(ON HOLD) I read the minds of...

By dreamer_reine

I read the minds of the whole family and I eat the melon, but the cannon fodder wife of the wealthy family wi... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-115
116-130
131-146

91-100

632 4 0
By dreamer_reine

91.Chapter 91 Public Execution2024-02-12Author : Meow has become a spirit  "I'm sorry, I was wrong, don't let it go! I was really wrong, forgive me, I will never dare to do it again..."

  This feeling of public execution made him crazy.

  But Gu Qing did not soften her heart because of this. She had already seen clearly the true face of the man in front of her. To be compassionate to him was to be cruel to herself.

  Huang Yucheng knelt in front of him and cried bitterly, like a dog wagging its tail begging for mercy. Gu Qing just wanted to laugh. How could she be confused by such a thing before?

  Fortunately, it's not too late.

  After finishing dealing with Huang Yucheng and Gu Runying, she continued to lead her son to live the unrestrained life of a billionaire.

  Think of it as spending money to buy a lesson. After all, there is no time in this life when you are not disappointed.

  The pictures on the screen kept changing, and finally settled on Gu Qing crawling on the ground and begging in pain, while Huang Yucheng kowtowed a few times and left gracefully.

  Huang Yucheng's ugly face is undoubtedly revealed.

  "Disgusting" is the first feeling most people have after watching this video.

  Things suddenly took such a huge turn for the better that the reporters seemed to smell something and surrounded Huang Yucheng. The cameras captured his embarrassment throughout.

  Huang Yucheng hugged his head helplessly: "Ah, why are you doing this to me? Why didn't you die? Why didn't you die?!"

  "Disgusting people like you have the dignity to live in this world, I Why do you want to die?"

  Huang Yucheng curled up on the ground in pain, like a shrimp: "Why, I obviously apologized, didn't I?"

  Gu Qing sneered: "Is it useful to apologize? Is begging useful? What if? If it was really useful, would you kowtow to me three times and leave in style? If I hadn't been blessed with the help of a noble person, the coffin in the mourning hall today would be my body! You ask me why I don't forgive you, what are you doing? Do you want me to forgive you?"

  "In the past, even if I, Gu Qing, was blind and wasted my time on a disgusting person like you, from now on we will go back to the bridge, and the road will go back to the road, and it will no longer have the slightest relationship. "

  Huang Yucheng, I have already called the police. You will be sentenced to several years for intentional homicide. I will say hello to them and take good care of you. And Gu Runying, you don't have to worry about her. No one will She can't live long with her heart..."

  Gu Qing slowly knelt down and said word by word: "Seeking money and killing people to seize inheritance? Bringing a beautiful woman home? Are you a man of love and a concubine who is free and happy? No, this is what you are doing. The ending."

  "Ah Gu Qing, I'm going to kill you!!" Huang Yucheng roared angrily, but he was suppressed and couldn't move at all.

  Feeling a look of resentment, Gu Qing knew that the look came from Gu Runying.

  Gu Qing just looked at her casually. She was still sitting in the wheelchair looking sickly, but her bright eyes were staring at him as if they had been quenched with poison.

  Gu Qing chuckled and shook her head leisurely.     When she was a child, she fought with Gu Runying just to win the cheap and pitiful father's love, but now... what should she fight with a dying man?

  Huang Yucheng spent a lot of money to invite many media to seek fame and fortune, and to promote the image of a "good man" in the hearts of the people. Who knew that such a huge change would occur on the scene, and the audience in the live broadcast room was almost dumbfounded.

  [I just reviewed the incident carefully, and it is indeed a bit scary. So it is said that Huang Yucheng changed the heart of the mistress and deliberately let the bear out to kill his wife to cause the accident? ]
  [Not only that, this mistress is also her sister-in-law, but according to Teacher Gu's narration, this mistress is an illegitimate daughter and has a bad relationship with Teacher Gu. ]
  [Not just to save my sweetheart, right? Didn't he announce that he would find a lawyer for the inheritance handover ceremony in the afternoon? This man not only wants other people's organs but also swallows their money. It's really terrible...]
  [If Teacher Gu Qing hadn't come forward alive to identify Huang Yucheng, the consequences would have been... This smelly man almost lost both fame and fortune. Received! ]
  [He cried so miserably in front of the camera and said he was going to die for his love. I was really fooled by him. Huang Yucheng's acting skills are really good! It's great now, let's go to prison and reform for a few years! ]
  ...

  The police arrived soon, and Huang Yucheng and Gu Runying were taken away as "suspects" in the "wife murder case". While Gu Runying was being handcuffed, she suffered a heart attack and fainted. Soon the ambulance came again.

  The scene was chaotic, and many media gathered around Gu Qing to interview:

  "Teacher Gu, how did you find out that your husband had the motive to kill? And how did you escape from the bear's mouth? Can you answer me?" "

  Teacher Gu, did you tell me earlier ? You discovered Huang Yucheng's motive for murder? Was the revelation now part of your plan?"

  "Teacher Gu, what are you going to do in the future? Will you choose to divorce Huang Yucheng? You also have a child, what are your plans for the child? Distribution?"

  ...

  Gu Qing refused all interviews with a tired look on her face. She said: "I will hold a special press conference to answer these questions another day. Thank you for your support. As for whether to divorce or not, I will definitely divorce. I won't He is so understanding that he continues to keep a poisonous snake next to his pillow. Not only that, I will prosecute him according to the law and let him receive the punishment he deserves!"

  When the matter came to an end, Gu Qing asked the housekeeper to politely ask all the guests to leave. He took Qiao Yuan upstairs.

  Huang Haolin came upstairs and still held Gu Qing's arm and cried non-stop: "Mom, I almost thought I would never see you again. I missed you day and night. I thought I would never see you again. , you don't know that my dad brought back a mistress today..."

  Huang Haolin grew up with Gu Qing, and his relationship with his mother became even closer.

  "No, he is not my dad anymore, he is a murderer..." Huang Haolin said: "He will no longer be my dad, and I don't want my surname to be Huang anymore. I want my surname to be Gu, and my name will be Gu Haolin from now on!"

  Gu Qing nodded: "Okay, we will never have anything to do with Huang Yucheng in the future." "

  Mom, fortunately you are okay, but what on earth is going on?"

  Gu Qing roughly told what happened: "Thanks Sister Qiao Yuan, if not for Yuan'er's reminder, I might have been in trouble this time, and might have become food for bears..."

  After hearing this, Gu Haolin hurriedly kowtowed in Qiao Yuan's direction three times. : "Thank you sister Qiao Yuan, thank you for saving my mother. I will repay you as a cow or a horse from now on!"

  "Don't..." Qiao Yuan couldn't help Gu Haolin up, but this young child had a bad temper. He was extremely stubborn. She looked at Gu Haolin's red forehead and felt a little at a loss.

  Gu Qing smiled and said: "Yuan'er, just let him knock. This is what he should do. You can bear it."

92. Chapter 92 Qiao Yuan, a god-like woman2024-02-11 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Not long after the "wife murder case" passed, Gu Qing held a special press conference to talk about the incident and how she escaped.

  When mentioning Qiao Yuan, she expressed her gratitude many times and bluntly said that he was her great benefactor.

  "If it weren't for Yuan'er, I wouldn't be alive today."

  Qiao Yuan was promoted to a new height, and her fans soared. She has more than one million followers on Weibo without any masterpieces.

  Many fans and viewers left messages under Qiao Yuan's comment area: "A woman like a god."

  [Once is a coincidence, two or three times can only mean that this sister is a real god! Saving people while eating melons, there is no need to say what level you are at. ]
  [Qiao Yuan has a bit of metaphysics, and she always feels that she is not just eating melons. Even if she has first-hand gossip in the entertainment industry, it is impossible to accurately judge that Huang Yucheng is going to use a bear to cause an accident, right? She is really a bit of a god...]
  [No longer a bit of a god, I don't know how many guests have been saved in these two programs...]
  [It's not just the guests, I just saw that Director Fu Chuan also left a message, saying thank you Qiao Yuan helped keep the program and his hard work. ]
  [Hahahahaha, that's not the case. Fu Chuan should be grateful. If there was a murder in the show, it would definitely be removed. Fortunately, there was no danger this time...] [
  This show is really thrilling. Nowadays, leisure farming Have variety shows evolved like this? I strongly recommend that "An Ordinary Day" cooperates with the legal column to create a program. Fu Chuan is responsible for selecting guests from the entertainment industry, and Qiao Yuan is responsible for being the judge! ]
  [But to be honest, Director Fu Chuan will really have to carefully select guests when selecting them for the show in the future to see if they have a criminal record. If this trend continues, every episode of the show will be a mosaic. ]
  [I declare! ! From now on, Qiao Yuan, you will be my god! ! ! ]
  ...

  *
  The "Wife Killing Case" had such a great impact that Xia Yunwan paid attention to it. She looked at Gu Qing's follow-up interview with surprise on her face: "Hey... our Yuan'er has also left the country. Our Yuan'er is really photogenic, really It's beautiful."

