𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

By pinkkerror

"you drive me crazy when you start to tease, you could bring the devil to his knees, feel my heat, takin' you... More

✦✧✦✧
✩ ♬ ₊.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

25

90 7 1
By pinkkerror

The time has come for the students to return home for the Christmas holidays and no one seems ready to leave Hogwarts. Both saddened by not being able to see their friends everyday and in Addy and Circe's case nowhere near packed. The two girls have been running around all morning like a pair of headless chickens trying to make sure that they'll have everything they need during the break. Most of their belongings are in this dorm and whilst they don't need to take everything back home during the two weeks they'll be back home, they still need to make sure they've got everything they need.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Addy asks, staring at the mess they had made whilst trying to pack.

Circe shakes her head chuckling. "Not in the slightest, you?"

"Me neither." The blonde replies with a tired shrug, collapsing onto her bed.

Circe does the same, knocking a pile of clothes onto the floor in the process. "Are you planning on seeing Anita during the holidays?" She asks, turning to face Addy, who is lying on the bed next to her.

"Yup, she's coming round for New Years." Her face looks a little unsure before she asks. "What about you? Will you visiting Remus?"

"I don't know." Circe frowns a little. The two of them, nor had the group, have made any plans as of yet to see each other during the break but she knows how much she will miss the boy. In fact, she finds herself missing him already even though they haven't even returned home yet. They'll only be away from Hogwarts for two weeks but she is certain that it'll feel so much longer because she won't be able to see him.

Addy chuckles a little, knowing how much her roommate adores the boy. "Well you better get the most out of seeing him today. What are you still doing lying around here? Go down to breakfast and flirt with him like you always do."

"Shut up." Circe chuckles as she gets off her bed and leaves the room. To her relief Remus is sat at the Gryffindor table eating his breakfast alone, presumably the other boys are stressing as much about packing as she and Addy have been. "Hey pretty boy." She whispers into his ear.

Remus, who hadn't see her enter the hall flinches a little in surprise. "Circe." He says cheerfully, obviously happy to see her. "I thought you'd still be packing."

"Just finished up." The brunette says, sitting down next to him. She huffs slightly, resting her head on her fist and starring off into the distance.

He raises his eyebrow as he notices her annoyed face. "What's wrong?" Remus asks her worriedly.

"I'm not going to be able to see you for two whole weeks." Circe pouts, looking up at him. She crosses her arms sulkily and glares at him, as if it's his fault.

The boy chuckles at her face. "Well we can't be having that. Can we?" Remus says, smirking down at her.

"Nope." She replies, shaking her head and returning his smirk. The girl grabs one of his large hands with both of her own and starts playing with one of his long fingers, moving the single ring he has up and down. "You know I might actually die if I don't get my daily dose of pretty boy."

"Your illness is that bad?" He teases, loving the feeling of her hand on his. His body temperature increasing as he feels her cold touch.

Circe nods in response, a fake seriousness on her face as she removes her eyes from his hands onto his face. "Oh it's terminal I'm afraid." She jokes.

"Oh dear." He gasps, tilting his head slightly as looks at her in amusement. Remus knows that he'll miss her too, it would be impossible not to. It feels weird for him to admit that seeing as it has only been a couple of months since they first met but it's true. He honestly can't imagine his life without her now, even if he still hasn't worked up the courage to tell her his feelings yet. "Well what can we do to make sure you won't die?"

She moves herself so that his bicep is resting on her chest. "You know exactly what to do." Circe tells him, batting her long eyelashes up at him.

His face flushes as his mind runs away from him at the thought. The boy quickly turns his face from her to try and hide his furiously blushing cheeks. His heart pounds against his rib cage and isn't convinced that the whole hall can't hear his heartbeat it's that strong.

"You two make me sick." James gags, suddenly appearing in front of them with his hand gripped tightly in Lily's. The ginger just looks at the two in amusement and confusion- wondering how it is that the two of them aren't together yet. It's obvious how deeply the two of them feel about each other to anyone who looks at them.

"We're just saying our teary goodbye's before we get on the train." Circe chuckles, finally putting some food onto her plate.

James shakes his head in disgust. "If there were any tears involved in that conversation they certainly weren't coming from your eyes." He scoffs.

"Really James? When I'm trying to eat?" Lily snorts, trying to look disturbed by his statement.

Circe raises her hands up surrender. "Hey, I thought you of all people would get it." She tells him, looking between him and the girl next to him. "I'm surprised you haven't tried to convince Lily to allow you to put a permanent sticking charm on your hands or something."

"Hey!" The raven haired boy shouts, before his face turns sour. "I did try, she just wouldn't let me." James admits quietly. Lily, Circe and Remus all snort at his admission, the brunette and the werewolf not doubting it for a second with how attached to the girl he is.

