๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By authorosee

๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž 1 "You... just left my room! I don't want to see your ugly face again, you..." He said ferociously... More

Intruduction
Aesthetic || Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Broken Trust
Chapter 2 ~ The Beginning of the End
Chapter 3 ~ Gold digger
Chapter 4 ~ Jealousy's Grip
Chapter 5 ~ Hurt
Chapter 6 ~ Deserve better
Chapter 7 ~ Am ok?
Chapter 8 ~ She is in danger
Chapter 9 ~ She is my wife
Chapter 10 ~ Pink
Chapter 11 ~ She is magic
Chapter 12 ~ Donuts
Chapter 13 ~ His little gesture
Chapter 14 ~ Sleep beside me
Chapter 15 ~ My girl
Chapter 16 ~ Anything for her!!
Chapter 17 ~ You won't work
Chapter 18 ~ My rights
Chapter 19 ~ You are mine
Chapter 20 ~ Love bite
Chapter 21 ~ My beautiful girl
Chapter 22 ~ Baby wife
Chapter 23 ~ Gajras
Chapter 24 ~ Cotton Candy
Chapter 25 ~ Adult Things
Chapter 27 ~ Am missing you the hell out
Chapter 28 ~ Barbie games
Chapter 29 ~ One chance
Chapter 30 ~ Illness of the Heart
Chapter 31 ~ Kinder joy
Chapter 32 ~ jumkas
Chapter 33 ~ Red saree
Chapter 34 ~ Is he cheating?
Chapter 35 ~ Trust him
Chapter 36 ~ His birthday
Chapter 37 ~ losing control
Chapter 38 ~ His Fragile wife
Chapter 39 ~ romancing
Chapter 40 ~ Accident
Chapter 41 ~ You are only MINE
Chapter 42 ~ You are Only MINE II
Change 43 ~ 3 Years Later
Chapter 44 ~ Dehradun
Chapter 45 ~ The truth

Chapter 26 ~ I can't live without you

6.6K 617 57
By authorosee

🖤

Words:-1500+

_______________________________

R A H A

"Raha, I'm also packing a jacket. Don't forget to wear it; the temperature will be low."

"Also, these hand gloves."

"Cover your ears too."

"I'm putting this charger here and a power bank so your phone won't die."

"And some snacks to eat along the way, okay?"

"Raha!"

"Raha!"

"Raha, are you listening to me?"

The old man's shouts disturbed my peaceful sleep. It's only 4 am, and he's already packing my stuff. He's so boring.

"Raha, check the size of these socks. I don't think they'll fit you," he said, disturbing my peaceful sleep over a pair of socks. Is he mad?

Suddenly, I felt a tickle on my toe. I looked down to see the old man trying to put socks on me. I don't like anybody touching my feet.

"What are you doing?" I immediately sat up in bed.

"You sleep, I'll do it," he said.

"No need," I insisted.

"Raha, try to understand, there will be cold regions," he reasoned.

"I will try by myself," I said, taking one sock from his hand. But it turned out to be too loose.

"I knew it... it would be loose," I muttered. Then I noticed the old man grabbing his car keys, about to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked. It's only 4 am.

"To bring you a new pair of socks," he replied.

"What?" I exclaimed in shock as he prepared to leave to fetch socks at 4 am.

"Yes," he replied, undeterred.

"I have an extra pair," I interjected quickly, not wanting him to go out at this hour.

"Really?" he questioned.

"Yes," I affirmed. "I'll show you later. I'm sleepy now," I added, covering myself with a blanket.

"Okay," he conceded.

But then I heard the door open again and looked up to see him heading out once more, keys in hand. Why doesn't he understand that I have an extra pair of socks? Where is he going now?

"Where are you going now? I already told you I have an extra pair of socks," I called out to him in frustration.

"I'm not going to bring socks, Raha," he replied, leaving me puzzled.

"Then where are you going?" I pressed.

"To get some donuts for you to eat while traveling," he explained before leaving, leaving me utterly confused. Yesterday, he kissed me like a perverted old man, and now he's buying me donuts. It's confusing. Oh well, I'm too sleepy to dwell on it now.

___________

"Raha, wake up," he persisted, shaking my body gently after returning home just three hours later.

"Let me sleep," I mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Raha, you want to go on the trip, right? So you have to listen to me," he reasoned.

"I'm very sleepy," I protested, trying to convince him to let me rest.

But he pulled me up and sat me on the bed, determined to make me listen.

"Now listen," he began, showing me a medical box.

"Are you listening to me, little dove?" he asked, shaking me gently again.

"Hmm," I grumbled, reluctantly waking up.

"Look at this," he said, opening the medical box in front of me.

"This is cold medicine," he explained, showing me a tablet.

"This is for stomach ache."

"This is for headaches."

"This one is for immunity."

"I don't need all this; I'm perfectly fine," I protested.

"Yes, little dove, I know, but you never know what might happen. If you get sick, I won't be there to take care of you, so you have to carry this medicine, baby," he said, his caring nature surprising me once again.

"I'm not carrying all this," I insisted firmly.

