HEATED RIVALRY ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 𝐁𝐋

By erosphere

━━━━━ 对抗 ( yandere!student council x male!reader ) ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 「 When you enroll into a prestigious all-boy... More

ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
NINETEEN.

EIGHTEEN.

3.3K 235 372
By erosphere

please comment for motivation!

YOU HAD KISSED BEFORE—it would be weird if you hadn't, really. Whether it was light pecks you gave to friends in the cheeks, smooches you gave to people you had to somewhat honeytrap for missions...lip action was not unfamiliar to you. It really wasn't. But now, as you watched Arata's reaction carefully, you had never kissed before. You had never ever kissed someone out of genuine affection—no, not affection, it was too mild of a word—out of love before.

You loved him: you really did. Arata had been with you for so long, and while the others accepted your antics, Arata loved them. Cherished them. You knew deep down in your heart, in all your madness, that the others would somewhat be alienated from you, with your vastly different backgrounds. But Arata knew every bit of you. Even the ugly things that you didn't hesitate to show him.

"We're..." Arata said slowly, almost as in disbelief. Almost like he wanted to treasure this moment, and let it suspend in time. And so did you. Feelings of mirth and affection bubbled within you, so bright, so pure...god, you really liked him. In your opinion, there was a huge difference between loving someone and being in love with them. And you loved Arata.

"Finish your sentence, you fool," You laughed softly, before you offered him a smile. "Cat got your tongue?"

"—dating?" Arata finally said, and you saw how his hands fidgeted, before he pressed them against the nape of your neck, brushing a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I can say you are my boyfriend? To everyone in the student council who asks? To anyone who asks, really?"

You could feel his hands on your skin, cold to the touch. Or perhaps you were just feeling too warm, delightfully warm. You were aware of your heartbeat thrumming against your chest, beating fast. Not even poison could have rendered like this. Arata made your heart weak.

"Shout it out to the world. I wouldn't care," you said honestly. "I am yours, you're mine...how many years of pining did this take you, Arata? Or maybe I should say—my darling boyfriend?"

The slightest bit of pink washed over his skin and his ears. You noticed how his grip on you tightened before he buried his face into your neck. A release of soft heat was felt upon your skin—he was sighing. Your breaths were close to one another now: his lips pressed into your neck, head crooked into it. His hands wrapped around you, your own hands against his chest.

So close. You two had been in this position before, but now it felt...intimate. Extremely so—he was so close to you, and he had been before, yet now you seemed to notice every detail of him: every perfect, wondrous detail you mapped out in your mind.

Arata was so absolutely beautiful, and he was yours.

"...[Name]," Arata's voice was muffled. "Do you know what I told you before?"

Your right hand reached up to fiddle with his strands of hair. You let out a gentle sigh, and your left hand cupped his cheek, forcing him to look up at you. "What?"

"I said you wouldn't ever get karma. Before karma's a bitch, and—"

"—I don't get bitches," you finished off, and you started laughing, your sides hurting. "Well, I got one. Right here, with me. I don't mean to call you a derogatory term, but you can't know what I mean, don't you?"

You sucked in a breath. Yes, you knew that the student council had certain...affections for you. But had they ever been so obviously rampant, so affectionate. You had seen the way Arata's eyes had softened as you looked towards you: he adored you, he loved you, he would have married you there and then. He looked at you like you were a constellation amongst the stars: he looked at you like he was looking at the universe. He looked at you like there were a million secrets hidden underneath your skin and he wanted to uncover them all: yet hadn't he already did?

Perhaps the biggest secret that you had kept to yourself was your feelings towards him. For so long you had pushed and clamped them away, and now they were let free before they could have suffocated you.

"Oh, [Name]," Arata said so softly, so softly you had to strain your ears to hear him, so quietly he could have not said anything at all, "I love you. I love you very much."

You could feel a sudden desire rise up in you: to be honest, make out sessions weren't exactly something you regarded as close, since you thought of physical affection as something easy, something replaceable. But you had never wanted someone before. You had never felt such a strong, voracious need for someone before, to feel the tender flesh of lips against your own, to...

"I love you too, Arata," you beamed at him, before you forced him to look at you. "I'm waiting. Don't people usually kiss after they confess their undying love for each other?"

"I've been very patient," Arata winked at you.

"Oh, don't I know it."

"You didn't even know of my feelings until Haruka told you, didn't you?"

"If we are playing the blaming game here, I would say you were too much of a coward to confess to me," you rolled your eyes playfully, "so what? Are you going to do it, or not? Or again, are you too scared to? Try not to eye-fuck me too much."

