Her White Wolf

By Mich2992

As the universe began to recover from The Blip, it was an entirely new kind of journey for James Barnes. He w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty-One

95 7 0
By Mich2992

AN: Here's part two of the night before the wedding! be prepared for some SPICE

~~~~~~

As the door closed, Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist and pulled him to him. "We're alone," he said with a grin.

"Yes we are," James smirked. "What do you have in mind for tonight? Did you pack anything?"

"There's a few things in my bag," Steve replied. "You can check them out, they're on the bed."

James rose a brow. "What did you bring?"

Steve released him and made his way over to the bed, moving his bag to the edge before he began to pull out a few items. "Cock rings, butt plugs and a vibrator."

"Sounds like you were planning on one hell of a night," James smirked.

Steve chuckled. "I just wanted to be prepared. We don't have to use all of it, or any of it," he told Bucky. "But since we're not home tonight I thought I'd bring a few things."

James walked up to Steve and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm up for anything."

Steve's arms wound around Bucky's middle. "Should we text Cleo goodnight first?"

"That's not a bad idea," he replied. "Let her know we're settled for the night."

Steve leaned in for a kiss before he reached into his pocket for his phone. "I'll send it, or should we both send her one?" he asked out loud as he typed out the text.

"Could send a video?" James asked.

"Oh yeah, let's do that," Steve agreed, pulling up the camera on his phone. "Get into the picture," he said to Bucky before he pressed record.

"Hi beautiful," he greeted, blowing Cleo a kiss.

"Hey sweet girl," James added. "We're settled down for the night, so we thought we would send you a good night video."

"We miss you and Grant," Steve said. "And we love you, and we can't wait to marry you tomorrow."

"We can't wait to see you walk down the aisle to us, sweetheart. Love you so much," James said softly.

"We love you, and we'll see you tomorrow," Steve said. "Goodnight!" Once he finished, he ended the video and lowered his phone, sending it off. "That'll make her smile."

"She'll keep it on her too," James mused as he gripped Steve to him.

"We have to do what we can to keep that smile there as often as possible," Steve replied, moving his hands to Bucky's hips. "Well, now that that's done..."

James chuckled, his eyes darkening. "Yes?"

"Should we heat things up?" Steve asked, pulling Bucky's hips tightly against his.

"Mmm... I would love too," James purred in reply. He reached around to grip onto Steve's ass. "How do you want to do things tonight?"

"I don't know... we can each have a turn with the other," Steve replied, rutting against Bucky a little.

James chuckled as he gripped Steve's ass harshly, making him moan. "I can have a toy in me while I fuck you, or the other way around, too."

"Definitely," Steve agreed, gripping at Bucky's shirt. "I like hearing you talk like that... about fucking me," he added with a grin.

"Oh? Is that you saying that you want me to fuck you? Hm Cap?" James teased.

Steve's grin shifted a little to a slightly cockier one. "Yeah, soldier, I want you to fuck me. I've wanted you to fuck me for most of my life."

"We've been making up for lost time a little at a time," James grinned. "We can do as much as you want."

Steve reached up and gripped the back of Bucky's head, bringing him in for a heated kiss. He angled his head to kiss him deeply, rutting his hips against him.

James groaned, gripping Steve tightly. "Already hard?" He teased.

"It doesn't take much with you," Steve replied with a grin. He pulled Bucky's hips tightly against his. "Let's get this shirt off of you," he said, gripping Bucky's shirt to pull it off of him.

He eagerly helped before tossing it to the floor. James gasped as Steve kissed along his collarbone. "You're shirt too."

Steve gripped the bottom of his shirt and parted from Bucky just long enough to pull his shirt off and toss it aside. "Done," he smiled before he took Bucky by the hips and turned him around, wrapping his arms around him to bring Bucky back against his hard body. "You're already hard too, aren't you?" He asked his lover in his ear.

James rested the back of his head on his shoulder, letting Steve's hands wander over his chest and down the front of his jeans. "Very..."

Steve palmed Bucky's clothed erection as he nibbled in his ear. "Let's set it free," he said, his voice deep in his chest as he worked Bucky's belt and zipper before pushing his pants down.

"Please," James breathed as he pushed towards Steve's touch.

Steve's fingers grabbed the sides of Bucky's boxers and tugged them down, freeing his cock as he did. Steve's strong hand wrapped around the shaft of it as he pressed passionate kisses to the back of his lover's neck.

