Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

โœŽsummary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
two
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's bad, it's worse.

when it's good, it's bad.

34 5 3
By pvrpleBTS7

Things died down after some time. Yoongi didn't talk much about the altercation between him and Hoseok. You could tell the pain he harbored for Hoseok. You could only imagine what could have happened between the two. No matter how badly you wanted to ask him, you wouldn't dare. Undoubtedly, it was a touchy subject, and you wanted Yoongi to be open about that on his own. You knew it was intense.

It was intense enough that Yoonig's younger brothers practically didn't exist in his world. His father practically wrote them off. You had to admit that you wanted to know more but you did not want to push any more than what he was willing to share. It was crazy to think that you had been talking to the very one that your man hated without even realizing it. You wondered if that was why Yoongi lost his mind when you came home.

'Be for real y/n. Of course that is the reason' you spat to yourself.

You assumed that since Jungkook worked with you, he probably told him about it. You couldn't say you were surprised, and you weren't upset about it either. It was already in the past, and there was no need to bring it up again. Now that you knew Yoongi didn't like him, you had to avoid him and his friends at all costs, especially since they had that big fight.

Realistically, you didn't have a reason to talk to them any further. You no longer worked at the hospital so you shouldn't be seeing them anymore. They don't know where you live so you had nothing to worry about there.

You still felt guilty nevertheless.

While you were deep in your thoughts, you felt Yoongi shift around on his side of the bed, turning his body to face you, briefly opening his eyes, he noticed that you were awake. He lifted his head to look at his phone that was placed behind him, checking the time. He sucked his teeth and laid back down.

"Blossom, it's 3 in the morning, why are you still up?" Yoongi mumbled as he wrapped his arm loosely around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You turned to face him admiring his beauty underneath the moonlight. His eyes were closed but you could still imagine the sleepy eyes he would give you.

You ran your fingers through his hair, playing with the loose stans gently before answering. "I'm just thinking about stuff, my mind won't sleep" you answer. Yoongi opened his eyes and looked into yours. He was searching your gaze as you continued to play with his hair. "Thinking about what? If it's about the fight, you have nothing to worry about, he will not put a hand on you. He's an asshole but he isn't dumb." you shook your head with a small giggle.

"It's not just the fight itself, it's the guy too. I didn't realize you knew him and had a bad history. I just didn't think Seoul was that small." You answered putting your hands back under your pillow.

"How could you have known who he was? I didn't even know it was him you were talking about until Jungkook told me. It's not your fault, you were just doing your job." Yoongi hummed in agreement.

"Yeah but technically, I saved your enemy and accepted gifts from him" you admitted but Yoongi just shrugged. "You thought those gifts were from me and I don't expect you to kill anyone for me."

You sighed. "I know, but I still feel bad about it."

"Why? What would have you done differently if you had known I hated him? You wouldn't have done your job?" Yoongi asked seriously.

You were a bit taken aback by the question. Honestly, although you felt bad, you really couldn't think of what you would have done or even could have done.

Yoongi chuckled and kissed your lips softly.

"Exactly, Blossom. Don't worry about it," Yoongi said, pulling you closer to him. "It's all in the past now. I don't hold anything against you. I think it would be unreasonable of me to be upset with you when you didn't know"

You snuggled up against him, grateful for his understanding. You knew that he was right and that there was nothing you could have done differently.

"Now, blossom, get some sleep," Yoongi grumbled as he scooted closer to you and tried to go back to sleep. But you still couldn't sleep. Yoongi knew you too well. "What now blossom?" he sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby but...what am I going to do now? I'm going to be alone a lot since you're going to be going back and forth doing your mafia stuff" You pouted softly. Yoongi chuckled "Mafia stuff?"

You hit his arm slightly "Yes mafia stuff" you whined hitting his arm.

"It's not mafia stuff, it's business," Yoongi said. "And you're not alone, you have me"

"But you're not always going to be here," you said. "What if something happens to you?"

"Nothing's going to happen to me," Yoongi said. "I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself"

"I know you can," you said. "But I still worry about you"

"I know you do," Yoongi said. "And I appreciate it. But I promise I'll be fine. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jungkook are always with me."

"I can protect you too!" You said sitting up a bit. That tickled Yoongi as he began to chuckle sleepily.

"I will call you if I need you to," Yoongi said pulling you back down to him. "Trust me."