"Whatever you say." Arata didn't even refute your words, before he pressed his lips into yours—and god, it was like something you didn't even know you wanted, until this. No, it wasn't even a want—it was a need. A carnal desire. You didn't know if Arata had kissed someone before; perhaps for roles or such; but he was good at it. You could feel his tongue over the rim of your teeth, almost as if searching for heat: the heat that was swirling in your stomach.

You involuntarily let out a soft sigh into the kiss, and Arata seemed to swallow it down with even more maddening hunger: his tongue slipped over yours and all you could feel was warmth at that moment. His touch on your waist was so hard it was almost bruising and the first coherent thought you could make out was: how long has he been holding back for?

When you finally parted—you hadn't even been counting, but all you knew was that literal seconds and perhaps even minutes had gone by with your tongue shoved down his throat or something—and you were both now disheveled and panting, catching your breaths. His face was flushed, his collar was somewhat undone, and you didn't fare much better than him either.

"That was something," Arata started to laugh, combing his fingers through your messy hair. "Are all first kisses usually like this? Or is it just because I've ached and longed for you for such a long period of time that I've just become..."

"Pent up? I suppose so," you murmured. Leaning into his touch now felt so absurdly right and comfortable. "My mother will probably open a premium bottle of wine the minute she hears this news. All the other people I've even dated—only for show and mission, mind you—were like dogs."

"Meow."

"Even if I wasn't dating you now," you let out a laugh, "I would have folded."

Arata in general looked extremely content with the way life was going for him right now. You applauded his patience, really.

"So what, a proper date together? Seal the deal as boyfriends—wait, we got a message from my mother..." you frowned as you looked at your phone. Sure sneakily, it was your mother.

Then you blinked.

And blinked again.

"Arata," you said slowly, "hold on, I have the perfect date idea."

"I doubt any idea of yours can be less than perfect, but go ahead and spill."

"My mother just assigned us a mission. You do know what that means, right?"

"Kill the person and dispose of them, hijack the hotel room, and make out profusely—that as our date?" Arata raised an eyebrow. It was with a sly glee you noted his lips were a little swollen.

"Voila," you blew him a kiss before he pressed a real one to your cheek. "Me and you share the same brain."

"See you later, boyfriend," Arata smiled at you—well, against your lips, really—that sneaky idol had pulled you in for another one—"don't be late."

"Of course not. See you later, Arata."

.

.

.

.

"Arata is an idol," Kaen read—he didn't even need to dig the information up, it was right there on the web on a fan site with tons of screaming fangirls and boys, "well, technically one. He was supposed to debut before he quit being a trainee and left. And obviously, we know the reason."

"We? Don't lump me with you," Inei drawled, "there is no way [Name] actually likes him. It's just a joke."

"Oh yeah? [Name]'s lips seemed a little swollen. So did Arata's," Kaen hissed venomously, "yours don't."

"You—!"

"We have a common enemy," Kaen rolled his eyes. "And it's Arata. When we get rid of him, then it's free for all. Besides, it's not like Daichi isn't going to do anything either. He's downright malicious and scheming."

"Do you even like [Name]? Do you love him? Your affections appeared out of nowhere."

"He's my type," Kaen said simply, "he's exactly my type, so why would I want to let go of someone like that? What about you, Inei? Still clinging on to your rather naive idea of marrying your supposed childhood friend?"

"I really want to strangle you right now," Inei muttered under his breath. "Fine, we have a common enemy, so what? What are you planning to do?"

"As I said, he's a celebrity."

"Are you planning to spread rumors about him? That's totally lame. Besides, Arata doesn't seem like the kind to care."

"No," Kaen glared at Inei. "Of course not. But he sure has rabid fans, judging from what I see on the internet. Leak his location, and boom—one misunderstanding from [Name] is enough to keep him away. Because [Name] really seems to be smitten with him—so..."

Inei scowled. "I do see your point. But it's short notice, and we need to work quickly. So what do you propose we do?"

"I've already gotten things sorted out," a smile crawled up Kaen's face, and the smirk was positively devilish, really—"a fan should be stalking him, or something. Right now. I know which dorm he lives in, and he's in for an unpleasant surprise. I told the fan not to do something too wild, because that would earn [Name]'s anger, but just something...that would get rid of their relationship."

"It's a stupid idea," Inei interrupted.

"Oh, no, no," Kaen smiled. "You see, that girl happens to be particularly skilled at fighting. And I deliberately looked over Arata's information—it was completely blank. He doesn't know anything about self defense."

