JUNOON || جنون

By irawritesfiction

An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old... More

Junoon
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |

| 13 |

823 48 0
By irawritesfiction

"Urwa aa gayi aap?"
Ayesha questioned sipping down her tea in a relaxed manner. Urwa looked at her mother-in-law and nodded her head. Ayesha looked at her and shook her head at the antics of the girl infront of her. Cold yet sweet. How can someone be like this? Only answer to her question is Urwa, four letter two syllables. A girl who is keeping Shahzaib Sikandar on his toes.

"Aacha hai. Umeed hai ki aap aapna kaam pura karke aayi hogi?"
Ayesha questioned, raising her eyebrows.

Urwa nodded her head with enthusiasm and answered
"Kaam kar toh diya par pura nahi hua. Pura ho jayega bharosa hai mujhe"

Ayesha hummed in response, still sipping down her tea. She looked at the back and saw her son Shahzaib entering the living area aggressively. Urwa managed to get on Shahzaib's nerves? Ayesha smiled seeing her son looking at Urwa unamused. It's gonna be fun.

"Shahzaib beta aa gaye tum? Jaldi aa gaye kaam ho gaya tumhara?"
Ayesha questioned Shahzaib. Amusement sparkling in her eyes. Urwa held back a laugh at Ayesha's question and coughed in an attempt to cover it up. Shahzaib glared at Urwa and took a deep breath and spoke sarcastically giving a side glance to Urwa.
"Kaam pura ho jata maa agar kuch log bin bulaye mehmaan banke na aate"

Ayesha held back her giggle threatening to escape through her lips.

Zindagi phele boring thi. Shahzaib ke shaadi ke baad se drama dekhne main maza aa raha hai.
Ayesha thought glancing at the newly wedded couple.

Urwa shrugged her shoulder and questioned
"Main aapna kaam khatam kar du phir?"

Ayesha nodded her head and assented
"Mujhe umeed hai ki aap saare kaam thik tarah se kar loge hmm?"

Urwa nodded her head and turned to leave but before she could. She felt an arm sliding around her waist. She froze due the sudden intrusion and looked at Shahzaib wide eyed. Shahzaib on the other hand looked unbothered and announced
"Main Urwa ko aapne saath leke ja raha hu. Woh aapna kaam aane ke baad kar legi"

Ayesha looked at the couple infront of her with a calm expression and nodded her head. Urwa on the other hand looked at Shahzaib and tried to wriggle out of his hold. Seeing her attempts Shahzaib tightened his hold around her waist and pulled her more towards him and walked towards their section.

Ya Khudaya. Kaha aake phas gayi main.
Urwa sighed.

She is not going to let herself get dragged like a doll though. She is not going to back down. No way.

Urwa wiggled under his hold and whisper-yelled
"Mujhe chodo Shahzaib. Mere paas do haath aur do pair(leg) hai chalne ke liye. Chodo mujhe"

Shahzaib continued walking without glancing her her while Urwa glared at him and spoke angrily
"Sunai nahi de raha hai? Maine kaha chodo mujhe"

Why is the way to the room so long right now? Subah toh aisa nahi tha. Urwa thought confused. Right now she has more important matters to deal with.

Seeing that Shahzaib didn't bulge without giving a second thought Urwa bit his shoulder hard. Shahzaib flinched at the sudden pain and his grip loosened around her waist. Urwa got off his hold and smirked, showing her tongue to him and tried to walk towards the door which was now not too far. Before she could open the door she felt Shahzaib walking forward taking large steps and grabbing her wrist and opening the door and pushing her inside the door as she heard the door getting locked with a click.

Before she could speak she felt getting slammed into the wall. Shahzaib was standing infront of her and that too, too close for her liking. She could feel his warm breath fanning on her face. Though she was quite tall, above average but still Shahzaib was taller than her as expected. She could feel Shahzaib's eyes roaming around her face.

"Yeh kya harkat thi begum?"
Shahzaib rasped, moving his face closer to her.

Urwa felt herself pushing her head inside the wall to maintain some distance but Shahzaib had some other plans as he continued moving closer until he had enough for now. Urwa opened her eyes, her heart beating so fast as if she felt it would get out of the ribcage.

"Wahi harkat jo mujhe karni chahiye thi"
Urwa responded calmly, totally opposite to the state she is in internally. She could feel goosebumps arising on her body, while she felt weakened each passing second.

Rijha raha hai mujhe yeh? Sahi kehte hai log khubsurati se bach ke rehna chahiye.
Urwa thought as she looked at Shahzaib's beautiful face. She liked his well sculpted nose, his brown eyes, and his immaculate beard. Whenever he drapes a shawl around him she feels as if he is the most beautiful creation created by Allah.

Can someone be so beautiful yet irresistible? Yes and the answer was Shahzaib Sikandar.

Ya khudaya! Mujhe kya ho raha hai.

She felt his hand caressing her jaw softly. A shiver ran down her shine. He is making me crazy. Her dupatta wrapped around her hair was now not so proper. She could feel her hair peeking out of her dupatta.

"Aapko pata hai aapne kya kiya hai?"
Shahzaib questioned again, his hand still caressing her jaw.

Urwa looked into his brown eyes and she felt getting lost in those beautiful eyes of his. How can someone be so perfect? Yupp now it's confirmed she has gone mad. She hates him right? She does.

Seeing that she was not responding to his question Shahzaib took a hold of her jaw and pulled her face towards him. He could feel tingles every time he touched her. Weird right? He could feel anger yet intoxication coursing through him at the same time. He hates her. She is making him act out of character and he does not like things going out of his control and Urwa was the thread snapping him every now and then.

