(ON HOLD) I read the minds of...

By dreamer_reine

I read the minds of the whole family and I eat the melon, but the cannon fodder wife of the wealthy family wi... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
116-130
131-146

101-115

718 6 0
By dreamer_reine

101. Chapter 101 It is said that a sister-in-law is like a mother2024-02-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qin Ying stayed at the police station for a long time, and was taken home by her housekeeper after several hours.

  She thought about what had just happened, feeling very uneasy in her heart.

  She didn't know how to face her son, how to face Fu Cheng...

  As soon as Qin Ying entered the door, she noticed a sinister look. Fu Chengyi blushed, obviously drunk, but his expression was very fierce: "Come back Already?"

  Qin Ying's heart rang with alarm bells: "I'm back..."

  "Look at the good things you did! You ruined Yingqi's marriage and brought shame on our family outside! Why do you still have the face? Come back? Why don't you, a bitch, die outside?! If you die outside, I can still collect your body. You come back safe and sound... I just want to strangle you to death!!"

  Fu Cheng suddenly jumped off the sofa and pulled out his waist. The belt was thrown towards Qin Ying's body.

  Qin Ying screamed: "Ahhhhh!" She glared at Fu Cheng with tears in her eyes: "Is all this my fault? Can this all be my fault? What did I do all this for? What else? Not to help our family gain a foothold in the upper class! Why do you have the nerve to hit me? If you really had the ability, why would I make up lies in front of others..."

  Qin Ying wiped her tears as she spoke, feeling extremely miserable.

  But Fu Cheng didn't accept this trick at all. When he heard Qin Ying say that he had no ability, he became even more stressed and whipped Qin Ying with his belt like crazy.

  "Fu Cheng! You incompetent lunatic! Ladybug, the gambler! You'll die sooner or later! Take it out on me whenever you're unhappy! You deserve it. If I had known someone would chop off your hands and feet, I wouldn't care. You, you better fucking die outside!!"

  After an unknown amount of time, Qin Ying felt a burning pain in her back, as if her skin was torn apart. She began to hug Fu Cheng's thigh and beg for mercy: "I was wrong, I can't do it anymore. I don't dare anymore. I won't dare to do it again. Just let me go this time!"

  Fu Cheng waved his belt, showing no mercy in his hands. His face was fierce: "Didn't you curse me to death just now? I Let's see who of us dies first!"

  The people around him watched silently, and no one dared to stop him. Who didn't know that Fu Cheng was no different from a mad dog when he was drunk.

  Qin Ying held her head and howled in pain. Suddenly she noticed something out of the corner of her eye and shouted: "Son! Yingqi! Save me! Save me quickly! Your dad is a psycho! Save me quickly!!"

  Fu Cheng temporarily Stopping what he was doing, he sneered, watching Qin Ying wailing in pain on the ground, his eyes fell on Fu Yingqi again: "Look, this is your useless mother, you want to save her? Not only did she destroy She ruined your marriage and made everyone in our family unable to hold their heads up outside. You want to save her?!"

  "Yingqi... Yingqi..."

  Fu Yingqi turned her eyes coldly, with more malice in her eyes than Fu Cheng. He said: "I don't care about this stupid thing who is not successful enough but prone to failure. You can vent your anger however you want!"

  After saying that, Fu Yingqi walked straight up the stairs.

  "Yingqi! Ah!!"

  Qin Ying looked at Fu Yingqi's cold figure with pain and hatred in her heart. She did this for their own good, but in the end they not only didn't care about her own good, but even thought she was embarrassed!

  Qin Ying subconsciously thought of Xia Yunwan's life, which was truly free and comfortable. Not only is the family rich, but the husband is considerate, and the children in the family are extremely filial, and each of them is promising.

  But what about me, what kind of life am I living?
  The resentment in Qin Ying's heart expanded infinitely.

  It's all my fault that Xia Yunwan robbed me of my good life. The good life that was originally my own was taken away by Xia Yunwan! !
  hatred!
  Pain in the spine is transmitted to the nerve endings.     I hate it so much! !
  In the end, Fu Qingqing, who came back from school, stopped all this. She hugged Qin Ying and cried: "No, don't fight! If you continue to fight, I will have no mother! Dad, please just let her go! If you want to fight, hit her." Let me do it!"

  Fu Cheng threw away the belt in his hand and sneered, "You are as stupid as her. You will know when she kills you in the future!" After

  saying this, Fu Cheng turned around and staggered. He left, and within a few steps he fell onto the carpet. He could not see his pain and could only hear his grunting. He must have drunk too much.

  Qin Ying resisted the pain in her back and got up, took her bag and threw it at Fu Cheng: "Crazy! Dare to hit me! Go to hell! Go to hell!!" The

  housekeeper came over and carried it with several servants. Went upstairs.

  Qin Ying suddenly lost her strength and collapsed on the ground, covering her face with her hands and sobbing: "What kind of life am I living like this? Is this a life that a human being can live? Why don't you just beat me to death so that I can escape early?" Misfortune will lead to death as soon as possible!"

  Fu Qingqing looked at the blood smeared from behind Qin Ying and cried: "Mom, let's go see a doctor first!"

  Qin Ying caught a glimpse of Fu Qingqing's face through the gap between her fingers and cried even more incredible.

  *
  Qin Ying rested at home for half a month before reluctantly getting out of bed. The first thing she did was to go to the old house to complain to the old lady.

  "Look at the good things your son has done. There is not a single piece of good flesh on my back now. It is full of scars. I just did something wrong and he beat me to death! I have worked hard for so many years without any credit. He After doing so many things, I tried to find a way to help him cover up and never leave, but he was so good that he wanted to beat me to death to get rid of him. How could he be so cruel!!"

  Qin Ying shed tears while showing herself to Wen Lanzhi. 's back.

  Looking at the scars on Qin Ying's back, Wen Lanzhi couldn't help but take a breath: "Why did he go so far?"

  Wen Lanzhi raised her voice: "Butler, call Fu Cheng over!"

  Qin Ying hurriedly stopped her. Said: "No, no! If he goes back after being scolded and doesn't know how to beat me, mom, let's forget it, and I don't want to ruin your mother-son relationship. It's really not worth it for me..."

  "What are you talking about ? What nonsense?" Wen Lanzhi sighed: "I have really worked hard for you over the years."

  Qin Ying pulled off her clothes and sat on the chair next to her: "It's not hard work, mom, if you are willing to give me Of course it would be best for me to compensate you."

  The pain in Wen Langzhi's eyes faded a little: "You really never forget money."

  "It doesn't have to be money, it can be jewelry. I don't pick it, hehe. ."

  Wen Lanzhi gave her a bank card: "There's not a lot of money in it. Remember not to let Fu Cheng see it, otherwise you won't be able to keep it."

  Qin Ying quickly put the bank card into her pocket and smiled. As sweet as honey: "Mom, don't worry, Fu Cheng doesn't know about it."

  "Speaking of Fu Cheng's incident, I don't know if my sister-in-law did it on purpose..."

102. Chapter 102 I like to play vicious female supporting roles2024-02-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qin Ying opened her mouth carefully, and when Wen Lanzhi didn't stop her, she said, "Sister-in-law is probably angry with me because I'm so close to you. Otherwise, how could you let me make a fool of myself in front of so many people and not care? ? Others say that a eldest sister-in-law is like a mother, but what did my eldest sister-in-law do? She actually bullied me with others, and didn't care when she saw me being taken away by the police. It's really a bit cold-blooded..."

  "Cold-blooded?" Wen Lanzhi He glanced at her with a smile: "According to what you said, the problem is all Xia Yunwan's. It was she who asked you to brag about an unfounded engagement, and it was she who asked you to steal her diamond earrings?" "

  I, I'm not like this. Meaning, and how can that be considered stealing..."

  "I am old, but I am not blind." Wen Lanzhi lowered his eyes, as if he was too lazy to look at her again: "If you are wrong, you are wrong, don't make the problem any more Blame it on others."

  "Whether it's spreading rumors about an engagement or stealing other people's things, I don't want to see you do it again, otherwise you will bear the consequences yourself, and I will not help you wipe your ass again."

  Qin Ying hesitated to speak . , and finally responded with a sigh.

  "The Chen family was very angry about what you did some time ago. After being humble, don't get in front of others, so as not to backfire. Do you understand what I mean?"

  Qin Ying nodded: "I understand. I will listen to you in the future. I will never make random opinions again."

  "That's not necessary." Wen Lanzhi glanced at her slightly coldly, as if she felt that she was not living up to expectations: "Obviously she was very independent when she was young, how come she is getting better and better as she lives? ."

  Qin Ying lowered her head and said nothing.

  Wen Lanzhi sighed. Fu Ming and Fu Cheng were on a blind date back then. She originally wanted to tell Xia Yunwan to Fu Cheng and Qin Ying to Fu Ming. Because Fu Ming has a dull personality and Qin Ying has a lively personality, the two of them complement each other perfectly. Fu Cheng's romantic and willful behavior requires Xia Yunwan's discipline, which can suppress his temper.

  It was originally decided like this, but in the end, the Qin family suddenly regretted it and said that they liked Fu Cheng more and wanted to marry Fu Cheng. The young children didn't have any objections to this, and Wenlanzhi didn't interfere anymore. They arranged marriages for several children according to their ideas, and they lived their own lives.

  Now that things have come to this, Wen Langzhi always thinks about it every time she thinks about it.

  Is this the best arrangement?
  If we follow the original arrangement, will things go better or worse?
  It's a pity that she can't cover up this truth, and it's impossible to reverse time.

  Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings.

  She thought so in her mind.

  Qin Ying somehow thought of this. She cried beside Wen Lanzhi: "Mom, I regret it so much. I shouldn't have married Fu Cheng back then. How could I have imagined that I would be living like this today?" The useless days..."

  If it were any other mother-in-law, Qin Ying, as the daughter-in-law, would naturally not criticize her son in front of her, but Wen Lanzhi, the mother-in-law, was different. Qin Ying knew that she was a very sensible person. people.

  Wen Langzhi glanced down at her: "What's the use of regretting now? It's been more than half of my life, and it's impossible to change this matter anymore. Since we are adults, we have to be responsible for the decisions we have made instead of feeling sorry for ourselves. It's not easy to get rid of all this. Just divorce Fu Cheng, but are you willing?"

  Her eyes were sharp and clear, and Qin Ying lowered her head involuntarily.

  Of course she was not happy. With so much inheritance right in front of her, how could she give up with just this last step?

  *
  Since the show became popular, Qiao Yuan has received many announcement invitations. In addition to variety shows, there are also invitations to TV series and movies.

  Invitations from film and television dramas and movies are of little value. Qiao Yuan has never filmed a film or television drama before. Most of the people who invited her to participate in the filming this time came because of her recent popularity.     Song Yizhuan flipped through the document bag on the table: "The quality of the scripts here is relatively average, and the actors invited are all recent celebrity celebrities. They don't have much gold content. It's better to wait a little longer, maybe there will be better scripts by then. But Qiao

  Yuan pulled out one of the invitations and said with bright eyes: "Isn't this one very good? I only get six figures for one episode. I can't make so much money even in variety shows. And you see, this character is vicious A female supporting role can be as vicious as she wants. I like this kind of character who is not angry. I promise to play this vicious character to perfection, making the audience want to climb into the TV and beat me!!"

  Song Yizhuan was amused by her. "Are you serious?"

  Qiao Yuan patted her chest and promised, "It's more real than real gold. As long as the money is enough, I can act in a horror movie!"

  Song Yizhuan was amused by her at first, and then thought What? He suppressed the smile at the corner of his mouth and asked her seriously: "Yuan'er, are you short of money?"

  Song Yi found it incredible when the legend came out. The Fu family's wealth would not wrong her.

  Qiao Yuan shook his head: "I'm not short of money. I plan to buy a house in Beijing, but you also know the price of houses here. If I want to buy a house in a good location, I have to work hard to make money. Okay."

  Qiao Yuan has been obsessed with buying a house since she was a child. She has been kicked around like a ball since she was a child. Her stepmother has told her more than once that Qiao Hai's real estate and the money in her bank card belong to her. Brother, let her not think about things that don't belong to her.

  Song Yizhuan thought of Qiao Yuan's current situation. She must have felt even more insecure after her parents passed away, and it was understandable that she wanted a house as a fulcrum for her sense of security.

  Song Yizhuan felt a little distressed every time he thought that an optimistic and cheerful girl like Qiao Yuan was actually very insecure. His younger sister is about the same age as Qiao Yuan, and is at a carefree age, but Qiao Yuan wants to buy a house to increase her sense of security.

