Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication♡
PLAYLIST♡
Characters♡
✨Chapter:1✨
✨Chapter:2✨
💕 NEW COVER 💕
✨Chapter:3✨
✨Chapter:4✨
✨Chapter:5✨
✨Chapter:6✨
✨Chapter:7✨
✨Chapter:8✨
✨Chapter:9✨
✨Chapter:10✨
✨Chapter:11✨
✨Chapter:12✨
✨Chapter:13✨
✨Chapter:14✨
✨Chapter:15✨
✨Chapter:16✨
✨Chapter:17✨
✨Chapter:18✨
✨Chapter:19✨
✨Chapter:20✨
✨Chapter:21✨
✨Chapter:22✨
✨Chapter:23✨
✨Chapter:24✨
✨Chapter:25✨
✨Chapter:26✨
✨Chapter:28✨
✨Chapter:29✨
✨Chapter:30✨
✨Chapter:31✨
✨Chapter:32✨
✨Chapter:33✨
✨Chapter:34✨
✨Chapter:35✨
✨Chapter:36✨
✨Chapter:37✨
✨Chapter:38✨
✨Chapter:39✨
✨Chapter:40✨
✨Chapter:41✨
✨Chapter:42✨
✨Chapter:43✨
✨Chapter:44✨
✨Chapter:45✨
✨Chapter:46✨
✨Chapter:47✨
✨Chapter:48✨
✨Chapter:49✨
✨Chapter:50✨
✨Chapter:51✨
✨Chapter:52✨
✨Chapter:53✨
✨Chapter:54✨
✨Chapter:55✨
✨Chapter:56✨
✨Chapter:57✨
✨Chapter:58✨

✨Chapter:27✨

3.3K 152 36
By Tara_says

She became the love she searched for~
.
.
.
.
Here's a double update!

Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

Surbhi was getting ready in the room while downstairs Ekansh is performing marriage rituals.

Surbhi's lehnga

She was sitting on bed and was getting anxious.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door . She stood up and opened the door while covering her face with veil.

"You are looking beautiful beta." Minakshi said.

Surbhi kept her head low. A tear escaped from her eyes.

"Let's go." Minakshi said and held Surbhi's hand taking her downstairs.

"I didn't see Surbhi and Disha around. You know where are they?" Minakshi asked Surbhi while taking her downstairs.

Surbhi just shaked her head as no.

"Ok. I will tell someone to find them." Minakshi said.

They reached near Mandap. Ekansh was sitting there with Pandit ji.

Surbhi sat with Ekansh. Her hands and legs were trembling badly. She was breathing heavily.

Ekansh noticed her and hold and hands.

Surbhi was shocked. But after hearing what he said next she became horrified.

"Don't worry Ms.Sharma I am here." He whispered in her ears.

"Opps not Ms.Sharma it's soon to be Mrs.Raghuvanshi." Ekansh said and smirked.

Surbhi was too stunned to speak further.

On the other side

Ekansh's Mother and father, Surbhi's mother and father were standing while adoring the couple.

"They are looking good together." Said Minakshi.

"They do." Rajveer Ekansh's father said.

"One day My Surbhi will also marry like that." Surbhi's father Shankar Sharma said.

"Sahi kaha ji." Surbhi's mother Radhika Sharma said.

"Don't forget to invite us." Rajveer said.

"Haha how can we?" Shankar said with a laugh.

"You better don't." Minakshi said.

They all smiled.
Little did they know that the one who is getting married is their own daughter.
.
.
.

"Please stand up you both for pheras(vows) ." Said Pandit ji.

"First Bride will lead."

Ekansh and Surbhi completed all the vows. And sat down after.

"Put this Mangalsutra in Bride's neck." Pandit ji said to Ekansh while handling him the Mangalsutra.

Ekansh took that Mangalsutra and tied into her neck.

"Now apply sindoor." Pandit ji said.

"Please dont unveil her. It's an important rasam for us." Mr.Rawat jumped in the conversation from out of nowhere.

Ekansh nodded.

He applied sindoor. A tear escaped from her eyes and fall on his hand.

"Vivaah sampan hui." Pandit ji said.
(Wedding is now completed.)

"Now you both go and take blessings from your elders." Said Pandit ji.

Ekansh offered hand to Surbhi which she accepted. They both walk down the Mandap and first went near Ekansh's parents.

They both touch their feets.

"Khush raho." Rajeev and Minakshi said.
(Be happy.)

Then they went near Surbhi's mother and father and touched their feets.

"Jeete raho beta." Said Shankar.
(Blessings).

"Bhgwn tumhari jodi humesha banaye rkhe." Said Radhika.
(May God protect your realtion.)