  Fu Xuezhi held the child beside him and nodded: "That's not true. I just took a quick look and found that the most beautiful one is our Yuan'er. And I heard that Yuan'er helped a lot this time, and Gu Qing specially thanked her. I killed her."

  "Oh, that's really bad luck." Qin Ying chewed melon seeds and grinned: "It's just good luck. Look, I'm making you happy. What else do I think I'm capable of? ? I'm not telling you, how much money can you make in the entertainment industry? Even the money you make is probably not enough to buy a few sets of jewelry. Will you still have to spend your family's money? Tsk, there is no future."

  "You..." Fu Xuezhi was vaguely angry, but considering that she was his fourth aunt, he had to endure it: "Famous entertainers in the entertainment industry can make tens of millions or hundreds of millions a year. Even if they don't make any money, so what, the children are not there for it." As long as she has fun and makes money, our Fu family can afford it. If everything has to do with money, it will be really disappointing."

  "So much?" Qin Ying widened her eyes at first. His eyes then said: "So what, no matter how much money is made in the entertainment industry, there is still no way to open a company to make money! Don't be reluctant to listen to what I say, my dear daughter, my future daughter-in-law is a well-established daughter. Her father is an oil seller, and the family is extremely rich. He can provide a lot of help to my son. If you ask me to say that this is the most suitable daughter-in-law, why do you think you want to marry a daughter-in-law? If she just stays at home and spends time Qian, why did my son marry her?"

  Xia Yunwan and Fu Xuezhi frowned tightly, and just as they were thinking about how to reply, they heard a voice:
  [Who are you pretending to show when you stick a green onion in a pig's nose? If you don't look at your own level, and the mole on your face is bigger than your eyes, you still expect to find a wife to take care of you in your old age? If you sleep under the quilt, you might have everything. 】

  Xia Yunwan and Fu Xuezhi looked back and saw that the savior was here!

  Qin Ying's expression changed again and again when she heard this, and when she saw Qiao Yuan, her expression became a little unnatural. She must have heard what she just complained about.

  But what Qiao Yuan said was really unpleasant. His son's eyes were a little smaller, but were the moles bigger than his eyes?

  "Look, look, why is there no sound when walking? It seems like you don't understand etiquette. It scared me, but what should I do..."     [Speaking of which, Miss Chen is really pitiful. She only met Fu Yingqi on a blind date and was rumored to be her fiancée. The other party even thought about how to spend her dowry. People are smearing and spreading rumors everywhere, tsk tsk, how pitiful...]

  ​​Qin Ying widened her eyes and looked at Qiao Yuan angrily, with obvious shock in her eyes.

  Only then did Xia Yunwan understand. No wonder she had always said that the engagement was too hasty and she didn't have time to invite her over. It turned out that it was not booked at all. Qin Ying had made a lot of face by using Miss Chen's name during this period.

  Xia Yunwan wanted to laugh but was a little helpless.

  Isn't this nonsense?

  Qin Ying couldn't sit still anymore. She stood up straight, as if to excuse herself: "The lies spread outside are all lies and cannot be trusted. We are a family. Why should I lie to you? I know you are I'm angry, but don't blame me for speaking harshly. I've always been a straightforward person, and I don't mean anything when I speak straightforwardly."

  [Is this called being heartless? Every word you say can make others unhappy, and you have eight hundred eyes! 】

  Qin Ying took a breath, with a face as pale as shit: "Anyway, I'm doing this for your own good. To be honest, give your child a job as soon as possible while he's still young. What's the future of being a star? Only by doing business well." It's serious. To put it bluntly, this star was an actor in ancient times. They were all dirty things and looked down upon by others!"

  Fu Xuezhi's face turned cold and he couldn't help but said: "What age is this? In ancient times, if we really talk about scholars, farmers, industry and commerce, our business status was not that high!"

  "You, you... okay, I have always regarded you as a filial and sensible child, but I didn't expect that now you have started to contradict your elders? After being divorced for so long, I think you are in need of a man. If you can't do it, get married as soon as possible. Staying at home all the time is making people laugh!"

  Qiao Yuan couldn't bear it anymore: "If you really want to say that, my fourth uncle hasn't been home for so long. Fourth aunt should quickly find someone to marry, so as not to be lonely!"

  "You, you! Okay, all of you, sister-in-law, look at these children of yours, they have arranged for their elders, not one of them is Take me seriously! Come on, let me go. Isn't it okay if I leave?!"

  After saying this, Qin Ying left angrily.

  Xia Yunwan watched her leave without any thought of staying. Qin Ying has always been venomous, but this time she went too far and even scolded her precious daughter and daughter-in-law!

93. Chapter 93 Testing Qin Ying2024-02-12Author : Meow has become a spirit  Fu Xuezhi looked away coldly, feeling quite upset: "Mom, please don't get her back. She is making up random rumors every day. I feel really upset."

  Bao'er in her arms seemed to be catering to her . Generally, there was also a whine.

  Xia Yunwan looked away and nodded: "She did go too far this time, but she has never been able to control her mouth. She has no bad intentions. When I talk to her properly next time, I must change her bad habits! "

  Fu Xuezhi hesitated to speak. She had never really liked this big-mouthed fourth aunt. However, her mother and fourth aunt grew up together and had a deep relationship, so it was hard for her to say anything.

  Suddenly a servant ran over, looking anxious, as if he was about to cry: "Husband, madam, it's not good..."

  Xia Yunwan asked: "What happened?"

  The servant was already anxious and shed tears: " It's all my fault for not being optimistic, please don't fire me, please..."

  As she said this, she began to kneel down.

  The housekeeper came out from behind her: "Madam, the jade unicorn in your study is lost. We are investigating and monitoring it."

  Fu Xuezhi frowned and said, "How could such a good thing be lost?"

  The jade unicorn was all white and it was a rare piece of good stuff. Xia Yunwan liked jade, so she put it in the study.

  "This..." The butler also had a problem on his face: "It stands to reason that it is impossible to lose it. The security system of our manor has always been very good, unless it was stolen by a servant at home..."

  As soon as he finished speaking, The servant just started kowtowing desperately: "It's not me, it's really not me, I really didn't steal, how dare I steal your things, madam... This is a huge injustice! I, I don't know this either What's wrong, Ming, Ming Ming was still there when I delivered tea not long ago, behind, behind..."

  She seemed to have remembered something, and she looked excited: "Yes, yes, Qin behind, Mrs. Qin has been there before!"

  Xia Yunwan With a frown on his face, he said: "I understand, you should get up first. It's not too late to kneel down after watching the surveillance."

  After a while, the housekeeper called in the surveillance at key points, with a cold expression: "Madam, look ..."

  Xia Yunwan and Fu Xuezhi looked down, and Qiao Yuan also joined in the fun.

  I saw Qin Ying walking out of the study on the surveillance screen, holding something in her hand, neither hiding nor tucking it, and walked out openly.

  Fu Xuezhi said angrily: "I knew it was her, she is a thief! She is so bold when she steals things from other people's houses. Did she know that we can't do anything to her?!"

  Xia Yunwan's expression slowly turned cold. , then he thought of something and calmed down: "Forget it, it's just a piece of jade, just take it if she likes it."

  "Mom, how can you indulge her like this! Sooner or later, this will cause disaster!"

  Xia Yunwan struggled a few times, and finally Still decided not to care.

  She and Qin Ying grew up together. When she was young, the family favored boys over girls. She was very unpopular and was often bullied by the children of her two uncles. Qin Ying is outgoing and flamboyant, and many times she has stood in front of her without hesitation to protect herself.

  Taking into account the friendship back then, she would help Qin Ying wipe his ass no matter how stupid he did, and she has been doing so until now.     Ever since Fu Yulang's accident happened, her relationship with her old house had become very awkward. It seemed that everyone regarded her as the murderer who killed Yulang. Even if they didn't say it on the face, there was always a gap in their hearts.

  Only Qin Ying stood by her side completely, and even took the initiative to help her lobby in the old house to ease the relationship for her. It would be a lie to say that she was not moved.

  Fu Xuezhi couldn't believe it: "Mom, how many times has this happened? She is no longer just taking advantage. You can't keep indulging her like this."

  Xia Yunwan sighed and said, "Qin Ying was very good to me when she was little. , we are good friends who talk about everything. Now she has said a lot of nice things to me at my old house. I don't want to worry about it so much, just regard it as my thank you gift to her." [

  Even if these thank you gifts are lost, It's better to end up in the trash can than to Qin Ying. That guy is a typical person who does one thing on the surface and another behind the scenes. He obeys Fu's mother's words on the surface, but when he arrives at the old house, he starts arranging and arranging it at will. What a villain! Strange, didn't Fu's mother notice that the old lady became more impatient after Qin Ying's lobbying? ]

  [In addition to adding fuel and jealousy, Qin Ying is also very good at grabbing credit. It was clearly Fu's mother who spent several hours cooking the chicken soup, but in the end it was all taken by Qin Ying. 】

  Fu Xuezhi was startled, and then thought no wonder, the old lady is not a hard-hearted person. It stands to reason that according to the degree of filial piety of her mother, not to say she is soft-hearted, but at least her attitude will be loosened. How could it become more and more out of control? Maybe there will be a problem. On Qin Ying...

