(ON HOLD) I read the minds of...

By dreamer_reine

I read the minds of the whole family and I eat the melon, but the cannon fodder wife of the wealthy family wi... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-115
116-130
131-146

41-50

731 7 0
By dreamer_reine

41. Chapter 41 Fortunately, I have Yuan'er2024-01-18 Author: Meow has become a spirit  [After eating such a bursting melon early in the morning, let me take it easy first. ]
  [Han Ling is really a beast. Fortunately, he didn't succeed. Otherwise, it's hard to imagine how much psychological shadow this would have on the person involved. ]
  [Originally, I was still wondering why Han Ling was banned. I didn't expect that there was such a story behind it. Now I can only say that he deserves it! ]
  [I remember that amateur, it seems that the amateur named Qiao Yuan reminded Han Ling yesterday. Did she discover something a long time ago and told Fu Xiyan to be careful about Han Ling? ]
  [It turns out that I thought Qiao Yuan was a villain who sows dissension. Now that I see it, I really misunderstood her. Without her reminder, I simply can't imagine what the consequences would have been. ]
  ...

  After Qiao Yuan woke up, she got the mobile phone from the program crew. The program was paused and they were about to return to the capital after taking a rest.

  Opening his social software at random, Qiao Yuan found that his fans had increased a lot.

  This variety show actually attracts so many fans?
  After taking a closer look at Qiao Yuan, she realized that a large number of people had left messages in her comment area thanking her for her generous action in rescuing Fu Xiyan from the devil's clutches.

  It turned out to be a fan from Fu Xiyan.

  When Qiao Yuan went downstairs, she found that it was quite lively downstairs.

  Many guests were immersed in sleep in the early morning. When they woke up, they found out such a big news, and they all gathered around Fu Xiyan to express their condolences.

  Fu Xiyan's face was still not looking good, but it was much better than the angry look yesterday.

  When he caught a glimpse of Qiao Yuan, he waved his hand: "Sit here. We are going back to the capital soon. Have you packed your luggage?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "It has been packed. How about you?" "

  I It's been packed up a long time ago." He looked disgusted, "I can't stay in this place for a second."

  Qiao Yuan walked over and was stunned for two seconds when she saw the cup in Fu Xiyan's hand.

  Fu Xiyan had a bad feeling when he saw Qiao Yuan staring at the cup in his hand with a strange expression.

  [Hmm... How should I tactfully tell Fu Xiyan that Han Ling stole his cup to drink water? Can he bear it mentally? 】

  Fu Xiyan clenched his fists and threw the cup in his hand into the trash can with a crisp movement. He resisted the nausea and stood up: "I'll go back to the room and wash my hands first."

  Bai Zhou watched him go upstairs quickly, A little confused: "Why is he washing his hands when he is so good?"

  An hour later, Fu Chuan walked in from the door, he was very busy.

  When such a scandal occurs, the show is also affected.

  "Has everyone packed up? If so, let's go. The car is waiting outside."

  "Xiao Yan hasn't come down yet." Bai Zhou said, "I'll ask him to come down."

  A minute later, Fu Xiyan He walked down the stairs helplessly: "I'm ready, let's go."

  After more than an hour's flight, the plane arrived in the capital, and the guests left separately.

  "Fu Chuan!"

  Qiao Yuan heard the voice and saw a slender figure walking towards Fu Chuan. She asked Fu Xiyan next to her: "Who is this girl?" Fu Xiyan

  raised her head and glanced: "It's Sister Wen Ying, my cousin's. ...Qingmei."

  Qiao Yuan saw the girl's classical appearance and gentle temperament, and she liked Fu Chuan at first sight.

  "Fu Chuan is so lucky to be so beautiful."     Fu Xiyan was about to speak but stopped.

  The next second, Qiao Yuan saw Wen Ying being pushed away by Fu Chuan with a cold look on her face.

  Fu Chuan's originally stern face became extremely stinky when he saw Wen Ying: "Why are you here again? Didn't I tell you to stop pestering me?"

  Wen Ying took a step back, but her eyes were still on Fu Chuan. : "I... you said that you hope to see me at first sight every time you get off the plane. I found out about your flight in advance..." "

  I said that? When did I say that?" Fu Chuan looked impatient. : "Your ability to make up lies is getting better and better now. If you are at this level, I will introduce you to the crew as a screenwriter. Stop bothering me. I already have a girlfriend." "

  But I am your girlfriend, Fu Chuan, how could you do this to me? You were obviously not like this before..."

  Fu Chuan looked back at her and saw her with her head lowered and looking hurt. He was inexplicably upset: "Are you suffering from delusional disorder? We have always been We are just friends. If you continue to talk nonsense and spread rumors like this, don't blame me for being rude."

  Qiao Yuan looked confused as to why the two of them were holding different stories, as if they were living in two worlds.

  Sensing the curious gaze cast by Qiao Yuan, Fu Xiyan organized his words: "I don't know how to describe their relationship. They used to have a very good relationship and were a couple. But since half a year ago, my cousin suddenly She was very annoyed and brought a girlfriend back."

  "Huh? How inexplicable? Why does Fu Chuan sound like a scumbag? Did something happen in the middle?" "

  I feel very inexplicable too, but my cousin is both There was no amnesia or a drastic change in temperament. He suddenly brought his girlfriend back, and he no longer wanted to pay attention to Sister Wen Ying. Speaking of which, his girlfriend... seems to have come from Lincheng, which is quite far away from here anyway. My cousin has never been to a remote place like Lincheng, so I really don't understand how they met. Maybe it was an online relationship."

  Qiao Yuan nodded.

  Bai Zhou's urging voice came from the front: "What are you doing standing around? Mom has sent someone to pick you up. Get in the car quickly."

  Qiao Yuan and Fu Xiyan walked over one after the other.

  *
  After hearing about Fu Xiyan's incident, the Fu family stayed awake all night, especially Xia Yunwan. Finally, she spent a long time in the Buddhist hall twisting Buddhist beads before she felt relieved.

  "Thank God, you're okay." Xia Yunwan stroked Fu Xiyan's face, her eyes full of love.

  Fu Xiyan lowered his eyes: "That bastard was beaten very badly by me, so I'm not at a disadvantage."

  Fu Ming patted him on the shoulder: "Be more careful when you go out in the future, and don't get plotted again."

  Fu Xiyan nodded: " Speaking of which, this happened thanks to Qiao Yuan. If she hadn't reminded me, I would have... vomited..."

  Thinking of the disgusting possibility, Fu Xiyan almost vomited.

  "Yuan'er..." Xia Yunwan's eyes lit up, she held Qiao Yuan's hand and said, "Yuan'er, it's fortunate to have you. Having you is really a blessing to our family, a blessing that has been cultivated in several lifetimes."

  Qiao Yuan did not expect that Xia Yunwan would give With such a high opinion of herself, she hurriedly said: "Auntie, you are too flattering to me. I just happened to see Han Ling being sneaky."

  Xia Yunwan certainly knew that Qiao Yuan's ability was more than that, so she smiled and did not refute: " This is your first time on a show, are you getting used to it?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "The air is very fresh, which is good."

  Xia Yunwan smiled and helped her trim her hair: "That's good, I see you guys are eating well there. Vegetarian, if there's anything you want to eat, I'll let the chef make it."

42. Chapter 42 Your family really worships money.2024-01-19 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qiao Yuan thought about it and realized that she had indeed eaten sparingly these days. She held Xia Yunwan's arm intimately and talked about the two dishes.

  Xia Yunwan smiled and nodded repeatedly: "You guys have worked hard all the way. I asked the kitchen to prepare desserts in advance."

  She raised her head: "Zhou'er, Xiaoyan, what do you two want to eat?"

  "Why are you asking me now? Is it because I'm not important at all in your heart? You only have eyes for your future daughter-in-law, how can you accommodate me? I knew I was redundant..." Bai Zhou spoke angrily, turned around and got on building.

  Fu Xiyan shouted: "Zhou'er!"

  Xia Yunwan looked at Bai Zhou's figure hurried upstairs, sighed, and patted his head as if blaming himself: "It's all my fault for not taking good care of her emotions."

  Fu Mingdao "Don't worry, Zhou'er has been in a bad mood these days. I'll go upstairs to persuade her."

  Xia Yunwan nodded: "I'll go and have a look with you." She didn't forget to turn around and said: "Yuan'er, You have to take a good rest during this journey."

  "Okay."

  Xia Yunwan was startled when she saw Qiao Yuan nodding obediently. She subconsciously thought that it would be nice if Bai Zhou was so obedient, but she soon gave up this idea.

  No matter what kind of temper Bai Zhou has, she is still her daughter.

  Qiao Yuan watched Xia Yunwan follow Fu Ming upstairs.

  "Why are you so stunned?"

