Union: Devil May Cry (OC x Sh...

By WisdomOda2

Union City, a place where heroes protect the innocent from villains and other threats. All For One, leader of... More

Main character's Info
The Sparda and his Girls Arrives
Participating in the Tournament

Meeting and Saving an assassin named Quiet

998 25 7
By WisdomOda2

(Union Academy - Ozpin's office)

Ozpin: You saying that you spotted four girls with one man killing the villains?

Aizawa: Yep, and their skills is no joke. The way that they slayed them, it's a massacre.

Glynda: Then we must stop them. Heroes don't kill villains.

Ozpin: No Glynda. We need to know what they are first. Aizawa, tomorrow I want you and Midnight to find them and bring them to Union Academy.

Aizawa: Fine by me.*begins to leave*

Glynda: Ozpin, are you sure this is a good idea?

Ozpin: Have faith. I must know what their capable of.

(Union City)

Mark:*finish the last slice* Ahhh, that hit the spot.

Shiranui:*leans her head on his shoulder* I fully agree darling.

Mark:*sees the waitress as he hands her a hundred dollar bill making her eyes widened* Keep it, it's all yours.

Raven: Keep the change too.

Waitress: Thanks a bunch!*leaves*

Mark: Well, let's -*hears a noise* Hmm?

Blackfire: What is it?

Mark: I herd something from the left. Starfire, go check it out.

Starfire: Of course.*flies to the source of the noise till she sees a woman fighting off the thugs as she flies back to the others* There's a woman wearing a military outfit but she's wearing a bra it's showing most of her skin.

Shiranui: A woman?

Mark:*sees a thug flying as the woman reveal herself holding a sniper* Woah... Ain't she a hottie.

Thug leader: You bitch!*goes to grab her*

(Bang!)

...?:*eyes widened seeing the thug leader get shot in the head till she turns seeing Mark*

Mark: Heh, sorry about that. Couldn't let this guy get his filthy hands on you.

...?:*nodded her head as she puts her sniper behind*

Mark: Come on, let's head back before someone tries to catch us.

(Devil May Cry)

Mark: Alright, let's introduce ourselves. Names Mark.

Starfire: I'm known as Koriand'r but on your planet, you can call me Starfire.

Blackfire: Blackfire is the name*winks at her* Don't forget that.

Raven: Names Rachel Roth but you can call me Raven.

Shiranui: And I'm Shiranui Mizuki. Could you tell us yours?

...?:*look at them till she points at the blank sheet of paper*

Raven: She can't speak.*use her magic to bring the paper and pen and hands them to her* Here.

...?:*writes down her name and show it to them*

Blackfire: Your name is Quiet?

Quiet:*nodded her head*

Shiranui: How did you end up in the city full of thugs that's chasing you?

Quiet:*begins to write again as she shows them her sentences saying "Because of they wanted my body till I smoke grenade them and escape."*

Raven: So you were chased.*sees her nodded her head*

Starfire: Don't worry, your safe here with us.

Blackfire: My sister agrees, you're welcome to stay here as your new place.

Quiet look at them till she begins to write again. But this time, she says"Thank you for letting me stay."

Mark: Heh, it's no big deal. Your welcome to stay whatever you wish.*hears a knocking at the door* I'll check who it is, Starfire, Raven, Blackfire ,show her around the place.

While Starfire, Raven and Blackfire shows Quiet around the room, Mark opens the door revealing two strangers.

Mark: Can I help you?

...?: Greetings, fellow warrior. Allow me to introduce ourselves. My name is Raiden and this is my apprentice, Liu Kang. May we come in?

Mark:*looks around* Well, I don't see why not. Be my guest.*let's them in as they look around*

Liu Kang: This place seems...normal.

Shiranui: Fufu~ Why of course it is normal.*sees her husband sits down as she sits down next to him* Please, sit no need to stand to long.

Raiden: Thank you.*sits down along with Liu Kang*

Mark: So, what brings you two to this place?

Raiden: We came here because the Elder Gods sense a powerful energy that we never felt before.

Liu Kang: It is said that this power can rival gods and that power comes from you two.

Shiranui: Oh? How so?

Raiden: We believe that you two can help us.

Mark: Uh, and why's that?

Raiden: The ruler of Outworld, Shao Kahn is announcing a tournament at his kingdom. We have recruited our allies but it's not enough.

Liu Kang: We believe that you two will aid us to participate.

Mark: *chuckles*Well, if you finding the right ones, you got it.

Shiranui: Agreed darling.

Mark: However, I'm bringing Starfire, Raven, Blackfire and Quiet with us.

Raiden: I understand.

Liu Kang: Lord Raiden, this is incredible. This is all we needed to stop Shao Kahn.

Raiden: Yes.*smiles* Indeed you're right Liu Kang.

Mark: So, when are we leaving?

Raiden: Now. The others are waiting for us at the fire gardens.

Mark: Nice. Ladies!*sees them coming down the stairs* We're going to a tournament in a different world. Are you guys ready?*sees them looking at each other till they nodded* Let's rock.

Raiden nodded as he use his powers teleport himself and others to the fire gardens.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 03/19/2024 - 12:59 a.m. - 10:02 a.m.

Published: 03/19/2024- 10:02 a.m. - 10:03 a.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
76.3K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...