Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

What If. Sick Day.

175 13 7
By JustAGhostyGhost

A/n: based on the request I got From someone. Thank youuuu

This like a mini-story.

Instead of very sappy romance, I made it a little more practical so it feels more... Realistic?. I hope you guys don't mind. Then again, you can skip it all and I won't even know~

It's long because I wanted to cover almost every character I personally really like, Like Mikuni and Sakuya and the demon twins.

Sometimes Metioned in passing, sometimes given lines, I tried, okay?

If you find it boring, it's alright. I appreciate your support <3

Warning: unedited
====================================
.
.
.

"Does anyone have any fucking idea on what is happening??" Came in Litch with his hedgehog servamp in his arm as he barged the door open of the Alison Mansion. Only to find Anim with a Wash cloth hanging from the side of what seemed to be a basin and Tetsu behind him with blankets.

After an Awkward silence was set, Anim opened his mouth to say, "Same question" Then he processed to leave and go to the rooms. Tetsu following behind.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Anim placed the damp cloth over Kuro's head, who seemed to have his face red and puffy. Not that he was the only one in this predicament. Other servamps seemed to be in almost the same sickness of unexpected Fever, heating up and fatigue.

Now, that might just be normal sickness. But all of them having it the same time and that too... To Vampire's? Subclasses he would still believe but Servamp, not so much.

"Are all of them like this?" Anim questioned as he looked towards Misono. Who nodded his head with a sigh, "I am afraid so. Lily had started to show symptoms first out of all... That butterfly didn't bother to tell me saying it as a 'seasonal cold'"

Anim hmmed, as he sat on the edge of the bed besides Kuro, fast asleep but still a little trembly. Anim took his phone out, dieling a number.

"Whom are you calling?" Asked Litch, still holding the panting hedgehog in his arms. "Just a... Doctor" Anim told as he called.

"Doctor?" Misono questioned, "well, remember when Kuro turned into a black orb? I went to Mikuni's to see if he could help. I didn't met him, but I found this guy, very saddy looking dude, but he helped a ton." Anim answered, causing Misono to gasp a bit.

"You went to Mikuni without telling us!?" Misono yelled a bit.

"Oops-" Anim bit back his tongue, call connected as the phone was put on speaker at that moment. "Ah! Hello, I am-"

"Eve of Sloth!? Oh my Lord! What a pleasent surprise! How have you been? How is Sloth!? Will you let me conduct experiment on him this time!? Oh I know you will, you are just such a good perso-"

"Kuro is Sick... In fact, All Servamps are sick" Anim interpreted the earful of excitement he heard on the phone, where was the 'hello'? 'My name is'?

"What!? Sick??" Johannes asked, "what kind of sick?"

"Ah well..." Anim looks over at Kuro, "like... Fever? And fatigue, shivering and basically unable to move.

The servamp of greed is stuck in his Hedgehog form, panting and feverish too.

Lust is... Well, similar to sloth but doing a little better? I mean, he is able to move around a little bit.

Pride was already weakened because of the Djin incident, but the sudden fever is causing him to have similar symptoms of being a bat." Anim explained the situation.

"Hmm, come to think of it. Miku-Miku also told me something similar." Doctor told over the phone.

"So...? Like... Any reason or cure...? Is it serious...??" Litch asked.

"Who are you?" Doctor asked, "I am... Eve of that shit rat"

"There is a rat!?"

"No... No... He is talking about Greed" Anim sighed, doctor hmmed as he muttered something like, 'I need to experiment on that too'

"Well, I'll contact you once I find something. Maybe in the books, or I'll just make some tea like last time" Doctor says chuckling. A very, evil like chuckling.

"I- um-... Yeah sure" Anim nodded, the call being cut from the otherside. "... I guess now we play the waiting game..."

"Ugh... I am gonna have to delay my flight for this rat..." Litch sighed, looking at the hedgehog on his lap.

"You were going to have a concert huh?" Anim asked, looking at Hyde too, "yeah... But i suppose I have to tell Crantz to cancel the flight..." Litch sighed. "But it's fine... I suppose I can do this much for this hedgehog..."