  Fu Xuezhi quickly looked at Xia Yunwan: "Mom..."

  Xia Yunwan was also shocked.

  Qin Ying was her best friend, not just her sister-in-law. She had never doubted Qin Ying in the slightest, and could not even imagine that she would betray herself.

  But she also knew in her heart that Yuan'er would not lie, and what she said was most likely the truth.

  Xia Yunwan was in a state of confusion, and it took a moment to calm down.

  She wanted to test Qin Ying herself.

  *
  Qin Ying felt sulky when she went home last time. The juniors at home said she didn't respect her and made fun of her, but Xia Yunwan didn't take it seriously. She really didn't take herself seriously!
  Especially when she found out that Xia Yunwan didn't send anyone to invite her back, Qin Ying's anger reached its peak, and she was depressed for a long time.

  When Qin Ying received Xia Yunwan's call again, she hesitated for a moment but answered it. The other party asked her to go over and say that she had something to discuss. Qin Ying agreed because Xia Yunwan's family had too much money and she couldn't refuse this temptation even if she was angry again.

  Looking at the jade unicorn on the table, Qin Ying smiled with satisfaction and went out happily.

  Arriving at Fu's house, Qin Ying looked at Xia Yunwan and said with a smile: "Hey, why did you call me here? I was so angry with you last time and you didn't come to comfort me. I thought you would never want me again. You saw me..."

  "Don't take what the child says to heart. You are the elder after all, so don't be as knowledgeable as the juniors." "

  I tried to persuade them with good intentions, but who knew they not only didn't appreciate it but also scolded me? "Dun, sister-in-law, don't you think what I said at that time was wrong? Isn't it for their own good?" Qin Ying said, taking out a handkerchief and wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes: "I'm like this and they still don't understand me. My heart is really It's a grievance..."

  "The times have changed a long time ago. If you use the feudal dogma of the past to restrain the children, they will definitely not be happy. You can just be more careful next time."

  Qin Ying was stunned. Normally at this time, Xia Yunwan had already given herself jewelry to apologize, so why was she now criticizing her for her faults?

  Thank you Amy Baozi for your monthly ticket, okay~

93. Chapter 93 Testing Qin Ying2024-02-12Author : Meow has become a spirit  Fu Xuezhi looked away coldly, feeling quite upset: "Mom, please don't get her back. She is making up random rumors every day. I feel really upset."

  Bao'er in her arms seemed to be catering to her . Generally, there was also a whine.

  Xia Yunwan looked away and nodded: "She did go too far this time, but she has never been able to control her mouth. She has no bad intentions. When I talk to her properly next time, I must change her bad habits! "

  Fu Xuezhi hesitated to speak. She had never really liked this big-mouthed fourth aunt. However, her mother and fourth aunt grew up together and had a deep relationship, so it was hard for her to say anything.

  Suddenly a servant ran over, looking anxious, as if he was about to cry: "Husband, madam, it's not good..."

  Xia Yunwan asked: "What happened?"

  The servant was already anxious and shed tears: " It's all my fault for not being optimistic, please don't fire me, please..."

  As she said this, she began to kneel down.

  The housekeeper came out from behind her: "Madam, the jade unicorn in your study is lost. We are investigating and monitoring it."

  Fu Xuezhi frowned and said, "How could such a good thing be lost?"

  The jade unicorn was all white and it was a rare piece of good stuff. Xia Yunwan liked jade, so she put it in the study.

  "This..." The butler also had a problem on his face: "It stands to reason that it is impossible to lose it. The security system of our manor has always been very good, unless it was stolen by a servant at home..."

  As soon as he finished speaking, The servant just started kowtowing desperately: "It's not me, it's really not me, I really didn't steal, how dare I steal your things, madam... This is a huge injustice! I, I don't know this either What's wrong, Ming, Ming Ming was still there when I delivered tea not long ago, behind, behind..."

  She seemed to have remembered something, and she looked excited: "Yes, yes, Qin behind, Mrs. Qin has been there before!"

  Xia Yunwan With a frown on his face, he said: "I understand, you should get up first. It's not too late to kneel down after watching the surveillance."

  After a while, the housekeeper called in the surveillance at key points, with a cold expression: "Madam, look ..."

  Xia Yunwan and Fu Xuezhi looked down, and Qiao Yuan also joined in the fun.

  I saw Qin Ying walking out of the study on the surveillance screen, holding something in her hand, neither hiding nor tucking it, and walked out openly.

  Fu Xuezhi said angrily: "I knew it was her, she is a thief! She is so bold when she steals things from other people's houses. Did she know that we can't do anything to her?!"

  Xia Yunwan's expression slowly turned cold. , then he thought of something and calmed down: "Forget it, it's just a piece of jade, just take it if she likes it."

  "Mom, how can you indulge her like this! Sooner or later, this will cause disaster!"

  Xia Yunwan struggled a few times, and finally Still decided not to care.

  She and Qin Ying grew up together. When she was young, the family favored boys over girls. She was very unpopular and was often bullied by the children of her two uncles. Qin Ying is outgoing and flamboyant, and many times she has stood in front of her without hesitation to protect herself.

  Taking into account the friendship back then, she would help Qin Ying wipe his ass no matter how stupid he did, and she has been doing so until now.     Ever since Fu Yulang's accident happened, her relationship with her old house had become very awkward. It seemed that everyone regarded her as the murderer who killed Yulang. Even if they didn't say it on the face, there was always a gap in their hearts.

  Only Qin Ying stood by her side completely, and even took the initiative to help her lobby in the old house to ease the relationship for her. It would be a lie to say that she was not moved.

  Fu Xuezhi couldn't believe it: "Mom, how many times has this happened? She is no longer just taking advantage. You can't keep indulging her like this."

  Xia Yunwan sighed and said, "Qin Ying was very good to me when she was little. , we are good friends who talk about everything. Now she has said a lot of nice things to me at my old house. I don't want to worry about it so much, just regard it as my thank you gift to her." [

  Even if these thank you gifts are lost, It's better to end up in the trash can than to Qin Ying. That guy is a typical person who does one thing on the surface and another behind the scenes. He obeys Fu's mother's words on the surface, but when he arrives at the old house, he starts arranging and arranging it at will. What a villain! Strange, didn't Fu's mother notice that the old lady became more impatient after Qin Ying's lobbying? ]

  [In addition to adding fuel and jealousy, Qin Ying is also very good at grabbing credit. It was clearly Fu's mother who spent several hours cooking the chicken soup, but in the end it was all taken by Qin Ying. 】

  Fu Xuezhi was startled, and then thought no wonder, the old lady is not a hard-hearted person. It stands to reason that according to the degree of filial piety of her mother, not to say she is soft-hearted, but at least her attitude will be loosened. How could it become more and more out of control? Maybe there will be a problem. On Qin Ying...

  Fu Xuezhi quickly looked at Xia Yunwan: "Mom..."

  Xia Yunwan was also shocked.

  Qin Ying was her best friend, not just her sister-in-law. She had never doubted Qin Ying in the slightest, and could not even imagine that she would betray herself.

  But she also knew in her heart that Yuan'er would not lie, and what she said was most likely the truth.

  Xia Yunwan was in a state of confusion, and it took a moment to calm down.

  She wanted to test Qin Ying herself.

  *
  Qin Ying felt sulky when she went home last time. The juniors at home said she didn't respect her and made fun of her, but Xia Yunwan didn't take it seriously. She really didn't take herself seriously!
  Especially when she found out that Xia Yunwan didn't send anyone to invite her back, Qin Ying's anger reached its peak, and she was depressed for a long time.

  When Qin Ying received Xia Yunwan's call again, she hesitated for a moment but answered it. The other party asked her to go over and say that she had something to discuss. Qin Ying agreed because Xia Yunwan's family had too much money and she couldn't refuse this temptation even if she was angry again.

  Looking at the jade unicorn on the table, Qin Ying smiled with satisfaction and went out happily.

  Arriving at Fu's house, Qin Ying looked at Xia Yunwan and said with a smile: "Hey, why did you call me here? I was so angry with you last time and you didn't come to comfort me. I thought you would never want me again. You saw me..."

  "Don't take what the child says to heart. You are the elder after all, so don't be as knowledgeable as the juniors." "

  I tried to persuade them with good intentions, but who knew they not only didn't appreciate it but also scolded me? "Dun, sister-in-law, don't you think what I said at that time was wrong? Isn't it for their own good?" Qin Ying said, taking out a handkerchief and wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes: "I'm like this and they still don't understand me. My heart is really It's a grievance..."