You sighed and snuggled closer to him. "Okay," you said. "I trust you"

"Good," Yoongi said. "Now get some sleep"

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep, but you couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi and his mafia stuff. You knew he was a good man, but you couldn't help but worry about him. You hoped he would be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the altercation with Hoseok, it spread like wildfire. Min found out about it rather quickly and was amused. He didn't think his son would show his true colors in front of you, at least not in that way. He wasn't a bit surprised about Yoongi's sudden violence, he knew his son had a short temper, and that's how he raised him. Min was a tough man, and he wanted his son to be tough too. Especially after that night too. He taught Yoongi how to fight, how to stand up for himself, and how to never back down from a challenge. Min was proud of the man his son had become, even if he didn't always agree with his methods.

Min knew that Yoongi had a good heart, but he also knew that he could be hot-headed. He hoped Yoongi would learn to use his temper and properly run the family he knew he could. He was worried you'd be a distraction to him but seeing you bring the anger out of him, more than he could, he knew you needed to stay for the long run. And he was going to ensure you did. You had a hold over Yoongi in a way that he and the family never did. His other sons used to have that same hold but since they've been eradicated from the family, it doesn't matter. But you? He had to make sure you never even think about leaving.

No matter what it took.

"I almost can't believe he took the bait" Kim joked. Min chuckled nodding as he took a sip of his champagne. "Hoseok always knew how to press Yoongi's buttons."

"People in love do unthinkable things. He's in love, Kim. He'll do anything to protect her as long as his little flower is around. Either to keep his secret or to shield her from how we operate. At first, I thought this would be a problem, but it may be to our advantage. He'd do anything to keep her safe."

While the men were talking, Yoongi was escorted to his father's office, clearly annoyed.

As he walked his father's halls, he heard the whispers about him and Hoseok.

"Do you want us to go in with you?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon did not want to go in with Yoongi. His father had left a bad taste in his mouth since their last meeting and he wasn't in any rush to be in the same room for him.

"No. It's not going to last that long. Just wait for me out here."

Yoongi strolled into the dimly lit office, his hands resting in his pants pockets as he looked around his father's forever-changing office. He knew it was his mother's doing. She loved decorating and if she changed one part of the house, the whole house got changed. It was one of her many ways of coping with the fact her husband and her sons weren't the dream family she dreamed of.

Min's amused eyes met with Yoongi's cold gaze. The room quickly grew thick as the tension rose between them.

"I thought you didn't fight anymore son," Min said condescendingly, only irking Yoongi more.

This fight has been the topic of every conversation since it happened. He talked about it so much, that he grew annoyed each time it was brought up, even more than hearing Hoseok's name. It got to the point where he threatened to hurt anyone who brought it up while he was around.

"I don't fight until you push me to that point," Yoongi said as he lifted his hand toward the woman offering him a glass of champagne. "I don't like to act that way."

Min chuckled.

"What was it like seeing your best friend again? It seems Yn is pretty acquainted with him. You should invite him over" Min poked causing Kim to laugh. "You know old times sake?"

"If your goal is to piss me off then I can go attend to my business," Yoongi said in a monotone fashion.

"No, I'm just curious as to what the hell were you thinking," Min began, his voice dripping with disappointment. "What made you react in such a way?"

"Hoseok crossed the line like he always does. He disrespected me as well as Seokjin. We tried to walk away but he insisted on continuing. If I don't talk disrespect from you what makes you think I'd take it from the likes of him?"

"And fighting in the middle of a restaurant was earning your respect?" Min raised his eyebrow with a sly smirk.

Yoongi balled his fist in his pockets as he listened to his father. "He started it, I just ended it. Hoseok is a fucking snake, there's no telling what he could have done and Yn was there, I needed to protect her." his voice laced with anger.

Min scoffed, "You sound like a child. 'He started it, so I ended it' Please Yoongi."

Min leaned back in his chair, his eyes glued to Yoongi. "I raised you to fight, yes but I raised you to be proper. You both should have stood outside and handled your business. As for Yn, you shouldn't even be out with her. Seen with her. She may not know who you are but everyone else knows who you are and now they know who she is. " Min started "You fight with your mind first then your assets. That's the whole point of having soldiers. They handle small things like this."

"Is this a new philosophy you've pulled from your ass, father? I don't think I've heard this one." Yoongi asked with a dark chuckle leaving his lips. An unsettling silence filled the room as the father and son locked dark gazes.

"If you want to take a stand, do it in a more, fashionable way. Fighting in the middle of a restaurant makes you look tacky and could lose the trust of the community. Imagine if the police had gotten a sick up their ass and tried to arrest you. What a drag that would be. You need to remember. The community trusts me and they know me. They trust you as my son but just because you have my last name does not mean you'd be able to open the same doors I can. You wouldn't want to lose the crown before you even obtained it." Min scoffed.

"Fashionable? The only fashion I care about is the one that makes me money. I gave Hoseok a chance, years ago when I told him to get lost and never come back. I gave him a chance when he turned my brothers against me-"

"You don't have brothers." Min snapped.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head "Regardless, I gave him a chance to walk away and he chose to return. I'm not going to play nicely."