  Qiao Yuan turned around and realized that Fu Beixiao was standing behind her. He was wearing a business-style windbreaker and had the car keys in his hand. He was looking down at her. He was not wearing glasses and was too excited. The focused gaze actually showed a bit of affection.

  Qiao Yuan turned around and said, "Brother Beixiao, have you just come back from the company?"

  Fu Beixiao nodded and led Qiao Yuan to sit down on the sofa. His voice was somewhat gentle, like a big brother next door who cares about his sister: "This is your first time participating in a show. How do you feel? No one bullied you, right?"

  Qiao Yuan shook her head and her eyes lit up: "It feels like it's over in the blink of an eye. There's so much remuneration for recording one episode of the show. I can buy it." A lot of delicious food."

  Fu Beixiao stopped the smile on his face and asked her seriously: "Is the pocket money not enough? How much living expenses do you have every month?"

  "Fifty thousand is enough, I just think I am making money. I have a greater sense of accomplishment and peace of mind..." Qiao Yuan paused: "I quite like recording programs."

  Fu Beixiao looked at her quietly for two seconds: "I'll give you another hundred thousand."

  "One hundred thousand? ! I can't use so much money..."

  Fu Beixiao smiled and stretched out his hand to rub the top of her furry hair: "Don't wrong yourself, do girls prefer bags and jewelry? If you find something you like, buy it. It's not enough. If you want, ask me again."

  Qiao Yuan almost burst into tears. At this moment, Fu Beixiao seemed to have grown wings and turned into an angel in her eyes: "Thank you, Brother Beixiao."

  Fu Beixiao smiled softly.

  "Meow~~"

  Qiao Yuan looked over in surprise, and sure enough she saw Wuwu walking towards her with lazy steps. As soon as she stretched out her hand, the little fat cat jumped onto the sofa and buried itself in her arms.

  "Meow~meow~"

  Qiao Yuan picked up Wuwu and rubbed its head.

  Wuwu narrowed his jewel-like blue eyes, looking very much enjoying himself.

  "Don't move."

  Qiao Yuan was stunned, and she and Wuwu looked up in the direction of Fu Beixiao.     "Meow?"

  Wu Wu called out, seeming to express his doubts.

  Fu Beixiao held the phone with his slender fingers, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly: "Can I take a photo and send it to Moments?"

  Qiao Yuan was stunned for a moment, nodded, and smiled: "Of course."

  Fu Beixiao tapped his finger, Record the girl's smile.

  "Okay."

  Qiao Yuan moved over with the cat in her arms: "Brother Beixiao, can you add a beauty feature to me? The big-eared dog's special effects are quite good."

  Fu Beixiao raised his head and glanced at her: "It's very beautiful, I think No need to add beauty."

  Qiao Yuan thought that Fu Beixiao was really sweet-tongued, but when she took a closer look, she found that her eyebrows in the photo were curved and she was indeed very beautiful. The ragdoll cat next to him has a pair of spiritual blue eyes, full of fairy spirit.

  "Brother Beixiao, your photography skills are really good."

  "Just restore the beauty." Fu Beixiao said with a smile.

  *
  "I have been fired, and I will no longer be the captain of the security team. This must be your mother's fault. She has long disliked me. Maybe it's your brother, who doesn't like me either." Lin Meng said fiercely. Frowning, the word Sichuan formed on his forehead.

  "No way..." Bai Zhou murmured in disbelief: "My mother wouldn't do this."

  Lin Meng glared when he saw her refuting him: "Who else could it be if she wasn't her? Your mother just can't see it. I've had such a good life, I've probably been thinking of taking revenge on me for a long time... I'm unemployed now, all of this is her fault! I've known for a long time that she's not a good person!"

  "Did my mother...?"

  " What, you don't believe what I said, do you? Do you still want to be with me? I've been like this and you still pretend not to understand?"

  Lin Mang touched his chin irritably: "I've had a smooth life. , who among the people outside didn't call me Brother Lin when they saw it? The only people who have a grudge against me are the people of your Fu family. They are holding back their bad feelings when they see me becoming the captain of the security brigade. They don't want to see me happy."

  Bai Zhou seemed to be embarrassed . He moved: "What should we do, Lin Meng, let me help you find another job, or can I ask you to work in our branch through some connections?"

  Lin Meng rolled his eyes and rejected her: "I won't go. I'm not such a spineless person. It's just that I have changed jobs several times. Your mother is deliberately not making it easy for me..."

  Bai Zhou felt a little resentful in her heart after hearing this, and she said softly. : "Lin Meng, wait for me. I will definitely persuade her when I get home."

  Lin Mang nodded, as if he was satisfied. He suddenly turned his eyes and saw a coat in Bai Zhou's bag. He stretched out his fingers. He pointed: "It seems a little cold. Give me the coat in your bag."

  After hearing this, Bai Zhou hurriedly found the clothes and handed them to him.

  Lin Meng put on his coat and touched the fabric of the sleeves: "It's very smooth. How much does this dress cost? I'll get a set and come back." "

  It seems to be more than 20,000. My mother bought it for me."

  "Two." Thousand?!" Lin Meng's expression changed instantly, and he sneered: "A coat costs tens of thousands, can't you wear it for just a few dozen yuan? Your family is really money-worshipping."

  Bai Zhou thought for a few seconds and nodded.

  Lin Mang touched the fabric of his clothes again and made a tut-tut sound. He looked up and found Bai Zhou was still there. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Why haven't you left yet? Do you want me to invite you out?"

  "No, I'll leave now. , Lin Meng, don't be angry with my mother, I will talk to her carefully so that she will never interfere with your work in the future..." Bai Zhou bent over and left the narrow basement.

  The flash sale is about to begin. Remember to claim it, treasures!

43.Chapter 43 Chilling2024-01-20Author : Meow has become a spirit  During dinner, the Fu family gathered at the dining table, but because Bai Zhou hadn't come back yet, no one used their chopsticks.

  There was a sound of footsteps, and Xia Yunwan saw Bai Zhou approaching, but she scolded her before she could speak.

  "Mom, I never thought you were such a vicious person. You have ruined Lin Meng's future!" Bai Zhou said with tears in his eyes: "What if he doesn't stay with me anymore? You can't bear this mistake." Can you afford it?"

  Fu Beixiao frowned and walked to Bai Zhou's side, his voice a little more serious: "What's wrong with you? How can you talk to mom like this?"

  Fu Xuezhi also said: "Zhou'er, what's the matter with being calm ? Talk to her carefully."

  "I can't communicate with her now, and she actually found someone to fire Lin Meng!"

  Xia Yunwan said: "Did Lin Meng say something nonsense? He is just a security guard, so I have to waste a lot of time. Are you going to fire him?"

  "Stop pretending. Isn't it your fault that Lin Meng was fired so many times? You put all kinds of pressure on him just to make him quit in spite of difficulties, but have you ever thought about me? Do you feel it? Why should you ruin my love!"

  Qiao Yuan took a piece of pastry on the plate and ate it silently.

  [Ma Fu was really unjustly accused. She probably didn't even know where Lin Meng worked, so she was slapped with such a big label inexplicably. Bai Zhou is really ill. He is still immersed in Lin Meng's heroic dream. After a few questions, he can find out that the reason why Lin Meng was fired was because his attitude was too bad and he was complained by the owner. His arrogance is really stable. It's strange to be a security guard. I came to question my mother indiscriminately. How chilling it would be for me to be Fu's mother. 】

  Bai Zhou was stunned and looked slightly nervously in the direction of Xia Yunwan, but at this time Xia Yunwan's face was full of disappointment.

  "Mom, I'm not... Since you said you didn't do it, you have to provide evidence."

  Xia Yunwan suddenly felt tired. Yes, it was very chilling.

  She was so kind to Bai Zhou, but Bai Zhou always helped outsiders deal with her, and she suddenly felt a little tired.

  Xia Yunwan picked up her chopsticks and ate as if nothing had happened: "Because you are an outsider and you don't trust your mother at all. Because of him, you don't know how many times you have quarreled with me... But I still say that you can't be together. , He is not worthy of you."

  Bai Zhou stamped his feet and went upstairs.

  Fu Xuezhi followed up, and the nanny behind him held Bao'er.

  Qiao Yuan looked at Xia Yunwan next to her, feeling vaguely unworthy of her.

  Why bother? When meeting such a white-eyed wolf, she can marry whomever she wants. She will know who is right and who is wrong when she suffers all the hardships. However, Qiao Yuan also knows that these are all based on objective premise. Bai Zhou has been in the Fu family for more than ten years, and their relationship has been very deep.

  Noticing Qiao Yuan's gaze next to her, Xia Yunwan forced a smile and said softly: "I didn't scare you when I got angry just now, did I? Come on, try this dish."