  "The times have changed a long time ago. If you use the feudal dogma of the past to restrain the children, they will definitely not be happy. You can just be more careful next time."

  Qin Ying was stunned. Normally at this time, Xia Yunwan had already given herself jewelry to apologize, so why was she now criticizing her for her faults?

  Thank you Amy Baozi for your monthly ticket, okay~

95. Chapter 95 Yingqi's marriage is ruined2024-02-14 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "Mom, Mom..."

  Qin Ying shouted anxiously.

  Fortunately, the old housekeeper reacted quickly and gave Wenlanzhi medicine. Then the doctor hurried over with a medicine box, his forehead was so anxious that he was sweating: "This is anger. Didn't I say you can't make her angry? You must pay attention to it in the future. ..."

  At this time, the old lady had recovered. She pointed at Qin Ying and cursed: "Get out! Get out of here, you too! You don't have to come here to say a word for that heartless person anymore!"

  Qin Ying was beaten by the housekeeper. Sent out the door: "You go back first, the old lady needs a good rest."

  Qin Ying nodded slowly.

  The old lady was still sober, but she would become extremely irritable every time she faced Fu Yulang, and it would be effortless for her to provoke her.

  Qin Ying looked back at the enclosed carved wooden door. The price seemed a bit high this time...

  But then she thought about the fact that the old lady was dissatisfied with Xia Yunwan and might give the old lady a small share of the inheritance in the future. In this way, she still made money. .

  *
  The stereo was placed on the table, and Qin Ying's voice came out clearly from it, and even her rising tail tone could be heard clearly.

  The Fu family members gathered around the stereo, their faces as black as the bottom of a pot. Every word of what Qin Ying just said reached their ears.

  Qiao Yuan couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Xia Yunwan noticed something was wrong with Qin Ying in advance, otherwise she would have cried in the future.

  Fu Xuezhi said with a cold face: "I didn't expect her to... I originally thought she was just a big-mouthed person who liked to take advantage of small things and had a good heart. I didn't expect that she could even do things that were both positive and negative!"

  Fu Xiyan frowned: "Our family treats her so well, why would she treat us like this? What is her purpose?"

  "To share more of the family property." Fu Beixiao said calmly.

  Fu Ming sighed and patted Xia Yunwan on the shoulder: "I didn't expect that she was such a person. You have to stay away from her in the future. You can't get so close to such a poisonous snake."

  Xia Yunwan nodded dullly, obviously not yet. Recover.

  Although she expected the betrayal, she still couldn't accept it when it actually happened.

  Qin Ying meant something extraordinary to her. He had warmed her like a little sun for so long. She never thought that Qin Ying would betray her.

  Fu Beixiao said: "Mom, when I was a child, I am now now. People will always change   .

  "

, this is a great thing, come on, smile and be happy!"

  Qiao Yuan made a skillful face as he spoke.

  Qiao Yuan often goes to the orphanage, and when she encounters depressed children, she tries to make faces to make them happy. Facts have proven that this trick is also effective for adults.

  Xia Yunwan was amused by the grimace. After laughing, she felt much better: "You are right, this is a good thing. Keeping her by my side will do no harm."

  Her eyes became cold: "She is like this It's time for me to learn a lesson."

  *
  Qin Ying went to Fu's house to ask for Xia Yunwan's reward the next day. She was so excited that she ignored the cold treatment from the people around her.

  "Sister-in-law!"

  "You're here." Xia Yunwan said: "Sit down."

  Qin Ying said: "Sister-in-law, I have done everything you asked me to do."     "What's the attitude of the old lady?"

  "Don't mention her." Qin Ying's face showed a bit of grievance: "She told me to get out of here after I just said a few words. Sister-in-law, I almost gave her a break because of you." I'm all offended!"

  Xia Yunwan smiled and asked the butler to bring over an extremely exquisite gift box.

  "Thank you for your hard work. This is what I promised you."

  Qin Ying couldn't wait to open it and looked at the three ginseng wrapped in yellow cloth and was a little stunned: "This is a century-old ginseng? Why is it so big? It's different from what I remember. Ah."

  Xia Yunwan held the tea cup and smiled: "This is a rarer ginseng. I heard that it is about to become a sperm. Its medicinal value is not ordinary. The common things you saw before can't compare with these three ginseng. It There is also a name called 'Immortal Ginseng'."

  "Immortal Ginseng?" Qin Ying swallowed unconsciously, holding the gift box and reluctant to let go.

  I didn't expect that there are such high-end products now. Unfortunately, I have never seen them. All the good fortune that originally belonged to me was taken away by Xia Yunwan!

  Qin Ying quietly clenched her fists, with a smile on her face: "You are willing to give me such an expensive supplement. Sister-in-law, you are so... I am so touched. You are so kind to me."

  Xia Yunwan smiled. She was gentle, but her eyes were full of daggers: "It's okay, this is what you should take, keep it well."

  "Okay!" Qin Ying happily held the gift box and went home.

  Fu Xiyan walked over with a slightly dissatisfied look on her face: "Mom, why are you still so nice to her? She's been treating you like this and you still gave her the best ginseng?"

  Xia Yunwan took a sip of tea, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. "Who told you that it was good ginseng? It's just a few ordinary wild ginseng packed into a box." "

  Well, isn't this still cheap? She doesn't deserve to eat ginseng at all, not even ordinary ones."

  Xia Yunwan shook her head and smiled. He smiled: "How could she keep it for herself? Then she must have kept the 'good' stuff to give as gifts to build relationships   .

  "
When she looked closely at the cry, she found it was Qin Ying.

  Qiao Yuan asked the servant next to her: "Why is Qin Ying crying? What is going on?"

  The servant said: "I don't understand very well. It seems that Mrs. Qin said that the ginseng my wife gave her was fake and not a hundred years old at all. Ginseng, now she's crying and fussing in the living room and won't leave..."

  Qiao Yuan thought of the gossip she just read, and couldn't help but burst into laughter when she heard this.

  This is really self-inflicted.

  Xia Yunwan went downstairs after hearing the noise: "What's wrong with you? You came here to cry so early in the morning?"

  Qin Ying wiped her tears and her mood softened a little when she saw Xia Yunwan: "You, sister-in-law, you gave it to me Ginseng is fake! It's not fairy ginseng at all. People say it's just ordinary wild ginseng, which is not that precious at all."

  "Impossible." Xia Yunwan said: "The ginseng I gave you is fairy ginseng."

  Seeing Xia Yunwan With a determined tone, Qin Ying became more and more anxious: "Why did I lie to you? People have already said it was a lie and they still want us..." "

  What will happen to you?"

  "No, nothing..."

  The ginseng she got was so precious that Qin Ying was naturally reluctant to eat it. She also didn't allow her family to eat it. Such a precious thing had to be spent wisely.

  She immediately remembered her son Yingqi's marriage. It happened that the old lady of the Wang family was in poor health, and her ginseng came in handy.

95. Chapter 95 Yingqi's marriage is ruined2024-02-14 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "Mom, Mom..."

  Qin Ying shouted anxiously.

  Fortunately, the old housekeeper reacted quickly and gave Wenlanzhi medicine. Then the doctor hurried over with a medicine box, his forehead was so anxious that he was sweating: "This is anger. Didn't I say you can't make her angry? You must pay attention to it in the future. ..."

  At this time, the old lady had recovered. She pointed at Qin Ying and cursed: "Get out! Get out of here, you too! You don't have to come here to say a word for that heartless person anymore!"

  Qin Ying was beaten by the housekeeper. Sent out the door: "You go back first, the old lady needs a good rest."

  Qin Ying nodded slowly.

  The old lady was still sober, but she would become extremely irritable every time she faced Fu Yulang, and it would be effortless for her to provoke her.

  Qin Ying looked back at the enclosed carved wooden door. The price seemed a bit high this time...

  But then she thought about the fact that the old lady was dissatisfied with Xia Yunwan and might give the old lady a small share of the inheritance in the future. In this way, she still made money. .

  *
  The stereo was placed on the table, and Qin Ying's voice came out clearly from it, and even her rising tail tone could be heard clearly.

  The Fu family members gathered around the stereo, their faces as black as the bottom of a pot. Every word of what Qin Ying just said reached their ears.

  Qiao Yuan couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Xia Yunwan noticed something was wrong with Qin Ying in advance, otherwise she would have cried in the future.

  Fu Xuezhi said with a cold face: "I didn't expect her to... I originally thought she was just a big-mouthed person who liked to take advantage of small things and had a good heart. I didn't expect that she could even do things that were both positive and negative!"

  Fu Xiyan frowned: "Our family treats her so well, why would she treat us like this? What is her purpose?"

  "To share more of the family property." Fu Beixiao said calmly.

  Fu Ming sighed and patted Xia Yunwan on the shoulder: "I didn't expect that she was such a person. You have to stay away from her in the future. You can't get so close to such a poisonous snake."

  Xia Yunwan nodded dullly, obviously not yet. Recover.

  Although she expected the betrayal, she still couldn't accept it when it actually happened.