"...you do realize [Name]'s page was blank too, don't you? And he's proven to be nothing but extraordinary."

Thanks to knowing who you were from a young age, Inei had a slight advantage over Kaen—he knew who you were. The son of a famous hitman family—a natural assassin. And Saito, Kaen, Akio, Jun...they all didn't know this.

"Whatever," Kaen shrugged, "it's a test run. After all, you do know how many test runs it took before that student quit due to carbon monoxide poisoning, don't you?" He raised an eyebrow. "And I have a backup plan."

"Which is?"

"Who's good at blackmail?"

"...Akio," Inei realized. "You are planning on blackmailing Arata?"

Inei let out a sigh.

"Fine."

.

.

.

.

Someone was following Arata. And that someone was awfully unskilled in hiding their footsteps to the point it was so fucking pathetic to him. So he was right: the student council had already begun to make his life a living hell, yet Arata had already had a piece of heaven: you.

A woman, judging from the way Arata could see him  in the reflection of his phone. And she was having an illy concealed knife. A fan that was unhealthily obsessed with him. He had several of those over the years.

His feet stopped. Arata noted with mirth that the shuffle of footsteps skidding to a halt was extremely noticeable—and finally, he turned around, raising an eyebrow.

"Just come out."

No one did.

Arata sighed, and glanced at his watch. He still had two hours more to meet you—more than enough time to get rid of this person silently. But still, he wanted to make it quick. He hated situations like this.

"I'm not stupid," Arata narrowed his eyes. "Just fucking get out. Let's make this easy, shall we?"

He strode closer to the place. He knew exactly where the woman was, but he had purposefully placed himself into his own blind spot, so that the woman would take the chance to attack—

—and a knife swerved to his face, barely missing a few centimeters. Arata let out an annoyed huff, before he twisted his body to face the woman.

"If you really wanted my autograph, you could have just asked."

"You're an idol," the woman hissed out, "you aren't supposed—to—date anyone!"

She swung again and Arata dodged it swiftly. Whoever hired this woman—he already knew, though, he was two steps ahead of everyone—was foolish. Her swings weren't all too bad, to be honest, but it was too bad she was dealing with a first grade assassin.

"Former idol trainee," Arata corrected, "you're right in one aspect though. I'm dating someone now."

"He doesn't deserve you at all!" Now she swung upwards. Arata was too busy dreaming of life with you that the knife grazed his skin just a little bit and he scowled.

"First, you insult him. And now my skin is bleeding though I have a date in two hours," Arata glared. "I was planning to just avoid you, but..."

"—you ruined my life! Do you know how devastated I was when I heard you were dating someone?"

"I don't know," Arata guessed. "Sad, maybe, I can't find much energy in me to pretend like I give a fuck about you. Let's end this quickly, shall we? Makes things much easier for the both of us."

"Do you not even have a single ounce of decency? I'm human. I feel emotions."

"Everyone deserves human rights," Arata frowned, "not you though."

"I cried for days!"

"We only started dating an hour ago, but sure. God never made mistakes except when he made you." One, last unstable swing—the lady stumbled and Arata flipped her over, taking the knife away from her. She screamed and struggled and Arata managed to silence her by pressing the blade against her throat.

"You really spoke your mind, you know." Arata smiled. "Never do that again."

"It's that [Name] guy, isn't it? It's him, he's causing it—!"

The blade pressed hard against her throat and Arata's face morphed into an angry one. And unlike your explosive anger, his was the subtle kind. The icy, chilling one that seemed like icicles were popping up from the building. The coldness was the terrifying kind.

"Never speak his name from your lips," Arata murmured. The knife pointed in the light. "No. Never go near him. Never."

In the end, she valued her life more—she nodded her head profusely, and Arata let go of her. The knife clattered into the floor and Arata sighed as he heard the smattering of footsteps fading away into a distance.

And now...

There was a camera click at a distance.

The blackmail starts.

Arata dusted his shirt, smiling to himself.

I'll let [Name] take care of it.

.

.

.

.

Frankly speaking, you weren't happy at all. Well, yes, if you looked at what just transpired earlier on, yes, you were happy—but you didn't appreciate your boyfriend getting stalked and attacked with a knife, and then blackmailed. And also because of Jojo Siwa's new song that was horrible.

"It was Kaen, wasn't it," you murmured. "Figures. He didn't know about my past. Our past."

"And he's also someone you considered kissing before." Arata added unhelpfully.

"He's objectively good looking, Arata. And that was before I realized my feelings for you. One day he gives roses, and the next day he pulls this shit. Sometimes I get reminded of what kind of people the student council are. Daichi, for example, is really shady..."