  *
  The old lady of the Fu family contracted the cold just after her eightieth birthday Coupled with the recurrence of old problems, I lost a lot of weight in less than two days. After hearing the news, the children and grandchildren rushed to the old house to visit.

  The Fu family immediately set off to prepare, and Qiao Yuan was naturally among them. Standing next to Xia Yunwan, she felt a bit nervous in Xia Yunwan's worried look.

  Qiao Yuan asked her with concern: "Auntie, are you okay? Why do you look so bad? Why don't you take a rest first?"

  Others looked at Xia Yunwan when they heard the movement.

  Fu Beixiao came over: "Mom..."

  Xia Yunwan shook her head: "I, I'm fine..."

  Fu Ming sighed and held her hand: "Yunwan, why don't you go and rest at home? "

  No." Xia Yunwan said: "How can I not visit the old lady when she is sick? She is so old, how can I feel relieved if she does not visit her?"     "But you know my mother's temper. Back then..." Fu Ming suddenly stopped talking: "Oh, I don't want to see you wronged..."

  Qiao Yuan next to her was a little curious. Could it be that Fu's mother was following What grudges did the old lady have in the past?
  "But I really can't let go if I don't go see her. When the time comes, I will stand farther away and try not to let her get in the way." Xia Yunwan said, "That's it, don't try to persuade me anymore."

  Fu Ming looked at She hesitated to speak, but finally nodded in agreement.

  In the car, Qiao Yuan had been teasing Bao'er. Bao'er was already one month old and was wearing a pink baby clothes. He was still kicking his legs while looking at the rattle in Qiao Yuan's hand, with bright eyes. She couldn't smile yet, but the slightly raised corners of her mouth and her big, dazzling eyes showed that she was very excited.

  Qiao Yuan stretched out his hand and she instinctively held it firmly.

  "Her little hands are so hot." Qiao Yuan sighed.

  Fu Xuezhi smiled, lowered his head and said, "Baoer, do you like your aunt very much? Auntie loves Baoer so much. When Baoer grows up, he must be very, very good to his aunt."

  Baoer kicked his legs happily twice as if in response .

  Qiao Yuan's cheeks turned red inexplicably when she heard the word "aunt". She subconsciously looked at Fu Beixiao who was sitting in the passenger seat. Unexpectedly, Fu Beixiao also turned her head and their eyes met.

  Qiao Yuan quickly looked away.

  Fu Xuezhi watched the interaction between the two, hugged his daughter and smiled.

  The car soon arrived at the old house. Fu Beixiao got out of the car first and took Bao'er out: "We're here, slow down."

  Qiao Yuan got out of the car after Fu Xuezhi.

  This was Qiao Yuan's first time to visit the old house, and he had the impression that the original owner was timid and had never been to the old house many times.

  This is a magnificent Chinese-style courtyard. You can hear the gurgling sound of the stream when you enter the door, and you can see the beautiful scenery of the mountains and rivers as far as the eye can see. You can see the care and attention of the owner. Brick by brick, the courtyard carries the ups and downs of the times.

  The old housekeeper waited at the door, glanced at Xia Yunwan a few more times, and then waved: "Follow me."

  Fu Ming couldn't wait to ask: "How is mom's condition? Is it better?"

  The old housekeeper nodded: "Already Much better, now able to get out of bed and walk around, the old lady is sitting in the room and just had her meal."

  Fu Ming breathed a sigh of relief and nodded.

  *
  "Mom..."

  "Grandma."

  Wen Lanzhi is sitting in a wheelchair with her eyes closed and meditating. She has silver hair on her head but is energetic. She wears a jade ring very elegantly on her thin and white hands. She is elegant and calm. Her face You can get a glimpse of her beauty when she was young.

  After hearing the noise, she raised her head with clear eyes: "You are here? Didn't you say you don't have to come over if you have a small problem? Why are the whole family here?" "

  Mom, you can't hide it from us like this next time." Fu Mingdao.

  Wen Lanzhi nodded, her eyes resting on Qiao Yuan: "Who is this kid? Why does he look familiar?"

44. Chapter 44 The rigid relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law2024-01-20Author : Meow has become a spirit  Fu Ming said: "Mom, you forgot, this is Yuan'er, Bei Xiao's fiancée."

  Wen Lanzhi tapped her head lightly with her well-maintained nails, and smiled softly: "Look at my memory, it turns out to be Xiao'er My fiancée, Yuan'er."

  She stretched out her thin hand towards Qiao Yuan and raised a kind smile on her lips: "Come on, my child, come over and let me take a good look at you."

  Although Wen Lanzhi smiled kindly, Qiao Yuan always felt that she was An unfathomably shrewd person, she subconsciously looked at Fu Beixiao next to her.

  Fu Beixiao's warm hand touched her palm, took her hand and handed it to Wen Lanzhi: "Yuan'er is a little scared of strangers, please be patient, grandma."

  Wen Lanzhi looked at Fu Beixiao with a smile, then nodded, and she touched Holding Qiao Yuan's hand: "Look how white and tender these little hands are, you are really young." She sighed with emotion and then asked: "My child, how old are you this year?"

  "Twenty-one."

  "Twenty-one..." Wen Lanzhi thought about it for a moment and murmured: "Twenty-one years old, that's a few years younger than Xiao'er."

  She raised her head and looked at Qiao Yuan carefully, smiled and nodded: "She is so beautiful, with a full forehead. He looks like a lucky one."

  She patted Qiao Yuan's hand, casually took off the jade ring finger and put it on Qiao Yuan's hand. She held Qiao Yuan's hand and looked at it: "Not bad , I'm a perfect match for you. If you have time to come to the old house, I'll let the chef cook the meals you like."

  Qiao Yuan raised a smile, showing her sweet dimples: "Thank you, grandma, then I will be a frequent visitor here in the future. ."

  Wen Lanzhi looked at her clear and bright big eyes, and was in a daze for a moment, tears actually appeared in her eyes, and she murmured: "Lang'er..."

  Qiao Yuan's eyes were filled with doubts.

  The people around him froze as if they were petrified when they heard the name. The smiles on their faces instantly faded, and their expressions turned somewhat solemn.

  Especially Xia Yunwan, who came in from behind, her face suddenly turned pale, she hurriedly lowered her head, took out a handkerchief and wiped her eyes.

  Seeing the expressions of the people around him, Qiao Yuan realized that the name called by the old lady was very unusual.

  "Lang'er, you finally woke up and came to see your mother?"

  Qiao Yuan didn't know how to respond, because Wen Lanzhi was so excited that she shed tears.

  I don't know how much time passed, but Fu Ming's slightly heavy voice sounded: "Mom... you admit it wrong, this is Yuan'er, not Xiaolang."

  As if she was enlightened, Wen Lanzhi suddenly woke up and looked at the man in front of her who was wiping away her tears. The girl finally realized that this was not her daughter Yulang.

  Wen Langzhi immediately calmed down all her expressions, except for the redness of her eyes. She smiled, but the smile was very forced: "I'm sorry, kid, I scared you. It's all my fault that I'm old and confused."

  "It's okay, grandma. Are you feeling better now?" Qiao Yuan put away her handkerchief.

  Wen Lanzhi looked into Qiao Yuan's bright and concerned eyes and felt that the soft corner of her heart was touched for a moment.

  "I'm fine, don't worry."     Wen Lanzhi looked at Fu Xuezhi and smiled kindly: "Here, bring Bao'er over and let me take a look. The last time I saw her was half a month ago. Let me see if this little girl has gained some weight."

  Fu Xuezhi followed the words and walked over to Wen Lanzhi with Bao'er in her arms: "Grandma, you must take good care of yourself. Bao'er said that she will come to you often in the future to be filial to you."

  Wen Lanzhi nodded repeatedly and reached out to touch her. Bao'er's cheeks: "Good boy..."

  Wen Langzhi's lips were painted with red lipstick, which made her look good, but she was a little tired at the moment. She had sent her greetings to all her children and grandchildren about their lives and studies. Again. Finally, her eyes rested on Xia Yunwan, who was standing by the door frame, but she moved her eyes back within two seconds. She moved her mouth but still didn't say anything. She raised her head slightly tiredly and said, "I'm a little tired.

  " As soon as she landed, she saw someone walking in the door. This person was wearing a luxurious red dress and a conspicuous gemstone necklace around her neck. She walked in with a bag on her shoulder and a hearty smile on her face: "Hey, my eldest brother and his family are all here. "

  "Fourth Aunt."

  Qin Ying responded. She was about to move forward when she suddenly noticed something. She turned around and looked at Xia Yunwan: "Hey, sister-in-law, are you here?"