"If you're not carrying them, then you're not going anywhere," he replied, his tone firm.

"I hate you," I muttered, frustration boiling inside me.

"Good girl. Now go and take a shower. I'll prepare breakfast before you leave," he said, lifting me up in his arms.

I was shocked. "What are you doing? Put me down!" I protested, alarmed as he carried me towards the bathroom.

But he ignored my protests and gently placed me on the bathroom slab. Then, unexpectedly, he kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

"Ahh, I hate this old man! He does whatever he wants. I really hate him," I grumbled to myself, feeling exasperated by his unpredictable behavior.

_______________

After I showered and got dressed, I headed towards the kitchen, where the old man was calling out to me repeatedly.

"Come, come, come!" he shouted.

I entered the kitchen to find that he had already set the table with my favorite breakfast. I sat down, and he handed me a plate.

"Eat," he said, pushing the plate towards me.

I silently began to eat, trying to avoid conversation with him.

"Don't talk to boys, okay?" he interrupted my silence.

"Hmm," I murmured, not wanting to engage in an argument.

"Stick with the girls you know," he continued, suddenly taking on a parental tone.

"Hmm," I replied again, feeling annoyed by his sudden interest in my social interactions.

"Now, eat all of this and make sure you've taken your phone, wallet, mobile charger, medicine, water, documents, and first aid kit," the old man instructed before getting up from his seat.

"I'm heading to the office now. I'll be back in time to drop you off for your flight."

"Hmm," I replied, acknowledging his instructions.

"Bye," he said before leaving, quickly kissing my cheek on his way out.

"Prevent man," I muttered to myself before returning my attention to my food.

After finishing breakfast, I retired to my room. As I settled in, my phone buzzed with a notification. Annoyed, I checked to find messages from the old man.

"Check the items: Phone, Wallet, Mobile charger, Medicine, Water, Document, First aid kit."

"Godd, he's so irritating," I muttered to myself. Reluctantly, I plugged in my phone to charge and began packing, double-checking all the items on his list.

Once done, I sat on the bed, hoping for some peace. But then, another notification chimed on my phone. This time, it was from Abhay.

"How are you?"

"Is everything okay there?"

"Has Sid come to meet you by any chance?"

Reading his messages, I realized I hadn't informed him about staying at the old man's house since he left for Germany. It dawned on me that Abhay genuinely cares for me. I should have kept him informed. But after coming from the trip

"Am ok and leaving for a college trip"I message him back
Putting my phone inside the bag

After a short nap, I set an alarm, knowing there were a few hours until my flight. Drifting into sleep, I was roused by the alarm's persistent ringing. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I stumbled to the door, where the old man greeted me with a broad smile.

"Let's go," he said cheerfully. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was almost time.

"Just let me wash my face first," I replied, darting into the bathroom. After a quick five minutes, I came outside

"I'm ready," I affirmed, feeling a tinge of impatience with his repeated checklist.

"Phone, wallet, mobile charger, medicine, water, document," he recited once more, prompting a frustrated sigh from me.

"Yes," I replied tersely, my irritation palpable.

Then, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white paper, unfolding it to reveal a delicate white gajra nestled inside. It was beautiful and fresh. Taking my hand in his, he tied the gajra around my wrist, a gesture I knew well. He then leaned in to smell the gajra and placed a gentle kiss on my hand.

"I paid for this gajra today with cash," he smirked, a reminder of the last time he struggled to afford it.

Then, he enveloped me in a warm hug, his words catching me off guard. "How am I gonna live without you?" he whispered, leaving me bewildered.

Before I could process his statement, he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Anyway, let's go. We're late," he said, snapping me out of my confusion.

I nodded.

______________

As we arrived at the airport and made our way inside, I spotted Ruhi and some of my friends. Eager to join them, I began to walk towards them, but the old man stopped me, holding my hand firmly. I looked at him, puzzled by his sudden interruption.

"Phone, wallet-" he started again, but I cut him off abruptly. "Stop it! I have everything. You can leave now," I snapped at him, feeling frustrated by his constant reminders.

"I'm leaving," he said, pulling me into a hug. "I know I'm irritating, but I'm just so worried about you. It's not easy for me to send you on a trip. I'm going to miss you so much. I don't even know how I'm going to breathe without you, little dove," he confessed, planting gentle kisses on my forehead, cheek, and chin.

His words caught me off guard, and I couldn't help but feel touched by his sincerity, despite his overbearing behavior.

"Go on, Ruhi's calling you," he said, gesturing towards where Ruhi was waving at me.

I hesitated for a moment, feeling a pang of guilt for snapping at him earlier. "Bye," I said softly, turning to leave.

"Bye, little dove," he replied, his voice filled with warmth. "Take care of yourself," he added, his concern evident in his tone.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
18.8K 898 30
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹โ”€โฆโŠฐ '๐‘ฐ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’!' '๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž...
84.5K 2.8K 32
The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her parents rule and shakes her head to their wi...
36.6K 3.5K 31
He got married to her cause he was bound to the promise he made to his family, he was heartbroken, shut all the door of love, he's a beast who isn't...