The Batman: The Light Knight...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping th... More

Introduction
Harem & Ally
Supervillains
Prologue: The New Hero In Gotham City
Chapter 2: Who Is Moon Knight?
Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight
Chapter 4: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight
Chapter 5: Moon Knight V.S Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death
Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight
Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death
Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham
Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc
Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!
Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight
Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster
Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies
Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers
Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy
Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath
Chapter 19: The Reveal Of Moon Knight
Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up
Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood
Chapter 22: Black Mask's Death
Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight
Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin
Chapter 25: Scarface & Ventriloquist
Chapter 26: Moon Knight V.S Harrow
Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death
Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2
Chapter 30: The Ending Epilogue

Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight

806 29 9
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

There was a superhero name is someone that make them were fear of him...and yes...they both fear of the Bat...and yes...this one is right here and he doesn't kills but the kills make him felt worst and bad feeling. Then he just doing whatever it takes to take the supervillains alive by himself and make sure that they are sent to Arkham Asylum by himself and he won't let anyone else tries to escape.

The Justice, Vengeance, and Night.

The Batman.

Bruce Wayne AKA Batman.

Batman is a vigilante and the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity, he is Bruce Wayne, a billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League of America and the Outsiders.

When Batman was here and he just tries to save someone else was an important to him that he was a family and yes...a family for Wayne Enterprise...saving the butler name is Alfred Pennyworth by himself. Then Alfred was been trapped by the two villainess and other one is short fat motherfucker and before they are going to attack and Penguin command the twins attack Batman first right away and which they both are tries to take him down.

When Batman defeat the Kabuki twins and they both are in locked cages and make sure that they can't get out but the cage cannot hold these twins enough to get out and then Penguin was showing up right away and make him was going to release some birds attack at him.

Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin.

Oswald Cobblepot is the Penguin, a ruthless and greedy Gotham City crimelord and businessman who frequently finds himself an enemy of the Batman in his unending quest for power in the city.

Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot was born to Tucker and Esther Cobblepot in 1970. Oswald was born with a birth defect that gave him a uniquely beak-like nose that horrified his father so much the man dropped him on the ground moments after birth. Tucker Cobblepot would go on to hate his son for his appearance for the rest of his life, despite Esther showing unconditional love.

Growing up, Oswald was heavily bullied by his older brothers and his peers, who mocked him for his appearance and were the first to compare him to a penguin. Because of their teasing, Oswald developed a fascination with birds, which he felt more kinship with than people.

The only human he cared about was his mother - who was the only person to ever show him compassion. Oswald would craft mechanical birds for his mother as presents, which she always appreciated. Oswald would have an unhealthy obsession with his mother - going so far as to develop a complex of wanting to be strong and powerful through violence due to the way his father did so to get her attention.

One night during his childhood, Oswald's older brothers attacked him and his pet birds, finally going too far for the boy to handle. Oswald secretly murdered all of them one by one to look like accidents - Jason died of poisoning, William in a hit-and-run, and Robert in a freak accident which left him at the bottom of a frozen lake. Oswald would also kill his own father to finally gain all his mother's attention.

Penguin: "Now prepare for this, Batman!" He shout out and release some birds out of their cages and make Batman seen this and he tries to dodge out of the way but out of nowhere something was thrown a disk hitting many birds and cut them in half and half. Most of the birds were killed by whatever it is here and make Penguin surprise and he saw his babies were killed by someone else is here.

Penguin: "MY BABIES!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and then Batman was confuse about what happened and he saw there was a golden weapon hang on the wall and make him confuse about it. Then he notice a shadow dark figure who stood on the rooftop's building by himself and make him stood right there by himself and the dark figure revealed himself is...the new vigilante....The Light Knight.

Batman: "*Who is that?*" He thought himself and make the shining knight vigilante was jumped up from the rooftop and he land down on the ground like perfect with superhero by himself and he slowly got up and looking at Batman, Alfred, Kabuki twins and Penguin.

Penguin: "What the?!? Another partner of Batman?!?" He said in surprise.

Alfred: "Impossible...Is he with you?" He asked Batman.

Batman: "No...I don't know him." He said to Alfred and then the white vigilante was turn his head to look over there and saw the cage opened out and revealed at the Kabuki Twins got out of the cage. When the white knight vigilante was look back at Batman and he told him quickly before he is going to fight the twins.

Moon Knight: "You deal with Penguin first...I'll handle the twins." He said to Batman and make him was run off toward to the two of them over there and he know what he is going to do. When Batman seen this and make him was running up there and he is going to handle Penguin by himself and that's how it goes.

Then the white vigilante knight begin to beating the shit out of the Kabuki twins and make them tries to use their claws strike him and the vigilante got stabs or hits by them but he didn't die quickly as possible. They realize to know what surprise them that they seen the vigilante isn't dead yet...so easily and he was something else for what they encountering it and the knight use his own martial arts beating them up.

The first one tries to attack the knight but he jumped up and kick her in the face and send to the second one and then the vigilante was jumped up from the ground and he take his two weapons out and throw at the two of them.

They both got stab in the shoulders and make them were hissing out in pain and then the white knight just kick the two of them sent to the tree and knock them down on the ground again and then the knight was saw one of them tries to get up but he punch her in the stomach so hard and send her to the ground.

Moon Knight: "Stay down." He said to them and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw Batman was finally take down Penguin.

Moon Knight: "Good job." He said to him.

Batman: "Thanks." He said to Moon Knight and make him was going to walk away and before Batman was going to stepped in there and he said.

Batman: "Wait...Before you go...I have to ask you one question. Why did you help me back there?" He asked Moon Knight.

Moon Knight: "My duty is getting rid of the scums in this world...and yes...all the scums all around here that they need to be punishes." He said to Batman.

Batman: "You are different than me....why did you do it?"

Moon Knight: "Because I know your identity of your vigilante Batman...or should I say...Bruce Wayne?" He asked Batman and make the dark knight was surprise for what he heard Moon knight called his name out.

Batman: "What?!? How did you-...Who are you?" He asked the knight.

Moon Knight: "I am Moon knight...I'm a ghost now...spectre of the moon...the moon's knight of vengeance, and I've got work to do." He said to him and make him begin to walk away from here. 

Moon Knight: "We'll meet again, Batman." He said to him and make him was disappeared by himself.

Alfred: "So, what do we do, Master Bruce?" He asked him.

Batman: "I don't know...but whoever he really is...he is stronger, faster than me...and I don't know who he really is and he is my rival-enemy." He said to Alfred and make him just look back at the white knight was disappeared for himself and he had a question with curious face to know.

Batman: "Who exactly are you, Moon Knight?" He asked.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Black Mask: "So...a new vigilante in Gotham, huh? Well, I can't wait who he really is...all he tries to do is stop me and my boys doing." He said.

...

...

...

Gordon: "New vigilante show up? Is he like Batman?"

...

...

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 27
--Currently On Break. Not completed-- (Y/N) is a reporter for the Gotham Gazette. Her job; report all Super activity. Job bonus: meet Supers and fly...
59.7K 3.6K 37
Can you see right through me? Fem!OC x Moon Knight system Gods and Knights story #1st in MoonKnight 01/10/23 #1st in Steven Grant 01/10/23 #1st in Ma...
115K 5K 32
βœ¨πŸŒ™ | πƒπˆπ„π“π„π’ It's something so familiar and strange when I see him, he stands so close yet so far away for me to reach. ━ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡...
67.3K 1.2K 24
A Moon Knight reader x Hazbin hotel & Helluva boss story: "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am bat---I mean Moon Knight!" "Yeah..." Y/n was just you...