Then they went near Mr.Rawat and took the blessings.

"I have something to talk to my daughter. Can you please excuse us?" Mr.Rawat said politely.

"Sure." Said Rajeev.

Then Mr.Rawat took Surbhi behind a pillar where no one was present.

Surbhi took out her Veil.

"Good job Surbhi." He said.

"Now leave Disha." Surbhi said. Her eyes were red due to crying.

"I already did. She will be reaching Raghuvanshi mansion soon. Till then you have to keep acting. Understood?" He said.

"Okay." Surbhi said.
.
.
.
Time skip to Raghuvanshi Mansion

"Akshara kick this pot and enter the house." Minakshi said.

She did what she was told. And entered the house.

"Now let me see my bahu's face." Minakshi said.

Surbhi clutched her lehnga tightly. Minakshi came near her and remove her veil.

"Surbhi!" Minakshi was shocked after seeing her.

"What? Where is Surbhi?" Dada ji asked.

"She. The bride. She is Surbhi." Minakshi said.

"What?" Rajveer said and came near Minakshi.

"Surbhi." Rajveer said.

Ekansh wasn't saying anything. He was just sitting on the sofa with Unbothered expression. Like he already know who she was.

"Surbhi. Can you explain what's all this?" Minakshi said in a calm tone.

"Wait Maa. I will explain." A voice came from the gate.

She was Disha.

"Disha? Where were you?" Dada ji asked.

"Dadu. Let me explain what actually happened." Disha said while breathting heavily.

"So.... Akshara had a boyfriend. They both loved each other. But Mr.Rawat was forcing her to marry Ekansh bhai. One day Surbhi saw Akshara and Naitik, her boyfriend. Akshara told Surbhi everything and asked for her help. Surbhi discussed that with me. And we both made plan to Save Akshara from this marriage by help her Running. So Surbhi helped Akshara and sent her to the airport and I went to rescue Naitik who was kidnapped by Mr.Rawat because he thinks that Akshara will ran away with him. I rescued Naitik but his men caught me . When he tied me he received a call from Mr.Rawat who ordered him to kill me." Disha said.

"To save Disha. He told me that if I married Ekansh sir then he will spare Disha." Surbhi completed the whole story.

"How dare he? I will kill him now." Rajveer said . He was very furious now.

"Dad I will handle him." Ekansh jumped in conversation.

"Uncle aunty Dada ji Ekansh sir. Please forgive me." Surbhi said while joining her hands.

"Why are you being sorry beta? It's not your fault." Minakshi too cried and hugged Surbhi.

"I am sorry Aunty." Surbhi weeped on her shoulder.

"It's alright bacha." Minakshi said while caressing her head.

"It's not your fault Surbhi." Rajveer said.

"You did this only to Save our Disha. And for that I am so thankful for you." Said Dada ji.

Surbhi looked at them. Tears were flowing non stop from her eyes.

"I don't like seeing my daughter cry. So don't." Rajveer said and wiped her tears.

"Rajveer is right. No more tears ok." Dada ji said and came to hug Surbhi.

Disha runned toward Surbhi and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for saving me." Disha said while crying.

"No thank you in friendships." Surbhi cried while hugging her.

"Disha did Mr.Rawat really spared you?" Rajveer asked.

"No Dad he was still going to kill me. I ran away from there when those men were talking on call. I hitted them with a wood." Disha said.

"You both are so brave my girls." Rajveer said.

"Now go and take rest you all." Dada ji declared.

"Disha Show Surbhi her room. Take her to Ekansh's room." Minakshi said.

Disha nodded.
.
.
.
"Soo here's your room 'Bhabhi'." Disha said playfully.

"It's not right Disha." Surbhi said.

"What's not right ? Huh?" Disha asked.

"This marriage. It's not right. I am ruining his life." Surbhi said.

"You are not ruining anyone's life babe. You are an angel to us. Don't overthink. Everything will be fine." Disha assured Surbhi.

"Now I am leaving. Good night and don't worry. Okay." Disha said and exited the room.
.
.
.
Double update 😋💕.
How's the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And I wanna say that i am sorry for running story this fast. Please try to understand my classes are going to start soon then I won't be able to write. That's why I am doing this. I know I have disappointed you all. But please trust your author. I will try my best to improve as much I can.

Tysm for reading🌻.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.3K 33
♡︎𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭♡︎ ...
114K 6.7K 38
|| Rudransh Singh Rathore || He's 27 years old and the CEO of the Rathore Enterprises and the most powerful yet biggest MAFIA in the world. Most elig...
123K 7.1K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...