Helluva Guy (Helluva Boss x A...

By Puppet198463

Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxi... More

Bio
Appearance
Y/N's family
Pilot
Filler
Quick question
Murder Family
New girl
Spring Broken
Y/N
C.H.E.R.U.B
Unhappy Campers
The Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
Ozzies
Deleted scene
New harem member
Season 2 trailer
Queen Bee
Seeing Stars
Cenobite bios
Barbie
Exs and oohs

Loo Loo Land

2.7K 83 84
By Puppet198463

Then

Octavia (Young): Mummy! Daddyyyy!

Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.

Stolas: Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella.

Stella: You get up.

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

Stolas: Via? What troubles you, my owlet?

Octavia (Young): Daddy! Daddy!

Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.

Octavia (Young): I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her.

Stolas: A nightmare.

Octavia (Young): I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly.

Stolas: There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.

Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.

Stolas: No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire.

Stolas begins singing a lullaby to little Octavia.

/////
Now

Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, far less content.

Stella: I can't believe you slept with an imp, in OUR FUCKING BED!

Octavia, annoyed at being disturbed, gives a long groan.

Stolas: It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBEIAN?!

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World Is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas.

Stella: You want to fuck this one, TOO?!

Stella grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction.

Stolas: No! Of course not!

Stella: You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!

Stella storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen.

Stolas: Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?

Octavia: Was that a serious question?

Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat.

Stolas: Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?

Octavia: This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by Fuck You Dad.

Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark.

Octavia: It's a band.

Stolas: Ohhhh! How charming...?

Stolas grabs the zebra meat and feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as he pets it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes.

Octavia: So, you two done screaming for the day?

Stolas: Umm...

Stella lets out another scream of anger and another potted plant is heard shattering in the distance.

Stolas: You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?

Octavia: I'm not five anymore.

Stolas: You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?

Octavia: I'd... rather kill myself.

Stolas: There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security.

Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant.

Octavia: Security for a theme park?

Stolas: We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!

Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth.

Octavia: Our money, maybe.

Stolas: Speak for yourself, princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!

Octavia: What...?

Stolas: Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know. I might even call up Y/N!

Octavia eyes widened, she blushed and pulls her beanie down over her eyes.

/////

I.M.P Headquarters, where Blitzo is busy doing very important work in his office, involving crude representations of Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzo with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it.

Blitzo: *impersonating Millie* "Oh, Blitzo! You're such a good boss!" *impersonating Moxxie* "Yeah, I really want you, sir." *impersonating Millie* "Me, too!" *As himself* Let's three-way!

Blitzo lowers his "employees" below his desk to crotch level, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his Hellphone.

Blitzo: WHAT?!

Stolas: Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy.

Both Blitzo and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitzo slams his "BOSS BITCH" mug onto his desk.

Blitzo: What--

Octavia: the--

Blitzo: FUCK--

Octavia: Dad?!

Stolas: Language, everyone! I have a special request~

Blitzo: Aw... Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass.

Stolas: It's for my daughter.

Blitzo: Ah. Well, make sure she washes it.

Stolas: No! No, no-no-no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you, Y/N, and your brave little Imps would accompany us!

Blitzo: We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Plus, Y/N's not a very good guard, no offense to him. Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die.

Stolas: I'll pay you~

Blitzo: Pay me what?

Stolas: Moneyyyy~

Blitzo: Done!

Blitzo hangs up and accidentally slams his phone down on the desk hard enough to smash it to pieces. After a brief annoyed glance at it, he pulls out a megaphone.

Blitzo: M n' M, and Y/N, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

Moxxie opens the door to respond.

Moxxie: Loo Loo Land?

Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass.

Millie: Loo Loo Land?!

Blitzo: Loo Loo Land!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Y/N: Why is everyone screaming?!

Loona: Now look what you've done! Y/N's upset.

/////

Stolas: That's all settled.

Octavia: Wait, Y/N's going?

Stolas: Yes.

Octavia yelped and jumped up.

Octavia: I can't let him see me like this!

/////

Loo Loo Land. A van with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Y/N followed behind. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face.

Y/N: No. No. No. No. No. Goodbye.

Y/N turned his back and walked back to the car, before Blitzo grabbed his shirt collar.

Blitzo: Oh no you don't. You were asked for this, and you gotta do it.

Y/N:...Curses

As Y/N stepped into the bustling theme park, his senses were immediately overwhelmed by the cacophony of sights, sounds, and smells that surrounded him.

Blitzo: Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright? And Y/N is not here to satisfy your daughters needs.