She looks so beautiful. Her round plump face, rosy cheeks, prominent chin,her rosy lips and those hooded eyes of hers.
Why does he get lost in her eyes everytime he looks into her black eyes? Why is he so desperate to find every secret she is hiding?

Mohabbat chehra dekh kar nahi aankhe dekh kar kiya karo. Chehra waqt ke saath murjha jaate hai aankho ki chamak hamesha zinda rehti hai.

She is going to make him go crazy over him. Taking a hold of her jaw softly and pulled her face towards him as he spoke, hoarsely
"Begum sawalo ka jawab nahi dena? Koi nahi par atleast insaan ko itna toh khayal hona chahiye ki woh kis khai main khud raha hai"
Anger laced through his last words.

"Tumhe pata hai waha kis tarah ke log mojud the? Sirf main aur tumhara bhai hi nahi baki ke mard bhi waha mojud the. Itni careless kaisi ho sakti ho tum?"
Shahzaib spoke angrily, his grip on her jaw tightened but not enough to hurt her.

"Waha ke logo ka main achar dalungi kya? Waha main hi nahi woh ladki bhi khadi thi uss panchayat main. Mein aapni marzi se aayi thi uska kya zabardasti ki gayi uske saath. Tumhe thik lagta hai yeh?"
Urwa responded angrily as anger coursed through her as she remembers the incident happened a few hours before.

"Tumhari parwah hai mujhe dekha nahi tumne woh Azim Malik kaisi baat kar raha tha tumse mera bas chalta toh wahi jaan le leta uski par meri biwi ko hi aapni fikr nahi hai haina?Usse hi aapni jaan se khelne main maza aata hai"
Shahzaib taunted, he felt a flare of anger coursing throughout him.

"Mera choddo main toh phele se hi pagal hu.Tumhe lagta hai jo tumne kiya woh sahi tha? Mujhe toh nahi lagta"
Urwa taunted back looking at him.

"Manta hu main tumhari baato ko par yaha ka ilaka aise hi chalta hai Urwa. Yeh tumhe bhi pata hai"
Shahzaib responded back, glaring at her.

He knows this is not the way it should be but something takes time to change and this is going to take a long time.

Insan ke jism ka ilaj kar sakte hai soch ka nahi.

"Mujhe pata hai Shahzaib par iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum bhi inn baato ko follow karo. Tum padhe likhe ho tumhe pata hai yeh"
Urwa spoke defensively.

"Urwa yeh cheez kabhi na kabhi koi na koi badal dege pata haina tumhe? Arsa lag jayega inn logo ko samjhte samjhte"
Shahzaib responded tiredly as he left her jaw but still caressed face softly.

"Badlegi mujhe pata hai par tum nahi badal sakte inn chizo ko? Koshish toh karo Allah ne chaha toh kya mushkil hai. Problem yeh hai ki tum riwayaato ke inn janjiro mein aise zakad chuke ho ku tum khud Islam aur riwayaato ke beech ka farm bhul chuke ho"
Urwa spoke calmly. Yelling and shouting at each other would not do any good right now. She needs to make him understand these things. Culture and Islam are both different things. Following your culture is not a problem until it doesn't threaten the teaching by Islam.

Shahzaib closed his eyes. It's hard to accept the truth but it's true. While trying to be a good leader and following culture he forgot Islam, his deen. He felt a dull ache in his heart. Allah gave him everything still he doesn't even know his deen properly. He chuckled bitterly at the thought of it. Urwa's words are telling him the harsh reality.

"Tum Quran padhte ho haina Shahzaib? Har roz na sahi par jab waqt mile haina?"
Urwa questioned looking at him.

Shahzaib nodded his head, he was unable to utter any words.

"Mujhe itna batao ki tumhe kab Quran padhne ke saath uska matlab bhi padha? Arabi main Quran padhne se neki milti jarur hai par uska matlab janna bhi jaruri hai"
Urwa responded softly. She reached towards his hand which was caressing her face. She softly held his hand and spoke
"Abhi bhi waqt hai Shahzaib. Tum is ilake ke sarbaara ho. Waqt lag jayega par aakhir main tum kaha na kaha toh pauch jaoge. Aane wali naslo ko itni mushkilo se toh na guzarna padega haina?"

Shahzaib didn't speak anything and continued looking at Urwa who was now caressing his hand.
"Islam ko samjho Shahzaib riwayaato se harz nahi hai mujh par un riwayaato se hai jo Islam ne diye hue baato ko galat batate hai"

Urwa held his hand and made him sit on the bed and spoke softly
"Allah ne tumhe har chiz se nawaza hai. Allah ka shukr aada karo tum namaz padhte ho haina? Kitne waqt ki pata nahi par kabhi na kabhi padhte honge. Itna batao namaz ke baad kab Allah se baat ki tumne? Kabhi shukr kiya? Kabhi maafi mangi? Ghoor karo Shahzaib Allah Rahman hai woh aapne bande ko kabhi khali haath nahi bhejta hai"

Shahzaib didn't speak anything as Urwa got up as she realised something and spoke in a hurry
"Tumhari wajah se mera kaam reh jayega. Baki ka gyaan main baad main dungi. Aabhi chalti hu khana kha lo aur aaj aaram karo loo hmm?"

Urwa turned to leave but halted as she heard him say
"Thank you"

Urwa turned towards him and responded as she gave him a small smile
"Shohar ho tum mere jab tum kuch galat kar rahe ho toh sidha rasta dikhana mera kaam hai"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 43.5K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.4M 74.5K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
228K 7.9K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') ━━━━━━━ "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...
1M 56.6K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...