Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication♡
PLAYLIST♡
Characters♡
✨Chapter:1✨
✨Chapter:2✨
💕 NEW COVER 💕
✨Chapter:3✨
✨Chapter:4✨
✨Chapter:5✨
✨Chapter:6✨
✨Chapter:7✨
✨Chapter:8✨
✨Chapter:9✨
✨Chapter:10✨
✨Chapter:11✨
✨Chapter:12✨
✨Chapter:13✨
✨Chapter:14✨
✨Chapter:15✨
✨Chapter:16✨
✨Chapter:17✨
✨Chapter:18✨
✨Chapter:19✨
✨Chapter:20✨
✨Chapter:21✨
✨Chapter:22✨
✨Chapter:23✨
✨Chapter:24✨
✨Chapter:25✨
✨Chapter:26✨
✨Chapter:27✨
✨Chapter:29✨
✨Chapter:30✨
✨Chapter:31✨
✨Chapter:32✨
✨Chapter:33✨
✨Chapter:34✨
✨Chapter:35✨
✨Chapter:36✨
✨Chapter:37✨
✨Chapter:38✨
✨Chapter:39✨
✨Chapter:40✨
✨Chapter:41✨
✨Chapter:42✨
✨Chapter:43✨
✨Chapter:44✨
✨Chapter:45✨
✨Chapter:46✨
✨Chapter:47✨
✨Chapter:48✨
✨Chapter:49✨
✨Chapter:50✨
✨Chapter:51✨
✨Chapter:52✨
✨Chapter:53✨
✨Chapter:54✨
✨Chapter:55✨
✨Chapter:56✨
✨Chapter:57✨
✨Chapter:58✨

✨Chapter:28✨

3.8K 183 93
By Tara_says

Life is to be lived,
Not regretted.!
.
.
.
Hey hey hey🙈💗.
.
.
.
Ekansh's POV

Currently I am in the garden listening to shits of my best friend about why he didn't attended my marriage.

"Sorry Ekansh I was very ill." He said.

"Okay." I replied as I know this man is lying. He didn't liked me getting married to Akshara and well I don't know the reason.

"By the way how's bhabi?" He asked.

"You should call and ask her." I replied.

"Ohh I would love to. But I don't have her number." He said.

"You have." I said.

"No I don't." He said.

"Don't you have Surbhi's number?" I said.

"I do. But why would I call her?" He asked.

"Because she is your Bhabhi." I said.

"WHAT?" He shouted on the call.

"See Ekansh if you liked Surbhi you should have tell me before but now that you are married we can't do anything." He said.

He is literally the dumbest thing.

"Stfu Arjun. Now listen what exactly happened...... " I narrated him the whole thing.

"Oo em gee." He said.

"Now I believe in destiny." He said again.

"What destiny?" I said.

"Surbhi was destined to marry you." He said.

I wasn't speaking anything.

"Listen Ekansh." He said.

"Hmm."

"Please don't behave bad with her. She is the kindest and purest soul I know. She did all this just to save Disha." He said.

"Hmm." I just hummed in response.

"Okay bye. It's getting late." He said and hang up the call.

Arjun was right. Working with her made me realise that she isn't someone who broke anyone's trust. She is just too kind and yeah dumb too. It wasn't her fault technically. Ahhh!!! I don't what to do! Let's see what more destiny brings to us.

I sighed and went toward my room.
.
.
I entered the room and saw her walking here and there fastly. She stopped when she saw me and came near me.

"Ekansh sir trust me it wasn't completely my fault. I was just trying to help. I didn't want to marry you and I know you don't want to marry me too. Please forgive me for creating this mess. Trust me i won't tell anyone about our marriage. I will leave to my house tomorrow. I don't expect anything from you and this marriage . And we can file a divorce too after 6 months." She was speaking non-stop.

I don't know why but her words kinda hurts me. What does she mean she don't expect anything from this marriage and she will leave tomorrow. Now this house is hers too. She is my wife.

She wants divorce too.

I looked at her and then went toward the night stand to bring a glass of water.

"Wifey thak gyi hogi itna bolke. Lo pani piyo." I said and handled her the glass of water.
(Wifey you must be tired after speaking this much.)

"Drink." I said. And she followed.

"Now listen only to me. First You are not going anywhere. You are my wife and this is your house." I said.

Author's POV

"And second I will not give you divorce wifey so chill." Ekansh said while coming closer to Surbhi.

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. Due to his sudden reaction Surbhi placed her hands on his shoulder.

"Trust me wifey. I will never leave you. Ever." He whispered huskily in her ears.

"Wh-y?" She asked after hearing his strange talks.

"Because you are my wife. Mrs. Surbhi Ekansh Raghuvanshi." He said and smirked.

"Now I am going to change." He said and went to bathroom.
.
.
.
After 10 minutes he came and saw Surbhi sitting on the edge of bed.

When she saw he coming out of bathroom she stood up from the bed and went near him.

"Sir. I-i Don't have my clothes here." She said while looking down.

"Um.. You can borrow my shirt but pants won't fit you. You can ask a dress from Disha." He said.

She nodded and went toward Disha's  room to get a dress.

Ekansh took his laptop and layed on the bed's one corner.
.
.
.
After 20 minutes Surbhi entered the room while wearing this

She came near the bed. Ekansh directed his focus from his laptop to her.

She took the pillow from the bed and went near the couch to sleep. Ekansh was watching all her actions. When she layed down on the couch he broke his silence.

"Why are you sleeping there? It's uncomfortable to sit on couch." He said.

"No no I am fine here." She replied.

"This bed is big enough for two people. You can sleep here too. I won't eat you." He said.

"It's okay sir. You sleep on the bed I am fine here." She said and turned around. Now her back was facing Ekansh.

He sighed and stood up from the bed and walk toward her.

He picked her up from the couch in his arms.

"Choriye mujhe." She said.

"Kbhi nhi." He replied.

He placed her on the bed.

"I was fine there. Why did you carried me here?" She said.

"My wish." He said.

"You can't do this." She said.

"I can do many things. Karke dikhau?" He said.

She shaked her head as no.

"Good girl. Now sleep." He said and patted her head.

He layed down on his side. And closed his eyes. Surbhi was just sitting on the bed.

"Ab kya lori gau tab soyengi aap." He said . (Should I sing Lullaby to make you sleep.)
Surbhi looked into his direction and saw his eyes were closed.

"Ajib prani hai." She mumbled and layed down having no other option.
(He is strange.)

After sometime She turned her head toward his direction and saw him sleeping. She didn't know she was staring at him but she was.

"Mujhe kal nihar lena abhi soh jao." He said.
(You can stare me tomorrow sleep now.)

Surbhi quickly turned toward her side.

"I wasn't staring at you." She defend herself.

"You also know you are lying." He said.

She didn't speak anything further.
.
.
Poor Surbhi wasn't able to sleep as it was difficult for her to fall asleep on bed other than her owns.

Suddenly she felt hand on her stomach. Hugging her.Due to this her breath hitched.

She turned toward to see this hand belongs to none other than her husband who was sleeping while hugging her.

She was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Eka-nsh sir." She whispered slowly.

He didn't said anything as he was in deep sleep.

She decided not to disturb his sleep and let him do what he is doing.

She too tried to close her eyes. After sometime sleep consumed her. Now both were sleeping while hugging each other.
.
.
.
So yeah that's it for today🌻

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙈.

See ya soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.8K 35
・𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒...
237K 15.5K 36
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...
174K 9.8K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.6M 17.9K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...