Stolas: Blitzo!

Y/N and Octavia blushed brightly.

Octavia: Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?

Blitzo: Okay, yeah. Hold on right there, sweetie.

Blitzo turns to Stolas.

Blitzo: If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--

Stolas: You are so cute when you are serious!

Octavia: I'm literally gonna be sick.

Y/N: P-please don't...

Octavia looked at him.

Octavia: I was being sarcastic.

Y/N:...Oh, right.

Y/N chuckles sheepishly.

Y/N: But you said it was literal.

Octavia blushed and looked away embarrassed.

Millie: Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot!

A large letter falls off the sign of a nearby ride, crushing the teenaged imp underneath.

Millie: It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!

Millie gestures toward a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.

Moxxie: That is... deeply upsetting.

Millie: Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?

Moxxie: No. Theme parks always disturbed me, especially the mascots.

The park's mascot, Loo Loo appears out of nowhere behind Moxxie.

Loo Loo: Well, hey there!

Moxxie: AAAAAH!!

Loo Loo: I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!

Stolas: Look! Via! It's Loo Loo!

Octavia: I have a question.

Loo Loo: Well, ask away, little girlie! A-hyuk a-hyuk a-hyuk!

Octavia: Is it true this park is just a really shameless spin-off of Lucifer's far more popular Lu Lu World?

Loo Loo:...No?

Octavia: This place reeks of insecure corporate shame.

Stolas chuckles nervously as he leads Octavia away.

Stolas: Why don't we go check out the rides?

Loo Loo: That chick's creepy, huh?

Blitzo: Eh, wait till her dad tries to diddle your holes.

Loo Loo looks to Millie and Moxxie.

Loo Loo: What's that mean?

Moxxie: Don't talk to me! I know you're a pervert under there!

Moxxie leaves, leading Millie off with him. Loo Loo hangs his body dejectedly.

Loo Loo: Yeah...

Y/N ears were bombarded with a symphony of laughter, chatter, and music, each sound blending together into a chaotic cacophony that made it hard for him to focus.

Y/N's heart began to race as he felt the press of the crowd around him, their movements unpredictable and chaotic. He struggled to navigate the bustling pathways, his senses overloaded by the constant stream of imps bombarding him from all directions.

As Y/N walked through the bustling theme park, his brows furrowed in concentration, Octavia couldn't help but notice that something seemed to be bothering him. She observed him from a distance, her concern growing as she saw the tense set of his shoulders and the anxious glances he cast around him.

Octavia: Hey, Y/N? Is everything okay?

Y/N startled slightly at the sound of Octavia's voice, his nerves already on edge from the sensory overload of the theme park. He forced a tight smile.

Y/N: Yeah, um, I'm okay. Just... a bit overwhelmed by all the... uh, noise and stuff.

Stolas stepped back some a d watched the two.

Octavia's brow furrowed with concern as she took in Y/N's response, sensing that there was more to his discomfort than he was letting on.

Octavia: So, have you been here before?

Y/N: No, I haven't been here before. But, um, I've been to Lu Lu World. I think that's kinda similar? So maybe I could... still do stuff here.

Octavia nodded in understanding, a small smile playing on her lips.

Octavia: Is it fun, there?

Y/N: Yeah, it is. Um, my dad never goes with us, but me and my mom usually go with... um, Chatterer and Look See.

Octavia listened attentively, her curiosity piqued by Y/N's mention of his unique family dynamic.

Octavia: Chatterer and Look See? Those are interesting names. Are they... friends of your dads?

Y/N nodded enthusiastically, a smile spreading across his face.

Y/N: Yeah, they're my dad's Cenobites. They're, um, kinda scary-looking, but they're really nice once you get to know them.

Octavia listened. She heard of the word cenobite before, but never actually knew what it meant.

/////

Moxxie and Millie head down a pathway, and Moxxie, sweating profusely, stops to catch his composure.

Moxxie: You really like this place, huh?

Millie: I love this place! My parents would bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise.

Moxxie looks over to see a worker wheeling a wheelbarrow piled to the brim with money into a nearby giftshop. The two approach the window, where novelty cups and stuffed apples are for sale. The cups appear to cost at least 29 souls per.

Moxxie: Yeaaaah. The prices do seem rather criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?

Millie: 'Cause, it's Loo Loo Land!

Blitzo walks up, having loaded up on merch, including a novelty cup, as well as a hat with attached can holders and straws.

Blitzo: Listen to your hoe, Mox.