  "I have a few friends who are engaged in real estate. If you don't know how to buy a house, I will ask them for help."

  Qiao Yuan smiled: "Okay, thank you very much, Brother Song."

  "Tell me these things. What? It's just a trivial matter."

  Qiao Yuan's eyes were still on the script she had just read: "This script..."

  Song Yizhuan smiled: "The money for this script is quite a lot, but the plot in it is quite retarded. It won't have much impact on your development, so you can keep it as a backup."

  "Backup? Could it be that Brother Song helped me find other good scripts?"

  Song Yizhuan nodded: "There is a good movie recently, but I have to go to the audition."

  "What to play? ? How much is the salary?"

  "As for the salary for a second female role..." He pointed to Qiao Yuan's favorite script on the table: "The salary will be doubled again."

  Qiao Yuan's eyes suddenly lit up: " OK, I like this role. When will the interview be held and where is the script?"

  Thanks to book friend 20240210162144853 for the two monthly passes. Thank you Baozi for your support~

103. Chapter 103 The future is bright2024-02-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "The movie is called "Nirvana". It is an inspirational movie. It is expected to be released during the Spring Festival. Have you heard of it?"

  Qiao Yuan thought about it carefully, and suddenly her eyes lit up: "I have heard of this name. It is a It's a big production."

  "Yes, there will be auditions for the role of the second female lead. I have read the relevant scripts and character designs. They are all very good. The characters are positive and not difficult to create. They are very suitable for newcomers like Yuan'er. "

  Qiao Yuan nodded. She felt very excited when she thought about the huge salary. Her eyes were bright: "When will our audition start? I can't wait."

  "It won't be that early." Song Yichuan smiled: "This period of time You can prepare well. If I remember correctly, this is your first time acting. I have already found a teacher for you. If you have any questions, you can consult her at any time."

  Qiao Yuan nodded and suddenly heard her cell phone ringing. She took it out and saw that it was Gu Qing.

  "It's Teacher Gu Qing."

  Song Yizhuan nodded: "Then you go and answer the phone first."

  Qiao Yuan answered the phone and listened to the friendly voice on the other end of the phone: "I heard that you have been full of announcements recently, are you tired? ?"

  Qiao Yuan said with a smile: "I'm a little tired, but it's worth it when I think about how much money I can make. Sister Gu Qing, are you off work now?"

  Gu Qing nodded: "I've turned down a lot of announcements recently to concentrate on preparations. The name of the new movie is "Nirvana", have you heard of it?"

  Qiao Yuan was shocked. She didn't expect such a coincidence:

  "Nirvana has become very popular before filming started. Of course I knew about it, but I didn't expect it to be It's not surprising that the movie prepared by Teacher Gu Qing has such a high level."

  Gu Qing was amused by her on the other end: "You, you, you have such a sweet little mouth."

  Qiao Yuan also felt in her heart I am happy for Gu Qing. In the past, Gu Qing was always worried when she was around Huang Yucheng. Although she was a famous movie queen, she was careful to save her husband's feelings.

  After divorcing Huang Yucheng, Qiao Yuan found that the smiles on Gu Qing's face had increased at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  Qiao Yuan thought of the script that Song Yi had just pushed to her: "Speaking of which, I'm about to participate in the audition for the second female lead in "Nirvana". If I'm lucky, we can work together." "

  Really?" Gu Qing smiled: "But Don't you want to try something more difficult? Do you want to audition for the lead female role in "Nirvana"?"

  Qiao Yuan was stunned at first. She was nervous at first: "Such a big production, such an important role...can I do it?"

  She Although I have never been an actor, I still know that I have to be capable to earn this job. Can I be the lead actress in such a big-budget movie?

  Being scolded by black fans is not scary, but being scolded by a large group of black fans is also a challenge.

  Gu Qing's voice came over, still smiling: "Why, are you scared?"

  "A little bit."

  "Don't be afraid, I chose you for a reason. First of all, you have good appearance, and I heard that you are in The performance scores in all subjects in the academy are very good. The entertainment industry needs fresh blood to flow in. I believe in you."

  Qiao Yuan also relaxed, a huge surprise hit her mind, but she knew that there was still an audition process. I told myself in my heart that I had to calm down.

  "How about it, are you interested?" came Gu Qing's voice.

  Qiao Yuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice. Thinking that she couldn't see it, he quickly added: "I'm interested, I'm very interested!"

  When Gu Qing saw that she agreed, she laughed out loud: "Okay, then I'll wait for you. "

  After Qiao Yuan hung up the phone, she realized that Song Yizhuan next to her had been looking at her curiously: "I just heard your call... Is there an audition invitation?"     Qiao Yuan nodded, with dimples showing on her cheeks: "Sister Gu Qing just invited me to audition for the first female lead in "Nirvana"."

  "The heroine...??"

  As if he couldn't believe it, Song Yizhuan repeated it again: "Really Is she the heroine?"

  "Yes."

  Song Yichuan's brows were also filled with joy: ""Nirvana" is a drama with a female protagonist, and the female lead role is very important. If you can really get this role, then you It's really..."

  Song Yichuan patted Qiao Yuan on the shoulder and said earnestly: "The future is bright."

  He has never seen anyone star in a big-budget movie as the female lead just after he has been in the industry for so many years. This is a really good starting point. It's too high!

  Qiao Yuan's biggest concern is not this: "Brother Song, if I can really win this role, how much money can I make?" "If I

  really can win this role, it will be around eight figures."

  "So much?!" Qiao Yuan's eyes widened, and the surprise in his eyes was obvious.

  She said excitedly: "Next, I have to prepare for the audition. No matter what, I will win it!"

  Song Yichuan smiled and nodded: "The reason why I didn't mention the female lead at the beginning was because I was afraid of you. There is pressure. Secondly, come on, this heroine needs to be recommended internally, and the process is quite complicated. It seems that Gu Qing gave you the spot in her hand, which shows that she appreciates you."

  He reached out and patted you again. Qiao Yuan's shoulders: "Come on, do this well."

  *
  Ever since he heard about the sky-high eight-figure salary, Qiao Yuan has immersed himself in the script of "Nirvana".

  Xia Yunwan glanced upstairs: "Hey, why hasn't Yuan'er come down to eat yet? Is there something wrong?"

  Yang's mother replied: "Miss Qiao said there was no need to wait for her, she will come down to eat later."

  Xia Yunwan Putting the chopsticks in his hand on the bowl, he said: "Since she will be down soon, let's wait a little longer. There are a lot of her favorite meals on the table."

  Bai Zhou lowered his head indignantly. As if showing it to others, he deliberately shoveled the rice into his mouth twice, and his eye circles were a little red.

  Fu Xiyan, who was next to him, handed over a glass of water: "Zhou'er, slow down, eat slowly and drink some water."

  Xia Yunwan looked at Bai Zhou quietly for a few times. Although she didn't say anything, she was a little disappointed in her heart.

  She didn't understand why Bai Zhou couldn't get along well with Qiao Yuan.

  Looking at Bai Zhou's red eyes, Xia Yunwan was lying if she said she didn't feel sorry for him, but she felt that Bai Zhou was being too naughty and she didn't want to allow Bai Zhou to be cruel and cruel.

  Qiao Yuan went downstairs and was surprised to see everyone waiting for her to eat: "Why haven't you eaten yet? Have you waited for me for so long?" "

  It didn't take that long, it was only a few minutes." Xia Yunwan greeted Qiao Yuan and sat down quickly. Next, Fu Xuezhi served Qiao Yuan a bowl of chicken soup: "I didn't serve it just now because I was afraid it would get cold. Yuan'er, please try and see if it tastes good."

  She said and touched Qiao Yuan's soft face: "Feeling Yuan'er looks very tired recently. She needs to drink some chicken soup to replenish herself. Come on, Yuan'er, drink more." "

  No, my face has lost weight." We are all very busy, is there anything difficult?"

104. Chapter 104 Actress Audition2024-02-19 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Fu Beixiao, who had been silent on the court, spoke up: "If you have any difficulties, speak out and don't hold it in your heart alone."

  Qiao Yuan was moved and wanted to laugh, so she talked about her upcoming audition.

  Most of the Fu family don't pay much attention to the entertainment industry, and they don't know much about the movie "Nirvana". But seeing Qiao Yuan so happy, they knew that this should be a rare and good opportunity, so they all congratulated her.

  The only person at the dinner table who knew the gold content of "Nirvana" lowered his head silently, his nails almost digging into his flesh.

  She subconsciously thought of Gu Qing, and her heart was filled with hatred. How could she be inferior to Qiao Yuan? Why did everyone prefer her?
  Bai Zhou cried while eating. His tears slipped into the rice, which was very bitter and astringent.

  *
  The day of the audition soon came, and Qiao Yuan had already made complete preparations, just waiting for the day of the audition.

  Since it was her first audition, Song Yizhuan stayed with Qiao Yuan and explained to her many points that needed attention.

  The audition site was not big, but everywhere you looked there were popular artists, and they were gathering together to discuss strategies for the future.

  Song Yizhuan had a wide network of contacts, and he knew all the famous people on the scene. Before the audition began, he took Qiao Yuan to blend in and make a lot of connections.

  "Hey, Manager Song, why are you here? I haven't seen you for a long time. Is this the new actor you brought?"

  Song Yizhuan smiled and nodded: "This is Yuan'er, a new actor who has not graduated from school. I will meet you later. Please take care of me, Sister Xue."

  Qiao Yuan also showed her sweet dimples.

  Guan Xue and Song Yizhuan had a good relationship. It was indeed very pleasant to see Qiao Yuan again. He smiled and nodded: "That's for sure. Don't worry. I will definitely take more care of your artists due to our relationship."

  Song Yizhuan led Qiao Yuan to the stage. He has gotten to know very famous people all over the place. He said: "The entertainment industry is a huge social circle, and it's always good to get to know a few more people. The one just now was Guan Xue, who won the Best Actress Award a year ago and has great momentum. Fierce."

  "We just met... there are three movie queens here?"

  Song Yizhuan nodded and comforted her: "Don't worry." He lowered his voice and said: "They are powerful, but they may not pose a great threat to you. , they are no longer young, and there is a big age difference with the heroines in the movie."

  He said and sighed: "That's how it is now, the competition is very serious, and there will be fewer movies after the flowering period. A lot."

  Qiao Yuan nodded silently, and she didn't care about the "flowering period" of Song Yi's legend. Anyway, she won't be able to stay in the entertainment industry for long. Once she makes enough money, she can rest peacefully.

  There were not many people at the interview site, but it took a long time. It should be that the interview process was more detailed.

  The number Qiao Yuan drew was 23, and now he is ranked 11. It will probably take several hours before it is his turn.

  Qiao Yuan did not dare to relax, so she quickly took out the script and studied it carefully.

  Song Yizhuan looked at her from the side, smiled and nodded.

  Suddenly there was a burst of exclamation from the surroundings, and Qiao Yuan suddenly found that everyone was looking in the same direction, and saw a girl sitting in a wheelchair with a slight smile. Her smile was very contagious, making people think of a pure and innocent girl. Gardenia.

  The sun hits her face, beautiful and blooming.

  This is exactly how the heroine Ling Yue of "Nirvana" looks like.

  Many people were shocked by this scene and couldn't recover, and they started talking about it.

  Song Yichuan came back to his senses and frowned slightly.     He had already studied the information of other guests and gave Qiao Yuan some popular information: "The one in the wheelchair is called Xu Miao. I heard that he was a freshman in the film and television department who was recruited by the director from the school. It is said that he was attracted to Xu Miao at the first sight. I was impressed by her temperament and appearance, and thought she was the most suitable heroine in his mind, so he tried every means to invite her over." "

  Not surprisingly, she should be your strongest opponent in this industry."

  "She is indeed beautiful, just now I thought it was the real Ling Yue who appeared..."

  "Her appearance is in line with the heroine's setting." Song Yizhuan nodded: "But don't panic, we don't have no chance of winning. Just follow your usual practice standards. Come on, it shouldn't be a big problem, after all, acting is more important than appearance."

  He said and patted Qiao Yuan on the shoulder.

  With Song Yizhuan's encouragement, Qiao Yuan was indeed much more relaxed.

  Thinking of the huge salary, Qiao Yuan's eyes lit up.

  Must get it!

  Sitting in the slightly noisy waiting hall, Qiao Yuan was still flipping through the script that she had read countless times. After all, there was so much money at stake, and it was impossible to be careless.