  Qin Ying meant something extraordinary to her. He had warmed her like a little sun for so long. She never thought that Qin Ying would betray her.

  Fu Beixiao said: "Mom, when I was a child, I am now now. People will always change   .

  "

, this is a great thing, come on, smile and be happy!"

  Qiao Yuan made a skillful face as he spoke.

  Qiao Yuan often goes to the orphanage, and when she encounters depressed children, she tries to make faces to make them happy. Facts have proven that this trick is also effective for adults.

  Xia Yunwan was amused by the grimace. After laughing, she felt much better: "You are right, this is a good thing. Keeping her by my side will do no harm."

  Her eyes became cold: "She is like this It's time for me to learn a lesson."

  *
  Qin Ying went to Fu's house to ask for Xia Yunwan's reward the next day. She was so excited that she ignored the cold treatment from the people around her.

  "Sister-in-law!"

  "You're here." Xia Yunwan said: "Sit down."

  Qin Ying said: "Sister-in-law, I have done everything you asked me to do."     "What's the attitude of the old lady?"

  "Don't mention her." Qin Ying's face showed a bit of grievance: "She told me to get out of here after I just said a few words. Sister-in-law, I almost gave her a break because of you." I'm all offended!"

  Xia Yunwan smiled and asked the butler to bring over an extremely exquisite gift box.

  "Thank you for your hard work. This is what I promised you."

  Qin Ying couldn't wait to open it and looked at the three ginseng wrapped in yellow cloth and was a little stunned: "This is a century-old ginseng? Why is it so big? It's different from what I remember. Ah."

  Xia Yunwan held the tea cup and smiled: "This is a rarer ginseng. I heard that it is about to become a sperm. Its medicinal value is not ordinary. The common things you saw before can't compare with these three ginseng. It There is also a name called 'Immortal Ginseng'."

  "Immortal Ginseng?" Qin Ying swallowed unconsciously, holding the gift box and reluctant to let go.

  I didn't expect that there are such high-end products now. Unfortunately, I have never seen them. All the good fortune that originally belonged to me was taken away by Xia Yunwan!

  Qin Ying quietly clenched her fists, with a smile on her face: "You are willing to give me such an expensive supplement. Sister-in-law, you are so... I am so touched. You are so kind to me."

  Xia Yunwan smiled. She was gentle, but her eyes were full of daggers: "It's okay, this is what you should take, keep it well."

  "Okay!" Qin Ying happily held the gift box and went home.

  Fu Xiyan walked over with a slightly dissatisfied look on her face: "Mom, why are you still so nice to her? She's been treating you like this and you still gave her the best ginseng?"

  Xia Yunwan took a sip of tea, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. "Who told you that it was good ginseng? It's just a few ordinary wild ginseng packed into a box." "

  Well, isn't this still cheap? She doesn't deserve to eat ginseng at all, not even ordinary ones."

  Xia Yunwan shook her head and smiled. He smiled: "How could she keep it for herself? Then she must have kept the 'good' stuff to give as gifts to build relationships   .

  "
When she looked closely at the cry, she found it was Qin Ying.

  Qiao Yuan asked the servant next to her: "Why is Qin Ying crying? What is going on?"

  The servant said: "I don't understand very well. It seems that Mrs. Qin said that the ginseng my wife gave her was fake and not a hundred years old at all. Ginseng, now she's crying and fussing in the living room and won't leave..."

  Qiao Yuan thought of the gossip she just read, and couldn't help but burst into laughter when she heard this.

  This is really self-inflicted.

  Xia Yunwan went downstairs after hearing the noise: "What's wrong with you? You came here to cry so early in the morning?"

  Qin Ying wiped her tears and her mood softened a little when she saw Xia Yunwan: "You, sister-in-law, you gave it to me Ginseng is fake! It's not fairy ginseng at all. People say it's just ordinary wild ginseng, which is not that precious at all."

  "Impossible." Xia Yunwan said: "The ginseng I gave you is fairy ginseng."

  Seeing Xia Yunwan With a determined tone, Qin Ying became more and more anxious: "Why did I lie to you? People have already said it was a lie and they still want us..." "

  What will happen to you?"

  "No, nothing..."

  The ginseng she got was so precious that Qin Ying was naturally reluctant to eat it. She also didn't allow her family to eat it. Such a precious thing had to be spent wisely.

  She immediately remembered her son Yingqi's marriage. It happened that the old lady of the Wang family was in poor health, and her ginseng came in handy.

96. Chapter 96 Mrs. Wang's Birthday Banquet2024-02-14 Author: Meow has become a spirit  The Wang family can't compare to the Fu family, but who makes their own family weak? If Yingqi can really marry Wang's second daughter, it will be considered a high achievement.

  The ginseng that Xia Yunwan gave her was a valuable thing, and the gift was even more respectable. As soon as Qin Ying got it, she locked it up so that no one else could touch it, and sent it to the Wang family without stopping early the next morning.

  I originally thought that the marriage would be settled like this, but Mrs. Wang became angry when she saw the ginseng and accused her of looking down on their daughter by using an ordinary ginseng to tease them.

  Qin Ying felt that she was even more wronged than Dou E. She hurriedly explained several times, but she was eventually kicked out by the Wang family. They said that the marriage was not a matter of discussion and there was no need to mention it again.

  Yingqi's marriage ended like this.

  When her son Fu Yingqi heard about this incident, she called and scolded her, scolded her for doing something wrong, scolded her for being ignorant, scolded her for deliberately ruining his life.

  Qin Ying, holding back her grievances, came to Xia Yunwan for an explanation, but seeing Xia Yunwan's expression, she couldn't help but begin to doubt herself.

  The Wang family has no reason to lie to themselves, and Xia Yunwan has no reason to fool herself, so what exactly is the problem...

  Qin Ying frowned, coughed twice and organized her words: "Here, give me those three ginseng sticks , I couldn't bear to eat such a precious thing by myself, so I also gave one to my parents' family. Who knew I was scolded, saying that I used ordinary wild ginseng as a shoddy product to fool them! I, in my heart I feel wronged..."

  Xia Yunwan also had a very surprised look on her face: "Why is this happening? Is your mother's family ignorant?"

  "How is this possible?" Qin Ying denied it flatly: "Although my family is not as developed as it used to be. But my mother is an old lady, how could she not recognize even one ginseng?"

  Xia Yunwan lowered her eyes and thought for a moment: "Since both sides are right, is there something wrong in the middle? Did someone give the ginseng to Was it replaced and stolen? The most different thing about the ginseng I gave you is the luster of the skin. It glows faintly and is not ordinary at first sight. Think about it for yourself, was the ginseng still glowing when you took it home?"

  Qin Ying frowned. The wrinkles become deeper and deeper.

  "No way..."

  She subconsciously suspected Fu Cheng. He had been coveting these ginseng for a long time. Maybe he had secretly exchanged the ginseng to sell it for gambling.

  Seeing Qin Ying's face full of anger, Xia Yunwan patted her hand comfortingly: "Fortunately, I just sent it to my parents' family. We are all a family anyway. Even if they are angry, it won't last long."

  Qin Ying couldn't laugh. Come out, it would be great if it was really given to your parents' family.

  She directly messed up her son's upcoming marriage. Yingqi didn't know how much to blame her...

  Qin Ying didn't give up and continued to ask: "Sister-in-law, do you still have fairy ginseng here? Let me make up for it. Remedy."

  Xia Yunwan smiled and let go of her hand: "What good things are you thinking of? I told you that fairy ginseng is very rare, where can I get you two more?"

  Qin Ying sighed, with a sad face.

  The last bit of hope was cut off, and Qin Ying only had anger and hatred left in her heart at this moment.

  It's all the fault of the hopeless Fu Cheng, who not only can't accomplish anything but also brings trouble to himself and his children day and night.

  Why doesn't he die? !

  Qin Ying couldn't sit still. After saying a few polite words, she picked up her bag and left.

  Xia Yunwan watched her leaving and took another slow sip of tea.

  *
  Today is the birthday party for the old lady of the Wang family. Xia Yunwan specially took Qiao Yuan out, intending to let her get to know people in her circle.

  Qiao Yuan knew Xia Yunwan's intentions and started preparing very early. She first changed into a pale white dress and then dazzled with her hair accessories.

  There was a knock on the door, and Fu Beixiao's voice came: "Can I come in?"     Qiao Yuan glanced at Wu Wu who was lying at her feet. He looked tired and sleepy, but he still said "meow" in a dignified manner.

  Qiao Yuan put down the hairband in her hand and trotted to open the door.

  A smile appeared on Fu Beixiao's lips: "Are you going to go out?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "Yes, Auntie is going to bring me Grandma Wang's birthday banquet. I started preparing it very early, but... I don't know what to do. Which hair accessory should you choose?"

  Fu Beixiao said, "How about I help you choose together?"

  "Okay." Qiao Yuan's eyes lit up: "I just happened to have a phobia of choosing."