  She glanced at Wen Lanzhi again, and then She smiled and said, "That's right. There are always obstacles that the family cannot overcome. What happened to Yulang happened more than 20 years ago. She had such a good relationship with her sister-in-law at that time. She definitely didn't want her mother to be separated from her sister-in-law. Yes, our family and our beauty are more important than anything else." It

  was too late for Fu Ming to stop him: "Why are you mentioning this all of a sudden?"

  Xia Yunwan's face turned a little paler.

  Wen Langzhi held the handkerchief and coughed violently for a while. Her face was weak. She got better after taking the medicine handed over by the old housekeeper, but her face was still pale. She operated the wheelchair in her hand: "I'm going to see Lang'er. ."

  Before she left, she gave Xia Yunwan a serious look, which seemed to be a reminder and a warning: "You are not allowed to follow me."

  After the old lady left, Qin Ying said with a mournful face: "Sister-in-law, what's going on? Did I say something I shouldn't have said and messed up the matter?"

  Xia Yunwan reluctantly shook her head.

  Qiao Yuan saw the stiff mother-in-law-daughter-in-law relationship between the old lady and Xia Yunwan, and this seemed to be related to "Yulang".

  Qiao Yuan asked Fu Xiyan about this while walking in the old house: "The old lady recognized me as 'Yulang'. Who is Yulang?"

  Fu Xiyan looked to the side and sighed: "Fu Yulang is Our aunt is grandma's youngest and only daughter. It's normal that you haven't heard of her name, because grandma doesn't like people to mention it."

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "I just saw the relationship between the old lady and my aunt. It's a bit strange, is it because of my aunt?"

  Fu Xiyan looked around more cautiously this time. After making sure there was no one around, he spoke: "It's a long story, and I heard it by chance. My mother and my aunt were very good friends back then. Once they had a conflict. My aunt drove to chase my mother to explain who knew they had met a kidnapper. In the end..."

  Qiao Yuan frowned: "In the end, my aunt had an accident. ?"

  Fu Xiyan's expression was rare and he nodded: "The purpose of those kidnappers was not for money. They kidnapped the Fu family to avenge their loss in the shopping mall. Mom and aunt spent a lot of effort to escape, and aunt tried to lure the kidnappers away. He rolled down the hillside. After he was rescued, he was diagnosed as a vegetative state due to brain damage. The doctor said that the chance of waking up was very small. It might take a year, ten years, or never to wake up."

  "And this year is already the twentieth. It has been four years, and the doctor said that my aunt... is basically unlikely to wake up."

45. Chapter 45 The accident twenty-four years ago2024-01-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Qiao Yuan nodded slowly, it turned out to be this reason.

  Fu Xiyan sighed: "Hey, things in the world are unpredictable. These cannot be explained in a few words. Since my aunt's accident, my mother and grandma have been in great pain..."

  *
  Wen Lanzhi came to Fu Yulang's bedroom and saw the furnishings here It has continued to look the same for more than 20 years. After so many years, many old styles have been eliminated or even malfunctioned. Wen Langzhi insisted that the housekeeper purchase the exact same items, just to keep the original look of her daughter's bedroom, just like it was more than 20 years ago. Years ago, it seemed like nothing had happened yet.

  Lying quietly on the bed was a pale-faced woman. Since her vital signs could only be maintained through various medicines over the years, she had become extremely thin. Her originally plump and rosy cheeks had shriveled up, and the pair of eyes that were once known as " "The most beautiful hand in the piano world" has become extremely thin, and the joints are clearly visible.

  Wen Langzhi couldn't help but shed tears when she glanced at the photos on the table and saw her daughter lying on the bed relying on injections of medicine to survive. She took the clean wet towel from the servant and wiped it carefully on Fu Yulang's cheeks, neck, and arms...

  Fu Yulang was her most beloved child, not only because she was the youngest and the only daughter in the family, but also because she He is the child who is most like her, both in temperament and talent in playing the piano. She has been talented since she was a child, and was invited to participate in national-level performances as a teenager. Many people call her her successor, and she is even better than her predecessors. The media evaluates her as a genius in the music industry and the most promising pianist. Home.

  His daughter should have had a bright future and a free life, but all of this was ruined by an accident more than 20 years ago. Geniuses emerge in endlessly, and her daughter has been forgotten by many people...

  Wen Langzhi tightly He held Fu Yulang's hand: "Lang'er, Mom dreamed of your dad again yesterday. He said that I was too lonely and wanted to take me away. But how could Mom be so relieved to leave? How could Mom be willing to leave you behind."

  She paused and sighed: "Your eldest brother and sister-in-law's family came over just now, bringing your niece, nephew, daughter-in-law, and niece. I couldn't help but lose my temper with your sister-in-law..." Wen Lanzhi smiled bitterly and said: "If If you were still sober, you would have made trouble with me a long time ago."

  "I know that she cannot be blamed for what happened back then. What happened back then was an accident and she was also the victim, but..."

  Wen Lanzhi choked up and said, "I don't care what happened. Even though I can't get over this hurdle in my heart, I will think of you whenever I see her. I'm thinking if you didn't quarrel at that time, if she didn't leave in anger, if our search and rescue team could move faster, wouldn't it, wouldn't it? None of this will happen. Will you still be alive and kicking by your mother's side..." "

  Lang'er, if you can hear me, can you talk to your mother? It's been twenty-four years..."

  responded to her There was silence, and the person on the bed was still pale and motionless.

  *
  The Wen family and the Fu family are family friends. When Wen Ying heard that the old lady was sick, she hurried over to visit. She called Fu Chuan before she came, but there was a busy signal on the other side, so Wen Ying came to the old house by herself.

  "Miss Wen, are you here to visit the old lady?"

  Wen Ying held her bag and nodded.

  The old housekeeper was confused: "It's not a coincidence that you came here. The old lady is in Miss Yulang's room. I don't want anyone to disturb her for a while."

  Wen Ying nodded and said, "It doesn't matter, I can wait here. I really can't let go without seeing the nanny's condition with my own eyes."

  The old housekeeper nodded, bowed and stretched out his hand: "Miss Wen, please come this way."

  Wen Ying nodded, followed the housekeeper in a white dress. .

  Wen Ying had been to the old house many times and followed the old housekeeper with ease. She waited on the sofa in the living room and accepted the fruit tea handed over by the old housekeeper.

  "Lemon jasmine tea, I remember this is Miss Wen's favorite."

  Wen Ying took it and thanked her: "Thank you, I didn't expect you to still remember..."     About half an hour later, the old housekeeper came over and said, "Miss Wen, the old lady has gone back to her room. Come upstairs with me."

  Wen Ying put the cup in her hand on the table in front of her and tidied herself up. He took off his clothes and followed the old housekeeper upstairs.

  "Xiaoying, are you here?"

  Wen Ying nodded and stepped forward: "Grandma, are you feeling better?"

  Wen Lanzhi nodded: "You are much better." She seemed to have thought of something and looked around: "Where's Fu Chuan? He didn't come with you?"

  A bit of bitterness came out of Wen Ying's throat. She didn't know how to explain that Fu Chuan hadn't contacted her for a month. Ever since he went out to collect shooting materials, he began to become indifferent to himself, and even claimed to have a girlfriend.

  Wen Ying didn't know why Fu Chuan wanted to hide from her. She thought he might have something to hide. She believed in him, and she was willing to wait for the day when he would open his heart to her.

  "Fu Chuan... he has been busy with the crew. He has prepared a new variety show. He doesn't have much time recently."

  Wen Lanzhi nodded and didn't think much about it. She just smiled and said: "You two grew up together and have a deep relationship. , confirming the relationship as soon as possible while you are young, it is not wise to wait and see."

  Wen Ying nodded, but there was a bit of sadness in her heart.

  Wen Lanzhi watched Wen Ying grow up and regarded her as half a granddaughter, and asked her kindly about her current situation.

  After a while, Wen Ying saw the sleepiness and exhaustion on Wen Lanzhi's face and said goodbye: "Grandma, I'm relieved to see you're fine. You can take a good rest and I'll come see you another day."

  Wen Lanzhi kindly said Smiling: "Okay."

  Wen Ying held on to the handrail of the stairs, but at the corner she met the person downstairs.

  Her face instantly turned pale, she held onto the armrest tightly, and her body trembled slightly.

  "Ah Chuan, what are you looking at?" The charming voice brought back Fu Chuan's thoughts, and he shook his head: "It's okay, I saw an acquaintance."

  Xu Yao lifted his chin, her charming face full of possessiveness: "Huh, not even acquaintances. You can only look at me. I don't allow you to look at other women."

  Fu Chuan smiled and nodded: "Okay, just look at you."

  Wen Ying ran downstairs quickly, almost falling down on the way, she was condescending Looking at Fu Chuan and the woman holding his arm intimately, her voice was trembling:
  "Fu Chuan...she, who is she?"