  Somehow Qiao Yuan always felt a vague gaze coming towards her. It was difficult for Qiao Yuan to ignore it. She temporarily put down the script in her hand and looked up, just in time to meet the sinister eyes of the person opposite. The other party did not shy away, and still stared straight at Qiao Yuan, his eyes full of warning and oppression, like a ferocious wolf.

  This is so contrary to her innocent appearance that she has a very strong sense of separation.

  The disgust and threat in her eyes were so deep that Qiao Yuan subconsciously didn't like it and looked away.

  Song Yizhuan also noticed this and smiled: "She has already regarded you as her biggest enemy. You have to be careful later."

  After saying this, Song Yizhuan gave a few instructions to the assistant next to him, and saw the assistant looking at Xu Miao's He walked towards the direction, and after talking for a while, the assistant came back, but Qiao Yuan never felt the stinging gaze again.

  Estimating how much time it would take, Qiao Yuan went to the dressing room to do a simple look. She put on a simple and unremarkable white dress, and her smooth hair was braided and hung on both sides of her shoulders.

  Her makeup had been processed, and her eyes were made smaller by the makeup artist's superb skills, because her original eyes were too big and round, which did not fit the character.

  After some transformation, Qiao Yuan gained a somewhat melancholy temperament due to her slightly frowned eyebrows. The only thing that remained unchanged was her bright and determined eyes.

  This is a very strong sense of contradiction, but the makeup artist was stunned for a moment and said: "I think you are Ling Yue now. This is the Ling Yue I imagined. Your face is my most perfect work today!"

  After receiving such a high evaluation, Qiao Yuan couldn't help but smile and said, "Thank you."

  The moment she opened the door, she was stunned when she saw Song Yizhuan.

  "Brother Song?"

  "Yuan'er?"

  Song Yizhuan blinked, and then his face was full of surprise: "I originally thought that your appearance affected your acting career, but looking at it like this, your face is very malleable! Especially... I have never seen such bright and lively eyes before. They are so beautiful. I really found a treasure!"

  Qiao Yuan and Song Yizhuan left the dressing room and saw a familiar figure around the corner.

105. Chapter 105 When he saw Qiao Yuan, he knew that he was going to be slapped in the face.2024-02-20Author : Meow has become a spirit  Qiao Yuan narrowed his eyes, trying to distinguish the figure not far away, when suddenly the man turned around and met Qiao Yuan's eyes.

  Qiao Yuan didn't expect to meet Bai Zhou here. The expression on Bai Zhou's face was more surprised than hers. She took two steps forward in disbelief, her voice full of surprise: "... Qiao Yuan? Is it you? "

  It's me, why are you here?"

  The speaker had no intention of listening, but Bai Zhou's face turned red in an instant, with many emotions on his face, shame, anger and anger...

  "This, what does this have to do with you?" "Relationship..."

  "I'm just asking casually, why are you talking so rudely?"

  Song Yizhuan also couldn't stand it: "I've long heard that Miss Bai has a gentle and kind personality. Why did she change her appearance in front of my future sister-in-law? You said your acting skills are average, but I don't think so. Miss Bai is a promising actress."

  Bai Zhou's face was so hot that she couldn't help but glare at Song Yizhuan. After knowing that he would not lead her, Bai Zhou put it away. A pleading attitude.

  It doesn't matter if this person doesn't know the difference. Bai Zhou believes that he will meet his own Bole sooner or later.

  Bai Zhou's face turned slightly cold: "It's a good decision for you two to work together. You two look like the same kind of people at first glance..."

  She snorted coldly:
  "I came here to audition for the heroine, don't think that I don't Do you know how you got this audition opportunity? Don't you just have a eloquent mouth? You may have deceived Gu Qing. I, Bai Zhou, don't care about the audition opportunities obtained by this method. I, Bai Zhou, You only have a clear conscience in everything you do!"

  "I think you can't eat grapes and spit out grapes and call them sour grapes. If Gu Qing invited you to audition today, you would be jumping for joy now, right?"

  " What nonsense are you talking about!"

  Qiao Yuan seemed to be able to see through her: "And how did you get the opportunity to audition, do you need me to tell you in detail? Teacher Gu Qing thought I was suitable for this role, so she invited me for an interview. This is reasonable, but you I tried every possible means to find someone for the interview, who do you think is more outrageous among us?"

  When Qiao Yuan was eating melon yesterday, she had a vague premonition that she would bump into Bai Zhou today, because she saw some of the melon ingredients presented by the system yesterday. Bai Zhou asked Meng Yuan for help.

  Bai Zhou's eyes flashed, but his face was still not red and he said breathlessly: "Qiao Yuan, you despicable and shameless villain, you have stolen so many things from me, I tell you..." She

  lowered her voice and said coldly His superior eyes flashed a bit fiercely: "I will take back everything I have lost! If you have some sense, just quit on your own. You have never acted in a movie at all. How can you compete with me if your acting skills are so bad? In the past, you were lucky in variety shows, but you can't see luck in the audition venue. It all depends on your strength, and I won't let you go!"

  After saying this, Bai Zhou turned around and left.

  And Qiao Yuan also enjoyed being scolded by Bai Zhou. The more the other party said that she was not good, she would show him that she was good.

  Qiao Yuan is confident in this aspect. The original actress is not ordinary talented in acting. She has received honorary certificates from various competitions since she was a child. It is just because she keeps a low profile that she has not been able to show off her talent.

  Qiao Yuan returned to the waiting area, and a sound came. It was Xu Miao who opened the door and walked out. She was pushed out in a wheelchair by the person behind her. After a few steps, she stood up on her own. The happiness on her face He couldn't hide his excitement, and it was obvious that he was very satisfied with his performance.

  Her eyes swept around the field aimlessly, and suddenly her eyes stopped on Qiao Yuan. She was in disbelief at first, and then her eyes darkened.

  The middle-aged woman behind her was pushing a wheelchair, wearing a white mask on her face. Between her delicate eyebrows, you could see many similarities with Xu Miao. She lowered her head calmly and whispered a few words to Xu Miao. The two of them were very close. Walk away quickly.     Qiao Yuan frowned slightly. She inexplicably felt that the woman behind Xu Miao looked familiar. She seemed to have seen her before somewhere, but she was not very impressed.

  Amid Song Yizhuan's call beside him, Qiao Yuan quickly withdrew his gaze.

  "Do you know those two people?"

  Qiao Yuan shook his head: "I seem to have seen them somewhere, but I can't remember them for the moment."

  Song Yizhuan nodded: "Maybe one day I will remember them, and you will go to the audition soon, and Number 2, please adjust your condition and get a feel for it."

  Soon the number 23 was called, Qiao Yuan and Song Yizhuan nodded and entered the audition room.

  The room was a little quiet. The director and investor Gu Qing sat in the middle, with several other judges sitting next to them.

  The judges who were originally quiet fell completely silent the moment they saw Qiao Yuan, and the venue became even quieter.

  Gu Qing's eyes lit up invisibly when she saw Qiao Yuan, and she smiled at her: "Don't be nervous, just relax."

  Director Gu Shan was even more excited when he saw Qiao Yuan, and almost couldn't control himself. He ran down from the stage and took a good look at Qiao Yuan. He knew it was rude, so he said, "Come closer and let me take a closer look."

  Qiao Yuan obeyed and walked over so that he could take a closer look.

  Gu Shan's eyes fell into a trance for a moment.

  Many people know that their movie is based on real events, but few know that Gu Shan has met "Ling Yue" in person.

  Although he had only met Ling Yue a few times, his persevering eyes were engraved in his mind for a long time. His eyes seemed to be always burning with an unyielding flame, like a flower blooming in her eyes. Here, full of life. Even though the other person was in a wheelchair, Gu Shan could still feel the powerful vitality coming from the other person, the vitality that made his soul tremble.

  Gu Shan went to see her on the day Ling Yue left. When he saw her lying on the hospital bed as if she was dead, he couldn't hold back his tears, but Ling Yue's eyes quickly turned to him, even though she was lying on the hospital bed. Even with the ventilator inserted, her eyes are still bright, like living water that flows forever, and a flame that never goes out.

  Gu Shan was shocked when he met Xu Miao in a college. He excitedly exchanged contact information with her and invited her to audition for the heroine of "Nirvana".

  He had already decided that Xu Miaolai would play the role of the heroine, but other investors did not agree. They felt that the audition was very necessary. At first, Gu Shan felt that this was really unnecessary and there would be no one more suitable to play the role than Xu Miao. "Ling Yue" people.

  But from the moment he saw Qiao Yuan, he knew that he was going to be slapped in the face.

  If Xu Miao is similar to Ling Yue in appearance, then Qiao Yuan is similar to Ling Yue in temperament.

  Especially those eyes, he thought he would never see another pair of eyes like this again...

106. Chapter 106 The director burst into tears on the spot2024-02-20Author : Meow has become a spirit  Gu Shan tried his best to resist the urge to jump off the bench.

  He secretly told himself in his heart that this was only external. He still didn't know what the other party's acting skills were, so he couldn't make any judgments easily.

  Although his heart felt much calmer, Gu Shan's fingers were still trembling.

  After Qiao Yuan finished introducing herself, the judges straightened their backs in unison.

  After Xu Miao's performance, the other guests' performances seemed to have faded and failed to arouse people's interest. However, the Qiao Yuan in front of her not only matched "Ling Yue" in appearance, but her behavior was equally graceful, making people look forward to her performance.

  The audition for "Nirvana" is different from the auditions of other crews. It is more detailed and even cumbersome.

  Each judge asked Qiao Yuan questions for her to answer, such as what kind of person does she think the heroine is, or what would she do if she encountered a crisis like the one in the movie?
  Qiao Yuan had already put in a lot of effort to answer without revealing anything, adding her own unique insights into the template-like answers.

  The judges nodded in agreement when they heard this.

  Soon we came to the last step, auditioning.

  Qiao Yuan will randomly select a piece of script content to perform.

  The box was close at hand, and Qiao Yuan felt a little nervous when she picked up a piece of paper.

  She took out the note and showed it to the staff next to her.

  The staff member said: "It's the time when Ling Yue was lying in the hospital in critical condition."

  The director nodded silently, his expression becoming a little heavy.

  He remembered that the scene in the hospital was the last time he saw Ling Yue. In the movie world, Ling Yue received a heart transplant and was reborn, facing the world with an eternal smile. But in the real world, Ling Yue was not so lucky. , in the third year after her death, books inspired by her by friends suddenly exploded, and the name "Ling Yue" began to enter the audience's field of vision.

  With the director's "start", Qiao Yuan began to perform.

  She has a pair of very bright eyes, like stars in the sky. Even though her lips are pale and bloodless at this time, and the large black spots under her eyes indicate that she is not going to die soon, her expression is the opposite and tough, still She was full of life, as if nothing could knock her down.

  "I know, I won't live long..."

  Qiao Yuan spoke out, her hoarse tone seemed to grind hard on people's hearts, and an inexplicable feeling of sadness surged in their hearts.

  The instruments around her showed her weak vital signs, announcing that her life was coming to an end.

  "Ling Yue" slowly closed her eyes, her brows furrowed because of the pain on her body, but there was a calm and relieved smile on her lips.

  Because she knows that the end of life is not the end.

  Gu Shan reached out and touched his face, with tears glistening in his eyes. He seemed to be taken back to that day three years ago, and saw the emaciated figure on the hospital bed again.

  Ling Yue saw him and said: You are here...

  He was so sad at the time that he forgot the expression on Ling Yue's face. When he recalled it later, he always felt that Ling Yue was sad, desperate, in pain and helpless. He was patient, but a valve in his mind was suddenly opened, and he suddenly remembered that the last expression Ling Yue looked at him was a smile... just like Qiao Yuan now.

  Her eyes were as bright as ever, and her smiling eyes seemed to tell him not to be sad.

  "Ling Yue..."     The door to the ward was opened, and the nurse opened it with excitement: "Ling Yue, we found a successful match. That person heard about your heroic deeds and decided to donate his heart to you after his death! You can be saved. !"

  "Ling Yue" slowly opened her eyes, with tears streaming down her cheeks. It was the joy of surviving the disaster mixed with a bit of sadness.

  Qiao Yuan has carefully analyzed the character and behavior of "Ling Yue". She is a very positive and righteous person with strong empathy. While she is happy that she can survive, she may also be worried about the fate of the donor. Feeling heartbroken.

  The judges' table applauded, and Qiao Yuan got off the prop bed and bowed.

  Gu Shan had already burst into tears, and he could no longer restrain his tears and inner sadness.

  He was thinking that if Ling Yue had received such good news at that time, he would have been so happy. They would be good friends who talk about everything now, but why is fate always so cruel...