Blitzo takes a swig from his novelty cup.

Blitzo: How 'bout I take the first watch while you two have a little fun?

Millie: OOOOOH! We gotta do my favorite ride!

Moxxie: Oh, yeah? Wh- which one?

She pointed to a lone imp riding a roller coaster named "The Lawsuit" that suddenly plunges off a sheer 90-degree drop at incredible speed while also on fire and with its rider hanging on for dear life. The coaster violently plunges into a tunnel in the ground.

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs!

/////

Stolas, Y/N, and Octavia walk along the path, as Blitzo takes up positions all around them with his rifle, on the lookout for any danger. A group of imps creep up behind the booths, ropes, knives, and pitchforks at the ready. They quickly scatter as Blitzo looks in their direction.

Stolas: You know, it's quite thrilling to see you on the job, Blitzy.

Blitzo: Save it, bitch. I'm working.

Octavia: You both need to get a room.

Y/N: I don't get it...

Blitzo: Hey, I am not a day-hooker!

A woman walking nearby with her baby glares at Blitzo before continuing on in a huff.

Blitzo: What? I just said I'm not one, prude!

Octavia looked at Y/N.

Octavia: So, your dad, Pinhead, if I remember correctly. Why didn't he just go with you and your mom to parks himself?

Y/N hesitated for a moment, his fingers fidgeting nervously as he tried to find the right words to explain his father's absence from their trips.

Y/N: Um, well, my dad... he's, um, busy a lot. He has... um, important things to do.

He glanced down at his shoes.

Y/N: And, um, he's not really... into... uh, theme parks and stuff.

Octavia looked a little heartbroken hearing this. She looked at her dad and back to Y/N. She couldn't imagine if her dad was like that.

Stolas: Oh! Look, Via!

Stolas points excitedly at the circus tent. A demon mother is struggling to pull her crying son into the tent.

Stolas: You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!

Y/N + Octavia: Oh, no...

/////

Flashback to Octavia as a young girl, as she is pushed against the stage by an excited crowd of imp children, as Robo Fizz sparks and cackles maniacally leering over Octavia, who soon breaks into tears. A younger Blitzo is seen in the background tending to a food cart, dressed and painted as a clown, scowling.

/////

Blitzo & Octavia: I hate that fucking clown.

Stolas, who has been captured and hoisted aloft by the crew of imps from earlier. Stolas' arms are bound and his head is covered by a cloth sack, and the imps are pointing various weapons at him. One has stolen Stolas' wallet.

Stolas: Oh, Blitzy~ I need my bodyguard, please!

One imp jumps, to try and skewer Stolas with a pitchfork. Blitzo quickly brings his rifle to bear, shooting the imp in the torso, splattering Stolas's head with blood. The other imps quickly scatter.

Octavia and Y/N enter the big top and finds a seat. Blitzo carries Stolas in, head still covered in the blood-soaked sack, sets him down, and walks off to take position. Stolas makes no move to remove the sack, until Octavia annoyedly rips it off her father's head.

As Y/N settled into his seat beside Octavia in the bustling circus tent, his nerves were palpable, his hands fidgeting anxiously in his lap. He glanced around at the colorful surroundings, the dizzying array of sights and sounds only serving to heighten his anxiety.

Octavia noticed Y/N's discomfort and placed a reassuring hand on his arm, her touch gentle and comforting.

Octavia: Hey, Y/N, are you okay?

Before Y/N could say anything, the show started.

The stage lights slowly flicker to life, illuminating the animatronic characters Buck Squirrel, Jack Rabbit, and Perry Panda standing side by side on the stage. They are in their usual positions, each wearing their signature costumes and sporting cheerful expressions.

Buck Squirrel: Well, would you look at that! Another day, another chance to spread some joy and laughter. How are my favorite forest pals doing today?

Jack Rabbit: Oh, you know me, Buckaroo! Ready to hop into action and light up the stage with some high-energy antics. Can't wait to see those little faces light up when they see us!

Perry Panda: Indeed, Jack. It's always a pleasure to bring a moment of tranquility and reflection to our young guests.

Octavia: This is new.

Y/N: Um, yeah. I... I made those characters. Sold the rights to Mammon, The Sin of Greed.

Octavia: What? Why?

Y/N: I...just wanted to see them come to life, you know? And Mammon was the only one willing to use them. But the deals not bad.

Octavia: What deal?