  Wen Ying's tone made Fu Chuan frown: "Why do you question me? I'll tell you Are you familiar?"

  Xu Yao looked at Wen Ying, a dark light flashed in her eyes, and she said with a smile: "I should be the one to ask you, who are you? What is your relationship with my boyfriend?"

46. ​​Chapter 46 The intricate triangle relationship2024-01-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Wen Ying was stunned for a moment, and she fell into thinking.

  Yes, what is her relationship with Fu Chuan? Their childhood sweethearts grew up together and their relationship was far beyond what anyone else could compare to. They just had to open the last layer of window paper.

  She and Fu Chuan were both emotionally slow people and took relationships very seriously. When Fu Chuan went out to collect materials, he said he would give her a surprise when he came back. At that time, her heart was beating violently. She had a premonition of something, but who knew what was waiting for her? Fu Chuan's boredom and his charming girlfriend.

  Wen Ying looked at Fu Chuan's cold eyebrows. She didn't believe that everything in the past could be wiped out in an instant. They had experienced so much together, how could Fu Chuan change just by saying...

  Wen Ying firmly believed that Fu Chuan had his own reasons. He must have some compelling reason to choose to distance himself.

  "Fu Chuan, do you have any difficulties? Tell me and share it with me, okay? I will face it with you, just like before. I can't stand your cold violence. Can you please stop doing this to me... "

  Fu Chuan was stunned for a moment. He frowned and felt an indescribable feeling facing Wen Ying's tearful eyes. This feeling made him extremely irritated.

  "Can you please stop pestering me, let alone saying these inexplicable words to me? I hope you can have a sense of propriety and stop getting close to me all the time. This has caused a lot of trouble to me and my girlfriend. "Fu Chuan looked at Xu Yao beside him, his cold eyes full of tenderness:

  "I love her very much. I only love her in my life. If some of my inappropriate actions in the past made you misunderstand something, I apologize to you and hope you won't pester us anymore."

  Xu Yao held Fu Chuan's arm, raised her head and smiled sweetly at him, then turned to the pale Wen Ying and said, "Did you hear that? ? You have to be discerning, don't come over like a fly, it's really annoying."

  Wen Ying looked at Fu Chuan, her heart full of confusion and sadness.

  "Grandma is still upstairs, let me take you there." Fu Chuan looked away and whispered to Xu Yao. He held Xu Yao's hand and passed by Wen Ying.

  The moment he passed by, he suddenly heard a scream. Fu Chuan quickly took Xu Yao into his arms and prevented her from falling down the stairs.

  Wen Ying felt herself being pushed suddenly, and her lower back hit the handrail of the stairs behind her. Because of the severe pain, she did not dare to move for a while and only maintained a stiff stance.

  Xu Yao huddled in Fu Chuan's arms, her little face wrinkled together: "Ah Chuan, it hurts so much. My foot seems to be twisted. I can't move. My foot hurts so much..."

  Fu Chuan knelt down to check on her. He stretched out his hand and rubbed his ankle, his voice full of panic: "Is it better?"

  "It seems... it seems to be better."

  Fu Chuan breathed a sigh of relief and stood up straight.

  Xu Yao raised her head and said pitifully: "I just suddenly felt someone push me. Fortunately, I kept holding your hand, otherwise..."

  Fu Chuan looked in Wen Ying's direction in disbelief: "You... "

  Wen Ying recovered a little and said anxiously: "I didn't push her, she fell down by herself, she, she just pushed me! This is, this is her deliberately framed me!"

  Xu Yao shed tears. Holding Fu Chuan's hand: "It's whatever she says. I know it's not easy for her. I heard that you two grew up together. She must have had a crush on you for so long..."

  She shook her head. Shaking Fu Chuan's hand: "Ah Chuan, you better not have a conflict with her because of me. You are childhood sweethearts, and I don't want to ruin your relationship because of me." "

  You..." Wen Ying couldn't argue.

  Fu Chuan's face was very ugly. She looked at Wen Ying: "Why have you become like this? I don't think you are like this. I didn't expect you to be so vicious and evil-minded to harm Xu Yao..."

  He lowered his eyes: "In this case , we'd better not have any contact in the future, I don't need a friend like you."     Wen Ying swayed: "Fu Chuan...we have known each other for so many years, and you don't believe me at all?"

  "The facts are right in front of you, how can you expect me to believe you? Considering our friendship for so many years, this is My warning to you, if you still dare to take action against Xu Yao, don't blame me for being ruthless."

  Wen Ying looked at him in disbelief, her eyes turning red inch by inch.

  Suddenly a voice sounded.

  "She didn't do it, I saw it!"

  Qiao Yuan walked over quickly. Faced with this complicated triangle relationship, she ate in the corner for a while before she understood.

  Fu Xiyan followed her, also immersed in the melon he had just eaten. He said: "I also saw that Sister Wen Ying never reached out, but..."

  His eyes stopped on Xu Yao: "On the contrary, it was you. , you just pushed Sister Wen Ying, how can you push her back now?"

  Xu Yao's expression changed, she huddled in Fu Chuan's arms and called him softly: "Ah Chuan, if I'm not wrong, they are also friends of you and Wen Ying, right? Sure enough, I If you don't want the people around you to treat you well, then... let's break up. I don't want to be slandered like this."

  "Why should we slander you when we have no enmity with you?" Fu Xiyan frowned: "It's full of lies."

  Qiao Yuan looked at Fu Chuan's expression. His eyes were always on Xu Yao. It was obvious that he was biased towards Xu Yao and would not listen to what they said.

  As expected, Fu Chuan's face turned slightly cold: "I don't know what Wen Ying said to you, but my only girlfriend is Xu Yao. Don't get involved in things that shouldn't be involved."

  Fu Xiyan was almost furious: "Cousin, I think after you met this woman, you might even have your brain stolen."

  Fu Chuan frowned: "Xiao Yan, how can you talk?"

  Fu Xiyan looked coldly at Xu in Fu Chuan's arms. Yao: "You hide in other people's arms and don't dare to see people, right? I'm born to hate people like you who talk about trains. There must have been servants passing by just now. Let's call them together and ask them one by one who pushed them. Who."

  "Achuan..." Xu Yao's painful voice sounded, and she bent down: "My feet hurt so much. Are my feet going to be crippled? Achuan..."

  Fu Xizhen was stunned: "Didn't you sprain your feet? Why are you holding your waist?"

  Qiao Yuan poked Fu Xiyan's arm and gave him a "shh" gesture.

  Now Fu Chuan is like King Zhou who was confused by Daji. No matter how they explain, Fu Chuan will not listen.

  Fu Chuan picked Xu Yao up and got angry at Fu Xiyan for the first time: "When did you still have the heart to joke after this? When did you have such a naughty personality?"

  Fu Xiyan stood there and felt aggrieved by being scolded.

  "Achuan..."

  "Be patient, and the pain will subside soon." Fu Chuan hurriedly carried Xu Yao downstairs to find a doctor.

47.Chapter 47 Zhouer is too willful2024-01-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  Wen Ying watched helplessly as Fu Chuan carried Xu Yao around her and went downstairs. She lowered her eyes lonely, and her gentle eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of gray.

  The pain in her lower back flared up again, and she shivered in pain.

  Seeing Wen Ying's condition, Qiao Yuan seemed to have thought of something and hurriedly walked to her side: "Are you okay? Does your waist hurt?"

  Qiao Yuan's concern made Wen Ying warm up a little. She gritted her teeth and sweat broke out on her forehead. Despite this, she still shook her head and said: "I'm fine."

  "Now is not the time to show off." Qiao Yuan looked at Fu Xiyan: "Can you contact the doctor here?"

  Fu Xiyan nodded: "I'll give it to Dr. Zhang right now. Call."

  Wen Ying's injury was on her lower back. Fu Xiyan had already left the room first. Qiao Yuan applied a layer of ointment on Wen Ying according to Dr. Zhang's instructions: "Apply this ointment twice a day. The doctor said It'll be fine in a week, remember not to get wet."

  Wen Ying's muffled voice came: "Thank you...thank you for having you."

  Wen Ying held Qiao Yuan's hand and sat up from the bed, she said: "Forgot Please introduce yourself, my name is Wen Ying."

  "My name is Qiao Yuan."

  Wen Ying smiled, as gentle as her name: "I remember you, you are Brother Beixiao's fiancée, right? By the way, I I've seen you on TV... that variety show directed by Fu Chuan."

  A ringtone rang, Wen Ying took out her mobile phone and looked at it: "It must be my mother who urged me to go back."

  Qiao Yuan was a little confused. Worried: "Does your waist still hurt? Can you walk around?"

  Wen Ying had already gotten out of bed. She shook her head and said, "It's much better now. Thank you. I'll treat you to dinner another day, so I'll leave first."