  Gu Qing handed a few tissues to Gu Shan: "Wipe it."

  "Thank you." Gu Shan took it and wiped the tears on his cheeks. He controlled his tears within a minute, but only he knew the turbulence in his heart.

  "Sorry, I made you laugh..."

  In general auditions, the judges will not express their intentions clearly, but Gu Shan has always been an unconventional person, not to mention the tears he shed just now were enough to explain everything.

  Gu Shan held the topic in his hand and praised Qiao Yuan without hesitation:

  "You acted so well! You acted so well. I feel like I have met Ling Yue again. There were so many things when I was young. It's a pity..."

  He held up the microphone and said seriously: "Thank you for helping me add a perfect ending. The scenes I have fantasized about countless times seem to have really happened in reality..."

  He said and wiped the corners of his eyes. tears, and my heart is full of bitterness and sourness.

  Returning to reality after the great joy is a double blow and pain.

  Gu Qing handed over a few tissues again, and Gu Shan nodded and took them, saying to Qiao Yuan with sobs: "Your performance is very good, I hope we can work together."

  Gu Qing also had a smile on his face: "I am very happy too. Looking forward to it."

  A judge teacher on the far left said: "Thank you contestant Qiao Yuan for your performance. Please wait for our follow-up notification."

  "Do you need to wait?" Gu Shanhuo said anxiously: "It's just her, no. There is a more suitable candidate than her. She is Ling Yue in my mind!"

  One of the judges scolded him for his nonsense: "Old Gu, how can you be so willful at how old you are? There are still so many people who have not finished the interview. No matter what, you have to do it. After going through the process, and you said the same thing last time, Xu Miao..." "

  I, I underestimated the strength of current actors. Who knows that one mountain is higher than the other, but now I am very sure that with Ling Yue's performance, For one piece, there will be no one higher than Qiao Yuan, just her..." "

  No, we have to go through the process no matter what. The audition is over halfway through. What do you want other people to think? Our reputation will be ruined. He said that he was also in trouble for Qiao Yuan..."

  Under the guidance of the staff next to him, Qiao Yuan thanked him and left the room, unable to hear what was said behind him.

  Outside the door, Song Yizhuan had been waiting for a long time. Seeing this, he hurriedly asked: "How is it? Did the performance go smoothly? What were the reactions of the judges?"

107. Chapter 107 Xu Miao did it on purpose2024-02-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qiao Yuan recalled it carefully: "I think... Judging from their reactions, my performance should be pretty good. As for whether I can win the role... I'm not sure yet."

  Song Yizhuan's face relaxed, and he He said: "It's okay, just try your best. We'll see what the results are next."

  Qiao Yuan nodded, and when she followed Song Yizhuan out of the audition venue, she was suddenly stopped by someone. It turned out to be Bai Zhou. She seemed to have just left the audition room. When he came out, his face was full of confidence:

  "Song Yizhuan, do you regret it?"

  Song Yizhuan turned to look at her in astonishment. If it weren't for Fu Xiyan's relationship, he thought he would never talk back to Bai Zhou: "You What are you talking about?"

  Bai Zhou stared at him coldly for a few seconds, his voice still cold: "I found an agent, it's your colleague Teacher Zou Cheng..."

  Song Yizhuan paused: "Oh, congratulations. Ah."

  Bai Zhou snorted coldly: "There's no need for you to be pretentious here. Let me tell you, it's your loss for not choosing me, Bai Zhou. Just wait and cry from now on!"

  Song Yizhuan nodded and asked her: "It's over. ?"

  Bai Zhou looked at him doubtfully.

  "If you have this time, you might as well go to the film and television studio to pick up two more movies to refine your acting skills. You may be quite free, but I am not." After saying this,

  Song Yizhuan took Qiao Yuan away, leaving Bai Zhou standing there stamping his feet angrily.

  When opening the car door, Qiao Yuan asked Song Yizhuan if he was not afraid of offending Bai Zhou?

  After all, Bai Zhou is still the rich daughter of the Fu family, and the object of adulation by countless people.

  Song Yizhuan put on his seat belt and smiled: "I have offended her a long time ago, and this is not bad."

  *
  After the interview, Qiao Yuan returned to school. After the recording of the previous variety shows, Qiao Yuan has become She became a "half-celebrity" and many people came to ask her to take photos and sign autographs.

  Qiao Yuan was too lazy to sign at first, but the other party holding the snacks was too enthusiastic.

  After signing a few batches, she felt her wrists were sore.

  During recess, Qiao Yuan heard from classmates around her that there would be a very powerful transfer student today. He heard that he had filmed several web dramas and had many fans online, and he was very pure and beautiful.

  Relevant rumors leaked out, and many people speculated on who the transfer student was. After all, the other person was a student and had filmed several online dramas that became popular. The scope was not large.

  During the class meeting in the afternoon, the counselor introduced the new transfer student to everyone:
  "There is a new student in our class. I hope everyone will get along well and help each other. If the new student doesn't adapt, just let him know. Help me, come on, let's welcome the new classmates with applause!"

  The applause rang out, and a thin figure walked in. She had a pure appearance, wearing a short skirt and knee-high socks, and her voice was a little soft: "Hello everyone, I am Xu Miao , is the new classmate who came here today, I hope to get along well with you all."

  Qiao Yuan looked at the stage as soon as she heard the voice.

  Unexpectedly, the world is so small, and the newly transferred classmate is Xu Miao.

  She still remembered Xu Miao's cold eyes. When she saw her, she was now as well-behaved as if she were another person. Qiao Yuan felt that this person was really not simple.

  Cheng Lin noticed Qiao Yuan's gaze beside her and asked her in a low voice: "Why do you keep staring at her? Do you know her?"

  Qiao Yuan paused: "I went to audition a few days ago, and she competed for the same role as me. role."

  Cheng Lin took a breath: "What a coincidence, but I heard that she was a small internet celebrity who filmed online dramas before, maybe she tried her luck in the past."

  Xu Miao has a pure appearance, sweet voice, and polite manners. The moment she briefly introduced herself, there was warm applause.

  Xu Miao walked off the stage amidst applause. She found a seat at random and glanced at Qiao Yuan one more time when she passed by.     *
  The variety show has not yet rested and started airing, and the final candidates for the roles auditioned some time ago have not yet been announced. Qiao Yuan once again returned to the life of two o'clock and one line.

  The class meeting had just ended, and when everyone was about to leave with their bags, they suddenly heard someone shouting, "Wait a minute,"
  "Our beautiful lady Xu Miao is kind-hearted and has prepared milk tea and hand-made desserts for everyone. We will leave later." , get your stuff first!"

  Cheers instantly sounded in the classroom:

  "The beautiful lady Xu Miao has a kind heart! She even specially prepared a gift, which is so considerate!"

  "Made by hand? Isn't this an almighty one? Love it. Love it..."

  ...

  The squad leader ordered people to distribute milk tea and desserts. Two minutes later, everyone was holding hot milk tea, except...

  Qiao Yuan and Cheng Lin looked at the empty table.

  Cheng Lin said: "Have you finished sending out? Did you miss it? We don't have it here yet."

  Xu Miao came over and covered her mouth in surprise: "Why are there two people missing? It's all my fault that I didn't count them clearly, so we can only do it first I've wronged you, I'll make it up to you next time..."

  Cheng Lin didn't want to believe her clumsy lies, especially since she was clearly gloating about her misfortune, she did it on purpose!
  This is not the first time, this Xu Miao is clearly ostracizing them!
  Cheng Lin was about to get angry but her hand was held by Qiao Yuan, who gently shook his head at her.

  Xu Miao looks like a hermaphrodite, doing one thing on the surface and another on the other. If she really got angry at this time, she might have fallen into Xu Miao's trap.

  Cheng Lin also thought of this, and the anger on her face calmed down a little: "Forget it, I won't argue with you."

  Bai Zhou looked over from the front, with a slight smile in his eyes.

  The boy sitting in front of Qiao Yuan turned around and said, "Classmate Qiao, please drink from me. Here."

  Qiao Yuan shook her head and thanked her, "No, thank you."

  She raised her voice and said, "Classmates, I have already We have reserved a private room outside. Let's go out and play with me!"

  As soon as Qiao Yuan finished her voice, she heard countless people shouting: "The boss is awesome!!"

  Bai Zhou's face stiffened.

  With the agreement to eat in a private room, everyone quickly got up and left the classroom. Perhaps they were too excited, and many people forgot the milk tea and desserts where they were.

  Xu Miao looked at all this and quietly held her fist.

  Cheng Lin followed Qiao Yuan out and whispered in her ear: "Wonderful, you didn't see Xu Miao's expression just now, it was really wonderful! I have long disliked her, trying to please the people in the class She is such a bad person who led the group to isolate us. We don't have any deep hatred against her. She hates you just because of an audition competition. This kind of person is really narrow-minded!"

  Cheng Lin thought of something else: "We will treat you later. I'll pay for it."

  She knew that Qiao Yuan would never ask the Fu family for money if she was too shameless. It would be a burden to treat so many people to dinner at once.

  "Don't worry." Qiao Yuan said: "You forgot that I just got the pay for the last variety show."

  Cheng Lin smiled and rubbed Qiao Yuan's arm affectionately: "Yes, you are now I'm a little rich woman, and the rich woman wants to take care of me!"

  "No problem!"

108.Chapter 108 Audition Results2024-02-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  The sun was shining brightly outside, but Qiao Yuan felt a little uneasy because today was the day when the final casting for "Nirvana" was announced.

  Qiao Yuan kept this matter in her mind and was a little absent-minded while eating. She didn't even realize that she didn't pick up the food at all.

  Fu Beixiao put some of Qiao Yuan's favorite dishes into Qiao Yuan's bowl according to his memory: "Huh? Why do you eat so little?

  Are you losing weight ?" You are in good health. I think Yuan'er is a little thin now. She needs to eat more to gain weight."

  After saying that, Xia Yunwan also put some vegetables into Qiao Yuan's bowl.

  Others on the table also took action, and Qiao Yuan's bowl quickly became taller. She came back to protect her own bowl: "Stop picking up vegetables, I can't eat so much. I'm not losing weight, I'm just... Bai

  Zhou completed what Qiao Yuan had not finished: "You're just worried that you won't be able to pass the audition, right? It seems that you know your level quite well, but since you know so much, why did you go to the audition? If I were like you If you perform so poorly, you will definitely lock yourself in the room and die..."

  "Okay." Fu Beixiao seemed to have no more patience: "What are you talking about?"

  Bai Zhou saw Fu Beixiao reprimanding him for Qiao Yuan, and there were circles in his eyes. He blushed under control: "You, why are you so fierce? Isn't what I said the truth?"

  Fu Beixiao had blue veins popping on his forehead and a headache.

  Xia Yunwan scolded her in the next second: "Zhou'er, you've been really outrageous recently. Our family should love each other, how could you be so sarcastic to your sister-in-law? It's really outrageous!"

  Xia Yunwan is rarely cold. He lowered his voice and said, "It seems that I have been too busy recently and neglected to educate you. If you talk like this in the future, you will be fined half of your monthly pocket money."

  Tears welled up in Bai Zhou's eyes, but he did not dare to refute.

  Now she is not alone. She does not have the capital to be willful before. She still has Lin Meng's rent to pay and Lin Meng's food expenses to be reimbursed...

  A message prompt sounded, and Bai Zhou picked up her own clothes with anticipation. When she saw the words on it clearly, she shook her head and murmured: "No, this is impossible, how could this happen, this is impossible!"

  She looked so angry that she almost smashed the phone.

  People around her didn't know what was going on, and Xia Yunwan was a little panicked. She was wondering if her tone had been too harsh and had irritated Bai Zhou: "Zhou'er, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me."

  Just then, another cell phone ringtone rang. , Qiao Yuan glanced at it, it was an unfamiliar number.

  After the call was connected, I heard a gentle female voice coming from Ping's end:

  "Hello, is this Ms. Qiao Yuanqiao? Congratulations on successfully getting the role of Ling Yue through our interview. We need to interview for the relevant contract, and I will arrange the meeting The location will be sent to you, please check your email."

  After hanging up the phone, several messages popped up, it was Gu Qing blessing her.

  The surprise in Qiao Yuan's heart was indescribable. Every time she thought of so much money waving to her, she became extremely excited.

  Qiao Yuan didn't turn on the speakerphone, but the sound from the microphone was almost audible to the people at the table.

