Golden CAPTAIN || Ateez *PIRA...

By CarAtiny_21

When Yun SeByeol, 21 years old bilingual girl, who lives on earth filled with both magic and technology, does... More

๏Orange๏
๏Women?๏
๏Mullet๏
๏Blue๏
๏Quatermaster๏
๏Cooking๏
๏Bonding๏
๏Meeting๏
๏Smile๏
๏Berserker๏
๏Deja-vu๏
๏Plan๏
๏Control๏
๏Tired๏
๏Apology๏
๏Fish๏
๏Athena?๏
๏Crow's Nest๏
๏Promise๏

๏Brown๏

112 5 3
By CarAtiny_21

Yun SeByeol POV~

Voices. That's all I can hear. Fucking humans can't let me have a nice sleep. Ughhh..
Not wanting to open my eyes, I tried to go back to sleep.
.
.
.
Wait!?!? What?!?!
Noises?!?! My grandma doesn't sound like a middle aged man?!? What the hell?!?

Opening my eyes quickly, I sat up on the bed. There were people around me running in and out of the room. Shouts and cries and bullets??

Where the hell am I?!?!

Well, it looks like where ever I am. People here are in a hurry. So I stood up and started to walk towards the door. But wait. My glasses?!?! Oh hell nah. They weren't on my neck. And the last thing I remember was that.
.
.
.
Fuck... I'm done.. Holy shit.. Is this really a new world?!?!?Oh my god.. This is so exciting!!!! But first I need to stay alive to enjoy this excitement. And that looks like a difficult task by hearing the cries of the people of this place.

Looking around, I found my glasses on the side table. Thank god. I don't know what I would've done without them. Probably turned blind.

I was again moving to go out. When I found a mirror near the door.

Well. People outside can wait. First I need to check how I look. If I look presentable enough for these humans of new world or not.

Stepping towards the mirror,
I was astounded.
Wow. This outfit is SICK!!!!!  Holy moly. I look like a fucking warrior queen. I still had my own body and everything but a different outfit. It was black leather pants with brown highboots and a brown leather breastplate with a small black flowing skirt. Which had a dagger attached to it, I noticed. This was sick!!!

I look so fucking sexy right now that I can marry myself right here.
But, this is not the time to fangirl over myself!! I can show off my sick outfit to others only when I am alive.

Putting my hands in the pocket of my jeans to look cool and make a fabulous entry.

Oh wow. I had my two magical bottles with me too. Awesome!! I'm so damn excited bro!! Lets goooooooo!!!. Lets face some drama.

Walking out.
The view wasn't so pretty but who cares!!! There was fire!!!! Oh.

Wait a damn second..
Fire?!?! Wood?!? Flag?!? Cloth?!?
Fuck I'm on a ship!!!!!!! Wooooohhhoooooooo...

Bang

Oh yeh. I quickly observed around me. It pretty much looked like this ship was getting raided and it was on the verge to sink. Oh hell nah. I need to get out of here. Quick!!

There were bullets everywhere. Smoke. Fire on the other side of ship. Some people dead on the floor, some fighting the pirates.
.
.
.
PIRATES?!?! We were getting raided by pirates??!?!

Quickly taking a little shelter behind a big metal box trying not to get hit by any bullet. Whoever the opponent gang was, they were powerful. Their cannons were awesome. Ughh not the time to praise them Byeol!!!

Again I quickly observed my surroundings. With the help of my glasses I could clearly see that the other ship was. WOW!

It was beautiful!! Goddamn!!!
It was soooooo much bigger and it looked like it was made of better and stronger wood. It had people with swords and guns running out of it. And some taking the goods from this ship. The sail of their ship was pure black. It was gorgeous.

But most importantly. The thing which took me by surprise was their flag. It was white in colour with black horizontal strips and with a name in black I knew and adored too well. "ATEEZ"
.
.
.
Holy fuck.
Now I have even more motivation to survive. I AM GOING TO SURVIVE NOW. I gotta meet my idols bruh, what do you mean?!? But wait. Did these pirates kidnapped ateez of this world. Nu huh. That's not happening. Im'ma save them like a heroine I am.

Hence, with that encouragement in my mind and heart. I took one last look around me and made a quick yet working plan. Or that's what I thought.

Bang

Ofcourse after getting out of my hiding spot, the first thing which happened was me almost getting hit by a bullet on my shoulder!! Thanks to the outfit I was wearing, the bullet missed a little. Phewwww. That was a close shot.

I kept walking and approaching their ship while trying to dock the bullets or not to get caught by any pirate.
They all looked too busy in their own fights.

Bang

I hided just in time behind a more bigger metal box. It could hide my all body. Damn. That was a close shot too. I need to hurry up.