Y/N: Well, you see, I... I sold the rights to my characters to Mammon in exchange for a small upfront payment and the promise of royalties. But, um, the contract... it wasn't very favorable. Mammon has all the control over how my characters are used, and I don't really have a say in anything anymore....I figured that one out six weeks later.

Octavia's eyes widened.

Y/N: Um, not just Buck, Jack, and Pauly. Mammon also has the rights to my cartoon, 'Auntie and Baby,' and all my superhero characters – The Fighting Yank, All Hallows Eve, Spider Queen, and Green Lama.

Octavia: That's... a lot.

Y/N: Yeah, it is. The only character I managed to keep was Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, because he's public domain.

Y/N and Octavia looked at the stage.

Robo Fizz: Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the Robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with Os, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!

Octavia is sitting and absorbing the musical with disgusted boredom.

As the band's song filled the air with pulsating beats and blinding lights, Y/N felt himself becoming increasingly overwhelmed by the sensory onslaught. The pounding rhythm reverberated through his chest, setting his heart racing, while the dazzling array of colors danced before his eyes, blurring into a disorienting kaleidoscope.

He clutched his hands to his ears, trying to block out the cacophony of sound, but it was no use. The music seemed to surround him, enveloping him in its relentless embrace, while the brightness of the stage lights bore down on him, threatening to overwhelm his senses.

Y/N's breath came in short, shallow gasps as he struggled to maintain his composure, his chest tightening with each passing moment. He felt trapped, suffocated by the overwhelming intensity of the performance, and he longed for nothing more than to escape the suffocating confines of the concert venue.

Octavia glanced over at Y/N, her brow furrowing in concern as she noticed his distress.

Octavia: Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N shook his head, unable to form coherent words as he fought against the overwhelming sensations coursing through his body. He felt trapped, suffocated by the noise and brightness of the concert hall, unable to escape the sensory overload assaulting his senses.

Octavia reached out to gently touch Y/N's arm.

Octavia: We can find a quieter place to sit for a while, if you need to.

Y/N nodded gratefully at Octavia's suggestion.

/////

Outside, Moxxie and Millie walk along a row of game booths, when they are addressed by one of the vendors. Millie gleefully yanks Moxxie over towards the booth.

Carnie Imp: Hello, hello! Step right up and win a thing!

Millie: Oh, look, Moxxie! A THING!

The "thing" in question is some sort of purple stuffed penguin creature with Imp horns, wearing pink overalls. The stuffed animal is labeled with a tag that says "THING?"

Moxxie: Oh, you like that thing?

Millie: YEEEEESSS! I don't really know what that thing is but I want that thing!

Moxxie: Ahhh... Finally, something I can handle.

Moxxie takes out some money and hands it to the carnie.

Moxxie: Okay! One game, puh-lease!

The carnie Imp rolls his eyes and uses his tail to hand Moxxie a pistol with a cork projectile in the muzzle. Moxxie does not even line up the shot, instead looking to his wife as he effortlessly hits the target right in the bullseye. Unbeknownst to Moxxie, the target barely moves. He makes a "ricochet" noise with his mouth and blows the black powder smoke clear of the gun, pleased with his marksmanship.

Carnie Demon: Ohhhh! Strike one, little man!

Moxxie: But, I hit it!

Carnie Imp: Hmmm, I don't know what to tell ya, buddy. The target, see? It didn't go down. So, yeah...! No go, bro.

Moxxie growls in anger, and fishes another bill out of his pocket. He grabs the pistol and fires another cork, hitting the target dead-center. The target does not budge. Moxxie slaps the pistol in annoyance.

Moxxie: The Heaven's wrong with this thing?!

Carnie Imp: Oh, man. A real shame, I tell ya.

Moxxie hisses in anger as he slaps another bill on the counter.

Moxxie: Another!

/////

Stolas is gleefully clapping to the music, Octavia was hugging Y/N, who looked like he was on the verge of exploding.

Robo Fizz & Jack: ♫ --body sing along with the Loo Loo band! Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaaaaaand! ♫

The show ends with Robo Fizz cackling maniacally. Perry faceplants onto the stage and falls to pieces. Stolas claps and cheers even harder.

Stolas: Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!

Behind Stolas, an imp armed with a kris dagger rises from beneath the seats ready to stab Stolas, but the top of his head is quickly blown apart by a shot from Blitzo, who has taken up a position in the gallery behind the back row of seats while Imps scream in absolute fear and run away.

Stolas: Oh, my! What aim you have, Blitzy.

Octavia: Ugh! I can't do this anymore! Y/N! We're leaving!

Octavia grabbed his hands and dragged him off.