"Aw"

"Don't aw me-"

Misono was tapping his chin, thinking about something, "how did they even end up like this?" He muttered, catching Anim and Litch's attention. "Like... I'd like to think it's Tsubaki but then he would have only had a beef with Kuro only. But since everyone is affected... Maybe Tsubaki is too"

"Hmm... This isn't like a yearly, or decade ol' thing right? Servamps getting sick like this?" Litch asked.

"As far as I know... I don't think so. I'll ask father about it though" Misono told as he went out of the room.

Litch sighed as he got up too, taking Hyde in his arms once more, "I'll go find a bed for him."

Anim nodded, both of them leaving as he was now only left with his Servamp. "Ugh..." The raven head looked over at Kuro's soft whines, immediately getting up in a panic, "are you okay?"

"No..." He told, raising his hand as he pressed his face, "what is happening... It's such a pain... Literally..." He said.

"I know... I see..." Anim sighed, taking his hand as he rubbed the ice cold palm, finger tips basically ice. Which is weird because his face is on fire.

"Anim... Am I dying...?" Kuro asked.

"No... I mean... I don't really know-" Anim tried to think positive, "I mean- you're gonna be fine. I've contacted Johannes about this, he might get a salution"

"And... Where am I...?"

"Alicen minor"

"How... How did you carry me here...?"

"A well... A witch never gonna tell his secret" Anim told in a bit of a cheeky voice.

Kuro only stared unamused causing Anim to clear his throat, "ah, well, lead stuff. Made a flying broom with a better holding thingy to keep you from dangling off..."

".... I don't know how am I not dead..."

"Your so unappreciative"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Marry, Yuri, please take these and take them to Lily" Anim told the twins, who extended their arms up, one held a mattress, other the pillows.

Both of them waddling off as Anim watch them proud, turning around to go and check on others. Entering in the room of Litch and Hyde.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Anim as he creeked the door open.

"Yep" Litch answered.

.... Hyde is wrapped in wet, dripping bandages.

".... No... No I don't think so-" Anim points.

A few minutes pass, Anim reached Litch how to actually damp the bandage so it wraps around better and not like a mummy dripping with resin. "Well, at least you tried. I am sure Hyde appreciates that"

"That demon doesn't appreciate anything..." Litch muttered, cheeks slightly puffed and being the tsundare type he is. "Either way, thank you, your one step closer to becoming and Angel"

"Thanks dude" Anim chuckled. Noticing the new tag that's around Hyde's neck. "Oh... That... Looks a little different from last time" He says as he noticed the carvings.

"I-... I um... Carved up a new one... Not as good as before but I think... It looks good..." Litch mumbles, Anim only smiled as he saw litch. They'll develop into good partners, one day or another. Soon Litch feels something plop besides him. The spiky hedgehog cuddled up, probably to have some warmth.

"Why you little-" Litch was about to yet him away, Anim shaked his head. "No- not now. Beat his ass when he is not sick"

Litch sighed, crossed his arms and let it happen. "An Angel shall not hurt sick animals"

Then the room only had light chats and giggles. While the hedgehog slept like never before. Soon enough Anim gets a call back from the Doctor, he leaves the room to pick it up.

"Um... Mhm... Alright, I'll come" Anim nodded, as then felt a sneeze besides him.

"Oh Lily? Why aren't you resting?" He asked, the blonde servamp just sniffs a bit as he smiles. "I am doing fine Anim, I don't feel sick any.. Mo... R.. Ee..." He says as he started to almost fall to his side. Misono having to use his lead and summon his chair, this time not for himself but for Lily.

"I told you to stay in bed. Why are you like this??" Misono yelled. As Lily only chuckles, though clearly passing the fuck out.

"Ah... Anyways, Misono, I am going to the doctor. He told that he has concocted something and giving a few books on the matter." Anim informed.

"How long will you be out for?" Misono questioned. "Well... Minimum 2 hours, Mikuni's place is actually quite far from here"

"I... I see..." Misono nodded. "Well, be safe. And call if something happens. Don't get into any subclass fight in case something shows up."

"Yeah yeah, whatever kid" Anim rolled his eyes as he started to leave.

"Don't forget to bring chocolate" Sudden voice of Tetsu told.

"Chocolate?"