  Fu Beixiao smiled and walked in the door. He rummaged through a pile of jewelry and picked up a diamond crown with his fair fingers: "Would you like to try this?"

  "Is it... a little too gorgeous?"

  "No."

  Fu Beixiao said . After helping Qiao Yuan put on the crown, he stretched out his hand to straighten Qiao Yuan's hair, and turned slightly to indicate Qiao Yuan to look in the mirror: "Take a look, is it not bad?"

  Qiao Yuan looked up and saw that it was indeed very good, but The white dress on her body looks a bit plain, and it doesn't go well with this gorgeous diamond crown.

  "The dress I gave you yesterday should go well with this dress. You can try it on."

  "Okay."

  After a while, Qiao Yuan walked out of the dressing room, this white tutu skirt covering her head. It makes it even more playful and cute. The tube top design reveals the white snow-like skin at the collarbone. The knee-length skirt perfectly modifies the straight and well-proportioned calves. It is cute and charming.

  Qiao Yuan first stuck her head out, and then walked out: "How are you?"

  Fu Beixiao couldn't help but his eyes lit up, and he praised sincerely: "It looks good."

  "I think it looks good too." Qiao Yuan's face A bright smile emerged: "Brother Beixiao, you have really good taste."

  Wuwu ran over and circled around Qiao Yuan, raising his head and meowing from time to time, his eyes almost turned into Heart-shaped.

  The nanny behind her said: "Ah, she is really more beautiful. Bei Xiao's eyesight is really good."

  Qiao Yuan finally sprayed some perfume on herself, which had the sweet and sour smell of plums. She asked curiously Said: "Brother Beixiao, I didn't expect you to know how girls dress so well."

  Fu Beixiao bent down and threw Wuwu aside who was running around Qiao Yuan: "I have studied fashion design for a while, although the time is not long. In addition, my sister often asks me for advice when she goes out on dates."

  There was a knock on the door, and Xia Yunwan's voice sounded: "Yuan'er, are you ready?"

  Qiao Yuan ran over to open the door: "Auntie , I'm ready, I'm planning to go downstairs."

  "It's okay, don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry, I didn't disturb you, right?" Xia Yunwan almost burst into laughter when she saw Fu Beixiao and Qiao Yuan together.

  She also noticed Qiao Yuan's clothes: "Yuan'er is so beautiful today. She is also very beautiful usually, but she is even more beautiful today."

  Qiao Yuan smiled and said, "Brother Beixiao helped me choose the clothes and jewelry."

97. Chapter 97 Slap Qin Ying in the face2024-02-14 Author: Meow has become a spirit  The smile on Xia Yunwan's face became even brighter and she kept nodding her head: "Bei Xiao has good taste and looks good."

  *
  Bai Zhou was sitting downstairs. She noticed the three of them going downstairs together, frowning slightly.

  Looking carefully out of the corner of his eye, Bai Zhou realized that Qiao Yuan was wearing something different today.

  She is a eldest lady who has accumulated real money, but looking at this village girl Qiao Yuan, she looks more like the daughter of a wealthy family than she does.

  The corner of Bai Zhou's mouth turned cold. She sat on the sofa with her back to a few people. The three people didn't notice her at all.

  Bai Zhou watched Xia Yunwan and Qiao Yuan go out, while Fu Beixiao turned around and went upstairs again.

  "Where are Mom and Qiao Yuan going?" she asked the servant beside her.

  "I seem to be attending Mrs. Wang's birthday party."

  Bai Zhou's face turned completely cold.

  Because of the quarrel with Xia Yunwan, Bai Zhou refused all her invitations. Unexpectedly, he got the advantage of Qiao Yuan...

  Bai Zhou regretted it extremely.

  *
  Qiao Yuan followed Xia Yunwan the whole time. Most of the people here were unfamiliar to her, but occasionally there were a few who were very impressive, not because they had been in contact with them, but because she had eaten their food.

  What impressed Qiao Yuan were some extremely explosive melons.

  Xia Yunwan has a strong voice in the circle. As soon as she arrived at the banquet hall, many people gathered around to chat with her.

  Xia Yunwan introduced her daughter-in-law-to-be, Qiao Yuan, and then said: "Everyone, please stop hanging around here. This child is unfamiliar. I will take her to see other places."

  These people are not her purpose. She wants to take Qiao Yuan with her. The people Yuan got to know had to be a few with the same strength as the Fu family.

  After hearing this, everyone dispersed, and Xia Yunwan continued walking forward with Qiao Yuan.

  Suddenly Qiao Yuan felt Xia Yunwan's footsteps slow down, and she also stopped.

  Before he even got close, he heard Qin Ying's voice.

  Qin Ying and her daughter Fu Qingqing both have loud voices, but Qin Ying is really better than them.

  "That's not true. My sister-in-law and her family are all fools. You think it's not good to marry anyone, so you insist on marrying an actor. In ancient times, actors were the lowest class of people!" "

  What does she look like? Humph, How good-looking do you think she is? Anyway, I think she looks pretty average. She doesn't look like a wealthy woman at first glance, she looks like a caveman. Let's not mention what she looks like. She has a bad temper. I don't understand etiquette. You think I'm her fourth aunt, so why should I be considered her elder? But she doesn't respect me at all. She makes fun of my pain. At first glance, she is not a sensible and good child!"

  "I advise? I What's the point of persuading me? My sister-in-law's family is as if she's bewitched her. Who says she's not happy with anything she says? How can someone who looks like a village girl and talks and acts like a village girl be worthy of my nephew? Ah, poor Bei Xiao has been harmed by her mother!"

  ...

  Xia Yunwan almost laughed angrily and rushed over with Qiao Yuan.

  Qin Ying was still complaining endlessly, and someone with keen eyes noticed the menacing Xia Yunwan hurriedly winking at Qin Ying, but Qin Ying's reflex arc was slow to wait until Xia Yunwan came forward to react.

  Qin Ying's face was a little embarrassed: "Sister-in-law..."

  "What are you talking about so happily?" Xia Yunwan looked at her unkindly.

  "No, it's nothing..." Those who had been enjoying themselves just now unanimously chose to deny it. They were not stupid and would not choose to confront Xia Yunwan.

  Someone wanted to bring up this embarrassing topic and boasted to Qiao Yuan:     "Oh, Zhou'er has grown so big. I haven't seen her for a while and she's so beautiful. She's so graceful and graceful. She's really beautiful. When I saw her from a distance just now, I thought she was a fairy from some family!"

  Her words were so true. It was half fake, although it was meant to calm down Xia Yunwan, but the surprise was genuine.

  Bai Zhou didn't like to socialize. These people had never seen Bai Zhou who lived in seclusion a few times. When they saw Qiao Yuan following Xia Yunwan, they subconsciously thought that this was her precious adopted daughter.

  Qiao Yuan couldn't help but laugh out loud, and Xia Yunwan also had a teasing smile in her eyes.

  This person thought he was being photographed: "If it weren't for the fact that girls become more and more beautiful after they turn 18, they might become a fairy and fly into the sky. Speaking of which, my second son hasn't gotten married yet. He is very tall. Gao Ni is very handsome. If Zhou'er is willing for me to introduce you to him, you can add him on WeChat first..." "

  You've got the wrong person. This is not Zhou'er." It wasn't until Qin Ying couldn't help but remind her that this person react to.

  Xia Yunwan explained with a smile: "This is my future daughter-in-law - Qiao Yuan, Yuan'er."

  Qiao Yuan smiled and said hello: "Hello, aunt."

  Several people looked at Qiao Yuan's playful and beautiful appearance, He couldn't help but cast questioning glances at Qin Ying, who was shrinking behind her.

  Village girl?

  Cavemen? ?
  Have a bad temper and don't know etiquette? ? ?
  Who is blind?

  Several people really couldn't cope with the embarrassing situation, so they found an excuse and left.

  Xia Yunwan looked at Qin Ying, her eyes a little cold: "We are a family, how can you arrange something bad for your family members outside?"

  Qin Ying shrank her head: "I, I was just joking with them..."

  "Are you kidding, do you really think they are responding to you by laughing twice? People are laughing at you for being a fool. You have driven all your family members into the mud. Do you really think they think highly of you?"

  Qin Ying It was the first time that Xia Yunwan spoke so harshly, so she said aggrievedly: "Okay, I know I was wrong, so please stop scolding me."

  Xia Yunwan snorted coldly, obviously unhappy.

  Qin Ying secretly gritted her teeth and glared at Qiao Yuan again.

  I hate them so much that my teeth itch.

  Isn't it just a joke? As for losing face in front of so many people, it is really ridiculous to keep saying that we are a family... There was

  some noise not far away. It turned out that Mrs. Chen came with her daughter. Mrs. Chen was wearing a cheongsam and had a plump figure. She has kind eyebrows and kind eyes, and her daughter next to her, Ms. Chen, also has a good appearance, but she seems to have been dragged here at this moment, with a faint hint of displeasure on her face.