Stolas: Wait- Uh-... Octavia!

Octavia storms off, with Stolas following behind as Blitzo cycles his rifle, and prepares to give chase after his charges.

Buck: Would ya looky there!

Robo Fizz: Mua ha ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up the-e-e-ere? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh?

Blitzo: The 'o' is silent now!

Robo Fizz: A-A-Awwwww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here!

Blitzo removes his visors and throws them on the ground as he continues his argument with Robo Fizz.

Blitzo: Bitch, I make more money killing people than you do being a cheap-ass robo ripoff of an overrated sellout JESTER!

Robo Fizz: Oohoohoo! Someone's salty! Real or not, though, people lo-o-ove me! Does anybody love you...BLITZ-0?

Blitzo: No. But, I'm really good with guns now. Dance, bitch!

Blitzo slams a new magazine into his rifle, switches it to full-auto and opens up on Robo Fizz, who cartwheels out of the way of the incoming rounds. Robo Fizz rapidly spins like a wheel rolling up the stair to where Blitzo is. He coils himself around Blitzo like a snake, before using his own momentum to launch Blitzo through the top of the tent.

Robo Fizz: Oh showstoppers! I have someone for you to play with!

Buck, Jack, and Perry's eyes glowed red.

Blitzo: Ohhhh, FUCK MEEEEEEE...!

Outside, Wally Wackford rolls a cart of lit torches in by the tent.

Wally: Torches, I say, I say! Get your inconvenient torches here!

Blitzo lands on the cart, scattering the torches everywhere, which light the big top on fire.

Wally: Owww! I say, OWWWW!

The green fire very rapidly spreads to all corners of the park. Burning and melting animatronics flee the tent as Robo Fizz cackles and spins his head with demonic glee at the destruction.

/////

Elsewhere, the carnie Imp at the shooting gallery holds 600 souls of Moxxie's money, with Moxxie himself glaring at him with seething anger.

Carnie Imp: Wow! Man, you're really starting to make this sad. Y'know, if you suck, you suck! Guess you won't win your honey here a prize...

Millie: Let me try!

Millie grabs the pistol and fires a cork at a target, which misses wildly. The carnie Imp grins mischievously, and presses a foot pedal in the booth, which causes a target to fall down.

Carnie Imp: Ohhhh, look at that! Lucky shot, baby.

Moxxie: Are you kidding me?! You- you- you charlatan!

Carnie Imp: Hey, uh, get lost, pipsqueak. I'm talkin' to the lady~

The carnie Imp leans toward Millie and makes a seductive purring sound at her. Millie immediately recoils in disgust.

In the background, Blitzo and Robo Fizz and the Showstoppers continue to do battle against each other as the fires spread.

Blitzo shot off half of Bucks face, revealing his metal endoskeleton. Jack grabbed Blitzo from behind, only for Blitzo to kick him in the face. Blitzo is thrown up into the air by Jack and comes down through the roof of the shooting gallery, crushing the carnie Imp under him.

Carnie Imp: OWWWW! Oof! Auuugh!

Moxxie: Sir?!

Blitzo: Ohhhh...Hey, guys! You should probably go, uh, make sure Stolas is okay. I've... got some unfinished business to take care of, and dealing with oversized versions of Y/N's Thing 1, Thing 2, and Cat in the Hat.

Blitzo draws his flintlock pistol, cocks it, and fires at the now burning Robo Fizz. The impact of the bullet spins Robo Fizz's head around, but when he spins his head back, he is revealed to be unharmed by the shot, having caught the bullet in his teeth. He then spits the bullet out.

Blitzo: Oh, what a mouth!

Blitzo immediately grimaces when he realizes what he just said. Robo Fizz coils himself up into his rolling form again, charging straight at Blitzo. He leaps out of the way as his enemy hit the booth, destroying it in a large explosion.

Perry went to attack Blitzo, only to go for the wrong imp, and attacked the carnie imp, for screamed and tried to get away.

Several pieces of shrapnel and burning prizes shoot in all direction, as the camera follows the severed heads of three of the "things" Moxxie attempted to win. The piece of stuffed animal strikes a young Imp boy in the head, knocking him unconscious the second a photographer takes a picture of the Imp family.

Father: Goddammit, Nathan! You ruined another bloody photo! Why were you even born?!

/////

Elsewhere, Stolas is still running after his daughter.

Stolas: Octavia?

Octavia: Just leave me alone!

Stolas: Octavia!

Octavia runs into a building called the "Fun House." While dragging a now confused looking Y/N.

