Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

9.8K 297 225
By hotformilfs

Monday arrives, and I find myself waking up before my alarm goes off. The sun peeks through the branches of the tree outside my window, casting a golden hue across my room. It's quite peaceful looking outside as the warm sun touches my skin. The world completely asleep save for a few early risers walking their dogs or out for a jog.

Making my way to the bathroom, I step into the shower and freshen up. Today is said to be the hottest day of the year, so I mentally prepare myself. Realizing that enduring the day in long sleeves will be unbearable, I opt for a tight-fitting skirt paired with a short-sleeved shirt. I also grab my lightest cardigan and slip it on. That way, I can easily take it off if necessary, but also have the option to cover up if I feel uncomfortable.

It's still early, so I decide to take Diva for a walk to the nearby dog park. She eagerly leads the way, clearly excited. Upon arrival, I recognize a few familiar faces and decide to let Diva off her leash. She immediately joins in the play with the other dogs while I find a spot to sit on one of the benches. I relax completely as the warmth of the sun embraces my skin.

After twenty minutes, I call Diva back, and we head back home. It's 7:40, and with school starting at 8:30, I still have plenty of time to make it there.
As we arrive home, Dad rushes out while Mom is busy making pancakes.

"Hi, Dad. Bye, Dad," I say as he dashes out the door.

"Bye, honey! See you tonight," he calls after me.

"Where were you?" Mom questions as she hands me a plate.

"To the dog park. I was up early and decided to take Diva out for a walk," I reply, filling my plate with a few pancakes. Mid-bite, I suddenly realize that I don't have access to a car, meaning I'll have to walk to school. Mom leaves in five minutes, and she's headed in the opposite direction, so I can't ask for a ride.

"Shit," I mutter.

"What's wrong?" Mom asks.

"I just realized I don't have a car, so I'll have to walk," I explain, glancing at the clock.

"Well, you better get going. It's not too far by car, but walking can take a while," she advises, packing a few items for me to take.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll see you tonight! Bye," I say, slipping on my shoes and rushing out the door.

As I near the school parking lot, the bell rings, signaling the start of classes. I break into a quick run, eager to make it inside on time. Rushing past my locker, I grab my English book. Though I'm only ten minutes late, I'm unsure of how Ms. Anderson will react to tardiness. I knock on the door, hearing a faint "come in" from the other side. I push open the door and step into the classroom.

"Look who decided to join todays lesson," Ms. Anderson remarks annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I had to walk he-" I begin to explain.

"I don't care. You're late and disrupting my lesson. Sit down and be quiet," she snaps, cutting me off. Quickly, I take a seat, trying to compose myself. With my heart still racing from the sprint on the hottest day of the year, I focus on regulating my breathing as Ms. Anderson resumes her lesson.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer whispers beside me.

"I'm fine. Just had to walk to school," I whisper back, but before I can finish, someone clears their throat.

"Late to class, interrupting my lesson, and now you're also talking?" Ms. Anderson's stern gaze meets mine. "You've earned yourself another detention."

"Seriously?!" I whisper. If she heard my remark, she does a good job of ignoring it.

The bell rings, and I hastily pack up my belongings, rushing to leave the classroom. I hear Ms. Anderson calling my name, but I ignore it. If she questions me later, I'll just claim I didn't hear her—I'm already too far away. I can't bear to face her right now. It's frustrating how she's always pleasant outside of class, yet constantly picks on me during lessons. It just doesn't seem fair.

As the day progresses, I inform my parents that I'll be late again. They don't really question it, which I'm grateful for. During lunchtime, Jennifer and I sit outside in the shade of some trees.

"Excited for detention?" Jennifer asks me with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not at all. I'm really fed up with her right now. She's so infuriating," I vent.

"She is, but she likes you and I think she resents you for it," Jennifer explains.

"I doubt it. I think she just can't stand me," I sigh, laying down and closing my eyes. "Guess we'll find out. Maybe she'll be in a better mood."

"Yeah, maybe she will," She agrees and lays down next to me.

As the bell rings we get up and part our ways again.

• • •

The last bell rings and I head over to detention. The door stands open so I knock to let her know of my presence.

"Come in, Emily," Ms. Anderson calls out, her eyes still fixed on her computer screen. I enter and move towards a seat, but before I can sit down, she interrupts, "I didn't say you could sit down." She peers at me over the rims of her glasses, then rises from her desk. As she strides towards the door, she pushes her glasses up onto her head. Damn that's so hot.

She approaches me, and I step back until I'm pressed against a desk. Leaning in close, she whispers in my ear, her warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "You know, I could dress code you. Your skirt is way too short," she teases, her fingers tracing down the side of my body, skimming the hem of my skirt. My breath hitches as her touch sends tingles through me. She smirks, clearly enjoying my reaction. "So much for ignoring me, huh? Just like you did this morning."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I stammer, feeling flustered under her gaze.

"I called out to you this morning, but you ignored me. And don't try to deny it, I know you heard me," she whispers, pushing my skirt up slightly. Goosebumps rise on my skin, and she notices. "How's ignoring me working out for you now?" she taunts, pushing my skirt up further.

