Who wants that perfect love s...

Por NaiyaNelson_

Brittany is facing the struggles on being a single mom and a college student. She had it all figured up until... Más

Pliot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5- The party

1 0 0
Por NaiyaNelson_

Dinero⬆️⬆️⬆️

Khalil P.O.V

Khalil ⛹🏾‍♂️🏀🤓: Yooo where y'all at

Britt 👩‍👧📚: otw sorry we was having a girl moment

Khalil ⛹🏾‍♂️🏀🤓: 🙄

I was at the party waiting for Brittany just chilling on the couch. My phone lit up.

Leah🫦😍: come over here and talk to me 🥺

I looked up from my phone and looked around for her, I'm not gonna lie Leah has been getting aggravating. I was gonna make her wifey but the other day when I was talking to the fellas on the basketball team I told them that shit and they all bust out laughing. Apparently they all hit, shit is crazy when you find out your baby girl is a big hoe.

"Whassup" I say walking up to her

"Hey baby why have you been ditching and dogging my calls I know your phone work"

"I just been busy" I say very nonchalant

"Okay babe let go some where more private"

"Nah I'm waiting on someone" I say looking around

"It's just gonna be for a quick minute I want to show you something"

"Alright" I followed her upstairs to this bedroom. "What did you want to show me"

She start kissing me and unbuckling my pants. " hold on wait" I say as she was kissing me still.

"It's okay baby" she says as she put her hand in my boxers and start stroking my hard pole.

"Wait Leah damn" I say kinda aggressive taking her hand out of my pants.

"What's the problem baby I know you want me" she says

"I can't do this Leah"

"You don't find me attractive?" She ask with tears in her eyes. The last thing I want to do was make her cry. My mama will beat my ass for making a girl cry. I was never the type to smash and pass a female. My mom always told me to treat the girls right.

"Listen Leah I find you very attractive I was going to really make you mine but-" I say

"But what?"

"I found out about your past relations with the guys on the team" I say and she turn her head "It's no need to be embarrassed, I'm not judging you. I just think you need to love yourself first before you get in a serious relationship. you should have more respect for yourself, you a queen and you wasn't respecting yourself, you're smart, funny and beautiful you have a lot to offer to the world and once you learn self love the right person will come around. niggas is dumb they only want one thing and as long as you give it to them so easily they will never take you seriously or respect you "

"Nobody never told me that before" she says looking at me. I smiled at her.

"It's all true I learned a lot about you of these last couple of weeks you a good person don't let anybody take your crown away ma" I say as a tear rolled down her cheek. I gave her a hug and wipe the tear away.

"I hope we can still be friends"

"Of course" I say "are you ready to get back to this party?"

She shook her head yes. "Come on" I say help her up

Gia P.O.V

"I wonder where Khalil at" Brittany says.

I look around it was so many people this party was lit as fuck. I looked and seen Khalil and that sorority hoe Leah coming down the stairs, he was fixing his pants I guess he made a slam dunk in her basket, I can only roll my eyes. I tap Brittany and pointed at them. She pulled out her phone to call him and they came right over to us.

"Everyone this my friend Leah, Leah this is my best friend actually nah fuck that, my little sister Brittany and her two roommates Sarah and Gia" Khalil say I rolled my eyes, his friend Leah he fucked and now they're friends I thought to myself.

" yeah I know Sarah and Gia but why haven't I seen you before?" Leah asked Brittany

"I sit diagonal from you in Criminalistics" Brittany says

"Oh well, I must haven't paid attention I'm sorry" she said and Brittany shook her head in a nodding motion.

"well thank you guys for coming, I have to get back to my sisters & Khalil thank you so much for our talk" she says touching his arm

"No problem" he says they hug and said they goodbyes .

I rolled my eyes talk? That's what she called it I thought to myself.

Jośe p.o.v

Me and Dinero arrived at the party shit was lit as fuck. Killa couldn't come he had to handle some business.Polo G was playing through the speakers.

Song
We pop out at your party, I'm with the gang
And it's gon' be a robbery, so tuck ya chain
I'm a killer, girl, I'm sorry, but I can't change
We ain't aimin' for your body, shots hit your brain
We come from poverty, man, we ain't have a thing
It's a lot of animosity, but they won't say my name
Them killers rock with me, lil' nigga, don't get banged
'Cause they'll do that job for me while I hop on a plane

Man this my shit hoes on the dance floor twerking it was a vibe man I should've went to college. I had to make sure none of them hoes was my cousin cause I will beat her ass off of that dance floor. I pulled out my phone and called her

"Yooo we here" I said through the phone she give me the directions to where she was. I finally found her she was standing by her roommates Sarah and that fine ass Brittany and some dude was standing with them to as I got closer I realized that my homie Khalil.

"Yoo whassup Khalil" I say dapping my homie up it's been so long since I seen him.

