AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

Von poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... Mehr

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

DEBATE [21]

386 14 7
Von poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Wales gave the order to attack, and the exchange of gunfire between Azur Lane and Red Axis began, with the vanguard ships of the Azur Lane fleet sailing towards the Red Axis fleet.

Kaga: [Advance warriors of the empire!] [The will of the heavens is with us!]

The ships of the empire are also sailing towards the Azur Lane fleet for battle. Takao sees several projectiles coming towards her and she jumps and cuts the 30 cm bullets that were about to fall on her.

Izumo: (Amazed) Wow, Takao has an amazing ability.

Wales: [Izumo, we need support]

Izumo: [I have deployed my planes once again for action.]

The planes from all the aircraft carriers on both sides are deployed for combat.

Soryuu: It seems like everything has started...

Hiryuu: But sister, what is this place? What did Akagi do?

Soryuu: I have no idea.

Meanwhile, Enterprise remains Enterprise and she steps forward to confront Kaga, who leads the empire's fleet.

Kaga realizes what is happening and she gets very excited about being able to get revenge from that battle.

Kaga: I see that the main actress is here.

Meanwhile, Zuikaku sees Izumo's F-35 planes and she is determined to fight against them.

Zuikaku: Sister! That aircraft carrier is here!

Zuikaku fires several scrolls to intercept them, but the planes realize and avoid Zuikaku's attack.

Zuikaku: (shocked) What? Could it dodge them?

Then the bombers changed course to bomb the fifth division.

Shokaku: You shouldn't have attacked them!

The girls start shooting their anti-aircraft weapons, but the planes dodged all the attacks from the fifth division, and then the Izumo planes drop their bombs. The girls miraculously came out with minor injuries from this attack, I suppose it's because Zuikaku is the Lucky carrier.

Meanwhile, Enterprise bombards the aircraft carrier Kaga, but Kaga activates her rigging before the bombs hit her carrier, and Kaga now levitates in the sky. She deploys several interceptor planes to hunt down Enterprise's bombers. Kaga then boards one of her planes and engages in a heated dogfight with Enterprise.

Zuikaku: (Watching the fight between Kaga and Enterprise) Can carriers do that now?

Izumo: [Hey Lucky Carrier, don't get distracted in a fight.]

In that moment, Zuikaku is hit by two bombs dropped by two bombers from Izumo, and she sustains moderate damage.

Shokaku: You will pay dearly, arrogant aircraft carrier!

Izumo: (Whispering in Shokaku's ear) I'm not conceited. (Licking Shokaku's neck) ...

Shokaku quickly tries to elbow Izumo, but Izumo easily dodges it. Shokaku is very flushed and pale at the same time, which is a somewhat strange and funny expression to see.

Izumo: (Giggles) Hahaha, you should have seen your face, Shokaku-san.

Shokaku: I still don't understand why you allied with Azur Lane.

Izumo: Why not? Coincidentally, my ideals and those of Azur Lane aligned, that's why I help them and I believe they are still making the same misunderstanding. I am not from the Sakura Empire, I am Japanese and I hope you understand that!

Shokaku: I don't understand because I see that you are a kansen of the empire. If you weren't from the empire, you simply wouldn't be wearing that clothing. It's common sense.

Izumo: (Whispers) Oh my god, even an amoeba would understand it right away... (Loud voice) So that's how it is, anyway, let's fight if you want to settle scores with me.

Shokaku: (Serious look) That's what we'll do, we'll exact payment for the time you hit us.

Shokaku and Zuikaku deploy their planes, and Pisco does the same.

Zuikaku: You have lost, it's two standard aircraft carriers against one light aircraft carrier.

Izumo: I think it's a very balanced fight.

Shokaku: Don't be arrogant, for it will be your downfall.

Izumo: You really don't understand it...

In that moment, Izumo begins to fire its anti-submarine mortars against the fifth division. They were not expecting this attack from their enemy, so they couldn't dodge all the projectiles and suffered some damage, including the incapacitation of their flight decks.

Zuikaku: Damn it!

Shokaku: Deck incapacitated! I can't deploy planes!

Zuikaku: Me too!

BAMMM!

In this, the fifth division was hit by several anti-tank missiles fired by the Izumo's Gibka, causing more damage.

The bombers of the fifth division attempted to do something, but they were easily dispatched by the CIWS and SEARAM of Izumo, and the aircraft of the fifth division were shot down in a short time without damaging their enemy.

Zuikaku: That woman is very good.

Shokaku: We have underestimated her a lot.

Zuikaku: If that doesn't work... unsheathes her katana... then up close and personal will!

Zuikaku launches an attack, Shokaku tries to stop her, but cannot stop Zuikaku. Zuikaku tries to strike Izumo with her sword, but Izumo blocks the attack with her katana. Then both girls separate, and Zuikaku is surprised once again because her sword breaks in half.

Zuikaku: It's impossible! My sword is broken for the second time!

Izumo: 2-0, Are you going to continue?

Shokaku: That's what I would like, but I can't leave my little sister behind.

Zuikaku: Sister, please seek revenge for me.

