The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat

491 17 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

Well, all everything was fine alright and the crime in the Gotham city was like 4% percent and less than 50% but turns out thanks for the new vigilante for himself and fighting at the criminals and kill them that's the way he just kill them. Then the people was happy to seen the new vigilante was a good person who helping innocent people and avenge them and kill those who were bad and they deserve to die...punish the evils and kill all of them and send them to the hell where they belong to.

As for Bruce...he was in his home and sat down on the couch chair and reading the newspaper and Alfred was tries to take the patch out of Bruce's wounds because he got his ass whoops by (Y/N) who is the strongest and fastest to defeat Batman.

Bruce: "I can't believe this." He said to himself and he was slammed his newspaper down on the table and seen the title is 'Moon Knight is the guardian angel has come from Heaven and punish the sins'. Well, yeah...that's the truth but he's not like guardian angel from the heaven but something worst for what they know it is a god.

Alfred: "Hold still, master Bruce...your wound is almost healing up right now." He said to Bruce.

Bruce: "I'm sorry, Alfred...I just can't stand on this guy here...he kill criminals and take no prisoners." He said to Alfred.

Alfred: "I know, Master Bruce...whatever he really is and he must good reason for what he's doing." He said to Bruce and make him was sigh out little bit and then he lean back his head on the couch chair and make him was sigh out and he said.

Bruce: "What am I going to do with this vigilante?" He asked himself and he knew the people hate Batman because the reason why he didn't kill those supervillains cause they were come out anytime and soon that they will kill many victims. Except for (Y/N) who kill criminals by himself and he track them and hunt them down...bring them the justice for what they were deserve.

*RING*

When he heard the phone was ringing and make him grab his phone and answer at it by himself and he was heard the talking comes from Dr. Kirk Langstrom. He was seen this and make him grab the phone and answer it and he heard the voice from Dr. Kirk and he told him there will be meeting for this morning right now and Bruce was gladly to heard it.

Bruce: "I'll be on my way then." He said.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*This is unexpected, Khonshu...I sense this man was good person.*" He thought himself and there was (Y/N) with Cass and the students are visit to Kirk Langstrom's place and looks like a science project for what the man creating it. Then (Y/N) was stood next with Cassandra that she just holding the notebook and she wrote it down by herself and (Y/N) does the same thing too...and he tries to studying but Khonshu speak again.

Khonshu: "He's an evil one, (Y/N)...you must confront him." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Right." He said to himself.

Kirk: "Well, as you can see....this is how it works." He said to the students are in the science classroom and there was an middle age man that he had a white short hair and dressing a teacher's outfit for himself and he looks like creepiest as hell...but the man was good person and (Y/N) heard Khonshu speak to him about this man here...the presence that (Y/N) can sense and feel it.

Dr. Kirk Langstrom AKA Man-Bat.

Man-Bat (real name Dr. Robert Kirkland "Kirk" Langstrom) is an enemy to Batman, who first appeared in Detective Comics #400, illustrated by Neal Adams.

Dr. Kirk Langstrom, a scientist specializing in the study of bats, develops an extract intended to give humans the bat's sonar sense and tests the formula on himself because he was becoming deaf. While it works, it has a horrible side effect: it transforms him gradually into a hideous humanoid bat-like monster.

He first clashes with Batman when he tries to steal the chemicals needed to reverse his transformation, but his control over the new animalistic instincts resulting from his bat like state is tenuous and Batman is forced to subdue him in order to administer the antidote.

Langstrom later refines his serum, enabling him to retain his human intelligence while in bat form, and allowing himself control over his transformations. He works for a while as a detective and independent crime fighter as Man-Bat, while he and his fiancee, Francine marry and have a daughter, Rebecca. Eventually, however, his instability returns and he is left unable to control his transformations. In this condition, he clashes several times with Batman in the Batcave (which he finds by following other bats through the network of caverns; he does not recall its location in human form, and he never knows Batman's secret identity), believing — erroneously — that his daughter is dead and that Batman is somehow responsible.

(Y/N): "*Please, Khonshu...no need to worry about it....he isn't bad at all what I unexpected-*" He thought got interrupted by the door was opened and revealed the millionaire rich boy Bruce Wayne.

(Y/N): "*Great the rich boy is here.*" He thought himself and then Cass went to his ear and whispered little bit to (Y/N).

Cass: "*What's going on?*" She asked him.

(Y/N): "I don't know...let's see." He told her and then (Y/N) was sat there with her and other students.

Kirk: "Students, you may leave now." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both were heading out right away and (Y/N) was going with Cass and she just seen (Y/N) want to know the problem is here between Bruce and Dr. Kirk. But until few moment later (Y/N) went to the science project classroom by himself and he decide to figure and know what's going on right now.