Taking a deep breath, I push her hands away, my frustration mounting. I refuse to give in to her, no matter how much I crave her touch. I have to stand my ground.

"You can't treat me poorly one moment and then expect me to welcome your advances the next. That's not how it works, at least not for me." I say crossing my arms, not knowing where the confidence is coming from.

She rolls her eyes, gathering her belongings, leaving me puzzled by her sudden actions.

"Let's go," she instructs, opening the door.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because you have detention and I'm your teacher, so do as you're told." She responds, already walking outside. I follow her, trying to grasp where we're going as we head toward unfamiliar doors that I've never seen open before. She unlocks them and holds one open for me, gesturing for me to enter. I step inside, greeted by rows of books, realizing it's a library. I've never known we had one at school.

"Where are we?" I question, still unsure of our purpose here.

"Where do you think we are?" she asks, rolling her eyes once more before explaining, "It's the old library, and the headmaster wants to reopen it. I took the job on me to oversee it during detention hours, and since I know you like books, I thought you might like to help today."

Her words bring a wide smile to my face, and I struggle to contain my excitement as I reply, "I'd love to." I'm still mad at her, but this just might make me forget about that.

"Great, let's start by organizing some books," she says, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

As we're organising and rearranging books we start talking. It's starts with small talk, but soon enough we're on a more delicate topic.

"Why did you get a divorce?" I ask, looking through a book and placing it with historical fiction.

"He cheated on me with a younger woman. Then divorced me, married her and moved countries," she states casually.

"You speak of it as though it doesn't affect you," I observe, and she sighs.

"Because I've moved on. He wasn't a good husband. I'm relieved it's behind me," she explains.

"If I'm overstepping, please say so, but why wasn't he a good husband? Did he hurt you?" I ask shyly.

"No. It wasn't like that. He just didn't really know how to love. You could say he was absent and when he was home he was verbally abusive." she shares, managing a smile but there is a pained expression on her face as she remembers the hurtful words.

"You didn't deserve that. You deserve someone who loves you more than anything and someone who'd do anything for you." I say focusing my attention completely on her. Tears glisten in her eyes, and she struggles to hold them back. I move closer, offering a hug, but she pushes me away.

"I'm fine, I don't need you to comfort me," she sniffs as she looks down. I go in for the hug anyway and she wraps her arms around me. I hold her close as she begins to sob.

"It's okay," I reassure her, and she responds by hugging me even tighter before finally letting go.

She wipes away her tears and admits, "God, this is so embarrassing," with a chuckle. "I'm sorry you have to see this," she apologises and a strand of hair falls across her face.

"You don't have to apologise." I assure her, gently tucking the strand of hair behind her ear. My hand lingers there, and she places hers on my arm, stopping me from moving it away. Our eyes meet, and hers drift down to my lips. She takes a step closer, pressing her body against mine, but I don't move. I don't want to move. She's breathing heavier and looks back up to my eyes. Asking me if it's okay. As much as I want to kiss her, I shake my head softly. She's overwhelmed with all kinds of emotions and I'd feel like I'd be using her if I kiss her now.

"We shouldn't," I whisper, our bodies still pressed together. "You don't know what you want right now."

"I do know what I want," she whispers back, her gaze returning to my lips.

"It's complicated," I reply softly.

"It doesn't have to be," she insists, locking eyes with me once more. Before I can say anything, the school bell cuts me off, making her take a step back.

"Do you need a ride home? I heard you say you had to walk this morning." She says still holding eye contact.

"I don't think that's a really good idea." I reply, gathering my things.

"I insist. You've taken me home twice," she insists, and I nod, following her to the parking lot.

The whole drive is silent. When we pull up to my house, I unfasten my seatbelt and turn to her.

"Thank you for the ride," I say softly before reaching for the door handle. "I'll see you tomorrow, miss."

"Emily," she says as she tugs at my arm. I turn around and look at her. "It's Hannah."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Hannah," I say with a smile before getting out of the car. I walk across the street and go inside my house. My parents are still at work, so I greet Diva and head to my room.

I'm so conflicted with my own emotions as much as hers. She said she knows what she wants, but I felt like her emotions were making her feel things that weren't real.
What if I got it wrong and stopped her from kissing me and now she'll never want to do it again? I'm starting to overthink every little detail and it is making me feel crazy. I'll just have to take things one day at a time and see what happens.

A/N

A little shorter than usual but I hope you liked it! Please let me know if there are things you'd like to see! I'd love to write them in!

Also a big thank you for all the support! It's makes me happy to see you're all enjoying the story<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 137 12
Grace Gresley is a 17 year old girl in her last year of school. She is reserved, quiet, and kind. She doesn't like socialising with new people and pr...
1.8M 51.7K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
58K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...
864K 24.1K 35
*** before you read*** this book has mention of drug abuse, abusive relationships, suicide and rape that might trigger viewers. The 18 year old Rache...