The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?

773 27 2
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Reporter "On Breaking New Of Gotham City! There is a new hero vigilante who living in the Gotham city by himself and they say he was brutal and insane like Batman...but more less than Batman...and let us showing this picture." He said and showing the image with picture of Moon Knight by himself.

Reporter: "Who is this mysterious stranger? Is he something familiar than Batman? Or maybe he was the one who kill many criminals around in the city by himself and none of them were got away from this vigilante. But this poor woman is here for the interrogate with the policemen and she say this vigilante had a name is...Moon Knight."

Reporter: "Who is Moon Knight? Where did he came from? Let's find out more information about him." He said and then the TV was turn off right away and there was an middle age man who sat on the desk by himself and this man was an police member. He had a mustache brown and brown short hair with white patch beside on his head with right and left and this man had a name is...Gordon.

Commissioner Gordon.

James Worthington "Jim" Gordon is Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department and one of Batman's most trusted allies. Created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, he first appeared in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939) and served as one of Batman's first supporting character. In most incarnations, Gordon is the police commissioner of Gotham City. He shares the hero's deep commitment of ridding the dark and corrupting city of crime.

In Golden and Silver Ages, Gordon fully trusts and is even somewhat dependent on Batman. Since the 1980s, he is somewhat skeptical of Batman's vigilante method but recognizes the necessity of Batman and the two have a mutual respect and tacit friendship. Gordon was the husband of Barbara Kean Gordon and Sarah Essen Gordon, and the father of Barbara Gordon, the second Batgirl and original Oracle. Some continuities have depicted him to have villainous sons, including James Gordon, Jr. and Anthony Gordon. Gordon is an important part of the Batman mythos and has appeared alongside most versions of the character.

Commissioner Gordon: "Any idea who is this vigilante really is?" He asked the two detectives who were sat there...one Asian American woman name is Ellen Yin and other partner was African American man name is Matthew.

Ellen Yin.

Matthew McConaughey.

Ellen: "He is seems to be assassin, sir." She said to him.

Commissioner Gordon: "You are right about it, Detective Lin...this vigilante was seems to be violent and he take no criminals...and he always kill them when he avenge the innocent." He said to Ellen.

Matt: "Yeah, that's what the new say about this guy...this guy could be dangerous or maybe something worst. So what do you want us to do with him?" He asked him and make the commissioner Gordon tell the two of them that they need to be careful about Batman or Moon Knight that the two of them can be appeared anytime and when...but one thing is that they saw his deadly move and he was dangerous...Moon Knight is dangerous killing machine.

Commissioner Gordon: "I want you two to be careful about him." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both got up from the chairs where they were sit and they are heading out by themselves. Then the man who was sat there by himself and look at the picture of Moon Knight again and make him was thought in his mind and he need to know who is this vigilante really is.

Commissioner Gordon: "Who are you, Moon Knight?" He asked himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was sleeping in the bed by himself and he just laying there and sleeping on the bed like a baby. There was a young man laying on the bed by himself and he was definitely teenage boy...age of his was 18 year old and he had a black hair with tan skin for himself and make him was laying there and get some sleep because he was turn into Moon Knight and fighting some criminals by himself.

(Y/N) (L/N) Specter.

He was a-

Ya know it

He was a-

I was walking down the street

When out the corner of my eye

I saw a pretty little thing approaching me

She said, I've never seen a man

Who looks so all alone

Uh, could you use a little company?

If you pay the right price

Your evening will be nice

And you can go and send me on my way

I said, "You're such a sweet young thing

Why'd you do this to yourself?"

She looked at me and this is what she said

Khonshu: "Wake up, my son....It's time for you going to school." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Give me 6 minutes before I am sleeping again." He said to him and then Khonshu waste no time and zapped him and make (Y/N) was surprise with yelp little bit and then (Y/N) groaning up and tired for doing this and make him was tries to got up from the bed. When (Y/N) felt someone was sleepy and heavily on top of (Y/N) and looks like his girlfriend is still sleeping on the bed with him.

"Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked

Money don't grow on trees

I got bills to pay

I got mouths to feed

There ain't nothing in this world for free

I know I can't slow down

I can't hold back

Though you know

I wish I could

Oh, no there ain't no rest for the wicked

Until we close our eyes for good"

Not even 15 minutes later

I'm still walking down the street

When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight

And then he swept up from behind

He put a gun up to my head

He made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight

He said, "Give me all you've got

I want your money not your life

But if you try to make a move, I won't think twice"

I told him, "You can have my cash

But first you know I got to ask

What made you want to live this kind of life?"

He said, "There ain't no rest for the wicked

Money don't grow on trees

I got bills to pay

I got mouths to feed

There ain't nothing in this world for free

I know I can't slow down

I can't hold back

Though you know, I wish I could

Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked

Until we close our eyes for good"

The person who was laying on the bed with (Y/N) and make him was stare at the beautiful Asian female and she is...pretty cute and she had a black short long hair and she wore a black bras and panties on. Then she slowly opened her eyes out and make her tries to wake up already and she looking at (Y/N) who stare down at him and make him smile at her and she does the same thing too.

(Y/N): "Morning, Cassandra.~" He said to her.

Cassandra Cain AKA Batgirl/Orphan.

Cass: "Hello, (Y/N).~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was pulled into kissing by her and the two of them were kissing passionate and finally they both let go of each others and then they still staring and put their heads together and smile.

(Y/N): "How's sleeping?" He asked her.

Cass: "It is good.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle*" That's good for what I heard...by the way...let's get a shower right now...and I'm going to make breakfast and prepare for school and that's us are going.~" He said to her.

Cass: "Yeah.~" She said to him.

Yeah

You know it

He was a-

You know it

He was a-

Well, now a couple hours passed

And I was sitting at my house

The day was winding down and coming to an end

And so I turned on the TV

And flipped it over to the news

And what I saw I almost couldn't comprehend

I saw a preacher man in cuffs

He'd taken money from the church

He'd stuffed his bank account with righteous dollar bills

But even still I can't say much

Because I know we're all the same

Oh yes, we all seek out to satisfy those thrills

You know there ain't no rest for the wicked

Money don't grow on trees

We got bills to pay

We got mouths to feed

There ain't nothing in this world for free

I know we can't slow down

We can't hold back, though you know, we wish we could

Oh no, there ain't no rest for the wicked

Until we close our eyes for good

When the two of them were done take a showers and they both were making their own breakfasts and they are eating their foods with them and then they both get dresses up and prepare for moving out to the school. Then (Y/N) was dressing up with black jean jacket, white t-shirt, red scarf on his neck, brown jean pant, and black leather boots.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Whoa, you looks beautiful when you are dressing up like this." He said to her and make him notice her dress up like this and she was beautiful to him.

Cass: "As for you too, (Y/N)." She said and the two of them were holding their hands and they both begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world by themselves and they both having lot of fun to head up to the school. Then the two of them know each other for long time and they become a superheroes...Cass was (Y/N)'s partner and he save her life away from the attack and she does the same thing too.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 297 26
You get what you see, a harem of my choosing in the DC universe with the young supergenius Y/N L/N AKA The Spider. But even then, he'll also face his...
59.7K 3.6K 37
Can you see right through me? Fem!OC x Moon Knight system Gods and Knights story #1st in MoonKnight 01/10/23 #1st in Steven Grant 01/10/23 #1st in Ma...
579K 24.9K 60
[As of right now, this story ranks #1 in #imagine, #moonkight, #marcspector, #stevengrant, and #oscarisaac!] 🖤 There are legends, myths, and stories...
25.4K 469 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...