  Xia Yunwan's face was full of smiles: "Is this the notice that you passed the audition? Yuan'er, you are really amazing. Let's prepare some more dishes to celebrate tonight!"     Fu Xuezhi heard Qiao Yuan talk about the audition. She smiled and said: "This is our Yuan'er's first major heroine movie. We must celebrate it. In the evening, I will personally cook the dishes that Yuan'er likes." !"

  Not far away, the nanny was holding Bao'er in her arms. Bao'er seemed to feel the joy as well, babbling happily as if to congratulate Qiao Yuan.

  Fu Ming said: "Open the bottle of wine I treasured in the evening..."

  Everyone was immersed in joy, only Fu Xiyan looked at Bai Zhou's expression with a complicated expression.

  He was probably the only person in the family besides Qiao Yuan who knew that Bai Zhou also attended the audition.

  Seeing the warm and joyful scene in front of him, Bai Zhou gritted his teeth silently without saying a word.

  She suddenly had the urge to cry. Because she was estranged from her family, she didn't tell them about her audition. Who knew she would encounter such a dazzling side? She felt like a mute eating coptis.

  The strong humiliation and unwillingness in her heart drove her to speak eagerly: "Don't think I don't know what you did Qiao Yuan!"

  Bai Zhou's cry-filled accusation attracted everyone's attention.

  Bai Zhou pointed at Qiao Yuan and said: "You must have convinced Gu Qing. You have been colluding together for a long time. Don't think that I don't know what deals you have made privately! You are really disgusting..." Normally Qiao

  Yuan would have spoken long ago. She yelled back, but this time she didn't need to speak.

  Xia Yunwan looked at Bai Zhou in disbelief. The heartache she felt when she saw Bai Zhou crying was now mixed with a lot of anger.

  "What are you talking nonsense? It's too much, Zhou'er!"

  Xia Yunwan pointed to the location of the room upstairs: "Go upstairs and reflect on it now, hurry up! Come down when you have figured it out!"

  "Go up. Just go up, anyway, I have already seen that you are facing her!"

  The matter came to an end at this point. Bai Zhou was nowhere to be seen during dinner in the evening, and Xia Yunwan deliberately wanted to suppress Bai Zhou's willfulness and not let anything go. The man manipulated her to coax her down from upstairs.

  "She is so old and should take responsibility for what she said. You are not allowed to go up and call her, otherwise she will upset the world again." Xia Yunwan said, picking up the chopsticks: "Leave her alone, come, today is a celebration It's a good day when Yuan'er gets the role, let's not think about those unhappy things!"

  Fu Xuezhi also picked up the wine glass: "Here, let's have one."

  "Thank you, thank you..." Qiao Yuan also handed over the wine glass and talked with the table I "touched" someone else.

  The crew of "Nirvana" announced the final list of actors. The first one is a newcomer, but her name is no longer unfamiliar to many people.

  [Qiao Yuan? Qiao Yuan? ah? How could it be Qiao Yuan? Can you tell me if I made the wrong choice? Isn't Qiao Yuan a regular guest in variety shows? Why are you going to make a movie again? Is there really no one in the entertainment industry...]
  [I was shocked. I didn't expect that the person who succeeded in the interview was an acquaintance! Is this fake? Is there no one left in the entertainment industry? Do you need entertainment guests to act? In my opinion, Gu Qing is also old and confused, or did Qiao Yuan give too much? ]
  [Looking forward to Qiao Yuan's performance! Looking forward to Ling Yue! Looking forward to the release of the movie! ! ]
  [Don't be too biased about some people, but don't forget that Qiao Yuan graduated from a serious film and television academy. Isn't it normal to get a role? ]

109. Chapter 109 told her to have a good relationship with Qiao Yuan2024-02-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  [It's a shame that I was so looking forward to this movie before. Now it seems that there is capital involved. I didn't expect that Qiao Yuan's family is so rich. First they hit variety shows and now they hit movies. They have to make someone a superstar before they stop? ]
  [I would say that the entertainment industry has become more and more chaotic in the past two years, and the movies produced are not very good. To a large extent, these capitals are disrupting the situation, and everything depends on traffic...] [
  I seem to have heard of Qiao Yuan Is this name the one who saved Gu Qing some time ago? No wonder, there are countless ways to thank the other party, so why should we use the audience's eyes as a thank you gift? Am I some kind of cheap person? ]
  [Are these embarrassing comments interesting? There is no evidence that Qiao Yuan spent money to act in it, and don't you even look at the official makeup photos sent out? Qiao Yuan fits the image of the original work very well. She is obviously suitable for this role. ]
  [Yuaner Zhenger was born in a major in Ba Jing, how come a group of people are mindlessly criticizing her for not having acting skills? You know someone's acting skills are not good even if you haven't acted before? A prophet? If you don't want to see it, don't see it. Why are you gesticulating here? ]
  Since the official announcement that Qiao Yuan will star in the heroine, there has been an uproar on the Internet. Online reviews have been mixed, but most people are not optimistic about the future of the movie.

  Gu Qing called her specifically to comfort her: "The Internet has always been like this. Don't be affected by the public opinion above. What we need to do is to use our strength to block their mouths so that they have nothing to say. Yuan'er, I believe you are too Believe in myself, our movie will definitely be a hit!"

  Qiao Yuan nodded vigorously, thinking of Gu Qing's support for her: "Sister Gu Qing, I will not let you down."

  "Okay." Gu Qing's voice With a smile: "Yuan'er, I believe you."

  *
  Since the official announcement of the starring list of "Nirvana", Qiao Yuan has become famous in school.

  After all, it's really rare to be able to participate in a big-budget movie with a leading female role before even graduating.

  Not only is there a myth about Qiao Yuan circulating in the school, but many teachers occasionally use Qiao Yuan as an example of an outstanding student. The counselor even emphatically praised Qiao Yuan in the class meeting, saying that she has extraordinary potential and encouraged all the students in the class to follow Qiao Yuan's example. Yuan studies and strives to get a good movie script as soon as possible.

  Qiao Yuan smiled slightly amidst the applause around her. She said modestly: "Let's make progress together and learn together   .

  "
, she rarely shows up at home.

  Fu Xiyan opened the car door, sat in the passenger seat, fastened her seat belt, and said to the driver next to her: "She's not going to school anymore. Let's just go without waiting." The

  driver was an old man from the Fu family, so he looked at Bai Zhou and the others. The grown-up couldn't help but feel a little worried after hearing this, and asked worriedly: "What's going on? Why haven't you gone to school for several days? I haven't seen her go out for a long time. Is Miss Bai sick?"

  Fu Xiyan nodded and shook his head: "So be it."

  Qiao Yuan learned from the system that ever since she got the heroine, Bai Zhou has been restless and unable to cheer up every day. In the past few days, he has stopped going to school because of too much pressure.

  Qiao Yuan didn't understand why Bai Zhou cared so much about the audition. She had been depressed for too long.

  Qiao Yuan didn't get confused and entangled in this matter for too long. It had little to do with her, so she just regarded it as a piece of fun.

  When Qiao Yuan arrived at school, she saw Xu Miao walking towards her with a smile. She greeted Qiao Yuan with a smile on her face.

  Qiao Yuan waved her hand and passed her by. Although she didn't know the reason for Xu Miao's huge change, she always felt that the other person was hiding something.

  Xu Miao looked at Qiao Yuan's indifferent back and silently clenched her fists, with a bit of annoyance on her face.

  If it hadn't been for her mother's instructions, she wouldn't have...

  Qiao Yuan did not leave the school immediately after finishing the day's classes. There would be an art performance at the school some time later, and she signed up for a classical pas de deux.

  When Qiao Yuan opened the door, Xu Miao was already stretching her legs in the practice room. She noticed Qiao Yuan: "Are you here?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded and put his backpack into the locker.     Coincidentally, the other partner the teacher chose for her was Xu Miao.

  Qiao Yuan was originally worried about the cooperation in the middle, but fortunately Xu Miao was very cooperative, and the two of them had a better understanding during this period of training.

  The teacher appeared in the practice room on time, and she watched the two people's pas de deux in silence: "We are going to perform on stage soon. Xu Miao can learn from Qiao Yuan. Your spinning movements are not very smooth, so you need to practice more."

  Xu Miao She lowered her head and said with no emotion in her voice: "I know..."

  *
  The day of the art performance soon came. Qiao Yuan let the makeup artist do her styling, and Cheng Lin walked in midway.

  She smiled and bent down and said: "Which fairy is this from? When you dress like this, I feel like you are going to fly to the sky in the next second."

  Qiao Yuan was amused by her: "Is it so exaggerated? "

  Of course, I never tell lies."

  After the makeup was done, Qiao Yuan carefully looked at the girl in the mirror. She wore her hair in a high bun and had a red mole between her eyebrows. The childishness is covered up by the makeup artist's superb skills, giving her a slightly colder look, like a moon palace fairy.

  Cheng Lin was stunned for a few seconds: "It really looks like a fairy. Don't move. I'll take a photo as a souvenir. This mole is very similar to my brother's. It looks like a couple. I must send it to him for a look." !"

  "Xiao Lin, stop making trouble."

  Cheng Lin put away the phone with a smile: "I'm just teasing you."

  Xu Miao on the other side also finished dressing. She stood up from the chair and looked at herself, her makeup. There are only some differences in details and colors between Qiao Yuan and Qiao Yuan. For example, Qiao Yuan is wearing a moon-white dress, while hers is light green.

  But even though her makeup looks similar, Qiao Yuan is always praised.

  Xu Miao looked at Qiao Yuan, who was surrounded by everyone and praised her beauty not far away, and felt a faint fire in her heart.

  "It's so hypocritical and disgusting. Why..."

  She felt that those who praised her were not sincere. They probably wanted to curry favor with Qiao Yuan because Qiao Yuan had just received a hot female protagonist script.

  If she got the script, she would be the one being praised and fawned over now...

  Xu Miao really felt a little resentful. She had done such a good job, but who knew that she was snatched away by Qiao Yuan who ran out halfway? Everything, just because she is the investor's benefactor, she can easily take away the fruits of her hard work for so long.

  It's really hateful!
  Her mother had told her to have a good relationship with Qiao Yuan for the time being. She had always been obedient, but this time she couldn't do it.

110. Chapter 110 My dad is Fu Ming2024-02-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  As the previous program ended, Qiao Yuan and Xu Miao soon came on stage.

  There were many alumni sitting below, and several school leaders in the front row applauded one after another.

  As a melodious flute sound came, Xu Miao took the lead in waving her long sleeves and dancing in front of everyone, attracting cheers from many people below.

  Qiao Yuan hid behind the flower props, and it was not yet time for her to appear.

  Xu Miao danced this pas de deux first, and then moved to the back of the stage to rescue Qiao Yuan in "Bud" when the piano sounded, and then it was a pas de deux between the two.

  Qiao Yuan patiently waited for her chance to appear, and soon the sound of the piano sounded, but one second or two passed, but Xu Miao had no intention of coming to "rescue" her, and showed her graceful figure in front of the stage as always.

  She's not going to do a solo dance, is she?
  This thought suddenly appeared in Qiao Yuan's mind.

  The teachers and stage managers backstage were also sweating. They never imagined that such a situation would happen. Someone had been arranged to hold up a sign below to remind them, but Xu Miao seemed to be unable to see it.

  The instructor couldn't help but be a little angry: "What is Xu Miao doing? How can she dance like this? Why did the duet become a solo dance after we agreed? Wouldn't it be in vain for Qiao Yuan to practice for so long? He is so popular with others. Everything has been taken over by her! No way..."

  The instructor took a few steps forward and said, "This kind of person is not worthy of being on the stage. I have to find a way to get her off."

  The person in charge behind her held her sleeves: "No way. Ah, the performance has already started. Wouldn't stopping it now ruin the performance? There are so many leaders and students in the audience watching!" "

  What should we do? Xu Miao doesn't dance according to the rehearsal at all. She really wants to eat it. You are so dumb? This Xu Miao is too shameless!"

  A few drops of cold sweat dripped from the person in charge's forehead: "Don't worry, I will think of a way."

  Qiao Yuan hid behind the flower buds, she thought Xu Miao might be too nervous So there was a mistake, but twenty seconds had passed, and it really couldn't be justified that I had forgotten.

  OK, so it turns out she's going to be a solo act.

  No longer waiting, Qiao Yuan walked out from behind the flower buds and danced. Every move was perfect without a single mistake.

  The people below were shocked to realize that this was a duet dance, but seeing the two people dancing in harmony, they didn't think anything deeper.

  Xu Miao paused. She didn't expect Qiao Yuan to come from behind.