James groaned as he rutted up into Steve's hand. "God... that feels good."

Steve's kisses reached Bucky's shoulder as he slowly began to stroke him. "What do you want inside of you?" He asked, breath against Bucky's skin shoulder.

"If I'll be fucking you sweetheart, a plug will be fine... but you're welcome to play first."

"I do like to play, just a little," Steve said, turning Bucky to face him again. He pulled the other man in for a heated kiss before he continued stroking him fully.

James groaned, gripping Steve's hips hard as he slowly thrust into his hand. "Play however long you want."

Steve stayed there for a long few moments before he released Bucky's cock and turned him around again. "Bend over the bed, big guy," he said, smacking the other man's ass.

"Sure." James stepped out of his boots, pants, and boxers. Then he bent over the bed and stuck his ass in the air.

Steve stepped in behind him and bent over, placing kisses on his ass cheeks before he licked his way to Bucky's awaiting entrance. He dragged his tongue to the spot and gently licked.

Gasping, James gripped the blanket. "Stevie... I didn't know you'd... like to do that..."

"I didn't either, but... I thought of it and seeing how you respond, I definitely like it," Steve replied before returning his tongue and swirling it around Bucky's asshole.

James gasped loudly. "Oh fuck..."

Steve smiled as he worked, licking at Bucky's sensitive entrance feverishly. He reached over, his hand feeling around the bed until he found a butt plug. "You want something inside you?" He asked heatedly.

With a whimper, James nodded. "Please... I need it..."

Steve pulled back and reached for the bottle of lube on the bed beside the toys. He poured some onto the toy before bringing it to Bucky's ass to tease his entrance. "How badly do you need it?" he asked.

James rocked his hips, pressing against the toy. "So bad, Stevie... so bad that I'm leaking."

Steve looked down to see the trail the other man was leaving on the bed and gently pressed the plug against his asshole. As Bucky rocked back, Steve used the momentum to push to plug inside.

Groaning, James' mouth dropped open as the plug settled into place. It pressed right against his prostate and made him feel pleasantly full. "Fuck... play with it Stevie... please..."

Steve did as his lover asked, moving the toy around once it was in place. "Anything particular you want me to do?" he asked, turning the toy inside of Bucky.

James moaned softly. "Anything you want... you can pull on it, let it slide back in... whatever you wish."

"Thank you for the ideas," Steve replied as he tugged the toy with two fingers, pulling it out slightly before allowing it to be sucked back in. He reached between Bucky's legs with his free hand and took hold of his cock, slowly stroking it.

"Holy... oooh fuck..." James' head dropped as he rocked his hips, thrusting slowly into Steve's hand.

Steve applied pressure to the plug before tugging it once more. "I love the sounds you make," he praised.

James gasped, pushing back against the toy. "Stevie... oh god..."

Steve turned the toy once again inside of Bucky and leaned in, kissing his ass cheek. "Tell me if there's anything else you want," he said.

"What about you?" James asked. "You have to be leaking on the floor."

"I am," Steve admitted. "But it's worth it to listen to you moan."

As Steve massaged his balls, James grunted, his hips moving on their own accord. "I love hearing you too."

"Do you want to cum once before you fill me up?" Steve asked, giving his balls a tug before he returned his hand to his cock.

"Fuck... I'd love to..."

"What do you need to cum?" Steve asked huskily, one hand tugging to toy out of Bucky part way before allowing it to be sucked back in again.

James dropped onto his elbows, moaning into the mattress. "Oh. Fuck...."

Steve pumped his hand on Bucky's cock, pressing kisses to his ass as he also pulsed the toy in Bucky's ass.

Clutching the blanket, James' moans became continuous. "I'm so close I'm so close... fuck don't stop..."

"I wouldn't dare," Steve said, feverishly stroking Bucky's cock as he pulsed the toy in his ass.

James groaned loudly as rope upon rope spurted from his cock on Steve's hand and the floor beneath them.

"Yes, so good," Steve praised, stroking Bucky's cock until he stopped twitching. "That was so sexy."

James chuckled as he moved to be able to see Steve's heated eyes. "You look like you could eat me alive."

"I could devour you," Steve replied in nearly a growl.

"I'd... yes..." he breathed.