  The reason why everyone was so surprised was that the Chen family was famous for being low-key with their money and rarely attended such banquets. They didn't expect that they would come this time.

  Qiao Yuan knew there was something good to watch as soon as he saw it.

  Xia Yunwan also had a smile on her face. It was no coincidence that Mrs. Chen brought her daughter here. When she heard that Mrs. Chen was worried about her daughter's marriage, she suggested that her nephew was a good candidate. If she was interested, she could meet him at the banquet. know.

  As expected, Mrs. Chen came over with her daughter.

  "Mrs. Chen, here!" Xia Yunwan greeted with a smile.

  Mrs. Chen smiled and walked over with her daughter.

  Qin Ying was already shaking like chaff, sweating profusely, and her hands were clenched into fists.

98. Chapter 98 Yingqi's marriage is completely gone.2024-02-15 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qin Ying quietly tugged on Xia Yunwan's sleeve, but Xia Yunwan seemed not to notice at all and still greeted Mrs. Chen with a smile.

  "Come on, come here quickly. Your in-laws are here too, so we can have a good chat."

  Mrs. Chen's face was a little confused: "In-laws? Where did I come from?"

  Xia Yunwan pointed to Qin Ying beside her, Ignoring the death-defying look in her eyes: "Qin Ying told me that Yingqi and Miss Chen are engaged, so aren't you two in-laws?"

  People around also nodded. Qin Ying showed off more than once that her daughter-in-law is Chen. The daughter of the family, the family is very powerful.

  Unexpectedly, Mrs. Chen's face turned cold, and she gritted her teeth and said: "Where can my daughter come from in-laws before she is engaged? Or..."

  She looked at Qin Ying, and her originally gentle expression became extremely sharp: "Your housekeeper A person who has had a kiss once is called an engaged partner? My daughter has nothing to do with your son Fu Yingqi. Why are you spreading rumors about my daughter's reputation like this?!"

  Miss Chen's face was also extremely ugly. She originally looked down on Fu Yingqi. A man who only talks big words is now rumored to be his fiancée for no reason. You can imagine the disgust in his heart.

  She tugged at her mother's sleeve and whispered something.

  Mrs. Chen nodded.

  No matter how dull the people around them were, they could still sense that something was wrong, and they were all discussing:

  "What's going on? Didn't Qin Ying say that her son was engaged to someone else's daughter? Why does she deny it now?" "No,

  no, no. Admit it, listen to what Mrs. Chen said. She has never made a marriage contract with Qin Ying. The children of both parties only have a one-time kiss."

  "One kiss is considered a wedding? It's really funny. This Aren't you just a toad? Do you really want to rely on someone else like this?"

  "I have long said that Fu Yingqi has average abilities and average looks and has such a pair of weird parents. She must not be popular with girls. Why is she suddenly attracted by the Chen family? It turns out These are all made up by Qin Ying! Huh, she has been using the Chen family to earn face recently. She probably knows that the Chen family lives in seclusion and rarely shows up." "

  Qin Ying is such a big mouth, oh, feed her mouth. Is there a word of truth in it? I'm afraid that her son will be kept in the dark, and he doesn't know that his mother is bragging about things that are not true!" "If

  this doesn't ruin Miss Chen's reputation, it's really unjustifiable to not apologize!"

  ...

  Qin Ying stepped forward in a few steps: "No, that's not it. I was just joking with my sister-in-law. Don't take anything she says casually seriously!" As she

  said this, she gave Xia Yunwan a gouging look and walked to Mrs. Chen. Smiling cheerfully, her eyes full of flattery: "This, this is really a misunderstanding..."

  Mrs. Chen sneered: "Do you think I am a fool? So many people around me have heard the lies you made up. You and I You say this is just a misunderstanding?!"

  Her voice became very cold, and she deliberately amplified her voice so that everyone in the audience could hear: "My daughter has nothing to do with your son Fu Yingqi. It is really abominable for you to spread rumors like this to smear my daughter's reputation. This It's not something that can be revealed with just a joke, you have to give us an explanation today!"

  Qin Ying was sweating profusely and looked at Xia Yunwan subconsciously, her eyes revealing a little pleading.

  Xia Yunwan usually does the difficult things for her. She has developed the habit of relying on Xia Yunwan when encountering difficulties. She hoped that Xia Yunwan would come forward and say a few words for her, so that the other party would not make things difficult for her for Xia Yunwan's sake.

  Xia Yunwan met her gaze: "Look what I'm doing? What you did was indeed wrong. Please apologize quickly."

  Qin Ying was dumbfounded.

  How could Xia Yunwan speak for the person on the other side?

  "Sister-in-law..."     People nearby who were watching the excitement and did not mind the matter also advised her: "Apologise, what you did is indeed unreasonable."

  Mrs. Chen also figured out Xia Yunwan's attitude and said to Qin Ying: "You still don't have an explanation. ? Then I will invite you to the police station and talk slowly."

  "No, no, no..."

  If she really went into the police station, her face would be completely lost.

  Qin Ying glared at Xia Yunwan angrily before apologizing. She hated her extremely at this moment.

  I hate that she always seems to be doing her own good but pushes herself into the abyss, leaving her alone to enjoy the happiness on the shore.

  If Xia Yunwan hadn't been so talkative, how could she have caused so much trouble? How would she face her son when she went back...

  Suddenly, a cold look came from upstairs. Qin Ying looked up and saw that it was Mrs. Wang, and her heart was filled with excitement. It's half cold.

  She had worked hard for so long to marry the Wang family, but in the end it was ruined by Xia Yunwan's ginseng.

  Now my son's marriage is completely in trouble. What's more important is that with so many scandals, it may be difficult for my son to find a marriage in the future.

  Qin Ying was heartbroken: "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Chen, Miss Chen. I blame my lack of sense in joking and speaking out of control for a moment..." "

  Don't excuse yourself!" Miss Chen said, "You did this on purpose. You took us with you. The family's name is being flaunted outside, so you must have negotiated a lot of contracts, right? An apology alone is not enough, I want you to issue an apology statement to let everyone know!"

  Qin Ying's heart felt numb, and she just nodded her head.

  It wasn't until Mrs. Chen left with Miss Chen that Qin Ying suddenly collapsed to the ground, muttering: "It's over, it's over now..."

  There were many people watching the joke pointing at her, and Qin Ying couldn't wait to find her. She has never been so embarrassed before when she got into a crack in the ground.

  Xia Yunwan stretched out her hand, but Qin Ying turned her head away angrily, obviously angry.

  Xia Yunwan's voice was a little apologetic: "You told me before that Yingqi and Miss Chen were engaged. When I saw them coming over, I was a little excited and shouted. I didn't expect such a thing to happen..."

  Qin Ying closed her eyes. .

  She knew that Xia Yunwan could not be blamed for this incident, but she really couldn't swallow the feeling in her heart.

  How could all of this have happened if Xia Yunwan hadn't been meddling? !
  "Are you really angry with me?"

  Qin Ying sighed and put her hand on Xia Yunwan's.

  It's not because she forgives Xia Yunwan, but because she still needs her.

  "Sister-in-law, don't blame me. I just can't recover for a while. So many people are laughing at me. After I go back, Fu Cheng doesn't know how he will deal with me, and my son Yingqi..."

  The smile on the corner of Qin Ying's mouth was bitter: "He originally thought I was incompetent. This time I messed up. He doesn't know how he will scold me after I go back."

  Normally, Xia Yunwan would have felt sorry for Qin Ying and would have helped her find a solution, but at this moment, in After knowing Qin Ying's true face, she felt more indifferent.

99. Chapter 99 Qin Ying is a thief2024-02-15 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Xia Yunwan took Qiao Yuan to get to know a circle of important people at the banquet, and gave her a general introduction to their personalities and preferences, although Xia Yunwan knew that Qiao Yuan might know them better than she did.

  After shopping around, Xia Yunwan felt a little tired. She opened her bag and wanted to replace the heavy gemstone earrings on her ears with a pair of lighter ones. Who knows, she rummaged through the bag but couldn't find the spare pair she kept. Diamond stud earrings.

  Qiao Yuan realized something: "What's wrong, auntie, can't you find something?"

  Xia Yunwan nodded and looked at Qin Ying with a heavy gaze: "Have you seen my diamond earrings? The blue diamond ones? "

  She knows that Qin Ying's hands and feet are dirty and always takes away her things when she is not paying attention. She usually knows that she is pitiful and never cares about her because of such a trivial matter.

  Qin Ying paused and shook her head: "I didn't see it, but if you lose it, just throw it away. You have so many earrings and you don't need one."

  At this point, Qin Ying couldn't help gritting her teeth. She had tried every means to get everything. Xia Yunwan doesn't want it and doesn't care.

  Xia Yunwan looked at her coldly and suddenly raised her voice: "My earrings are gone. Who saw my earrings?"

  People on the field looked over because of the sound.

  Xia Yunwan's identity was unusual. Wang Yu, the host of the banquet, came downstairs and

  asked, "What's going on?" Earrings are of great significance to me..."