"Whassup AK what are you doing around here" he says

"My cousin invited me" I say hugging Gia

"Wait you and Gia are cousins?" He asked

"Yeah, you go here?" I asked

"Yup I'm on the basketball team"

"That's wassup" I say smiling I'm so proud can't nobody ball like him I'm glad he's not letting that talent go to waste.

"Sorry to interrupt y'all bromance but how do y'all know each other? " Gia ask

We looked at each other.

"Work" we both say at the same time. Gia rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling them eyes and watch them get stuck in the back of that head" I say to her and she rolled them again which caused Brittany and Sarah to laugh.

"This party is lit as bro it's so many bad bitches up in here" Dinero said

"Who invited him?" Gia ask

"Listen Gia I know you want me, you know you want me but out of respect for AK it just can't be baby girl" Dinero said causing us all to laugh

"Boy get the fuck on" Gia said.

Khalil P.O.V

It was a vibe we were all sitting around and laughing. AK keep staring at Britt I know it's making her uncomfortable I know how she feels about people staring at her. Sarah and Dinero were dancing on the dance floor.

"I have to use the restroom" Gia says

"Then go" AK says laughing

"I would if I knew where one was in this big ass house"

"I'll show you one" I said in the room where Leah took me earlier it was a bathroom in there hopefully the room is not occupied.

"Thank you" Gia said.

Gia has been having an attitude with me all night I don't know what is her problem I thought we were cool. She followed me upstairs to room, I knock on the door making sure nobody was in there. Close was clear I took her in the room and showed her the bathroom.

"You not about to leave me in here alone" she says as I was about to leave the room.

"Um yeah" I say confuse

"What if someone comes in here trying to have sex then I'm stuck in the bathroom until they finish"

"Lock the room door" I say she stared at me. "Okay fine I'll stay"

"Thank you" she says then close the bathroom door.

I sat on the bed strolling through Instagram on my phone waiting on her to get out.

"Okay you ready to go?" She asked step out the bathroom.

"Nah wait I got a question to ask you, what's your problem with me?" I asked

"Huh?"

"You been having an attitude with me all night, rolling your eyes at me, being slick to me. I know women I was raised by one"

"You're just- your just so full of yourself" she says

"WHAT?!" I says

"I'm Khalil the great the best basketball player in the universe can't nobody beat me, all of the girls want me but I'm just gonna play with they hearts and smash and pass them to one of other guys on the team" she goes on I was just so in shock she thought this about me.

"And how do you even know about this room anyways is this where you and Leah came to fuck earlier?" She ask

"Ugh sit down" I said patting the bed

" no I'm not sitting on the bed y'all had sex on"

"I DID NOT FUCK LEAH" I yelled feeling irritated.

"You didn't ?"

I shock my head no "we started to but I stop it , I couldn't go through with it, all we did was talk you can ask her I was trying to get her to value herself" I said

"Khalil I'm sorry" she says

"Yeah and where did you hear that I smashed and pass females? I never did no shit like that my mom raised me better than that I will never play with a girl heart y'all are god greatest gift"

"I'm sorry I may pre judge you"

"It's alright" I got up to hug her and leaned down and kissed her lips surprisingly she kissed me back. I was starting to get hard so I pulled away and smiled at her.

"What about Leah?" She ask

"We are just friends" I said and start kissing her again.

Jośe (AK) P.o.v

I was sitting here alone with Brittany. Now is my chance, I just don't know what to say to her.

"I have a question" Brittany say

"What's on your mind?" I ask

" why do you keep staring at me?" She asks I didn't even notice that I was staring that much

"It's just that you're the most beautiful woman I ever seen and I would like to get to know you" I say smiling making her blush

"Thank you" she said

"So what with you and Khalil?" I asked

"What about me and Khalil?"

"Are you guys dating?" I asked and she burst out laughing

"Hell no" she said "that's more like my big brother, we grew up together"

"Ok ok ok" I said " well can I have your number?" I ask it took her a second to think about it.

"Let me see your phone" she said then we exchanged phones.

Brittany P.O.V

I can't believe Jośe likes me. I can't lie I find him very attractive, especially when he smile. I hope he still feels this way when I tell him about Brianna, he probably going to go running for the hills like Trey. I been accepted that it's only going to be me and Bri for the rest of my life. Khalil and Gia finally came back they were just smiling at each other making googly eyes at each other. Something weird going on with them too. Gia left with an attitude and came back happy. Sarah finally came back from dancing with Dinero. We were all drinking laughing and having fun. The boys and Gia and Sarah was smoking I even hit the blunt a few times. I was coughing like crazy.

"You gotta chill ma you hitting it too hard. This that purple urkle" Jośe said causing them all to laugh.

"My girl is not a smoker" Gia said. She was right about that. I'm not a smoker at all but this was still the best night ever.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 67.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...