  Qiao Yuan nodded. , watching Wen Ying's figure disappear in front of her.

  *
  Jingyi is approaching its 70th anniversary, and all departments of the school are very busy. The club Qiao Yuan joined is the school's publicity department, which is mainly responsible for the publicity work of the school anniversary.

  The task assigned to Qiao Yuan was relatively easy. She needed to cooperate with a senior sister to design promotional slogans.

  After the design work was finished, it was already five o'clock in the evening. The senior sister raised her head and glanced at the sky outside: "It turns out it's already so late. Thank you for your hard work, senior sister. I will print out the renderings tomorrow and show the final result to the minister. As a result, if there are no problems, our work is done."

  The senior sister put the drawing paper on the table into her backpack. She smiled at Qiao Yuan: "Our task today ends here. , I'm leaving first."

  Qiao Yuan nodded: "

  Goodbye, senior sister." After packing his bag, Qiao Yuan was about to leave the self-study classroom when he was suddenly stopped by someone.

  The monitor was a fat boy with a trendy Korean haircut and black-rimmed glasses. He gasped slightly: "So you are really here. I have been looking for you for a long time."

  Qiao Yuan wrapped her bag On the shoulder: "Monitor, what's the matter?"

  The monitor said: "Didn't you sign up for the school anniversary performance some time ago? The instructor asked me to come over and ask about your progress. You and Bai Zhou are the only ones in our class who signed up. You two work hard to bring back a trophy for our class."

  If it hadn't been for the monitor's reminder, Qiao Yuan would have almost forgotten about it. The registration for the performance was registered by the original host. She hasn't practiced much since she came here. It seems that she will have to work harder in the next few days.

  Seeing that Qiao Yuan suddenly stopped talking, the monitor asked in confusion: "Why don't you talk? Is the progress slower now? Then you have to work harder, there are only a few days until the school anniversary." "

  Okay, don't worry, monitor, I will Be prepared."

  The squad leader nodded: "Okay, then I'll go back and follow up with the instructor, but don't be too nervous, you will lose if you are too full."

  Qiao Yuan came to the school gate with her bag and found it quickly. The driver who came to pick him up opened the door and only saw Fu Xiyan.

  Fu Xiyan's long legs were crossed and he glanced at Qiao Yuan and said, "Why did you get out of school so late today? Didn't you have no class in the last period?"

  Qiao Yuan came in with his head lowered and sat next to Fu Xiyan: "I was just here Discuss with the senior sister about the slogan."

  "School anniversary?"

  Qiao Yuan nodded.     "It turns out that there are really people who join such a boring department."

  "It's just for credit."

  Qiao Yuan saw that the driver had started the engine: "Where is Bai Zhou?"

  Fu Xiyan's face faded a little: "She left a long time ago, she was anxious to follow Lin Meng went on a date and went home to change clothes."

  Qiao Yuan nodded, but she didn't find it strange at all. She seemed to have thought of something: "By the way, did you sign up for a program on the school anniversary?"

  "No, I have a concert tour that day. Yes, but it's a pity that I can't watch her performance..."

  *
  As soon as Qiao Yuan entered the living room, she saw Xia Yunwan sitting on the sofa approving documents, but her face was shrouded in dark clouds. She had been in this state since she came back from her old house yesterday. .

  Fu Xuezhi was beside her to comfort her.

  Qiao Yuan walked over and said with a smile: "Auntie, I learned a new magic trick today. Do you want to see it?"

  Xia Yunwan looked up and saw Qiao Yuan and smiled: "What magic trick?"

  Qiao Yuan took out a tissue and wiped it It ignited, my fingers were wrapped around the tissue, and the next second the burning tissue turned into a bouquet of roses.

  She handed the rose over: "Give it to your aunt."

  Xia Yunwan opened her eyes wide in surprise, took the rose from Qiao Yuan's hand with a smile, and finally smiled happily: "Thank you Yuan'er, it's a beautiful rose, I'm very happy I like it. That fire just now... your hand is not injured, right? Let me take a look."

  Qiao Yuan smiled and shook her head: "The fire was just a cover-up, a magic trick I just learned."

  Fu Xuezhi said with a smile: "Indeed It's very interesting. Yuan'er, please remember to teach me when you are free. I will also use this trick to make my mother happy."

  Qiao Yuan responded: "No problem."

  Brisk footsteps were heard upstairs. It turned out to be Bai Zhou coming downstairs in a skirt. , with light makeup on her face, she looked shy and sweet like a girl.

  Xia Yunwan had been in a bad mood for the past two days. Seeing Bai Zhou like this, she thought of the annoying Lin Meng: "Zhou'er, where are you going?"

  Bai Zhou paused, and there was an unnatural look on his face: " I'm going out on a date."

  "Who are you dating?"

  "...Lin Mang."

  "You're not allowed to go."

  Bai Zhou seemed to be completely unaware of what was wrong with Xia Yunwan's face: "Why?! I'm already an adult, you Why are you interfering with my freedom?!"

  "I am your mother!"

  Bai Zhou stamped his foot angrily: "You always look at me like you are guarding a criminal, your desire for control really makes me suffocate!"

  She Went upstairs in tears.

  Xia Yunwan's face became even worse, and her head hurt because of her anger. She stretched out her hand to hold her head.

  "Mom, are you okay?" Fu Xuezhi massaged Xia Yunwan's temples: "Are you feeling better?"

  Xia Yunwan said nothing.

  Fu Xuezhi sighed: "Zhou'er is too willful."

48.Chapter 48 School Anniversary Performance2024-01-21 Author: Meow has become a spirit  The day of the school anniversary soon came, and Qiao Yuan had already practiced the dance she had prepared in advance very skillfully, ensuring that there would be no mistakes.

  She can prepare her own clothes for the school anniversary performance. The issue of clothes has really bothered her for a while. The dress prepared by the school was good, but it was still far from the effect she wanted. It happened that Fu Xuezhi gave her a small dress the day before yesterday. The white dress was light and textured, which was exactly what she wanted.

  After Qiao Yuan changed her clothes, she walked out of the dressing room. The dressing room was crowded with girls. Their eyes lit up when they saw Qiao Yuan, and they all asked her where she bought her clothes and her lipstick color.

  "Wow, whose little beauty is this?" Cheng Lin walked over with the same surprise on her face: "Yuan'er, you are so beautiful today, especially this dress, it's amazing! Come on, turn around and let me take a look. "

  The back of the skirt is designed with a bow, exposing some fair skin.

  Cheng Lin nodded repeatedly: "Not bad, not bad, she's really good-looking."

  Qiao Yuan walked to the mirror and took a look: "Sister, you have really good taste."

  A cheerful laughter sounded, and Qiao Yuan felt that the laughter sounded familiar to her. Turning around, he saw a girl holding Bai Zhou's hand intimately: "Zhou'er, do you think I look good like this?"

  When the girl turned around, Qiao Yuan realized that this person was Fu Qingqing, the daughter of Fu Beixiao's fourth aunt. , and the reason why Qiao Yuan has an impression of her is that she has a very good relationship with Bai Zhou, and she often comes to play with Bai Zhou. She has a loud voice, and she can hear her calling Bai Zhou's name from the third floor.

  Qiao Yuan's eyes moved downwards, and when she saw the skirt Fu Qingqing was wearing, she instantly knew that she was facing the most embarrassing situation at this time:
  wearing different clothes! ! !
  Bai Zhou held Fu Qingqing's hand and coaxed her: "You're good-looking, of course you're good-looking. You're

  the prettiest." When he caught a glimpse of Qiao Yuan not far away, Bai Zhou couldn't help but smile.

  "Zhou'er, what are you looking at?" Fu Qingqing's confused voice sounded. She followed Bai Zhou's gaze and looked over. When she saw Qiao Yuan, her smile froze and her eyes widened in disbelief.

  It is said that wearing matching clothes is not scary, whoever is ugly will be embarrassed.

  This little white dress is skin-toned, and only people with fair skin can wear it. Fu Qingqing has dark skin like her father, and she feels inferior because of it. She struggled for a long time when wearing this dress, and finally she said to Bai Zhou I lost my mind in the compliment.

  Looking at Qiao Yuan's fair skin and slender waist, Fu Qingqing couldn't help biting her lower lip, her eyes filled with anger. No one had ever dared to offend her like this!

  She stepped forward in a few steps and said fiercely to Qiao Yuan: "Now, immediately, immediately, quickly change the dress you are wearing! Qiao Yuan, you don't deserve to wear the same clothes as me!" The

  people around her were originally Before they realized it, they all looked at the two of them after hearing Fu Qingqing's words.

  "Hey, why are they matching clothes? Not only are the colors the same, but the styles are also very similar." "

  Qiao Yuan looks great in this dress, very elegant."

