Truth or Dare?

By prince_3121

"Truth or dare" he asked. "Dare" "I dare you... to spend the rest of your life with me" 20 year old aspiri... More

Who is she
The sun, moon and stars

Future baby mama

65 6 0
By prince_3121

I woke up and almost immediately sat up in bed. I had been staying at Paisley 2 nights in a row now and last night... we spontaneously decided to start a family?

I was slightly overwhelmed and worried about it. 'We've been together 6 months Ty couldn't you have waited' I thought as I put my hands through my braids.

A family would be nice. A family with Prince the man I can say 100% I love would be even nicer. But something in me just worried.

I walked across the room and opened the curtains to let the sun in Walking past his lavender piano, I loved that he had an instrument in his bedroom lord I could get used to hearing him playing silky beautiful songs during the night.

I noticed some words written on his note pad.

I've heard it said I won't treat you right
You know that ain't right
But they ain't sure, 'cause they don't know nothing about you
You know you want me
You're too secure to ever wanna fuss and fight
That's right
That's why your man never ever got a reason to doubt you
None of them got what it takes
To be a future baby mama,
Gotta bend in the wind, but don't break
To keep your man.

As my eyes welled up with tears I heard the bedroom door opening, I quickly scurried away from the piano and opened the other set of curtains.

"Good morning" he cooed as he placed a cup of hot chocolate on the bed stand.

"Good morning" I smirked at him as I stood in his pyjamas. He walked to me and kissed my lips, his hands round my waist.

"Guess what we're doing today" he sang. 'Oh no' I thought. "What are we doing today?" "We're introducing you to the world..." he smiled.

He walked out of hair and makeup, his hair looked precisely styled. We were now at a photoshoot in the main hall in Paisley.

As he walked to me in his purple shagged coat he pulled me to him and kissed my neck. "Are you nervous" he asked gracing me with another kiss, I nodded. "Don't be... I want to tell the world about us now... it's time".

I felt so happy in that moment that I can't even remember getting my makeup done. I just remember Zeta princes makeup artist telling me to stop smiling so she could apply gloss.

Randee St Nicholas Princes photographer was so funny and welcoming to me. I imagined she had taken photos of that woman mayte and it intimidated me until I actually met her.

"I feel like she should have something on her fingers and like write something on my stomach... like love? Or freedom?" P suggested. "That's a really rad idea but I literally have nothing sir" she sighed. "What about foundation?" He asked. Once Prince wanted something it didn't matter what supplies you had, we had to make it work.

And like that I was on my knees... with foundation on my fingers, I wrote free on his stomach. "Your free now, you can do whatever you want" I smiled up at him as I wrote the last letter. He smiled at me almost with tears in his eyes "yeah, your my freedom".

Once the photos shoot was complete she showed us our photos and I was completely obsessed! It was sexy but sensual looking and that's exactly how it felt to be on that shoot.

As p stood behind me as me and Randee picked the pictures he kissed my neck clearly not paying attention as he pushed his groin into my ass, his hands on my stomach Randee couldn't help but pass remarks "Sir could you pay attention please!" She laughed "it's hard to resist her Dee" he chuckled placing another kiss on my cheek now more mellowed.

"I'm going to get a moving truck to bring all your stuff to Paisley" he smiled as we walked back to princes living quarters "You haven't mentioned this until just now, I like my apartment!" I frowned. "Tyla you need to move in with me if you want to start a family" he said matter of factly.

Hearing him say my full name made me realise he really wanted this. "Ok but Paisley is so big I could never get used to this" I said tears welling in my eyes.

He took my hands and pulled me to the love seat in his kitchen making me sit. "What if I said I stayed up all night long thinking about our future" he smiled excitedly staring into my eyes. God his eyes are irresistible.

"Ok...?" "And I was thinking what if we moved into a house far away from the press. Turks and Caicos! We can always come back but we could also raise our children in privacy. Nothing too big like 5,000 square feet baby. We could start our family. All we need is a big nursery and a mini studio" he gleamed. I smiled gently at that idea. It was buying me over to be honest. "We could get one with a big back garden, a pool and deck area that looks out into the beach and I want you to have your own room for your shoes and accessories and your vanity you know? It'll have everything we need, I'll cover everything baby".

"But I don't want to drag you away from Paisley" I frowned. "You won't, I'll always have here but to be honest staying here 24/7 can get slightly irritating. I'll be able to fly here any time I wish baby... don't worry" he smiled.

"I love you" I told him kissing him, the fact he was wanting to do all this... for me!? I was completely honoured and to be honest all for it.

Not long after that conversation P had made dozens of phone calls, asking me what colour i wanted the walls! Everything was going too fast and I was more than overwhelmed "I'm gonna head out for a walk" I told him as he left our living quarters to go rehearse.

Walking in the snow I shivered and wanted to go back but it was just too much going on at Paisley. I stopped by a pharmacy and lifted about 5 different pregnancy tests. I was simply curious, and broody? Ever since we had spoke about it and obviously officially tried I haven't stopped thinking about us.

On the walk home I continued my fantasy train of thoughts. Prince would make such a fantastic father. Playing with them on the beach of our new home.

I got to paisley and immediately skipped to the on suite bathroom to take the test.

Negative

I was slightly relived but a big part of my mood sank slowly. No baby. No pregnancy. No future just yet.

I lay in princes bed the smell of his perfume comforting me as I waited on him coming back from rehearsal. I put on a scary movie and ate some chocolate to wind down.

About an hour later I head the hard clicks of heels and I grabbed the pregnancy test off the bedside table. In he bounced, his hair flowing as he walked dripping of sex as a bead of sweat still laced his head. "Hi" he smiled.

"Hi.... Um I'm not pregnant" I showed him the stick gently as I told him that. He chuckled "Ty it's too early to even check baby you need to give it a while" he smiled sitting on the bed as I crawled into his arms like a baby myself.

"I need to get a shower then we could go to Jamba Juice if you wanted" he hummed kissing my head.

"I wanna come shower with you" I whispered. "Is that right?" He asked his voice hung with lust making it deeper if that was possible. I nodded.

The water was steaming hot on our body's as p washed me with a Loofah. Something about this felt almost spiritual as he washed me thoroughly.

Dropping it he grabbed my breasts making me hiss as he squeezed my nipples harshly.

His hands then met my hips and he pulled me to face the wall. I moaned as my cheek met the wall and his hand sneaked round to rub my clit.

"Daddy" I cried out as he pushed his body against me, I felt his hard cock now being guided by his other hand and pushed inside me. The water was so warm and his hips smashed his cock into my ovaries repeatedly making me almost feel like I should ask him to stop. He was deeper in me than ever. "If this doesn't make me just that then I don't know what will" he said making his goal crystal clear.

A/N: thank you to whoever is still reading my little story hehe. Do you think Tyla could be pregnant soon 👀 are things moving too fast for Tyla deep down? Will Prince leaving for tour effect theyre relationship much? Thanks for everything lovely's 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 16.9K 18
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
925K 55.2K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...