Steve moved in and kissed Bucky hard, moaning into his mouth as he did. He rutted up against the other man's side, his weeping cock pressed against him. m.

Blindly, James reached for Steve, easily finding his cock, before stroking him slowly. "So long, thick," he breathed.

Steve breathed heavily, grunting at the sensation. "And so fucking hard," he said, his voice nearly pained.

"Are you hurting, lover?" James asked. "What can I do?"

"Can you suck my cock a little? Relieve some of the tension?" Steve asked, a groan in his voice.

James turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, grunting as the toy shifted slightly. "I can. Stand up for me, big guy."

Steve stood from his position, his cock hard and red. He squared himself in front of Bucky, widening his hips.

Looking up, James grasped the base of Steve's cock in his hand before he stroked him slowly. Then he leaned in and swirled his tongue around the head.

"Oh, shit," Steve breathed, dropping his head as he held his hips still, allowing Bucky to take his time.

James chuckled softly before he slowly licked around the head of Steve's cock, tasting the precum dripping from it. "My poor big soldier man..."

Steve groaned as he resisted the urge to thrust his hips inward. "I'm just so fucking hard for you," he whined.

"Do you wanna take your turn with me before I fuck you?"

Steve nodded, his cock throbbing. "Fuck, I need it..."

"You can fuck me before I fuck you, Stevie... I want you to."

"Turn around," Steve said, stepping back so that Bucky could get back up. He reached for the lube again and poured some into his hand before he stroked his cock to lube it up.

"You'll have to remove the toy first, babe," James said softly.

"I will," Steve said, waiting for Bucky to turn around before he took the toy in his hand and gently pulled it to remove it from his body.

James groaned, suddenly feeling empty. "Stevie... I need you."

Steve groaned wordlessly as he positioned himself behind Bucky and rubbed the tip of his cock against his ass. "I'm coming," he said before he began to push himself inside, moaning loudly.

Gasping softly, James' eyes closed in pleasure as he felt Steve slowly fill him up. "Oh.... Fuck that feels good."

"Yea, you do," Steve said through a moan, resting for a moment as he settled fully inside of his lover. Slowly, then, he began to thrust his hips, groaning.

James grunted, feeling precum begin to leak from his cock once more as he gripped the blankets. "Stevie," he moaned.

Steve gripped Bucky's hips hard, his fingers pressing into him as he tried to keep his pace slow at first. He rolled his hips, dropping his head back. "Oh my god, Buck..."

"Yes... fuck me Stevie... fuck me..."

Steve's body shuddered as he moved his hips a little faster, groaning deeply. "Yes, I love it when you talk dirty."

"I love... doing it for you..." James gripped the blanket tightly as he pressed back against Steve's thrusts. "I love your cock, Stevie... filling me up..."

"Ooh," Steve moaned as his hips picked up in pace again, the sound of skin slapping skin filling the space around them. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

James whimpered in reply. "Yes... yes Stevie..."

Steve's hips snapped feverishly; his chest reddened as he moaned unabashedly. "Shit, yes, I'm coming," he grunted before he erupted inside of Bucky.

"Fuck," James grunted, filling as Steve stilled above him. "Good boy, Steven."

"Holy shit," Steve breathed unevenly. He slowly removed himself from Bucky and smoothed his hands over his lover's back, pressing kisses to his skin.

James smiled as he stood and faced Steve so he could kiss him softly. "Do you need a minute?" He asked softly.

Steve smiled against Bucky's lips. "Nah. Part of being a super soldier, I don't need a break," he told him.

"My strong man," James purred. He reached around to grip Steve's ass with both hands. "Should I prep you? Do you want a toy... put a toy back in me?" He smirked.

"I need a little prep, but not a ton," Steve said, his hands roaming the other man's body.

"Have anything in mind?"

"Maybe a toy," Steve said, nodding towards the few that laid on the bed. "Your choice, handsome."

"Maybe the dildo?" James suggested.

"Sounds perfect," Steve said before he found Bucky's lips again. "I'll bend over."

James smirked and kissed him back. "Once you're ready, I want you to lie on your back. I want to see your face tonight."

Steve's smile grew and he nodded in reply. "You've got it." As Bucky went to select a toy, he bent over the bed and stretched a little.

When James returned, he gently began massaging Steve's entrance, bending to kiss his lower back.