Peeking my head slowly behind the box, I noticed that Ateez ship had two entries. One closer to me was surrounded by both pirates and people of this ship. The floor of this entrance was covered by blood and bodies and what not. Ewwww.

Quickly looking at the other entrance in the far right end. It was small and not really noticeable but I could see it only being covered by few people.

Thinking quickly I concluded that the pirates must be on the main entrance and the small entrance must be just for a little backup?
I can't enter the ship from the main one that's why I decided to be one of the bodies on the floor and crawl to the other side.

Because I can't possibly reach there by walking. The blood on the wood was sticking to me and I felt like vomiting all of a sudden. I was almost there. I can do this!!!!

So holding my breath, I stood up silently but quickly. Just few more steps and I'll be there. Almost. Just a little more. And.

Bang

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quickly covering my mouth with one of my bloody hands and the other holding my shoulder. Biting my tongue hard that blood almost came out. Fuck Fuck fuck. Oh yes. Ofcourse. I got shot. Fuck, my shoulder is burning like hell. I could feel the tears trying to surface my eyes. Not now. Not right now Byeol. You can cry when the adrenaline has worn off but not now!! I need to get there. Fuck, I looked straight and saw that I had to jump a little to get on their ship.

With my highboots its going to make noise. No, I have to pull them off. Which I unfortunately did, even more heartbroken. My poor dashing highboots!!

Now I was barefeet. Wow. Ewwwwwwwwww.This is disgusting.

Quickly walking, I finally jumped on the ship. It was silent in this area. But I could hear the chaos on the other side. The bullet hasn't gone too deep I noticed but it was still in my shoulder.

I looked around and roughly noticed a place where I could hide for a minute. Hiding I looked around and noticed that this was an open area and didn't had any room where I could hide.

The shouts and noises of bullets has minimized. It looked like, this was getting to an end.

My doubt was confirmed when I heard someone's voice ordering the pirates to get back on the ship.

If the fight was over. That meant they had roughly putted the goods in the cargo bay. And knowing a little about pirates, they won't be entering the storage room right after a tiring fight. That means. I need to find the cargo.

Quick!!

Walking towards the other side slowly. On my left side I could see the other ship burning and slowly sinking. Noo. That was brutal. Poor ship. I'll miss you my mirror. And highboots.
I could feel this ship moving. On my right I could see some doors. Not some. But a lot. This whole side was filled with rooms.

Some of them must be the pirates rooms. And one of them NEED to be the storage room. I made my way carefully near one of the closest rooms. I still couldn't see the pirates but I can hear them. Their voices are getting louder. Fuck.

I looked around. Behind me was a table with glass bottles with alcohol? That looked like alcohol. I should take one bottle just incase. Quickly going back near the room.

The voices were getting louder. Fuck. I have a dagger, I have glass, I can protect myself. Yeh, I tried to reassure myself.
I was just putting my hand on the doorknob when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

And without thinking, in complete horror I bashed the glass on that person's head. Wow.

Brown.. His eyes were honey brown. Which were shining under the sun. His whole skin was shining. Which I wasn't able to see much of as he was wearing a mask. His hair were covered too. But whatever was visible of him was gorgeous. His outfit didn't particularly looked like a pirate one because he was wearing a white shirt and baggy pants. I wonder who this gorgeous angel man is.

"What the-? "

Oh yeh

I was going to take my dagger out when I noticed that he looked like he was going to faint any second. And I was correct, but right in time, I was able to hold him and wow. He had muscles!!! But fuck, my shoulder was bleeding more. Ouch. I can't make any sound right now.

Not the time Byeol!!

Without thinking I entered the room with him and thank the gods, It was the storage room.

Walking to the far end quickly yet carefully. I hided behind a big box made of wood, which probably had something in it. Squatting down I putted the man carefully on the floor, not to hurt him even more.
He was bleeding. The right side of his forehead had some scratches from the glass from where blood was coming out.

The cuts weren't too deep. And I just know that he fainted because of shock and not loss of blood.
Poor man.

I could still feel the adrenaline in my body. I don't know what just happened, all on the ship and everything but whatever happened was awesome. It was like a dream, like a movie. Amazing!!

What do I do now?

Should I take his mask off ?!? I mean he was sweating and bleeding and you can't blame me for being curious about how this gorgeous man really looks like.

Soo that's what I did. I took his mask off.
.
.
.
Holy sh-

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.5K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
338 37 12
TWs: Violence - including blood, gore, assault, decapitation, torture. Attempted SA - the scene is brief and vaguely detailed. Child Neglect/Abuse...
3.9K 343 16
Jeongin knew university would be weird. He knew moving from his family to an unfamiliar city, in an unfamiliar side of the country, to study with unf...
652K 53.3K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...