"Are you two going to be seeing each other over the holidays?" Remus asks them, his eyes flickering between the two.

James' face lights up upon hearing this. "That's what I need to talk to the both of you about actually." He tells them excitedly. "I got a letter from parents saying that we're having a party on New Year's Eve. They want to invite the two of you and your parents."

"That's nice of them, I'll have to ask my parents but at the very least I'll be able to come." Circe replies, looking up from her food and looking over towards Remus, hoping that he'll also be able to go.

Her hopeful glance doesn't go unnoticed by the boy, which makes him happy that she actually wants to see him so much. "The same goes for me." Remus tells them all.

"My parents can't wait to meet the two of you." James tells his girlfriend and Circe, causing both of their faces to drop. Lily's in panic and the brunette's in suspicion.

Lily slaps her hands over her face. "Merlin, I didn't think about that." She says worriedly. It will be the first time she has ever met a boyfriend's parents. "What am I going to do?"

"What the hell have you been telling them about me?" Circe asks inquisitively, knowing that it can't have been anything good.

"Nothing, I just mentioned that I have a new friend is all." James says innocently, although it isn't entirely convincing. "And that you may, or may not, have had a screaming match with a professor on your first day." He admits quickly, before turning over to Lily.

"Do I need to bring anything? Like a bottle of wine or some food? It's rude not to do that, right? What do I call them? Mr and Mrs Potter?" The ginger girl bombards the boy with questions worriedly. "Oh Merlin what am I going to wear? I don't think I have anything nice enough."

"Hey stop worrying, they're going to love you." James tells her honestly, rubbing her back confidently. "You have nothing to worry about, trust me."

"Really?" Lily asks, looking over at him hopefully.

"And if it doesn't work out we can run away to Greece together and live out the rest of our lives by the ocean." Circe chimes in winking at the girl, which causes her to chuckles.

Remus frowns at this, despite knowing that the girl is joking he can't help the jealous thoughts entering his head. "What about me?" He asks, doing his best to copy the sulky pouts she pulls.

"Oh scrap that actually, sorry Lily." Circe laughs, hugging Remus side. "I don't think I could survive without seeing pretty boy's face. His beauty sustains my life force."

"Aw what a shame." She laughs, pretending to be truly saddened by this revelation. "But we wouldn't want you to die on us, so what can we do. I guess I'll just have to deal with it."

"So you aren't staying for me? Good to know." James grumbles, picking at the food on his plate. "Isn't my handsome face enough sticking around for?"

"Of course it is sweetheart." Lily assured him with a giggle, rubbing his back pityingly.

Circe turns to Remus. "Hey, have you told your parents about me?" She asks him curiously.

The boy flushes as her question, a little embarrassed to admit he has written plenty of letters to his parents about her. "I might have. What about you?"

"Nah, I only want them to know about you when you finally get your head out of your arse and ask me out." Circe tells him with a smirk, which causes him to freeze. "But I have talked about you to River."

His eyebrows shoot up in a panic. "About..." Remus begins, referring to them both being werewolves.

"No." She scoffs in disbelief. That isn't her secret to tell, the only reason she told the boys about her being a werewolf is because she's okay with telling people if they don't care about that kind of stuff. Remus obviously worries over who knows about his lycanthropy, so she isn't about to tell someone about it without his okay first. "Don't you trust me?" Circe asks him, ripping her hands away from his.

"I do, I'm sorry." Remus apologises quickly, shaking his head.

The brunette frowns at him. She knows how worried the boy gets about people finding out about him but it really hurt her to know that he doesn't trust her entirely with his secret. Circe knows it isn't personal and that the issue isn't with her, but really with himself but it's a little insulting that he thinks that she, or any of the marauders, is ready to run out and blab his secret at any given moment.

Remus can see the anger in her face as she scowls at the table and curses himself internally. "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I know." He tells her, close to tears at the thought of her being upset with him.

Circe can't blame him for being so guarded about it either, as she is the same with her own secret. So much so that she is the only one who knows about it. That she hasn't even said out loud. She imagines that she'll be the same once she finally admits to being a seer to someone, so if there's anyone at Hogwarts that can relate to Remus, it's her. "It's okay, I understand." She smiles at him, grabbing his hand again to comfort him and to show him she isn't mad.

Remus sighs in relief. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that." He repeats.

"I know, I know." Circe reassures him, tightly squeezing his hand. "So how are you planning on making it up to me?" She smirks, giving him a flirty look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It's You By Rae

Fanfiction

513 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
4.4M 150K 89
"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus," she began turning around to face her...
4.1K 66 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...
Aisles By okayyhmm

General Fiction

4.2K 153 21
Slowburn Wolfstar Muggle AU - slight trigger warning for eating disorders (character in recovery but brief mentions of a past situation are mentioned...