"Hugh wants one"

"Ah... Well I'll get one for all then" Anim gave a thumbs up as he leaves. Walking out of that into the slightly chilly weather. Seasons are changing aren't they? To think that it's been weeks since that last Calamity happened.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Thanks Doc." Anim smiled as he packed all the medicine and books in his bag. "You know? You really aren't that bad of a guy"

"Heh, it's all just a favor for you to let me experiment on your servamp eventually~"

"Well, at least your honest about it" Anim shrugged, "what exactly is happening though?" He asked.

"Well, it's definitely a first. But the genius did fear that something like this would occur in the future. It's because Servamp's having a really really bad case of Fever, possibly life threatening." The Doctor says, and he said it so casually.

"Eh-? Really...? Then the medication would help them right?"

"yeah, but you have to take care of the servamps... You know? Like of normal people? They'll be fine by tomorrow or the day after" He shrugged.

"Book has some soup and herbs to give. Basically a prescription. And the medicine has to be given once"

"Whao... You really are a doctor..." Anim asked impressed. "Oh he is quite impressive isn't he?"  Anim heard the voice of Mikuni from behind. Anim turned to see the man as he waved, "long time no see chump"

"Ah? Mikuni!" Anim looked besides him, seeing Doubt - Doubt, Jeje. He looked in fine condition, in fact, he looked like nothing happened to him at all.

"How is Jeje...?" Anim asked, but with Mikuni just pointed at Anim's bag. Meaning they already had the medication and everything.

"Ah... Understandable" Anim shrugged. As he started to walk out, but before he walked past Mikuni he asked, almost whispery, "will you ever come to meet Misono again...?"

Mikuni passed, sighing as placed Abel in a counter. "No" He answered, turning to look at Anim, "if our paths ever cross, then maybe... Otherwise, I might never."

"I see... Well, thank you for your help anyway, both of you" Anim bowed a bit, Causing Mikuni to smile as he chuckled, "don't be! Don't be! Keep coming to my humble antique shop. I might give you a discount! Maybe am Abel for yourself"

"Aha... No thanks-"

Mikuni gasped, acting hurt, "how unruly! Who doesn't want my pretty Abel...stop looking at her with that perverted gaze!!"

"Excuse ME-!?"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Anim... Anim..." Kuro was whining to himself as he was waiting for his Eve to come back. Sinking in his sheets more and more. He was in his cat from, felt a little too sick to be in his human form, so he thought maybe being a cat would help him.

It was painful. Even more annoying. Both turning into a cat and being a cat. Even though that's his escapism form.

Anim soon arrived, opening the door very quietly. He was little tired, but he was willing to stretch this chore out if it ment this would make every one feel better.

He had already handed the medication to everyone, only Kuro was left. And when he first entered, he thought kuro Disappeared. Upon getting closer to the bed, he found his feline friend, chuckling ashe lifted up the sheets from the fur ball, picking up the cat.

"You okay?" Anim asked, holding the small feline in his hands, Suddenly Kuro turned into his human form. Causing Anim to squished between the bed and Kuro.

Kuro couldn't even sit up properly huh? Just laying on top in what seemed like agony, "your back... Where were you...?" Kuro asked, resting his chin on Anim's chest as he tierd eyes looked barely open.

"I got medication, I am sure it'll help you feel better" Anim smiled. Sitting up a little bit as Kuro still slogs along him, reaching out for the bag and taking out the medicine, making Kuro Slog off him and helping him sit.

Kuro sighed, taking the medicine in the small viel as he opened the cork. Bringing it close to his lips then making a disgusted face, "it smells bad"

"Because it's Medicine, you expect it to taste like fairy dust or something?" Anim raised his brow.

"I don't wanna drink this..." Kuro muttered.

"You have too. Or do you want a mouth to mouth path?"

"Ew no..." Kuro sighed, closing his eyes, drinking it all at once. Once done just gaged, face showing dissatisfaction. Anim laughed at the face as he handed him water, "so dramatic"

Anim pressed his lips on top of Kuro's head. A soft and sweet kiss that left Kuro wide-eyed, "Wha..."

"Now go to sleep. I'll prepare some soup and herbal things for everyone" Anim shrugged as he got out of bed, messing up Kuro's already bedhead  as he leaves the room.

Kuro was left there... Flabbergasted.. Shocked... Redder then before... And a little loved.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Whao Tetsu, your really good at knife work" Anim hmmed as he watching Tetsu chop up all the vegetables with ease.