Inside, Stolas is confronted with a a surreal room of eyes, tubes, spikes, mirrors, and disembodied hands. He goes further into the room, looking around for where his daughter could have gone. A shadow appears behind Stolas, as a random Imp jumps upon his back.

Stolas: Umm, I think I'm supposed to be bodyguarded right now!

The Imp covers Stolas' mouth with his shirt sleeve, but is suddenly shot in the head and falls to the ground. Moxxie and Millie appear in the entryway, Millie having just shot the Imp with a pistol.

Stolas: Ugh, that's better. Where is Blitzy? He's my knight in shining armor, not you littler ones.

Millie: He's, uhhhh... busy.

Moxxie: Being a fool.

Stolas: What kind of fool?

Moxxie: The "everything is now on fire" kind.

/////

Blitzo was talked to the ground by Jack, who made several attempts to bite his face off.

Blitzo grabbed his gun, and shoved it in Jacks mouth.

Blitzo: Suck this Glock!

He pulled the trigger and oil and metal parts exploded out of Jacks head as he went limp.

Blitzo: Abracadabra, bitch!

/////

Disinterested, Stolas leaves the imps, effortlessly dodging between two swinging pendulums, and heads down a tunnel into an adjoining room. There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying and holding Y/N. Y/N looked like he wasn't sure what to do but was trying his best to keep her calm.

Stolas: Octavia...

Stolas discards the Loo Loo Land hat, which in response to his emotional state has gone from a goofy grin to a sad frown.

Stolas: I take it you are... not having fun.

Octavia: I didn't even want to come here!

Stolas: I'm sorry, sweetie. I... I thought you loved it here.

Octavia: When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my dad didn't flirt with some... weird red dickhead the entire time.

Stolas: I'm sorry, Via. I'm sorry for... everything... happening right now. I know it's... a lot. I, uh-- I should have listened.

Octavia: I just want to go home... but home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it. Y/N is the only one I feel comfortable around!

Y/N looked dumbfounded by that.

Stolas: You need to understand... your mother and I... I just-... I felt-... She's always been... I haven't been- Ha-... We weren't in... I'm sorry, I- I- I don't have the words.

Octavia:Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind? Go away where... I can't find you?

Stolas: What? No! No, no, never. I'd never do that. Never. I think it's time to leave this place. You were right. You are too old for it, anyway. Plus, if Y/N has another meltdown, his father will be coming after us.

Octavia snorted out a laugh at that. But neither she or Stolas were sure if that would happen.

Stolas carries Octavia and Y/N out of the Fun House, as an imp grins maniacally in the space above the drop-ceiling, looking down on Stolas. The imp drops down and flicks open a switchblade. Stolas immediately turns around, eyes glowing brightly. The Imp immediately turns to stone and is knocked over by a pendulum. Outside, the park has been reduced to pandemonium as dusk falls. Millie attempts to shoot at Robo Fizz, who rolls around wildly. The robot is caught by the draconic creature from before, and swallowed whole, as Moxxie rides on its back. And crushes Buck.

Stolas, Octavia, and Y/N, leave the park gates.

Stolas: So, what would you like to do now?

Octavia: Oh, can we go to Stylish Occult? They sell weird taxidermy there.

Stolas: Hmmm, okayyyyy...

Octavia: Thanks, dad. You're okay, sometimes.

Stolas: Thank you, Via. Thank you.

Y/N was sleeping as he snuggled with Octavia.

Y/N: Teddy bear...

Octavia blushed and smiled at him.

Stolas: Why Pinhead doesn't like you two together, I don't understand.

A massive explosion rocks the park, sending the employees of I.M.P. hurtling through the air, smoking and screaming. All three land in front of Stolas and Octavia.

Moxxie: Way to ruin another good thing, sir!

Blitzo: Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. It. Comin'!

Moxxie and Blitzo fall unconscious. Perry grabs Blitzo by the horn and drags him offscreen.

Retcons

Y/N doesn't hate Fizzarolli or Asmodeus. In fact, they are family friends. Though, Fizzarolli is kinda the reason Y/N sold his characters to Mammon, leading Fizzarolli to feel guilty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 593 42
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him
74.2K 1.3K 20
Y/N a Hellborn demon, worked for an organization that deal with protection and omicides. Unfortunately for Y/N being one of the best in the organizat...
64.7K 877 17
not paying attention where he was going. a 18 autistic human falls through a portal , Blitz deices to take him in as his employee after finding out h...