  She had already planned to dance solo and tease Qiao Yuan. Xu Miao inquired that in addition to the school leaders, there were also some industry celebrities or agents who came to watch the performance today, specifically looking for actors.

  When Qiao Yuan is next to her, she will cover up all the light on her body, making it impossible for others to see her. Anyway, Qiao Yuan has already taken away her role, so it is not despicable for her to do so.

  Although Qiao Yuan is now chasing her, she has just danced solo for such a long time, which is not bad.

  But Xu Miao soon stopped laughing because she found that Qiao Yuan's movements began to become faster and faster, and she began to show difficult dance moves, which were completely different from those in rehearsal.

  Qiao Yuan had the ability to choreograph movements that matched the dance theme and background music on the spot, but Xu Miao struggled. She gradually couldn't keep up with Qiao Yuan's dance, and was defeated amidst the screams and cheers of the people below.

  Xu Miao was sweating heavily on her forehead, and she made several wrong dance moves. She almost fell down in the end, and there was a burst of laughter from below.

  After a dance, she was sweating profusely, and her whole body was covered in cold sweat.

  Qiao Yuan looked coldly at Xu Miao beside her, with a sly smile hidden in her eyes.

  Don't you want to be in the limelight? Then one time is enough.     Listening to the people below frantically calling her name, Qiao Yuan held up her skirt and bowed before leaving the stage.

  As soon as Xu Miao arrived backstage, she was yelled at by her instructor: "What on earth are you doing? Why don't you dance like you did in rehearsal? Do you think you are really good?!" The

  instructor was so angry that his chest heaved. She looked at the curious crowd around her, but decided to save face for Xu Miao. She gritted her teeth and lowered her voice: "You've done a good job...come with me."

  She looked back at Qiao Yuan again: "Yuan'er, you too Come here..."

  He came to an office alone. The instructor's expression was extremely serious: "Xu Miao, what's going on? What do you want to say?"

  Xu Miao shed tears first: "I have nothing to say, anyway, you must Toward Qiao Yuan."

  The instructor seemed to be annoyed by her and laughed: "So it's my fault? Don't change the topic casually. This is what we are talking about. Why did you change the duet dance to a solo dance privately? What happened?!"

  Xu Miao's face turned pale: "I didn't, you made a mistake, I just forgot. Can't you forgive me for a momentary mistake? As for questioning me in such a large-scale? And we really want to discuss it... ..."

  She glanced at Qiao Yuan and sneered: "Don't forget what Qiao Yuan did. She privately changed the more difficult dance moves, but you didn't mention it at all! The initial mistakes on the stage It's my fault, but isn't there anything wrong with Qiao Yuan? She deliberately changed her dance moves to make me look embarrassed, why don't you pursue her problem?!"

  *
  Xia Yunwan was sitting in the car waiting for the children to finish school, but After waiting for a long time, Fu Xiyan came: "Xiaoyan, where is your sister Yuan'er? Why haven't you come out yet?"

  Xia Yunwan opened the window and looked outside: "Have you been delayed by something?"

  Fu Xiyan thought of something: "Today There is a cultural performance, Qiao Yuan should be participating, but it has been so long, it should be over..."

  Xia Yunwan felt a little uneasy and told him: "Wait here, I will go over and take a look."

  After that, she said I got out of the car and walked towards the school gate with my bag in hand.

  The Fu family is a well-known philanthropist in the capital and has invested in many universities, including Beijing Performing Arts.

  Xia Yunwan first went to a person in charge of the school, and then the person in charge took her to the exact office where Qiao Yuan was.

  "This is it."

  The person in charge knocked on the door: "It's me."

  The instructor opened the door and was stunned when he saw the elegant rich lady behind the person in charge: "This is it?"

  Qiao Yuan had already noticed Xia Yunwan: "Auntie, why are you here?"

  "You haven't been there yet, so I came here to take a look." She looked around at the scene and looked a little more serious: "What's going on? What happened?"

  There was a "pop" sound, like something smashed.

  When Xia Yunwan heard the news, he saw a girl with a complex expression looking at him blankly, with... hatred intertwined in her eyes.

  Sorry for the early title, but I think everyone should be able to guess who the title is about.

111. Chapter 111 Yun Wan, long time no see2024-02-23 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Xia Yunwan's mind wandered. For some reason, she felt that the girl in front of her looked familiar, and she couldn't help but feel frightened.

  When he was about to look again, the girl had already withdrew her gaze, lowered her head and pouted slightly, looking unruly and willful.

  Xia Yunwan stroked her temples and frowned slightly.

  Why did he suddenly think of her?

  Xia Yunwan had regained her composure. She withdrew her gaze and asked Qiao Yuan, "Yuan'er, what's going on?"

  Qiao Yuan briefly narrated what had just happened.

  Xia Yunwan frowned when she heard this. She glanced at Xu Miao not far away, with a bit of anger in her expression.

  She let out a deep breath: "We have rehearsed in advance, but there are still people on the stage who are deliberately trying to show off their presence? What is your solution?" The

  instructor has already figured out that this rich lady is Qiao Yuan's parent. , she made up her mind: "I have just criticized Xu Miao. Her scheming behavior will never be tolerated. I will explain the situation to the school and disqualify her from winning the award." "That's

  it?"

  Xia Yunwan asked . The previous scene was cold, and the fact that she had been in a high position for so long without smiling made people feel even more oppressive.

  The instructor was also sweating profusely. Just staring at Xia Yunwan from behind made her inexplicably nervous: "Well, what do you think should be done more appropriately?"

  Xia Yunwan glanced at Xu Miao from the corner of her eye. She obviously didn't feel that she would be punished, or that she had achieved her goal and didn't feel that this punishment would have any impact at all.

  Qiao Yuan stood next to her, with sweat still on her fair face. Xia Yunwan took out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat from her forehead, feeling very distressed when she thought of the injustice she had just suffered.

  Xia Yunwan's eyes became extremely cold: "How can these punishments teach her a lesson? Maybe she will do it again next time. In my opinion, she will be directly disqualified from participating in future performances. Of course, if such a bad thing happens, credits will be deducted and then recorded. Files, and let her take turns to apologize in various campuses and departments, so that she can learn a lesson, what do you think?"

  Qiao Yuan quietly gave Xia Yunwan a thumbs up.

  It has to be Fu Ma. Isn't this a complete and embarrassing package?

  Xu Miao's face turned greener and greener after hearing this.

  The instructor couldn't hide his surprise: "I don't know if the superiors will agree to this. I might..." "

  It's okay, I'll make arrangements." Xia Yunwan said and dialed the number of the school leaders.

  The call was quickly answered, and Xia Yun gave a brief and concise explanation of the situation before putting forward his own suggestions.

  The school leader naturally agreed. He had no reason to offend Xia Yunwan because of an ordinary student, not to mention that it was Xu Miao who was at fault in the first place.

  Xu Miao lowered her crossed legs. She didn't take it seriously at first. It wasn't until Xia Yunwan hung up the phone that she suddenly got angry and ran over: "You, why do you do this? Do you really want to cover the sky with one hand like this? This It's so unfair. Why do you treat me like this?"

  If she can't participate in school programs in the future, it means that her chances of being photographed by famous directors will be much less, not to mention that she has to go to every school anniversary to apologize in turn, so she might as well kill her. she.

  Xia Yunwan looked at her with a slight smile: "Now you think it's unfair? Why don't you think about being unfair to others when dancing solo?"

  Xu Miao stared at her with red eyes, and her eyes flashed a bit fiercely: "You Who do you think you are? Can you do whatever you want with just a few stinky money? Do you know who my dad is? My dad is Fu Ming!"

  Xia Yunwan stared at her in astonishment: "Who is your dad?"

  Xu Miao raised her neck and crossed her arms. Waist: "I said my dad is Fu Ming, the chairman of Fu Group!"     The expression in Xia Yunwan's eyes changed several times: "You..."

  Qiao Yuan's body trembled and her eyes widened in disbelief.

  Who did she say her father was?

  Xia Yunwan frowned, obviously this was not a topic suitable for joking.

  Qiao Yuan said: "You're joking appropriately. You said your father is Fu Ming, but do you know who the person next to me is?"

  "You're just talking nonsense." Xia Yunwan also turned cold: "Fu Ming is my husband, what do you want to say? What? You are the child of me and Fu Ming living abroad?"

  When she said the last sentence, Xia Yunwan's expression became darker.

  Seeing her expression, Qiao Yuan glanced at her reassuringly.

  Judging from the information obtained through the system, Fu Ming and Xia Yunwan did have a long-lost daughter who was three years younger than Fu Xiyan.

  Back then, Xia Yunwan took her little daughter to the amusement park. Who knew that an accident happened halfway through the ride on the Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel actually had a mechanical failure and more than five people died. The tragedy that year was registered in the newspapers, calling on the builders to take safety precautions.

  Xia Yunwan was lucky, but her arm was seriously injured, but her youngest daughter could not be found. There was neither a trace of her at the scene nor an examination of her remains. She just disappeared.

  In the two years after the loss of their youngest daughter, the Fu family was full of sorrow. Xia Yunwan even suffered from depression. Later, the Fu family adopted Bai Zhou. Bai Zhou's appearance slightly comforted Xia Yunwan, who had lost her daughter. As time went by, the scar that had not healed for many years gradually became lighter.

  The Fu family has never given up looking for their little daughter,

  but they just don't know how long it will take to find them...

  What Xu Miao said naturally touched Xia Yunwan's painful memories, and her expression became even colder.

  "Of course not."

  As soon as Xu Miao finished speaking, she heard a knock on the door.

  The instructor went to open the door first.

  Standing outside the door was a graceful middle-aged woman. She was dressed simply but it was easy to see her superior appearance. Her voice was gentle: "I'm sorry, I heard outside that Xu Miao was in trouble again. I'm here to apologize for her, teacher." Please forgive her..."

  Xu Miao threw herself into the woman's arms, her voice filled with grievance: "Mom, you are finally here! You don't know what I have endured here alone, they all bullied me, and... Use your power to suppress me!"

  The woman hugged her distressedly. When she raised her eyes and looked inside, she was surprised for a moment, with a bit of disbelief on her face: "Yun, Yunwan..."

  Xia Yunwan was also watching. Looking at her, her chest rose and fell a few times, and her voice finally returned to calmness: "...Xu Ruyue, is this your daughter?"

  Xu Ruyue nodded: "Long time no see, this person next to me is... your daughter?"

  "No. , she is my daughter-in-law."

  "Oh, daughter-in-law, how are you, daughter-in-law. How are you after I haven't seen you for such a long time? Is he okay too?"

  "You don't have to worry about it." Xia Yunwan frowned for a moment. , she held Qiao Yuan's hand beside her: "That's it for today, let's go first."

112. Chapter 112 Brother Beixiao, I like you too2024-02-23 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Xu Ruyue's call came from behind:
  "Hey, Yunwan, don't leave in a hurry, listen to me..."

  Xia Yunwan walked quickly and looked calm, but Qiao Yuan caught her panic, and she held her hand His hands were also tight, as if he was eager to escape from something.

  This is obviously related to the woman I just met. That woman obviously had some past history with Fu Ma.

  Combined with their attitudes and words just now, every sentence is an explosion of information.

  Xia Yunwan finally stopped and held on to a tree next to her, exhaling a few deep breaths, her face a little pale.

  Qiao Yuan stretched out his hand along her back and asked with concern: "Auntie, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

  After a few seconds, Xia Yunwan seemed to have calmed down, and she forced a smile and said to Qiao Yuan : "It's okay, Yuan'er, don't worry about me. I'm fine. I just had low blood sugar. I feel better after resting for a while. Let's go back. Xiao Yan must be waiting impatiently." Qiao Yuan nodded

  and helped him. He said to her: "Okay."

  When Qiao Yuan and the two left the school, they happened to meet Fu Xiyan who came to look for him. He breathed a sigh of relief: "Mom, why did you come out so late? I was shocked. No, why do you look like this? Pale?"

  Xia Yunwan shook her head, "I'm fine. It's a long story. Let's get in the car first."

  Fu Xiyan nodded in agreement.

  *
  Since returning that day, Xia Yunwan has become visibly depressed. She is distracted much more frequently. She doesn't know what she is thinking about, and she will be in a daze from time to time.

  In addition, her attitude toward Fu Ming also became a little strange. She would hardly take the initiative to talk to him, and she became a little stiff when getting along with him. Occasionally, she would look unbearably withdrawn when she got close to him. open.

  Everyone knew that the problem lay with Fu Ming, and they quietly asked Fu Ming if there was something that made Xia Yunwan unhappy.