When he went to the window and make him was take a peek look at the two of them are talking and something sinister for what Dr. Kirk want is something not right.

Kirk: "I want to be like the Batman."

(Y/N): "*Wait, what?*" He thought himself.

Bruce: "You want to be a crimefighter?"

Kirk: "No Mr. Wayne, I want to be feared! You forced me to accelerate my testing schedule. What a pity the Batman himself can't be here to witness...THE BIRTH OF MAN-BAT!!" He shout out like an evil sinister man and make him holding the serum and drinking it up by himself.

(Y/N): "*Oh boy...something ain't good here.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "Holy shit..." He said to himself and surprise for what he saw Dr. Kirk...H-H-He...just transform into some kind of monster vampire bat form and it looks like 9 feet tall with bat wings and make (Y/N) just seeing the monster is here.

(Y/N): "Dr. Langstrom...b-b-but why?" He asked himself and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Dr. Kirk for what he just become something monstrous and this isn't good at all and (Y/N) just look at Man-Bat who was got out of the door from the trap. The beast was fly out of the window and begin to use his wings are flying out to somewhere else in this world by himself and then Bruce was stood there and he grab his phone out and called Alfred about the emergency right now.

When (Y/N) was seen this and make him was got a thought in his head and then he need to do something quickly and he want to stop Dr. Kirk Langstrom for what his doing and he cannot let him tries to become the feared monster killing some innocent people.

(Y/N): "I'm going to stop him for what his doing." He said to himself and make him was begin to running out to somewhere and then he decide to transform himself into Moon Knight.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was become something badass for what they gonna witnesses...and (Y/N) got all white outfit combat with superhero and he had a hood on his head and white mask with blue eyes glowing up. Then a white cape was waving by the wind was rushing at (Y/N) and then he was become the most dangerous superhero for what they should be fear of him.

The Vengeance.

The Light.

The Monster.

(Y/N): "It's time for bring the justice." He said to himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Batman.

Batman tries his best to stop Man-bat for what his doing and it was totally insane that Batman was riding on Man-Bat and the two of them are flying out to somewhere and before the two of them crash down in the sewer by themselves and the creature was transform back to Dr. Kirk and he finally become a human...but then he tries to grab another serum from his pant's pocket and he is gonna drink it and he is going to turn into Man-Bat.

Out of nowhere a hand grab Dr. Kirk's right hand and make him was drop the serum down on the ground and it break into piece and then the madman scientist surprise and turn up and meet by the punch.

Kirk was sent to the ground and make him got hit badly by (Y/N) and then Batman look up and saw his rival enemy is here...Moon Knight.

(Y/N): "Sorry, Dr. Langstrom...you've gone too far." He said to him.

Batman: "What are you doing here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I came here to stop Dr. Kirk's doing...he's gone too far right now." He said to Batman and then (Y/N) look at Dr. Kirk over there and he was drink another serum and become Man-Bat.

(Y/N): "Fuck me." He said to himself and he was transform into his Man-Bat form by himself and after the transformation was done and the creature let out a roar.

Man-Bat: "*ROAR*"

When he was roar out and make (Y/N) seen this and he was tries to push Batman out of the way and Man-Bat flying got (Y/N) in the claws and throw him to the wall and make (Y/N) was knock down and then he turn his head to look up and saw Man-Bat tries to attack. But the white knight dodge out of the way and he begin to running away from Man-Bat...the creature is chasing behind at him and make (Y/N) grab the weapon out and prepare to slash Man-Bat in the face and he just jump up and turn around with a swing hit Man-Bat in the face.

(Y/N): "GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was knock Man-Bat down on the ground and then (Y/N) grab the serum from behind and injecting Man-Bat to transform back into Dr. Kirk and he was finally turn back into his human form.

Batman: "What did you do to him?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just gave him a real cure for himself and make sure that he won't even transform into the monster again....now your chance take him to Arkham Asylum." He said to Batman and make the dark knight watch (Y/N) leave right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.9K 25
*I POST ONCE A MONTH* "Harleen?" "Hiya Lena! Oh and it's Harley now! Haven't you heard?" "Last I heard you were locked up" "yeah well my friend the...
8.8K 190 9
y/n parker a 16 year old teen lived in gotham city with his aunt may and uncle ben but when he gets bitten by a genetic enhanced spider and having hi...
88.2K 3.3K 25
After finding out about Marc's disorder Layla finally signed the divorce papers, leaving him all alone. A few months later Steven gets a girlfriend...
67.3K 1.2K 24
A Moon Knight reader x Hazbin hotel & Helluva boss story: "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am bat---I mean Moon Knight!" "Yeah..." Y/n was just you...