"You bet he is."

"What do you think, Terry?" You cooed softly, letting the snake poke its head out and slither across your palm. "It's a cute idea, don't you think? Just burning the school to the ground?"

"I like the fact you would be willing to do that."

"Oh come on, Arata. My beautiful boyfriend's face got scratched," you leant back against him, sighing. "And it's technically my fault, so I'll solve it."

"Your fault?" Arata raised an eyebrow. "[Name], you know it's not your fault."

"Thanks, darling, but well...." You shrugged. "God made me irresistible. It's not my fault people are swarming here like flies."

"Flies?"

"You're a butterfly in this case," you grinned and intertwined your fingers with his, feeling his warmth seeped through in between your palms, "a beautiful, gentle, sweet one. Except when you do your missions, of course."

"..." Arata pressed a soft kiss to your forehead.

"No comment?" Your brow immediately knitted with concern. "What's wrong? Are you tired? Headache?"

"I'm scared of losing you. To someone. I don't know. And I'm scared you don't worry about losing me," Arata confessed quietly, "I can sit here and know you're my boyfriend, and I am yours—but all this people that like you...I wish I could have you all to myself."

You softened. "But you do. You have the entirety of my heart and soul. You have all of me."

"I'm jealous," Arata finally said, "I've always been from the very start. When Inei came, when you arrived at the school and now with all this pesky people around you hovering over..."

You squeezed his hand. "You have me. You will always have me—you will never lose me, Arata. Don't ever worry about it, okay? Of course, worrying is valid and...just speak your mind out. I've seen way too many fanfiction to know that not having communication is the equivalent to a demise."

"Like that one anime we watched where the girl failed to give her letter in time and the guy died?"

You sighed. "How maddeningly upsetting, right?"

"Yeah, you cried because of it," Arata laughed.

"See? You have all these memories and moments of me that no one will ever be able to usurp, Arata. You have me all to yourself."

"[Name]."

"Arata," you breathed out, "I'm asking you to be selfish. Yes, there's this whole heated rivalry thing going out right now—but you are the winner, and they don't even know it yet. What's the worst thing that could happen? Me dying?"

"Worse than the time you rolled off the hill and sustained multiple broken bones?"

"You took care of me, so I consider that a win," you winked.

"...I'm so lucky to have you."

"And Terry's lucky to have you as the other father. Look, he likes you. He's curling around your fingers and everything."

"Cute snake," Arata smiled at the little reptile gliding smoothly over his skin. "Cute owner too."

"Aw," You smiled at him. "So what, you ready? Which do you want to do first? Confront and get the blackmail pics, or the mission first?"

"What's the mission?"

"Oh, it's easy," your lips tugged up into a lazy grin. Your body language was calm and languid—you were relaxed. Really relaxed. "Sneak into this billionaire's home, get rid of him, and then we have the whole house to ourselves. He's a wine collector."

"That's really hard to pass up."

"But then again, the minute those photos go to the public, it's free for all. We could always ask our agency to take those pictures out, but I'm really looking forward to doing something."

"School has been boring," Arata agreed. "I was about to legitimately kill myself because of exams. Thank god I didn't. Now I can die in peace."

"Don't render me bitchless. I say we go to the billionaires house after. It's like a prize after doing something...productive, in a sense."

"Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness is obviously wrong. Okay then, give it to me and I'll show you how it's done." Arata chuckled, "I think I would rather be crying and wiping my tears with thousands of dollars than be laughing on the streets."

"Exactly," you said, "so the plan is to—get rid of the pictures and photos first? Then the date? Then we can just relax until we can get the results from the examinations."

"...Your bet with Jun."

"If you're bothered by it," You said honestly, "I'll cancel it."

But Arata was smiling.

"No? You told him he had to do everything yih wanted him to do if you won, right?"

"Yes...?"

"I have a plan in mind."

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Arata would utilize Jun against Daichi.

unedited.

.

.

Arata and [Name] ultimate power couple

The mole and other stuff will be released soon, be patient. tell me how it was since comments really help boost motivation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.8K 26
━━━━━ 相信 ( yandere!priest x male!reader ) ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 「 Isekai is no job for the weak, especially not when you have been transmigrated into a horr...
20.7K 866 26
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
55.9K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...
611K 20.1K 30
↳ ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- ❝I PROMISE I'M THE ONE FOR YOU! ♡❞ | 🌻 | ; in which a girl receives obsession filled texts. -IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RE-WRITTEN- ▃▃▃▃▃...