  Qin Ying interrupted her: "Isn't that just an ordinary earring? What's the significance?"

  Xia Yunwan glanced at her: "That's my earring, you know it better than me. ?"

  Qin Ying fell silent.

  Xia Yunwan said: "That earring is of great significance. Please help me find it. If I find it, I will give you a big thank you."

  Wang Yu nodded hurriedly after hearing this: "Don't worry, I will have people check the surveillance and search carefully. I will definitely I'll give you a treat, Mrs. Fu."

  "Thank you for your hard work."

  Qin Ying's face turned pale inch by inch.

  How come she happened to take the earrings that Xia Yunwan values ​​​​so much, if she had known she would have taken something else...

  Qin Ying took the earrings from the lounge. She was not afraid that Wang Yu would see any surveillance, after all, there was no surveillance in that place at all. But as the battle around her grew bigger and bigger, she became a little panicked and looked at Xia Yunwan to confess to her.

  But she would definitely not say that she stole it, she would just say that she took it by mistake. Anyway, Xia Yunwan treated her so well and she would not embarrass herself... Unexpectedly, before

  Qin Ying touched Xia Yunwan's shoulder, she suddenly saw a waiter running over. He said to Wang Yu: "I, I know who stole it, I just saw it!"

  Wang Yu glanced at Xia Yunwan, who looked anxious: "Who stole it?!"

  The waiter turned his eyes around, and finally focused on Qin Ying, he pointed at Qin Ying and shouted loudly: "It's her, yes, it's her. I saw with my own eyes that she took the earrings from Mrs. Fu's bag. She is the thief!!" The

  waiter's voice was very loud. Everyone on the field looked in Qin Ying's direction.

  Qin Ying covered her bag and glared at the person who ran out of nowhere: "You, you are talking nonsense, how dare you slander me like this! You keep saying that I stole something, where is the evidence? Your eyes are the evidence. ?! Do you believe it or not, I can sue you for slander!!!"

  Qin Ying's voice was strong and powerful, subconsciously convincing.     Who knew that the waiter was not frightened: "I just saw it. You stole the earrings from someone else's bag and put them in your own bag. It's not easy to prove your innocence. You opened the bag and gave me Everyone, take a look and see if you are the thief!"

  Qin Ying was so anxious that she almost jumped up: "Shut up! Where did you get the courage to slander me like this? Don't think that I don't know that you want to smear my reputation! Why should I give you the bag? You have no right to order me, you little guy who brings tea and water!" "

  You don't want to show it to everyone. Are you guilty?!"

  "I'm so guilty. Don't think I am. I didn't know you were here to cause trouble, so I won't tolerate you! Why should I show it to you if you want to see it? Why are you ordering me?!" There was a stalemate on the

  field, and Wang Yu said: "Let's do this. Let's just take a look at the bag. If this waiter is slandering you, how about I kick him out immediately?"

  People around him nodded, thinking this was a good idea. Unexpectedly, Qin Ying still had an angry look on her face:

  "The one who is being slandered. It's not you, of course you don't care! I, Qin Yingxing, sit upright, if I say I haven't done it, I haven't done it!"

  Qiao Yuan frowned slightly and took out her mobile phone according to Xia Yunwan's instructions.

  The next second, two more waiters came forward and claimed that they had witnessed Qin Ying stealing something.

  "You, you guys... farted!!" Qin Ying was so angry that she no longer cared about being polite, and tightly protected her bag with one hand.

  Xia Yunwan spoke up at the right time: "Let them take a look, otherwise it doesn't make sense. You see so many people are watching..."

  Qin Ying still didn't move, and everyone gradually realized something in their hearts and whispered.

  Qin Ying's cheeks became increasingly red.

  The waiter said: "You are so scared and reluctant to let go of the bag because there is stolen goods inside, so you dare not hand it over, right?" "You are

  talking nonsense, what kind of stolen goods can be in here?! Don't talk nonsense here, I, there is nothing I dare not show you..."

  As soon as Qin Ying finished speaking, a waiter took her bag first.

  Qin Ying stamped her foot twice and shouted, "What are you doing?! Give it back to me!"

  She hurried over.

  But it was over. The waiter accurately dug out a pair of blue diamond earrings from the bag. He held it up for Xia Yunwan and others to see clearly: "Look, are you throwing away this pair? I saw it with my own eyes." She stole it!"

  Xia Yunwan looked at the familiar earrings and nodded slowly after taking them: "These are my earrings..."

  Qin Ying seemed to have just reacted and shouted loudly: "I don't know, I don't know. Who put this in my bag? Someone must have deliberately framed me! I really don't know, this is a misunderstanding, sister-in-law, you have to believe me..."

  Xia Yunwan didn't look at her, she just looked at the earrings in her hand intently. Discussions around her started:
  "The witnesses and physical evidence are all there, but Qin Ying still wants to cheat? I didn't expect that she would steal things, even her own family's things. This is too scary. What can we do in the future?" You have to watch your own things and avoid interacting with Qin Ying."

  "I said why I keep losing things one after another. Maybe Qin Ying stole them. She is a habitual thief!"

  "Why did she steal something for nothing? What kind of quirk is this? Isn't the Fu family very rich?"

100. Chapter 100 Sister-in-law, save me2024-02-16 Author: Meow has become a spirit  "What does the Fu family's wealth have to do with her? Who doesn't know that their family is the most depressed? If it weren't for the help of the brothers, they would have fallen into nowhere! Let me tell you... a gambler hanging around in the family, no matter how many My family fortune has been ruined!"

  "Fu Cheng likes to go abroad to gamble. I thought Qin Ying was pitiful before, but now I think about how pitiful a person must be. She can't just steal other people's things no matter how embarrassed she is!"

  ...

  "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law..." Qin Ying was so anxious that she was about to cry. She hoped that Xia Yunwan would open her mouth and explain a few words to her.

  Whether this matter is big or small depends on what Xia Yunwan says.

  Xia Yunwan put away the earrings in her hands and sighed. She looked at Qin Ying and was very considerate: "I know you must have something to hide, otherwise you would definitely not steal my earrings..." There was a rush of

  people around. Sadly, everyone is saying that Xia Yunwan is kind-hearted and Qin Ying is not worthy of her doing this.

  But Qin Ying, the person involved, opened her eyes wide and looked at Xia Yunwan: "You, you..."

  She was counting on Xia Yunwan to help her clear away the suspicion, but what did she mean? Isn't this just admitting that he is a thief?

  "Sister-in-law, I didn't steal this. Those people are talking nonsense. Have you forgotten? Just now you said that there were too many things in the bag, so you gave me the earrings..."

  Qin Ying saw her before she finished speaking. Several policemen walked straight over, and she almost fainted from shock.

  Wang Yu said: "We were arguing just now, so I went to call the police."

  Qin Ying was handcuffed and winked at Xia Yunwan desperately: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, help me..."

  Xia Yunwan said: "Don't worry, I will definitely give you to you. Rescued."

  "You..."

  Qin Ying kicked her legs with resentment on her face: "Let me go! Let me go quickly! Do you know who I am? I'm so brave. Let's see if I don't get caught tomorrow. You are all fired!!"     "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, help me..."

  Qin Ying's voice was so loud that her body was halfway out, and her voice still echoed in the banquet hall.

  Xia Yunwan looked away and expressed her gratitude and apology to Wang Yu: "I was in trouble just now and disturbed the old lady's birthday banquet. I am really sorry. I have prepared several gifts as thanks. You must accept them."

  Wang Yu was flattered: "You are too polite. You lost something on my property. I was responsible for it. This is what I should do."

  Xia Yunwan then went to meet the Chen family's mother and daughter, with a smile on her face Smile: "I'm really sorry, Mrs. Chen."

  Mrs. Chen waved her hand: "It's okay. If I hadn't come here today, I wouldn't have known that my daughter was engaged. Qin Ying is really disgusting, spreading rumors about my daughter like this! It should be It's me who thanks you. Without you, I'm afraid I would still be kept in the dark..."

  Ms. Chen behind her also nodded, with an angry look on her face. She originally despised Fu Yingqi, but she didn't expect him to secretly bind her for so long...

  Xia Yunwan smiled and said nothing.

  Mrs. Chen is still thinking about her daughter's marriage. Her daughter has seen photos of Mrs. Fu's nephew and learned about his family background and education. She is very satisfied and has the idea of ​​​​getting closer to him.

  "Mrs. Fu, your nephew..."

  Miss Chen blushed quietly.

  Xia Yunwan smiled heartily: "He has been here a long time ago. I will take you over to get to know him."

  Miss Chen looked over and saw a thin man not far away, with an elegant and gentle temperament.

  I'm so tired today and have no inspiration (I'm crying with my head in my arms). I'll update today, and it will be 4k as usual tomorrow. Thank you
  book friend 20221121181006700 Baozi for your two monthly passes. Thank you for your support~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 58.2K 18
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
675K 35.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...