Steve breathed out a groan as he felt Bucky working. He pressed back just a little against him. "That feels good..."

"It's going to feel even better..." he purred as he grabbed the lube to lube his fingers then Steve's entrance.

"Mmm," Steve hummed as he dropped his head.

"Are you ready for it?" James asked.

"Mm hm," Steve answered, spreading his legs a bit wider.

James lined the toy and gently pressed it against his entrance, slowly sliding it inside.

"Ooh," Steve moaned as the toy moved inside of him. He pressed his ass back to take it further inside. "Oh my god..."

"Can you take all of it?" James asked, smiling.

"Mm hmm," Steve answered, spreading his legs just a bit wider.

"Nice and slow," James said softly as he gently entered the toy until it bottomed out, enjoying as his body took it willingly.

Steve groaned expectantly as he felt the toy fully enter him and he moaned as he dropped his head. "Move it a little," he said, breathing unevenly.

Kissing his lower back, James began to gently thrust the toy. "You take it so well for me," James praised.

A shiver moved up Steve's spine and he moved back into the toy rhythmically. He lifted his head to look back at Bucky. "I can take you soon..."

"Imagine if you could take a toy and me," James smirked, knowing that the thought would egg him on.

"Is that a challenge?" Steve asked between moans, a smile on his lips. "Because I don't back down from those."

"You'd have to work up to that, Stevie," James grinned, slowly pumping the toy.

"I know," Steve conceded, groaning as he easily took the toy. "I think I'm ready for you, big guy," he said. "You wanted me on my back?"

"I do," he replied. "Want me to take this out?"

"For this occasion, yeah," Steve said, nodding. After Bucky had pulled the toy from him, he stretched for a moment before he climbed onto the bed, turning onto his back as directed.

James grinned as he quickly made sure the toys and lube were set aside. Then he turned off the lights before climbing on the bed to hover over Steve. "What do you think?"

Steve smiled heatedly up at his lover. "It's hot, seeing your face... seeing what I do to you."

Leaning in, James kissed Steve softly. "Just as I can see what I do to you."

"I can't wait," Steve said with a smile.

James leaned in and kissed Steve softly. "Do you want me to lube up?" He asked him.

"I think I'm good," Steve said from beneath him. "I'm ready for you, big fella."

He grinned before reaching between them to help line himself up. "Ooh..." he moaned as he easily slid inside to the hilt, buried deep in Steve's ass.

Steve gasped sensually and moaned as he was filled up by his lover, his mouth dropping open. "Oh shit," he groaned, eyes wide open to Bucky.

"You're filled with me," James smiled, leaning in to kiss Steve deeply. He moaned as he barely thrust, enjoying just how deep inside he felt.

Steve's tongue thrust into Bucky's awaiting mouth as he spread his legs to allow even greater access. "God..." Steve moaned against his lover's lips.

James moaned as he slowly began to move his hips, feeling Steve wrap one leg around him. "How does it feel?" He breathed.

"So, fucking good... I can feel every inch of you as you fuck me," Steve replied, openly moaning with open lips.

Smiled down at Steve, James snapped his hips forward, watching as Steve's eyes widened. "Like that?"

"Uh huh," Steve breathed, a moan spilling from his lips. "More, please, baby..."

James snapped his hips again before beginning a brutally hard and fast pace. "Fuck... oh fuck, Steven..."

"Ooh!" Steve cried out, tossing his head back in pleasure as an unbridled sound passed his lips. "Fuck me, yes, Buck..."

Growling, James sucked at Steve's neck. "God... we were made for each other Stevie..."

He was right. There wasn't anyone besides Cleo who he fit this well with. Steve moaned as he tilted his head back to allow Bucky greater access to his neck. He bucked his hips from beneath his lover, meeting him with every thrust.

"My Stevie," James moaned softly, resting his head against shoulder. He grunted as he continued to pump his hips. He wouldn't last long.

"Shit... oh, Buck..." Steve moaned, tucking his head in to meet his lover's as they fucked. Locked into this moment together.

"I'm... I'm not going to... last," James breathed with a whine.

"Come, babe," Steve told him, practically begging for release himself. "Come hard."

Feeling Steve find his sweet spot, just below his ear, James trembled. "Fuck," he groaned. "Coming... filling you up," he gasped.