  Fu Ming was also confused. He didn't do anything, but Xia Yunwan suddenly didn't like to talk to him anymore and was cold. He tentatively asked Xia Yunwan once, but Xia Yunwan just said that she was too tired from work and nothing special. Of course Fu Ming didn't believe this rhetoric, but he couldn't think of the reason.

  He was confused and secretly anxious. He was a clumsy person and often didn't know how to express or resolve. He could only accompany Xia Yunwan silently, hoping that Xia Yunwan would soon return to her former self.

  *
  Qiao Yuan came to the garden downstairs to bask in the sun and feel the singing of birds and the fragrance of flowers. She was lying on the rocking chair when suddenly something furry got into her arms. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised: "Five-five!"

  " Meow~"

  Qiao Yuan stretched out her hand to smooth its fur: "Wuwu, we finally came out to play, did you run down by yourself?" "

  No."

  Of course Wuwu couldn't speak, Fu Beixiao walked over with a smile, the tall The figure gradually approached: "I brought it down."

  "Hey, Brother Beixiao, didn't you go to the company today?" "

  I will spend more time with my mother recently. She is not in a good mood."

  Qiao Yuan Nodding, she played the traveling game with Wuwu for a while, then she threw a stuffed ball out, and Wuwu would pick it back up as quickly as possible and pass it to Qiao Yuan.

  Just go back and forth several times like this, and neither one person nor the cat will feel bored.

  After a while, Qiao Yuan felt that her arm was a little sore. When she turned her head, she saw Fu Beixiao sitting in the rocking chair. He was holding a book in his hand. His charming and handsome face seemed to be plated with gold in the sun, three-dimensional. Like a sculpture.

  【How handsome! 360 degrees with no blind spots, so handsome! Bai Zhou was willing to turn a blind eye to such a handsome man. It was really a waste of natural resources! 】

  A slight smile appeared on Fu Beixiao's lips, but when he heard the second half of the sentence, he frowned slightly, and his expression was a little more thoughtful.     Wuwu's cry came, and Qiao Yuan chased it deep into the garden.

  I don't know how long it took, but the cat's strong physical strength finally dissipated a little while running. Qiao Yuan walked out with Wuwu with a satisfied look on his face. When he was about to step out of the wisteria flowers, he suddenly heard a female voice:
  "Beixiao" Brother."

  This was Meng Yuan's voice.

  Fu Beixiao glanced at her, sat up from the rocking chair, and put away his idle look: "You're here."

  Meng Yuan nodded, looking a little uneasy.

  She heard that Xia Yunwan seemed to be ill recently and came over to visit her. Fortunately, the attitude of the housekeeper and other servants towards her was not much different from before.

  She came here for more important things besides visiting...

  "I heard that auntie was not feeling well, so I brought some supplements to check. I hope auntie can recover soon."

  Fu Beixiao raised the corners of his lips and said seriously: "Thank you."

  Meng Yuan was about to be enchanted by that smile. She was stunned for a moment and then said: "No, it's okay. This is what I should do. Actually, Brother Beixiao, I have another important thing to do here... ..."

  Fu Beixiao asked: "What's going on?"

  Meng Yuan let out a deep breath: "I also like you, Brother Beixiao, please terminate your engagement with Qiao Yuan!"

  Fu Beixiao raised his eyebrows in surprise: "What did you say?"

  Qiao Yuan Yuan's foot that was about to step out retracted sharply.

  It would be too embarrassing to go out at this time. Meng Yuan might want to kill her, so it would be better to stay put.

  Wuwu in her arms meowed softly as she felt Qiao Yuan's entanglement in her arms.

  "Meng Yuan, do you know what you are talking about?"

  "Of course I know what I am talking about. I am very sober now. Brother Beixiao, since you have liked me for so long, why don't you tell me personally or accept my confession? ? Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?"

  "It doesn't matter, I don't blame you. I know this is all because of the Qiao family and Qiao Yuan. They were the ones who got in the way and kidnapped you! But don't worry, Brother Beixiao, I will face all this with you in the future! I have admired you a long time ago, and I don't want to miss you easily..." "

  You..." Fu Beixiao glanced in the direction of the flower garden, feeling a little headache: "You... Have you misunderstood something?"

  "Brother Beixiao, I already know your difficulties. Please don't act with me now. I know it's all the fault of the Qiao family for coercing you with favors, so you have no choice but to compromise. I know your difficulties. . I won't blame you, I know you are a responsible person."

  Meng Yuan lowered her head, with a rare shy expression: "Originally, I decided to give up this relationship after Qiao Yuan came over, but fortunately Zhou My son told me all this in time, otherwise we don't know how many times we would have missed it..."

  "What did she tell you?"

  "Ah? It's just...she told me that you liked me and the disgusting things that Qiao's family had done, Only then did I realize that you were forced."

  "You were deceived."

113. Chapter 113 Bai Zhou, why did you lie to me?

2024-02-24 Author: Meow has become a spirit

  "Did Bai Zhou tell you what you said?"

  Fu Beixiao looked unpredictable.

  Meng Yuan nodded blankly: "Brother Beixiao, what did you mean just now? You said I was deceived..."

  Fu Beixiao turned slightly and said: "I am engaged to Qiao Yuan of my own free will, and the Qiao family belongs to our family. A benefactor has never repaid a favor in return. As for what you just said..."

  Meng Yuan's expression became more and more stunned.

  "I don't like you, and I don't want you to continue to misunderstand me."

  Meng Yuan's face turned pale: "But Zhou'er told me personally that you..."

  "I never said that."

  Meng Yuan's brain seemed to freeze. She was stunned, but she still didn't want to believe that Bai Zhou would deceive her: "You...Brother Beixiao, do you have something to hide?"

  Fu Beixiao sighed helplessly: "You are so good, you will definitely find someone else of your own. Half."

  From Fu Beixiao's helpless and sober eyes, Meng Yuan knew all the answers in an instant. She lowered her head in shame because of what she just said: "Yes, I'm sorry, I disturbed you..." "It's

  okay. , But don't misunderstand me again in the future."

  "I, I still have something to do, so I'll leave first..." Meng Yuan said, covering her face and running away.

  Her face turned pale, and besides being ashamed, her deeper feelings were pain and disbelief.

  Why did Bai Zhou lie to himself? She obviously told herself these things herself, how could it be false?

  What is her purpose for doing this? To see yourself make a fool of yourself?

  Meng Yuan was confused for a moment and desperately wanted to ask Bai Zhou for clarification.

  After Meng Yuan left, Qiao Yuan walked out with Wu Wu in her arms. She just hugged Wu Wu who was about to run out in time, because she felt that Meng Yuan would be more embarrassed when she saw her.

  Fu Beixiao looked at Qiao Yuan: "Meng Yuan misunderstood some things, but I have explained it clearly to her."

  Qiao Yuan nodded, still thinking about what Meng Yuan said just now.

  Bai Zhou actually confused right and wrong at will!
  *
  Bai Zhou found that after he lost his temper and ignored his family, his family members got closer to Qiao Yuan.

  After discovering this, she felt unspeakable regret, and quickly changed her strategy. Her attitude towards her family members softened a lot, and she was no longer the unavoidable state she once had.

  Xia Yunwan brought the milk and watched Bai Zhou drink it. She showed a rare smile that she hadn't seen for a long time in the past two days: "Drink milk to help you sleep. Zhou'er, you can go to bed early later."

  Bai Zhou nodded while holding the cup: "Mom, thank you. I I really knew I was wrong this time. What I did before was indeed wrong, and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have done that to Qiao Yuan, and I shouldn't have done that to you. I will try my best to have a good relationship with her in the future, but I don't know... She is willing I don't want to."

  "Yuan'er is such a good child. As long as you are willing to reconcile with her, she will definitely forgive you."

  Bai Zhou's door was unlocked, and Meng Yuan opened the door and walked in with a trace of uncertainty on her face. The urgency and anger dissipated: "Bai Zhou..."

  She was stunned when she saw Xia Yunwan, and put away some of her anger: "Auntie..."

  Bai Zhou vaguely felt something was wrong, and hurriedly pushed Xia Yunwan and said with a smile, " Mom, Xiaoyuan asked me to come over to play. Let's have a good chat. Then you can go downstairs and have a good rest."

  Xia Yunwan nodded and smiled at Meng Yuan: "You guys have fun, I'll have some desserts brought up."     Xia Yunwan left, Bai Zhou locked the door, turned to ask Meng Yuan, and said teasingly: "What's going on? Why do you look like this? Are you so fierce?"

  After what happened just now, Meng Yuan became calmer, but the feeling in her heart Still unable to suppress his anger, he let out a deep breath: "Zhou'er, we are such good friends, why did you lie to me?"

  Bai Zhou was shocked: "What are you talking about? When did I lie to you? Is there someone? Sowing discord? Qiao Yuan, right? Did she say something to you?" "She didn't

  say that. I confessed my love to Brother Beixiao again today."

  "Ah? How did you..."

  "You didn't say he liked me Really? Didn't you say that the Qiao family deliberately tied him up with kindness?"

  "You..." Bai Zhou's eyes began to become wandering: "You are too anxious..."

  "Everything you said is false. Why are you lying to me like this?"

  "I..." Bai Zhou bit his lip and looked away hesitantly: "Why are you staring at me like this? It's really scary. I, how do I know that my brother doesn't like you? I thought he liked him, but I didn't expect that I felt wrong..." "

  If you feel wrong, what do you say about the Qiao family? What do you say when you spread rumors that the Qiao family is repaying kindness?! What is your purpose? What? To drive a wedge between me and Qiao Yuan?!"

  "I, I..." Seeing that he couldn't make it up anymore, Bai Zhou sobbed softly: "I, I don't want to either, I'm just too afraid of losing you. You know , my whole family has been deceived by her, and I only have you. I don't want you to be deceived by her and ignore me. I'm just too scared. Please forgive me..." "

  You..." Meng Yuan looked at Her eyes were a little disappointed: "Because you are afraid of losing me, you spread rumors to smear others? Are you still the Bai Zhou I know?" "

  Of course, of course I am, don't you really understand? I, I was raped when I was a child I was thrown into the orphanage, and it wasn't until my parents took me home that I had a home. I have such a good friend like you. I value you very much. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to be as lonely as I was in the past. Do you really not understand me? ?!"

  Bai Zhou burst into tears, crying very pitifully.

  Meng Yuan looked at her condescendingly, with conflict and struggle in her eyes, and the disappointment did not completely disappear.

  After some time, Bai Zhou seemed a little tired of crying. She raised her head and looked at Meng Yuan with tearful eyes.

  Meng Yuan turned away stiffly and sighed: "Please let me take it easy, let me take it easy."

  After saying this, she opened the door and walked out of the room.

  Bai Zhou watched her figure disappear behind the door with tears in his eyes.

  *
  Since the last time she and Meng Yuan broke up on bad terms, Bai Zhou has been really depressed for a while. She visited Meng Yuan's house many times just hoping that her attitude would change.

  I don't know how long it took, but Meng Yuan's attitude finally relaxed a little, and the two reconciled. However, Bai Zhou could feel that the other party's attitude towards him had changed a lot, and he was no longer as close as before. The two people who used to talk about everything seemed to suddenly have a sense of distance.

  Bai Zhou was very disappointed and could only blame Qiao Yuan for this disparity.

  Without her, there would be so many things happening today.

  Bai Zhou carefully handed Meng Yuan a cup of tea: "You must be bored at home during this period of time, right? Cheng Yan will be back soon. The flight will be at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. You can pick him up with me."

  "Cheng Yan is coming back?"

  "You didn't know? He should have contacted your parents no matter what. After all, he is a student sponsored by your family."

114. Chapter 114 I will pay twice as much as he offers.2024-02-25 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Meng Yuan shook her head: "I don't know, I haven't heard of it anyway."

  Bai Zhou nodded: "He told me, do you want to go with him?"

  Meng Yuan still shook her head: "Forget it, I have a relationship with him He's not that good, and I don't want to see him. He's slippery, and I don't know how he tricked my dad into liking him so much. I almost gave him all my money."

  Bai Zhou didn't think too much, and just said: "Okay. Let's go."

  *
  As soon as Qiao Yuan came downstairs, he found that it was busier than usual today, and there were many people sitting on the sofa downstairs.

  Xia Yunwan asked with a smile, "When did Cheng Yan come back?"

  "Yesterday." Cheng Yan was wearing a black suit and had a slicked back hair. He had dog eyes, and the ends of his eyes were drooped, looking harmless. However, his eyes were vicious and bitter that did not match his appearance.