"Very well, Yoongi. You might want to keep your little blossom behind closed doors if you must make a point. You never know what could happen. I'd keep her on a tight leash if I were you"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "She's not a dog and I already know that. You don't have to worry about her, I'm going to protect her before I do anything else."

"Whatever you say, son," Min said with a sly smirk once again.

Yoongi knew his father was up to something and he didn't care to find out. He had other things to worry about.

"Oh before you leave, don't forget that in a few days, it's time for the ceremony. You need to figure out where Y/n is going to be in your life."

Yoongi sighed before leaving his father's office.

~~~~~

Hoseok had no idea he was going to fight with Yoongi. It amused him to know that he still had that effect on him. On top of that, Yoongi confirmed his relationship with you. So that made things all the more exciting.

"So I guess we've gotten one step closer to finding out who Yn is," Taehyung said stretching his hands which were still a bit sore from the fight a few nights ago. "I can't say that I am surprised though. He's always been a helpless romantic." he finished sarcastically.

"She looks so familiar though. The more I look at her the more I feel like I've seen her before." Jimin said.

"Because she went to the same school as Yoongi," Felix said coming in with his phone in hand and showing them the articles he had found. "She graduated the same year as Yoongi and shared a few of the-"

"Same classes." a forgotten voice said, causing the men to turn around with wide eyes.

"Ji-hoon...when did you get here? I thought you decided to stay behind in Japan" Jimin said.

"Yeah, that was the plan until Hoseok told me about the altercation with my brother. I needed to come down and see what was going on. I felt it was time for a family reunion." He chuckled as he made himself comfortable next to Hoseok on the couch.

The men were shocked as he sat so calmly. Ji-hoon hasn't been in Korea for years. After everything had happened, his father told him if he had ever shown his face again, it'd be the last time anyone would see his face.

"I didn't think you'd come so soon after us. If anything I thought you'd wait a year at least." Hoseok said.

Ji-hoon chuckled. "I wanted to see if my father was going to keep his promise to me" Hoseok chuckles but Taehyung and Jimin do not.

"That's not funny. Your father is fucking crazy. I don't think he is okay in the head. He will kill you. He already pretends that Yoongi is his only child" Taehyung said.

"Oh, I'm not concerned about that. My mother wouldn't allow that to happen. No matter how much my father THINKS he is in control. I think I should pay them a visit and my new sister-in-law? Hm?"

Hoesok chuckled as he turned towards Ji-hoon. "Your brother is a bit defensive when it comes to his little blossom"

Ji-hoon eyes widen as he tilts his head. "Blossom? Mm, he used to write about a blossom a lot when we were younger. Some girl he saw at school. I've never seen her."

Hoseok smirked and looked at Jimin and Taehyung.

"You'll see her soon enough"

Jimin sighed and stood to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. Jimin stopped but he didn't turn around.

"I have something to attend to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a late, cold evening and the sun is just beginning to set over the horizon. The crisp winter air carries the sound of light snowfall as it blankets the city in a layer of white. In the Min family's grand estate, preparations are already underway for the evening's dinner party. Yoongi was up early, feeling a mixture of anticipation and dread as he prepared to head to his father's estate. Kai had woken up early to prepare the suit he was to wear, all he needed to do was hop in the shower and get ready.

Yoongi was nervous but overall ready to finally take things into his own hands. The weight on his shoulder has gotten a bit lighter since he told you, mostly, everything. He doesn't have to hide as much anymore which was something that caused him to suffocate. He was ready to experience the world with you.

He thought of all the places he was going to take you now that you were not going to work anymore. Yoongi wasn't going to take you to meetings and things like that but he did plan on keeping you as close as possible.

After tonight, things could get a bit messy.

Although this is strictly for the Min family, a few extras always manage to get in. There are plenty of women his father has messed with that will find their way into this party, cause problems, or beg his father to figure out a way for them to "join the family." They'll do anything to make their lives a living hell for a few hours.

His father has tried to set him up with countless women throughout his life. Some his age and others older. Even though Yoongi made it clear that he was locked in with you, his father insisted.

After Yoongi got dressed, he went to Kai to look for you.

"How do I look?" Yoongi asked fixing his tie. You turned to face him with a smile, standing to your feet, you helped him with his tie.

"You look very handsome." You kissed his cheeks softly. He looked at you with so much love as he leaned down and kissed your lips. "Thank you, Blossom. Are you ready?"

You nodded and turned to grab your purse.

"I'm ready! I'm also nervous. This is huge for you!" you say grabbing his hand as he held his out towards you.

"It is. I'm just as nervous as you but you don't have anything to be nervous about." Yoongi smiled as he led you to the car.