Steve nibbled at the spot as he felt Bucky unload, he released what sliver of restraint he had and came, his body shuddering with pleasure.

James could feel the stickiness between their bodies as he found Steve's mouth in the darkness. He kissed him deeply. Both hands in his lover's hair.

Steve kissed Bucky back fully, sweeping his tongue through his mouth as he let out a contented sound. "I love you so much," he said breathlessly.

"I love you too," James replied. He rested there, happy to stay wrapped around Steve while he finally softened. "We'll need to clean up..."

Steve chuckled lazily. "Yes, we will," he agreed. "We made a bit of a mess."

"Shower, then bed?" He asked. "We have a long day tomorrow."

Steve nodded. "And a gal to be attentive to." He waited for Bucky to lift himself off of him before he pushed himself up. "We should rest pretty well after that."

"Oh, I'm sure we will... I plan on her not being able to walk," James chuckled.

Steve laughed softly in reply. "That's the goal, huh?" He joked lightly. "I think we can accomplish that."

"I think we can too," James agreed as he stood and offered Steve his hand.

Steve took his hand and went to the bathroom with him, flipping on the light. "I'm hoping I can sleep well tonight. I can't help but be a little anxious about tomorrow."

"I'm anxious too," James admitted, watching as Steve turned on the tap for the shower. "But I think the exhaustion will hit us when we settle down."

"I'm hoping so," Steve replied, waiting for the water to get warm before he stepped inside, leaving the door open for Bucky. "I just... can't help but worry."

James shut the door behind him and let Steve stand under the hot spray of water. "What about?"

Steve sighed as he tried to figure out how to say it. "Nothing we do ever goes off the easy way, you know?"

"You're afraid something is going to happen," James replied. "That something will stop the wedding."

Steve dropped his head, though he nodded. "I can't help it," he said with some amount of despair.

James pulled Steve to him. "It's alright. We'll have a lot of security, and we'll do our best to make sure nothing happens."

Steve knew they would do everything possible. But he still had a sinking feeling. "I just hope my gut is wrong, Buck. For everyone's sake, but especially Cleo's."

"I hope so too." James kissed Steve's cheek then turned to grab the soap before beginning to lather Steve's body.

Steve wanted to be in the moment at his wedding, not worried. He hoped he could summon it tomorrow. Sleep would do him some good. "I love you both so much," he told Bucky softly.

"We love you too," James assured him. "I know your brain is always moving, always thinking. Mine is too. Let's just focus on getting to look our absolute best tomorrow, for our Cleo."

Steve nodded as he released a slow breath. "We clean up pretty well," he said, smiling softly.

James let Steve rinse off under the water as he began to lather himself in soap. "Yes, we do."

"You're gonna look so handsome. I love you in dark blue," Steve swooned.

"You will too," James agreed, blushing.

"I do okay," Steve said with a smile as he spotted the blush on Bucky's cheeks. "Cleo, I can't even imagine what she'll look like... an angel maybe."

James grinned as they rotated, and he was able to rinse off. "I don't know... I'm excited to find out."

"That moment when we see her... that's what I'm looking forward to," Steve said as he prepared to step out of the shower.

"Me too. Seeing her at the end of the aisle... it's going to be perfect."

Steve stepped out and began to dry off. "I'll try to dream about that tonight," he said with a soft smile. "Instead of worrying."

"Me too," James agreed.

Once he was dried off, Steve hung the towel back up. "I'll meet you in bed," he said, stepping out of the bathroom.

James stepped out and dried off before he quickly brushed his hair. Then he walked out into the dark bedroom. "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah. Just replacing the sheets," Steve replied, having found a set in the closet. "We made quite a mess."

"Yeah," James chuckled. "We did."

Steve finished his task before he climbed into bed, pulling the new clean covers up over himself. "Let's get to bed. Don't want to be groggy for our bride."

James yawned as he got in bed beside Steve. "I'm right behind you."

"Goodnight, handsome," Steve said, turning off the final light by the bed before he settled in fully.

"Good night, babe," James murmured in reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...
186K 5K 19
{Bucky Barnes X Reader} Bucky Barnes has come a long way since being deprogrammed from Hydra. After some time on his own he finally joined Steve and...
259K 6.1K 57
Your whole life you had been picked on, along with your twin brother Steve. You both were born very small and had multiple health problems. But the b...
331 29 10
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...