  "How long do you plan to stay in China this time?" "You will be in China during this period. The overseas   project that Uncle Meng

  gave me has been completed."

Are you tired?"

  Cheng Yan smiled and tugged at the corner of his mouth: "I can't help it. Sister Meng Yuan is not interested in her family's company. These things can only fall on me. She only thinks about her dream of becoming a star. If she can share the burden for me, It'll be fine in no time."

  Xia Yunwan paused and said, "Everyone's career plan is different."

  "Auntie, I heard that you seemed to be sick a few days ago. Are you feeling better now?"

  Xia Yunwan's expression was still a little pale, Her current smile was obviously forced: "I'm much better now, I didn't worry you." "

  Miss Qiao, you are down, do you want to eat now?"

  The servant's voice brought back Xia Yunwan's thoughts, and she turned back to Qiao Yuan Waved her hand: "Come on, Yuan'er, come here."

  Qiao Yuan sat next to Xia Yunwan as instructed. Xia Yunwan put her arms around Qiao Yuan's shoulders and introduced to Cheng Yan: "This is my daughter-in-law Qiao Yuan who hasn't married yet. You should return her I've never met Yuan'er, so I'd like to meet you this time."

  Cheng Yan covered his mouth and seemed to be snickering: "Ah? Why did you come to live in the house before you even walked in?"

  There was no sound around him.

  Xia Yunwan's expression suddenly became very ugly, and she glanced at Cheng Yan coldly: "Why didn't I realize that you talk so much before? This is my home, and whoever I want can come. Likewise, I want Whoever leaves will leave."

  When she said the last sentence, she kept staring at Cheng Yan.

  Seeing Xia Yunwan's attitude, Cheng Yan apologized hurriedly: "I'm sorry, auntie, that's not what I wanted to express. Don't be angry with me..." "You

  have been abroad for a long time and you don't know how to express yourself in Chinese anymore?" Xia Yunwan said, "You still have to be good. "Lianlian, I'll give you a dictionary. You can study it carefully when you go back."

  Cheng Yan could only agree.

  Bai Zhou's face also became colder inch by inch.

  After a while, Cheng Yan saw that the atmosphere on the court was a bit cold and said goodbye, and Bai Zhou saw him off.

  "You saw it just now, right? My mother regarded her as a treasure, and others couldn't say anything about it. Now you know what kind of miserable life I lived, right?"

  Cheng Yan also frowned: "How can you live in such a life? How can you endure it? Zhou'er, please come with me. I have worked hard to achieve a lot now, and I won't let you be wronged."

  Bai Zhou looked away from him: "This is the home I have lived in for so long. , how can you just leave when you say you are leaving, let alone..."

  Bai Zhou gritted his teeth angrily: "Why do you think it is me who should leave? It is Qiao Yuan who should leave, right? It was she who broke the balance of our original lives. She is the culprit that caused me such misery."

  She turned her eyes to him: "If you really feel sorry for me, vent your anger on my behalf. It is best to make her never dare to be arrogant again. She is not a powerful person anyway, don't you You can't even deal with her, right?"

  Cheng Yan paused and nodded in agreement.

  *
  Qiao Yuan didn't expect such a dramatic thing to happen to her. She was just helping to move a piece of equipment in the physical education class. When she was not careful, she was dragged to a remote place with her mouth covered. It seemed that the school had been abandoned. basketball court.     There were five or six men in front of him, and the one in the middle was Cheng Yan. He turned around and looked Qiao Yuan up and down: "Is that you? Qiao Yuan?"

  Qiao Yuan rubbed his slightly sore wrist: "You two What did I bring you here for?"

  "Of course I'm going to teach you a lesson. Has anyone ever told you not to just rob other people's things?"

  Cheng Yan frowned sternly.

  Qiao Yuan raised her eyebrows: "Bai Zhou asked you to come?"

  "It seems that you also know in your heart who you are sorry for. Please remember this time and don't think about things that don't belong to you. I will beat you today." This will make your memory long."

  He said and winked at the minions next to him: "Hit her well and make her remember."

  He did not forget to threaten: "What should be said and what should not be said You should know something, if you don't want to suffer more serious retaliation, just keep your tail between your legs and be a good person."

  Those people were about to come up with their fists, when they suddenly heard Qiao Yuan's voice: "Wait!"

  Her eyes swept over After passing these people, she became more and more convinced that this was a random gangster that Cheng Yan had found. She stretched out her two fingers.

  "What do you mean? Are you taking a souvenir in Biye?"

  "I mean, how much money did he pay? I'll pay double, and you guys help me beat him!"

  Not only the gangster was stunned, but also Cheng Yan. , he never imagined that there would be a "counterattack moment".

  Especially when he saw that these people were really shaken by "double", Cheng Yan was furious.

  If I had known earlier, he should have hired some professional bodyguards.

  "Three times!" Seeing that those people actually changed directions, Cheng Yan was so angry that he gritted his teeth and offered a higher price.

  "Four times!" Qiao Yuan still looked calm and composed.

  "Five times..."

  "Six times!"

  Soon the price reached ten times, and the gangsters were already very hesitant, not knowing who should make the money.

  Cheng Yan was furious when he saw their temporary defection: "Do you know who brought you here? You idiots! Do you really think she will give you money?!" The

  little gangster's eyes were already shining.

  This scolding is so unpleasant, why not just kill him.

  Cries of pain rang out as Qiao Yuan finished enjoying the performance.

  Three minutes later, Cheng Yan was lying on the ground with a bruised nose and swollen face, while Qiao Yuan was still standing unharmed.

  The gangster completed the task of beating people and ran over to Qiao Yuan to ask for wages.

  Qiao Yuan heard a burst of footsteps not far away: "What money? There is no money at all."

  The gangster looked angry: "How dare you trick us!"

  Just as he was about to raise his fist, he heard a burst of footsteps behind him, like Many people came over.

  Qiao Yuan finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Cheng Lin coming with someone.

115. Chapter 115 Cheng Yan is so shameless2024-02-26 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qiao Yuan had long sensed that something was wrong. She was always very sensitive to changes in the surrounding environment and immediately contacted Cheng Lin. Although she was quickly taken hostage and came here, luckily Cheng Lin understood what she meant.

  Cheng Lin came over and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the bodyguards around her had subdued the people. She asked about Qiao Yuan's situation: "How is it? Are you okay?"

  She then looked at the subdued people on the ground: " Hey, why are they already fighting before I come over?"

  Qiao Yuan said: "Oh, I just bribed them with money."

  Cheng Lin nodded and looked at the heaviest and most well-dressed man who was slandered by several people. Cheng Yan: "He is the mastermind?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "Threaten me and prepare to beat me up to vent my anger."

  Cheng Lin frowned tightly, stepped forward and kicked Cheng Yan: "Who are you? Why are you so cruel? Bad."

  Cheng Yan's mouth was also tight. Even after being kicked twice by Cheng Lin, he still held back his cry of pain. His eyes stopped on Qiao Yuan, and he couldn't figure out why things didn't develop as he expected.

  He had obtained Qiao Yuan's information before taking action. The information said that she was thin, quiet, timid and afraid of getting into trouble. Only then did he think of finding someone to threaten her.

  For such a timid person who is afraid of causing trouble, directly threatening to teach her a lesson is the fastest way to ensure that she will not dare to trouble Bai Zhou again in the future. Who knew that the other party was so calm and even thought of buying off his thugs.

  Cheng Yan seriously suspected that the information he asked his assistant to investigate was false.

  "You..." Cheng Yan's breath was weak: "Please let me go..., no, otherwise... I won't let you look good."

  Cheng Lin kicked him again: "You are still so arrogant at this time. ? Think about what you should do next."

  Cheng Lin looked at Qiao Yuan again: "What are they going to do?"

  Qiao Yuan paused: "Call the police."

  Cheng Lin nodded.

  Cheng Yan reacted greatly: "Do you know who I am? Qiao Yuan, don't you remember who I am?! You dare, you dare to try..."

  He had just expanded his business from abroad and was at the height of his popularity. Meng's father Let him return to China with the intention of letting him take over a higher position. If he went to jail just after he came back, he couldn't imagine what the people around him and the shareholders of the company would think of him. His face would be completely embarrassed...

  "Qiao Yuan, you have already been beaten. Give me a quick slap." Let me go!"

  Qiao Yuan became more and more interested when she saw the resisting look on his face. She also stepped forward and kicked Cheng Yan: "You want me to let you go now? If I hadn't been careful, I would lie down now. I'm the one begging for mercy on the ground. Will you let me go? Absolutely not."

  "You..."

  Seeing that Cheng Yan was about to open his mouth again, Qiao Yuan asked the bodyguards to block his ears. Now the surroundings finally Get clean.

  Qiao Yuan looked at him while dialing the police number.

  "You should stay in the police station and talk to the police about these things slowly."

  *
  Qiao Yuan had just returned home when she saw Fu Beixiao walking over, followed by the worried Fu family.

  Xia Yunwan held Qiao Yuan's wrist: "Why are you back now? I'm worried to death. Did you encounter something when you just said you went to the police station?"

  Fu Xuezhi patted Xia Yunwan on the shoulder to calm her down: "Mom, you Don't be anxious, let's listen to what Yuan'er has to say first."     Qiao Yuan said: "I'm sorry for making everyone worried. I'm fine. I just went to the police station to send others in."

  "Did something happen?"

  Bai Zhou, who had been sitting on the sofa, heard Qiao Yuan say She also came over after the voice. She already had a bad premonition when she saw Qiao Yuan coming back safe and sound. Combined with Qiao Yuan's call to the police just now, the uneasiness in Bai Zhou's heart grew...

  Qiao Yuan just said What happened is briefly described.

  Xia Yunwan frowned, as if she was shocked: "He is such a person, I didn't expect to see him wrong... This is too hateful! How can this Cheng Yan be so lawless! You have no enmity with him. , why did he do this?"

  Qiao Yuan glanced at Bai Zhou who was not far away, and did not shy away from her: "He said he was venting his anger on Bai Zhou and asking me not to think about things that don't belong to me."

  If it was still the case before Guess, but when she saw Bai Zhou's weird expression for a moment, Qiao Yuan's guess had already become ten to ten.

  Hearing what Qiao Yuan said, the Fu family was shocked, but considering the good relationship between Cheng Yan and Bai Zhou, they seemed to understand.

  Fu Ming had a gloomy face: "It's really... it's so outrageous." He looked at Bai Zhou next to him: "Zhou'er, this Cheng Yan not only behaves randomly but also instigates the relationship between you and Yuan'er. He can't even be so extreme. He can do all kinds of things. He is definitely not a good person. You must stay away from him in the future and never interact with him again." After

  Fu Ming finished speaking, he ordered the housekeeper: "Cheng Yan will not be welcome in our home from now on. If he comes over, he will Fight him out."

  The butler nodded in agreement, turned around and said, "Okay, I'll give the instructions right now."

  Bai Zhou thought that Cheng Yan was doing it for himself, so he subconsciously spoke for him: "There's no need for this, right? How old is Cheng Yan? He was a bit reckless when he was young, and he probably did it for me..."

  Fu Xiyan said: "But he can't hire someone to beat Qiao Yuan no matter what. Dad is right, we should have less contact with this kind of people."

  Others. People nodded.

  Bai Zhou couldn't help frowning when she saw that so many people were not on her side, but when she saw that everyone around her was staring at her, it would be bad if she continued talking, so she pursed her lips and stopped the topic in time.

  Xia Yunwan broke into a cold sweat on her forehead: "It's better to send it to the police station. I'll have people publicize this matter later. You rely on the strong to bully the weak. I think Cheng Yan is still shameless!"

  Bai Zhou's lips He moved a little, but finally didn't speak.

  She couldn't help but blame Cheng Yan, why was such a big man so useless? He couldn't handle such a small thing, and even got caught by Qiao Yuan.

  Bai Zhou told himself in his heart that it was not his fault, it was Cheng Yan who was asking for trouble because of his stupidity.

  *
  Cheng Yan was detained at the police station for a few days before being picked up by the Meng family. Chatting with his confidants on the way, he realized that his glorious deeds had spread all over the country.

  He closed his eyes angrily, unable to suppress the anger in his heart.

  "What did the godfather say?"

  "Mr. Meng said that you have to reflect on your own, and then go see him after you have figured it out." His

  confidant carefully looked at his expression: "Master, let's go back to the apartment to rest now?"

  "Why are you resting... ...How can I still be in the mood to rest now..." Cheng Yan patted the dust on his clothes: "Drive the car over, I will change clothes and go to Meng's house to apologize."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.9K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
682K 36K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.4M 123K 44
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...