Christian Poetry

By 0MusicalChaos0

Christian poetry More

Advent
Gratitude
Eucharist
Leading Light
The Christmas Rat

Matthew 2:13-18

8 2 0
By 0MusicalChaos0

Light in the darkness, ever burning bright

the spark of hope lighting the holy flame.

Fear of the unknown, by faith and not sight.

Innocent sacrifice, never in vain.

Horrid darkness trying to prevail

just as a snuffer is to a blaze.

But by the divine it shall not cross the vail.

Waking in the night, put in a daze.

Flee to where thy people were delivered.

To trust in him and you will find refuge.

Following lead as they were ordered.

The perfect offer one cannot refuse.

Cultivate the fire that will save us all.

Even in this world where hope is so small.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 592 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
5.9K 544 94
𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑 π‘£π‘œπ‘–π‘π‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘€π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ οΏ½...
30.4K 1.1K 152
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
1.6K 302 18
This collection of poems delves into the depths of heartbreak and loneliness. It explores a myriad of emotions that are all too familiar, offering so...