Izumo: Hey, you're not dead, I would agree with you if you said it through your sword. What will you do, Shokaku? Will you fight or will you retreat?

Shokaku is a smart girl, she wouldn't allow herself to fight in a battle she can't win. Now that Izumo gives her the opportunity to withdraw, she would take it and force her stubborn sister to withdraw as well.

Shokaku: I will take your consideration and we will leave for now.

Izumo: Wise decision.

Shokaku: But I still haven't forgiven you for your betrayal.

Izumo: I already said that I'm not from the empire!

Zuikaku: (Surprised) Sister? Aren't you going to avenge me?

Shokaku: We have no chance, a soldier who flees serves for another war.

Shokaku begins to tow Zuikaku.

Meanwhile, Kaga engages in a duel against Enterprise, both kansen fighting in a heated dogfight. Kaga manages to shoot down several of Enterprise's planes, but Enterprise orders her planes to fire from the rear cannons, successfully shooting down several of Kaga's planes.

Enterprise: Are you really in an alliance with the sirens?

Kaga: Did Akashi speak? Without a doubt, she needs to be disciplined.

Enterprise: You and Akagi are traitors! Not just to us, but to your comrades in the empire!

Then Enterprise shoots several arrows at Kaga, but she dodges Enterprise's arrows.

Kaga: (Annoyed) You know nothing about my sister!

In this, both sides separate to engage in a head-on confrontation, and when they have their targets in sight, they shoot, but they miss and it ends in a tie. Then they engage in another head-on confrontation and continue like this for several more rounds because they always end up in a tie.

On the other hand, Akagi looks at everything with a smile and she takes out several scrolls to attack Enterprise.

Akagi: I can't let Kaga do all the work.

In that moment, Akagi feels an attack and she uses her scrolls to intercept the projectiles that are coming towards her. Then Belfast appears, who fired those projectiles.

Belfast: I will not allow Enterprise to be attacked from behind.

Akagi: Well, here comes a nuisance, but you're just a light cruiser who doesn't deserve my attention... I should do some cleaning up.

Belfast: What do you mean by "cleaning myself"? I shower every day!

Several portals appear behind Akagi, and various caliber cannons and launchers emerge from them. They fire at Belfast.

Belfast: (running away) That's cheating! It's not fair!

In that moment, Enterprise gets distracted because she sees Akagi shooting Belfast, and Kaga doesn't miss the opportunity.

Kaga: On the battlefield, never lose focus because it can be fatal. Now I return those words from that time... It's over!

Enterprise realizes her stupidity and sees how Kaga's plane has her in its sights.

In that moment, an F-35 manages to fire its cannon against Kaga's plane, successfully shooting it down. Kaga is surprised for not realizing that an enemy aircraft was behind her the whole time.

Kaga: What? When? Where did that plane come from? Why didn't it show up on my radar!?

Meanwhile, Enterprise prepares an arrow while smiling and thinking about the capabilities of a fifth-generation aircraft.

Enterprise: Finished.

Kaga: Damn it! You made me trust you!

Enterprise releases the arrow, piercing Kaga's chest, causing her to spit blood. Akagi becomes concerned for her. Belfast fires at Akagi, who realizes it a bit too late and narrowly dodges the attack, but it tears her clothes, revealing a rather peculiar tattoo on her back.

Izumo: What is that?

The tattoo looks like a seal that keeps this place, Izumo finds those seals familiar.

Izumo: Where have I seen it before?

In that moment, she remembers having seen something similar in the R&D library of the base. She quickly opens the virtual book to do a quick study, reading hundreds of pages in seconds. Everything is aided by modern processors that make Izumo's thoughts pass quickly, causing Izumo's perception of time to slow down.

When she arrives with the seal registrations and manages to find a solution.

The seals are patterns that teleport the victims to a certain place, to make them all return to their original world there are only two options:

-First: Have the allies kill all the enemies.

-Second: In case the enemy tries to escape from this place, kill the user of the power or destroy the seal.

The mission of Azur Lane is to end the war without any casualties on either side, so there is no other option.

Izumo: Wales. Yes, you have given us a very absurd order.

Quickly order one of the planes to fire at Akagi from a safe distance. Fifth-generation aircraft can easily evade the rudimentary radars of World War II ships, so the F-35s were able to approach using afterburners to travel at supersonic speeds and fired one missile per plane against the back of Akagi.

Akagi was hit from behind and she never saw the attack coming. The attack managed to destroy the seal, and the area began to collapse with a strong yellowish light. The yellowish glow blinded everyone present, and many of the kansen wondered what it was and what was happening. Then, that light began to engulf everyone. Some of the girls tried to escape, but it was futile, and they were all swallowed by that light.

To be continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

639K 14.3K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20.1K 509 13
Being reincarnated, it didn't seem that bad, after all, it's not like I did anything particularly wrong, As a matter of fact, I was a nice person, so...
140K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
7.6K 61 15
https://www.banxia.co/262_262042/ Author: October Sea Type: Crossing over rebirth Status: End Last updated: 2022.09.20 Latest Chapter: Chapter 166 Co...