~~~~~~~~

The party is to be held in the grand ballroom, with the whole family and associates in attendance. There will be delicious food prepared by the family's chef, festive decorations, and plenty of guests. As the festivities begin, Yoongi's father will take the stage and make a grand announcement - he is handing over the reins of the Min family business to Yoongi.

Yoongi's mind was traveling miles a minute. As much as he was pleased to finally have the final say, he was still nervous. Anyone would be. He wasn't nervous about his abilities, he knew that he could run circles around his father. He was more nervous about the select few who weren't happy about him taking over.

His father still had die-hard "fans" as Seokjin liked to call them.

This is a momentous occasion for the Min family, and everyone is eager to see what the future holds. Yoongi can feel the weight of the responsibility on his shoulders, but he also knows that without his father's guidance, he can make the best decisions for the family. After a few speeches and toasts, the dinner party will end with a grand fireworks display, signifying the transition of power from Yoongi's father to himself.

You looked around at all the decorations. You were starstruck. Yoongi's parents' home was always beautiful but tonight, it was truly beautiful.

Yoongi stood behind you with his arms wrapped around you loosely. He was sipping the last bit of his liquor as you were finishing your wine.

Most people figured that Yoongi would be all over the place. Getting drunk, mingling with people or boasting about it. But he didn't. He was ready to be the one calling the shots, the one that led his family to generational wealth. He wanted to make sure that long after he was gone his kids' kids' kids would be okay.

He didn't want to be flashy like his father. Yoongi did not want to add anything more for someone to be pissed off about.

Yoongi passed his glass off to the waiter as he watched his father stand at the top of the grand staircase. With a mic in hand, Min was ready to give his grand toast finally saying what everyone was ready to hear.

A roaring applause filled the room as Min stood in place looking over those that were under him. After a few minutes, the claps came to a halt and Min had the full attention of everyone.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out here and celebrating with us this evening. I want to personally thank you for coming out tonight," he started, " Today is a very special day. A day that I've been waiting for since I first laid eyes on my eldest son. He has been reliable since the very beginning. Always wanted to know and learn about the business and how to make it better than me or my father had ever done. He watched very closely and adapted to everything we needed him to be and his ideas, oh, they've been wonderful. He's thought about businesses that I would have never even thought about. Who knew Yn could get him into buying property and getting into real estate." Min smirked as the crowd laughed and clapped.

You nor Yoongi were laughing. Yoongi sighed. "So, that was your cover-up?" You asked taking another sip of your wine. "Blossom, please do not start." He whispered. "I'm not mad, not even surprised," you said.

"Today is the day that things will change. A new leader will step forth and take over, leading us to victory. This person has kept me informed of everything that's been going on from every aspect, even aspects that I didn't even know. He's trustworthy and I believe he will be the best placeholder until the next change in leadership. Let's call this a test run shall we?"

Yoongi looked at his father confused. "What the hell is he talking about?" Seokjin whispered to Yoongi. "I don't fucking know, he's a lunatic," Yoongi whispered back. You get a bad feeling in your stomach. It honestly made you want to vomit. You gripped Yoongi's arm gently and sat your glass of wine down.

"Are you okay, Blossom?" Yoongi asked signaling Jungkook to take your glass from you. "Yeah, I just feel a little nauseous. I need to slow down on the wine maybe." You said as Yoongi pulled a stool out for you to sit in.

"Now, I want to call my son up here. I want him to be on my side with this." Min said with a smirk.

Yoongi sighed and turned to Seokjin "Make sure she's okay." he said before he walked up the long staircase and stood next to his father.

"Now son...you have impressed me beyond belief. You are so smart, a literal genius. I know you can bring this family to new heights," he started before wrapping his arm around Yoongi and looking directly at you. "But...," Min sighed which caused the room to tense up, "I fear you are not ready..."

The room was filled with gasps and whispers. You and Seokjin looked at each other before looking back at Yoongi.

He was pissed beyond belief.

"And what do you mean by that father?"

"I think you need to learn a bit more before I pass it to you. At this time I will announce the one who will be taking your place for now." Min said with a smile. "It's pretty close to home as well," he said rubbing Yoongi's shoulders

"The new leader of the Min Family is..."

"Kim Namjoon"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.9K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...
110K 5.8K 18
Min Yoongi has wanted you for precisely three years. But during this time, you have been locked up behind bars and between walls of cement, holding s...
15K 697 11
There's a reason Yoongi didn't tell his members about his teen years. When something goes wrong with BigHit, desperation sends him back to the places...
47.6K 2.7K 42
yoongi lived his whole life full of riches and luxury. expected to act prim and proper. be submissive and act on orders. he is currently married and...