  "Why did Fu Qingqing choose a white one if her skin is so dark? The dress, this obviously doesn't suit her? She even asked Qiao Yuan to change the dress. In my opinion, she should be the one to change it!"

  ...

  The comments around her made Fu Qingqing feel even more embarrassed. She looked at Qiao Yuan ordered: "Hurry up and change!"

  Fu Qingqing's arrogant and unreasonable words made Qiao Yuan subconsciously unhappy: "I won't change, these are the clothes I have prepared for a long time." "

  Hey." Cheng Lin couldn't help but frown: "Fu Qingqing, why are you so domineering? Why does Yuan'er have to change clothes? If you don't like matching clothes, just change them yourself. Why are you ordering others?!" "

  You... okay, you guys!" Fu Qingqing glared: " Just wait and see!"     She turned to Bai Zhou and said, "We don't know the same as them, Zhou'er, let's go!"

  Seeing Fu Qingqing leave, Cheng Lin couldn't help complaining: "Why is she still like this after so many years..."

  Qiao Yuan sorted it out. own clothes, decided not to pay attention to this episode.

  The performance has already started on the stage, but there are still several programs before Qiao Yuan's performance.

  Jingyi attaches great importance to the 70th anniversary of its school. It not only invited back outstanding alumni from all walks of life, but also extended invitations to prominent figures in Beijing to attend this feast.

  While waiting for the performance, Qiao Yuan suddenly remembered that Fu Beixiao had said that he would attend the school anniversary event on behalf of the Fu family.

  Qiao Yuan came to the stage and looked around, but she still couldn't find Fu Beixiao.

  Could it be that he didn't come over because he was busy with work?
  Qiao Yuan felt a little disappointed. When she was about to go back, she saw Cheng Yusheng sitting in the audience, next to the principal in the front row. He was wearing a formal white suit, and his hair was styled back to reveal a mole on his forehead. He was full of aristocratic temperament and was very conspicuous among the shiny forehead in the front row.

  Cheng Yusheng was fiddling with the ring in his hand boredly. Suddenly he raised his head and narrowed his peach blossom eyes. His gaze was accurately locked on Qiao Yuan. He slightly raised the corner of his mouth and waved to her as a greeting.

  Qiao Yuan judged that he was probably in a good mood today, so he waved and returned to the backstage.

  Cheng Lin was sitting on a chair playing with her manicure: "Yuan'er, did you just go out?" "

  I went to take a look under the stage and saw your brother."

  "My brother? He came here today too? This kid is quite hidden. Ah, he didn't even tell me, let's see if I don't deal with him when I get back!"

  Suddenly, there was a burst of violent cheers and applause from the front desk, and Qiao Yuan faintly heard Bai Zhou's name.

  Qiao Yuan remembered seeing Bai Zhou practicing when she was at home. Her dancing was beautiful and her dancing foundation was very solid. It was not surprising that she could cause such a big sensation.

  After a while, Bai Zhou returned to the dressing room backstage. She was dancing classical dance today. She was wearing a moon-white dress with exquisite workmanship. There was a wooden hairpin on her head, which made her look even more... The fairy who eats the fireworks of the world. There was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead due to the dance just now, but the corners of her lips were raised, showing that she was in a very good mood.

  "Zhou'er, you dance very well. I heard that you started learning dance when you were very young. Can you give me some guidance when you have time?" "

  And me and me, Zhou'er, what you danced just now was so beautiful. Come on, I heard everyone in the audience shouting your name. You are indeed the school beauty of our Jingyi School, and you are indeed worthy of your name!" "

  Zhou'er will be very popular in the future with your level. Remember to give it to me later. Sign your name, you will be a big star in the future!"

  ...

  There were footsteps nearby, and Qiao Yuan looked at the senior sister next to her.

  "Qiao Yuan, it's your turn to perform next, so be ready."

  Thank you MA-031-707 Baozi for the ten monthly tickets (flashed up with a rose in his mouth)

49. Chapter 49 Stay away from Qiao Yuan2024-01-29Author : Meow has become a spirit  Chapter 49 Stay away from Qiao Yuan

  "Next, our classmates from Class 8 of the Performance Department will bring us the dance "Sinking in the Sea"!"

  Applause rang out, Qiao Yuan walked on the stage with her skirt in hand, she bowed gently towards the bottom, without saying a word. I thought about it but saw an unexpected person.

  Fu Beixiao had already sat in the front row at some point. He was particularly eye-catching in a luxurious black suit, with his white knuckles resting on the table and his legs naturally crossed.

  When he noticed Qiao Yuan, his originally indifferent dark eyes suddenly revealed a hint of smile.

  Qiao Yuan also slightly raised the corners of her lips.

  Cheng Yusheng, who was sitting underneath, glanced at Qiao Yuan and then looked at Fu Beixiao next to him, with a hint of teasing in his smile: "They are indeed an affectionate and unmarried couple. They flirt with each other even after seeing each other for a moment. It's really enviable. !"

  Fu Beixiao looked at him, his dark eyes shining dangerously under the transparent lenses, and he warned: "Stay away from Qiao Yuan."

  Cheng Yusheng's eyes flashed with surprise, and then he laughed loudly: "Stay away from her? Have you misunderstood something? She and I are ordinary friends at best?"

  "I mean..." Fu Beixiao paused, his eyes sharp: "You don't need to communicate with each other, ordinary friends No need."

  "You're really overbearing, but why?"

  "You don't deserve it."

  "I don't deserve it?" Cheng Yusheng couldn't help smiling: "Mr. Fu, do you have any prejudice against me? Do I need it? Do you need to prove yourself?"

  Fu Beixiao looked at him coldly and said as if he was impatient: "Do you still need me to detail the things you did in the past with you one by one?"

  Cheng Yusheng smiled: "Okay, I understand, a gentleman never takes what others like."

  As the soothing and lyrical music sounded, the girl on the stage stretched her waist like a butterfly fluttering its wings. Her steps were light and her dancing posture was graceful. The soft halo of light hit her face, like a cute and lively elf accidentally wandering into the forest.

  As the last beat sounded, the dance fell into darkness for a moment, and everyone below could not help but open their eyes wide, as if the elf had disappeared before their eyes.

  The venue was silent for a moment. As the lights on the stage turned on again, the pure white figure appeared in front of her again. She bowed gently, her beautiful big eyes were smiling, and there was thunderous applause.

  "Oh my god, who was that just now? Why is it so beautiful? My heart melts..." "

  Like an elf, it's so cute. It seems that the level of this year's performance has been significantly improved!"

  " Who is the beauty from Class 6 just now? I was so excited that I forgot about it. Does anyone have contact information?" "

  It's better not to think about it. I heard that she has a fiancé, and Qiao Yuan's family is very rich. Every day They are all picked up and dropped off by drivers. They are destined not to be accessible to losers like us, so we should save our money!"

  "Ah? Fiancé? She actually has a fiancé. I am really sad, really sad..."

  ...

  The audience below was talking a lot.

  The leaders in the front row also turned their heads to talk.

  Fu Beixiao's eyes followed that playful figure closely, and he didn't recover until he completely disappeared. Feeling his chest beating more violently than before, he frowned slightly and sat in the back seat, looking away uncomfortably.

  As soon as Qiao Yuan returned to the backstage, she was surrounded by many people talking.

  "Qiao Yuan, you are so secretive. When did you dance so well? I've never seen you show it before. This time I saw you really shocked me. You must dance more in the future if you dance so beautifully. Show it!"

  "Ah, Qiao Yuan, you are so awesome! How did you do that turn around just now? Can you teach me, please..."     "I'm so beautiful when I look at you backstage. You're so cute. Can I touch your face?" ... It was

  the

  first time that Qiao Yuan received so many compliments, and she responded one by one. What girls say.

  After a while, Qiao Yuan broke out of the encirclement and walked to Cheng Lin's side.

  Cheng Lin looked at her with a smile: "It seems that sometimes being too popular is not necessarily a good thing. Look at how tired our Yuan'er is."

  Cheng Lin took out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat from Qiao Yuan's forehead. : "I was just watching your performance from behind. You must be very tired after dancing for so long. Come on, take a break."

  "Okay." Qiao Yuan responded and sat down next to Cheng Lin. .

  After an unknown amount of time, the performance in front of the stage ended, and after the leader's speech, it came to the last awards ceremony.

  Qiao Yuan deservedly won the first prize. After her name, Bai Zhou was also called to receive the award, which was also the first prize.

  Finally, the camera was set up in front, and all the award-winning guests took a group photo together.

  By coincidence, Bai Zhou was standing next to Qiao Yuan. She glanced at the brightly smiling girl next to her and gritted her teeth tightly.

