, to feel every inch of that skin against his. Everything he's ever fought against in his pretty little head just fades away, simply because Yoongi's touch and the exposure of his skin really drives Jimin's wolf insane.

"Why?" Jimin asks, his voice rough and hushed. He looks Yoongi in the eyes and sees now, how Yoongi's eyes are also fading into a golden color. "Why the hell are you naked?" he asks, reaching for Yoongi's wrists to push him away, but the second his fingertips land on the alpha, he freezes up, unsure of whether he wants to push him away or pull him even closer.

Again, Yoongi's fingers dig into his waist, but this time it's more prominent and it makes Jimin step forward, wanting to be closer—it makes the situation worse, however, both of their scents spiking as Jimin steps close enough that their bodies basically collide. Only then does Jimin realize what sort of desire he's having right now, and it's no good at all. It's no good when he melts under Yoongi's hold and their scents swirl together with pure lust.

It's Jimin's fault. Yoongi's wolf wouldn't be affected if it weren't for Jimin's wolf going haywire. Yoongi has an omega in front of him, probably reeking from the amount of desire he has, and it causes Yoongi to fall into the trap as well. They both spiral. Jimin spirals into sudden heat, slick practically oozing from him now, and Yoongi can't control his alluring scent which is ten times stronger since he's naked, nothing to block the smell.

"Jimin..."

The low tone of Yoongi's voice sends Jimin over the edge, making him ready to fully submit and reveal his neck.

"Jiminie!" He hears the sudden voice of Taehyung, who Jimin doesn't even bother to watch coming up the stairs in a rush. Jimin whines out as he's pulled back by his friend, and he frowns as Seokjin passes by them to try and snap Yoongi out of it as well.

Taehyung has to force Jimin to go to his room, telling him he needs to calm himself and stop being so stubborn. Once Jimin is in his bedroom, he realizes now, as his heat takes over, that the reason he'd gone into heat is because of Yoongi— Yoongi, who isn't in the room with him right now, though he should be, because Jimin's omega is crying out for him.

"Jimin?" Taehyung questions, trying to get his attention, but Jimin climbs up into his bed and plants his face into his pillows, groaning because he's just realized something so horrible that he might actually move to a new country because of it.

"Taehyungie," he whines out, pouting as he turns his head to him. Taehyung runs his fingers through his hair, asking what happened, but Jimin only tells him, "He's my mate, Taehyungie."

At that, Taehyung's eyes widen. "What the hell happened? I just saw you, like, five minutes ago, and suddenly Yoongi is your mate? That must be a record."

Jimin tosses over, still pouty and whining as he tugs at his shirt. "Please just leave, and don't let anyone in my room except for you until my heat is over." He pulls his shirt over his head, burning up. Taehyung pats his head a few times, telling him not to worry, that he'll bring him anything he needs, but Jimin is quick to get him out of the bedroom so that he can strip his pajama pants off.

Already feeling restless, Jimin tosses and turns about a billion times, unsure of what to do. He's in heat, so he really should take care of himself, but it feels odd to do so when he's in a house full of people and his mate is just across the hallway— also, what the fuck? Yoongi is his mate?

He gets angry at nature and bites down onto his shirt, even angrier that he was given Yoongi as his mate for a reason. They're meant to be together. How fucking fantastic. After all the years Jimin has repressed his attraction to the alpha, it turns out that it was all useless in the end? All the cocky smirks that Jimin thought was lowkey hot, he could've been rightfully thirsting over this entire time? Maybe if he knew that Yoongi was his mate before, he wouldn't have kept his thoughts to himself. Hell, he could've been annoying Yoongi a million times more, knowing that Yoongi felt the attraction too.

Because he definitely does. Judging by the way Yoongi looked at him, the change of his eye color, and the scent of his rut taking over—it's clear, now.

People find out who their mates are by earning a connection, and the ones who can be sent into heat or rut can tell who their mate is by being near them during that time. When Jimin was sent into heat, having Yoongi's hands on him and scent near him, he instantly knew. And if he knew, then Yoongi did too. He was sent into rut, after all.

But this is never how Jimin imagined he would find his mate. He definitely didn't think it would be Yoongi; they're rivals who tease each other constantly. Them being mates is truly a surprise to Jimin, but maybe not to Yoongi. He wishes he knew what Yoongi was thinking, or what he's thought of him all this time. Did Yoongi know that they were mates? Is Jimin the dense one here? Surely not. Yoongi had even called himself dense when they were playing board games, so there's no way he knew they were mates.

They definitely know now, however, as they're locked in their rooms and isolated from everybody else. It sucks that they're going to miss out on most of their vacation week, but what sucks even more is that Jimin's mate is right across the hall, yet he can't have him.

•🏀•🏀•🏀•

A/N: UM HI LOL 😀

•🏀•🏀•🏀•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.7K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...
307K 20.9K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
236K 11K 61
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends as long as they can remember, and being in the different ranks was never an issue. Until one of the two get...
Pack By Bailey

Fanfiction

85.6K 2.4K 21
|Completed| An omegaverse fiction in which the boys are all hybrids and Jimin is in love with Yoongi as well as Yoongi being in love with Jimin. Al...