"It's not only him" Misono huffs, who was chopping an onion. Sniffing and bawling his eyes out while at it. The onion wasn't well chopped either but, it's fine, he diced them better then mediocre.

"Yeah yeah you too shorty" Anim chuckled, shrugging. "I an not Short!!"

Both Anim and Tetsu looked at him like, 'really?'

"I hate both of you" Misono huffed, and sniffed more as he cropped some more.

"Oh my Lord, my baby boy has friends" Mr. Alicen sobbed from the corner of the door, Lily besides him in his wobbly sickly state, "I know, he is growing up so.. M.. U.. Ch..." And lily topples backwards this time.

"LILY-!"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Say ah"

"I am not a child..."

"Then eat yourself"

"My hands are warming inside the blanket..."

"... I am gonna shove this soup up your ass then"

"So mean to the domestic housecat..."

"Your a Freeloader"

The sloth pair bickers as Anim feeds Kuro, soup having the herbs which the book and Johannes told to add, "anyways, feeling any better after the medicine?" Asked The Eve.

"Hm... A little bit..." Kuro answered as he was given another spoonful of Soup. "Though I feel a little back pain... Stomach pain... And and... Neck pain... Maybe some chips and ice-cream would serve me better..."

"....." Anim looked at him with unamused face. Getting up and started to leave with the soup.

"No wait- come back-"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

As Anim was sitting in bed besides Kuro, who was fast asleep. His condition seemed to alright as well, face wasn't red as before and he wasn't shivering. Anim was scrolling threw his phone while he sat, he could sleep, but he was waiting for someone actually.

*knock knock*

And here he is. Opening the window as he saw Sakuya standing outside the small railing.

"Your gonna fall dude" Anim pointed the obvious. "You say as if I'll die" Sakuya rolled his eyes.

"You know? Fair point" Anim shrugged as he bought over the bag. "Here, Give this Tsubaki if you locate him."

"How are you so confident I'll find Tsubaki?"

"Your telling me you don't have Tsubaki on speed dial? Also, he always reaches out for his Subclasses" Anim shrugged as he gave the medicine bag to Sakuya.

"Besides... It'll be weird that he would die before completing his revenge schemes. So.... Yeah"

"Your so weird, aiding the enemy party" Sakuya says as he takes the bag.

"Well, he has beef with us, it's not the same other way around. And if something dangerous does happen. I'll take full accountability" Anim assured.

Sakuya rolled his eyes shrugging, "I can't guarantee that I'll find him. But since you belive so much, I might as well try"

"Ain't that like a good boy. Mahiru has been teaching you some values huh?" Anim chuckled as he crosses his arms. Sakuya smiled with his brows frowning as he brushes the comment of by saying, "oh please. Don't bring my pokie into this"

"Pokie!??"

"Yeah, Pokie. My honey bun. The light of live" Sakuya just kept going on and on and being dramatic as Anim laughed harder, finally just giving a nudge.

"Go now. Shuuuu" Anim chuckled as he Sakuya went away. Closing the window as he sat back on the bed, sighing as he soon felt Kuro turn over and look at Anim. "You really did that huh?"

"Huh...? Oh well... Yeah" Anim shrugged.

"Your too much..." Kuro says as Anim chuckled, "yeah. Yeah I am"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Ah... That kid..." Tsubaki chuckled as he held the viel in his hands. He too was sick, yes. But he wasn't as sick as other were, sitting up on the roof top as his thumb brushed against the glass viel.

Popped the cork open as he took a sip of the medication. "Always trying to get in trouble... So not interesting"

He says as he soon drank the soup finished, leaving roof as he then disappears, to who knows where.

Rest assure... Sick day was a success :>

.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 291 17
𝙎𝙋A𝘾𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 ⭒ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 karl jacobs fall in love with felix kjellberg's, aka pewdiepie's, adopted daughter. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃...
7K 265 8
When you look at him, Y/n was just an average boy but mystically gave you a spark in your life. Apart from his parents and a certain person, nobody k...
1.1K 55 4
In which Shuri of Wakanda and K'uk'ulkan of Talokan are soulbound and Queen Ramonda has no idea how to accept it. Or in which it's a Wakandan and Tal...
6.1K 171 11
Shirozaki Hikari formerly Shirozaki Yasaki A handsome young adult, abandoned as a child, and now just got his heart broken by a scumbag. And so Truck...