𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━ ᡗʰᡉ ᡒʳⁱᡍⁱⁿ

By Verena_Cult

❝ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 π—π–Ίπ–»π—…π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π–Ίπ—…π—π–Ίπ—’π—Œ 𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯. ❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ To prev... More

π€ππŽππ˜πŒπŽπ”π’
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟏 πŸ•³ πŒπ’ π‚π€ππ€πƒπˆπ€π
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟐 πŸ•³ ππˆπ‚πŠ πŒπ„ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ‘ πŸ•³ 𝐂-π€πˆ 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ πŸ•³ 𝐂-π€πˆ 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ’ πŸ•³ π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ ππ€π‘ππˆπ„
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ’ πŸ•³ π–πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ ππ€π‘ππˆπ„ (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ)
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ“ πŸ•³ πŒπˆπƒ π†πˆπ‘π‹ π‘π„π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ πŸ•³ πŒπˆπƒ π†πˆπ‘π‹ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 πŸ•³ πŒπˆπƒ π†πˆπ‘π‹ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ”πŸ•³β›πˆ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 π…πŽπ‘ π…π‘π€π”πƒβœ
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ”πŸ•³β›πˆ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 π…πŽπ‘ π…π‘π€π”πƒβœ (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ)
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ• πŸ•³ πŒπ’. ππ€πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ• πŸ•³ πŒπ’. ππ€πˆπ•π„ (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟐)
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ– πŸ•³ ππŽπŽπŒπ„π‘π€ππ†
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 πŸ– πŸ•³ ππŽπŽπŒπ„π‘π€ππ† (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 πŸ•³ 𝐂-π€πˆ 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄

148 20 26
By Verena_Cult

She catfished. Yes, she blatantly and continuously lied about her location. We did her face reveal in the previous chapter. Yet, this is what she had to say when we asked her about her nationality.

I'm trying my best not to be rude but sorry miss ma'am, I see no Japanese genes in that picture or any picture you uploaded as a matter of fact.

This screenshot is from the server of applyfic one. She's talking to herself and explaining her nationality.

This one is from dm's when one of our members, Aria, investigated her in shadow. It's funny to notice how she relocated from UK to Canada in less than a week. Not only this, to save herself from the humiliation she also blamed everything on Ella. Apparently, Ella hacked into her account and what not.

No idea how she hacked her own self.
And about the proof she has been discussing here, which is basically this screenshot :

These all screenshots are of November, which were unnessecary, as for proving, specifically, screenshots of 21st oct and 28th oct were asked for. But instead to mislead us and to provide something to cover up, she sent these.

Also, am pretty sure it's tough handling these many amount of emails and remembering passwords for all accounts so changing passwords does not even serve as a legitimate proof.

Did I mention about her other spam emails? No? Let's have a look at the unidentified emails she has been using for her scamming purposes !

I love how "pelo" was apparently her friend but all her emails are based on this name.

Let's have a look at her name theory.

Her spotify account's display name : her

Jaehyun's admin's personal account name : no not her

Nozomi's display name : herrr

Ella's translation in Spanish : her

Constant hints.
Blatant lies.
Un responsible.
Blame game.

I think this pretty much sums up all of her deeds.

UPDATE 20.3.2024

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET THEN LET ME TELL YOU, WE UNPUBLISHED THE CHAPTERS YESTERDAY NIGHT BECAUSE THIS MILLY HAD BEEN REPEATEDLY DISTURBING OUR TEAM AND THREATENING THEM THAT SHE WILL SUE THEM. EVEN AFTER ACCEPTING HER MISTAKE, SHE WAS CONSTANTLY SENDING SUE THREATS TO ALL OF US-

ATLEAST SHE ACCEPTED HER MISTAKE 💀

For closure I want to give part wise credits to the team :

Rhea : For figuring out the gmails and helping us prove Ella and Milly's actual relationship.

Aurelia and Aria : Figuring the location part.

Daphne & the others for brainstorming through the investigation.

Aria : pointing out the sudden relocation & initiating the case.

Aurelia for taking part in writing and Rhea for editing and writing and covering the other part.

Everyone please be careful and have a background check on applicants before letting them in your servers / applyfics / books / accounts. Thankyou for being a patient reader.

Signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.5K 31
HIGHEST RANKING #1 taerose. #1 btsedits. #1 vrose. #1roseblackpink. A TaeRose/VRose love story. Explore the love story of V from BTS and Rose from...
38.9K 1.3K 35
Two vampire clans are fighting over power and authority in the vampire society. Especially to one special girl who can only choose who will rule over...
465 80 10
βœ¦οΉ’βœ Welcome to my bio shop ! πŸ’Έ . "Dollar bills, dollar bills Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels I came here to drop some money, dropp...
32.9K 328 12
You finally achieve your dream of becoming a kpop idol. This story examines your life as one.