  Originally, she wanted to take this opportunity to show off her determination to kill Qiao Yuan. Who knew that Qiao Yuan actually won the award with her? Bai Zhou couldn't help but turned over in Qiao Yuan's direction. Roll your eyes.

  "Qiao Yuan! Qiao Yuan! Qiao Yuan, look here!"

  "Qiao Yuan, you are so beautiful! You dance well too!!"

  ...

  After hearing the shouts of the people below, Bai Zhou's face It was completely dark, and she clenched her hands tightly.

  Usually, people below would shout her name loudly, and she was always the most noticed and popular one in the audience. But now all of this has been taken away by Qiao Yuan. Just like Qiao Yuan took away his family, he also spared no effort in taking away his own glory!

  Bai Zhou looked at the side face of the person next to him and looked into her bright eyes.

  Why, why did she take everything from her so innocently and nonchalantly...

  It's really hateful!
  "The fifth female student from the left in the first row..."

  Bai Zhou counted and found that he was the fifth from the left in the first row.

  "Yes, it's you, stop looking at other people, stop rolling your eyes, we can't take pictures with you like this!" There were

  sneers from all around, Bai Zhou wanted to bury her head in the ground, she couldn't help but turned on Qiao Yuan again He rolled his eyes, and then quickly adjusted his expression to show his most beautiful and moving side.

  With a click, the group photo ended, and Qiao Yuan returned to the dressing room to pack her things.

  Cheng Lin did not sign up for the show. She came here to accompany Qiao Yuan. After helping Qiao Yuan pack his things for a while, she asked with a smile: "Yuan'er, what are your plans next? I plan to go to the mall, you Do you want to go and have a look with me?"

  Qiao Yuan thought for a moment that she had no other arrangements, so she nodded and said: "Okay, let's go together."

  Qiao Yuan and Cheng Lin felt a touch of warmth as soon as they stepped out of the dressing room. A malicious look.

  (End of chapter)

50.Chapter 50 Maintenance2024-01-22Author : Meow has become a spirit  That line of sight was particularly strong, and it was difficult for Qiao Yuan to ignore it. She couldn't help but follow that line of sight and look over.

  Fu Qingqing was talking to someone at this time. She had put on a blue dress and had a big black and white bow on her head, looking a bit playful and cute.

  Fu Qingqing noticed Qiao Yuan's gaze and did not shy away from her. Her eyes showed disgust without concealment.

  "Qingqing, I heard that classmate Qiao from Class 6 is your sister-in-law. She is so good-looking. You two have such a good relationship. You actually wore a sister outfit to perform today. It is really enviable. If I It would be great if my sister-in-law could have such a good relationship with me!"

  Fu Qingqing glared angrily after hearing this: "What are you talking about? Who is pretending to be a sister and who has a good relationship with her? I, Fu Qingqing, am a serious person. The daughter of the Eight Classics is not something that any cat or dog can get. Is she qualified to be my friend?"

  She sneered: "You are talking about sister-in-law, just listen to her bragging, I have never admitted it. She is my sister-in-law. Their family shamelessly asked for this marriage contract because they were kind to my cousin's family. Before, how could people like them be qualified to live in our Fu family! To put it bluntly, She is just a beggar wagging her tail!!"

  "Ah? Qingqing, are you telling the truth? Qiao Yuan and his family asked for a marriage shamelessly? This look is too ugly!" "

  I just said there is something wrong, It turns out that she deliberately wore the same clothes as you to tease you. This kind of person is very scheming! She is a mean person!" "

  Ah...Qiao Yuan turned out to be this kind of person. Fortunately, Qingqing, you reminded me. It seems that I'll keep her distance from her from now on."

  ...

  Listening to Fu Qingqing's shameless slander, Qiao Yuan stepped forward in a few steps.

  Fu Qingqing said reluctantly:
  "Our family just pities her. Who knew she really couldn't tell herself apart? It's so ridiculous!"

  "Who are you calling ridiculous?"

  A deep voice filled with anger sounded, making people's scalp numb. .

  Fu Qingqing looked over in disbelief. When she saw Fu Beixiao's gloomy face, her feet went weak: "Cousin, cousin, why are you here?!" "How

  could I hear such a wonderful speech from you if I wasn't here ? She

  glanced at Qiao Yuan and then at Fu Beixiao, with a slight sweat on her forehead: "I, I just..."

  Fu Qingqing was taught by her mother not to provoke Fu Beixiao since she was a child, because her cousin had a bad temper, no. Easy to mess with.

  "Shameless, beggar...are these the words you use to describe your cousin-in-law?"

  Fu Qingqing broke out in cold sweat on her forehead: "I, I..."

  Fu Beixiao laughed: "It seems that what grandma said is true. After three years of studying abroad, Studying abroad will make your temper even more indulgent. I am your cousin. If your fourth uncle and your fourth aunt don't have time to take care of you, then I don't mind teaching you myself, lest others say that you are uneducated and have disgraced us. Family's face."

  "You..." Fu Qingqing's eyes widened in disbelief. She didn't expect Fu Beixiao to speak so harshly and show no mercy to her. Tears were already hanging in her eyes, and Fu Qingqing's lips trembled. : "You, cousin, you actually said that I am uneducated?!"

  Fu Qingqing said angrily with tears in her eyes: "Cousin, why are you so partial? Qiao Yuan deliberately wore the same dress as me to make me look embarrassed, such a woman with ulterior motives , you are still talking to her?!"

  "Qiao Yuan is wearing the same dress as you?"

  Fu Qingqing wiped her tears: "Why did I lie to you? I was wearing a white dress just now and I changed it because I felt too embarrassed. Yes, Qiao Yuan deliberately imitated me and wanted to embarrass me!"

  "How do you know that Qiao Yuan deliberately imitated you? She doesn't even know what your dress looks like, and the clothes she is wearing were given to her by her eldest sister. You Do you want to say that the eldest sister did something wrong?" Fu Beixiao narrowed his eyes.

  "I, I..." Fu Qingqing was panicked and could hardly speak clearly: "Of course I didn't..."     "Whoever suggested the dress you wear should find her fault instead of blaming all the faults on an innocent person."

  Fu Qingqing subconsciously thought of Bai Zhou and then shook her head: "No, this It can't be..."

  Bai Zhou was walking this way. When she heard Fu Beixiao's words, her feet froze in place. Facing Fu Beixiao's angry gaze, she lowered her head unconsciously.

  Fu Beixiao lowered his eyes: "Apologise to your cousin."

  Fu Qingqing glanced at Qiao Yuan and then at her angry cousin, and said reluctantly: "I'm sorry..." "

  That's what the fourth uncle and the fourth aunt are like. Did you teach me to apologize?"

  Fu Qingqing's tears forced out of her eyes again: "I'm sorry Qiao Yuan, it's all my fault for being so arrogant, you just, you just..."

  She turned her head and apologized choked with sobs: "Just forgive me."

  After leaving these words, Fu Qingqing wiped away tears and rushed out of the crowd.

  "What? It turns out it's Fu Qingqing who is spreading the rumor. He probably arranged it because he didn't want to deal with Qiao Yuan."

  "Is this Qiao Yuan's fiancé? He's really handsome, talented and pretty, but he looks familiar. ..."

  "Fu Qingqing is from the Fu family, and this man is Fu Qingqing's cousin, which means he is also from the Fu family!" "

  This is too sweet. I'm so excited about this. The two of them are so cute. What a perfect match! No wonder Qiao Yuan has never accepted other people's confessions. If I had such a handsome and rich fiancé, I would definitely look down on other people!" ... After

  Fu

  Qingqing left, Qiao Yuan walked over and followed her. Fu Beixiao thanked her: "Thank you for helping me out, Brother Beixiao."

  Qiao Yuan did not take off her makeup, she still looked like she was on stage. When Fu Beixiao saw her, he thought of the elves dancing on the stage again, and his mind suddenly moved: "It's okay. "

  Brother Beixiao, why are you here?"

  "I stopped by to ask if you want to go home?"

  Qiao Yuan remembered the agreement she had made with Cheng Lin: "No, Brother Beixiao, I want to go shopping with Xiaolin.   You go back first."   Fu

  Beixiao nodded and said, "I'll take you there.   " Where is Wan? Brother took this photo for you?"   Qin Ying stared at the necklace around Xia Yunwan's neck with a faint light in her eyes.   Xia Yunwan touched the necklace around her neck and smiled: "Yes, this is the anniversary gift he gave me, and I also gave him a watch in return."   Qin Ying clicked her tongue: "Oh, this is so funny. As an old married couple, you still pay attention to these anniversary gifts. After more than half of your life, why do you need to pay attention to these things? We can't get the interest of young people, so we can just live our lives honestly."   Qin Ying said with a dry smile, while As he spoke, he touched his bare neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1.2M 64.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
557K 45.9K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...