☆Slenderman x male reader☆

Galing kay im_no_longer_alive

(This story is a 'male Y/n' type of story. I am not good at writing story's and I normally write late at nigh... Higit pa

~~Part 1~~
~~Part 2~~
~~part 3~~
**NOTE**
~~Part 4~~
~~Part 5~~
~~Part 6~~
~~Part 7~~
~~Part 8~~
**NOTE**
**NOTE**
~~Part 9~~
~~Part 10~~
**NOTE**
~~Part 11~~
~~Part 12~~
~~Part 13~~
~~Part 14~~
**Note**
Note

~~Part 15~~

48 0 0
Galing kay im_no_longer_alive

Y/n looked up at Slenderman slightly worried. Slenderman looked down at y/n with a smile. He had no face, but it was still obvious he was smiling. Slenderman walked up to the side of the bed and stood close to Y/n, looking down leaning over Y/n. This caused Y/n to get more nervous. Y/n moved closer to Slenderman looking up at Slenderman.

Slendy, gently placed his hand on the back of Y/n head and moved y/n closer to him. He leaned down moving his head closer to y/n's head. Slenderman moved his body and crawled on top of y/n.

Slenderman was trying to kiss y/n but couldn't because of his 'no face'. Y/n looked up at Slenderman and softly chuckled at his attempt of kissing. Y/n softly placed a kiss on Slenderman's cheek.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

246K 847 26
its all in the title babes 😋
292 58 7
"Can I help you, sir?" "Sure hope you can, I'm looking for a young man who's been missing for several days now. I have reason to believe he may have...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
0 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"