PARIS | lando norris

By belletastix

"she means too much to me for the media to give her hate, i was just protecting her." in which max verstappe... More

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦
𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
001. merry christmas
002. new years in monaco
003. moving vlog!
004. lando falling for marnie pt 1
005. not a date
006. our son edwardo
007. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
008. the three hs
009. ferrari day
010. the race was a mess
011. the plan
012. new found favourite american
013. saudi arabia gp
015. why do they hate me?
016. god, it's brutal out here

014. utter chaos

2.5K 94 9
By belletastix

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
[ instagram / youtube ]
❛ utter chaos  ❜

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・⭑ // 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆
marniesantos has posted
to their story !

marniesantos via instragram stories

10 minutes ago

> marniesantos has posted!

tagged : redbullracing

tagged : logansargeant

tagged : alex_albon

tagged : georgerussell63, landonorris

tagged : maxverstappen1

❤️ liked by maxverstappen1 and 96,307 others

marniesantos saudi arabia gp you were a dream!!! oh and new youtube video out now!!!

view all comments

user27 NEW CONTENT YES YES YES

user52 ARE THESE PHOTOS INSIGHT TO THE VIDEO BECAUSE THAT MEANS WE GET DINNER CONTENT!!!

User142 NOT HER USING THE FANPAGE PHOTO OF HER AND MAX
marniesantos it was too cute not to use

user89 WIFE WIFE WIFE

maxverstappen1 thank you for always allowing me a cameo in these dumps marnie
marniesantos you put up with me all the time it's what you deserve 😊

charles_leclerc i don't wanna kms after this race yayayayay
marniesantos charles please stop saying things like this before your pr team contacts me
charles_leclerc never.

User04 lando content in the video?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

user02 HER FRIENDSHIP WITH LOGAN IS SO PURE I ADORE THEM

user86   WHO TOOK THE 5TH PHOTO?!?!?!?!

logansargeant hiiii marnie
marniesantos hiii logie

maxfewtrell thank you for the content marns
marniesantos i did this just for you max now I better see you in australia
maxfewtrell uhhhh..... yeah I'm sure I can make time in my busy schedule

georgerussell63 MARNIE
marniesantos GEORGE

lilymunihe one chance I'm seriously begging now
marniesantos I've told you get rid of the bf and you can have me

alex_albon A RACE TO FORGET!!
marniesantos are you quoting charles rn?!?!

landonorris loved exploring with you marns
marniesantos same time next week?

kellypiquet marnie you're the cutest human ever!!
marniesantos I ADORE YOU <3333

oscarpiastri can I be your tour guide for Australia
marniesantos OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT EEEK!!!

user81 marnie being an oscar fan is so real
marniesantos my #1 driver FOREVER

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘀   3.5 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

2 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

[ DO YOU WANT TO
PLAY THIS VIDEO ]

[YES] [NO]

#12 ON TRENDING

MOST CHAOTIC WEEKEND EVER | marnie santos

145K ​​​​​ 1,945,688​​​​ 2023
Likes​​​​​ Views​​​ 20th March

Marnie Santos ​​​​​ 3,567,643 subscribers

SUBCRIBE
🔔

————————————————

Published on March 20th 2023

a chaotic video please prepare yourself

SOCIALS—

instagram : marniesantos
twitter : marniesantos
snapchat : xoxomarnie
tiktok : msanhoes

BUSINESS EMAIL—
marniesantosbiz@gmail.com

i don't own any of the music used credit goes to the original creator(s)

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING 😘😘😘

————————————————

Marnie was stood in a bathroom, her camera set up on the counter in front of her as makeup littered the space. "Hello world. Welcome back, or just welcome for some of you because I have noticed my follower count going up since Bahrain weekend. This vlog is dedicated to Max Fewtrell for his incessant messages about 'Marnie content' so, here you my second favourite Max, I hope this meets your standards."

The girl smiled as she leant forward grab some of her makeup, moving it around so she could find what she needed as easily as possible.

Suddenly the camera cut to Marnie sat on her hotel bed, a hoodie on and mascara under her eyes, "Uh, hi, sorry for looking like shit, I'm just editing right now, and I'm pretending not to be hungover because Max is going to be knocking on my door in like twenty minutes to go somewhere but... um, I just put this little thing to make a small disclaimer."

The girl let out a small sigh, sniffing a little bit. "As I said I've noticed my follower count go up since Bahrain, uh, and with supporters, come haters. But I just wanna say that I'm not using the f1 boys for clout, for followers, for anything except friendship. These guys have become some of my favourite people on earth, I love them and I'm not just some influencer going to these grand prix with no interest in the sport."

"Max... Verstappen has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, he is my brother, and he is the reason that I love motorsports. He forced me to go along to every single one of his karting practices and races and tournaments and so it was natural that I fell in love with it, so... I deserve to be here and I deserve to be friends with my friends without people hating on me. Uh, yeah, that's all I had to say so... let's get back into it."

The screen cut back to Marnie doing her makeup, the girl gently applying mascara to her eyelashes as Harry Styles played in the background. "Oh my gosh guys, I am going to see Harry this year and I am so so so excited, you don't even get it. I am going to his final night in Italy because I am that girl and wanted to go to the last Love on Tour show ever. And yes that means I'm not going to Hungary so I hope nothing that exciting happens because even though I will be watching, I'll be upset if I can't celebrate with everyone y'know."

The brunette then spun around singing along to the song loudly, "Right here, right here, spinning out, waiting for ya. I'm here, right here, wishing I could be there for ya."

Marnie's singing stopped as she jumped along to the beat, as if she was Harry Styles herself and when the part had finished, she let out a breath, smiling at the camera. "Wore my satellite stompers just for that to be honest."

She grabbed the camera, turning it around to show the red adidas shoes on her feet before she spun the camera back to her smiling face. "Right I think I'm ready! Outfit check!"

She placed the camera down, taking a few steps back and showing off her white crop top and tennis skirt. Marnie grabbed her sunglasses placing them on top of her head, using them as a headband to push her hair back.

"I'm scared I'm gonna get cold but eh, I'm sure the person I'm going exploring with will have a jumper or something." Marnie shrugged, picking her camera up once again. "Anygays let's get going."

CUT SCENE

"What is up everyone?" Marnie exclaimed loudly, now stood in the middle of a random street, her camera being held by someone in front of her. "On the streets of Jeddah right now, and it's so pretty I wanna die."

"Slightly dramatic Marns." An unmistakeable voice stated from behind the camera.

"Did I say you were allowed to speak yet?" Marnie looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Didn't think so. But surprise ruined you muppet! So, despite me telling him not to speak until I say so because I wanted to shock all of you by who I was with, please welcome to my channel for the first time ever, Mr Lando Norris."

Marnie grabbed the camera from the boy, turning it so it was facing him. Lando smiled at the camera, "Hello."

"Lando is here trying to convert me to a mclaren fan, and it is not working." Marnie stated.

"Oscar's in Mclaren." Lando reminded her with a small smirk.

"It's kinda working." Marnie corrected herself. "I'd follow Oscar to the ends of the Earth, I adore him."

"Alright, calm yourself Santos." Lando rolled his eyes.

"Never." Marnie replied, still holding the camera up at Lando. "But back to my original point, have you never seen something so beautiful, it makes you wanna die a little bit?"

Lando hesitated for a second, looking at Marnie over the camera as a small smile came across his face. "I suppose I have."

There was a beat of silence as Lando had clearly made eye contact with Marnie before the girl turned the camera back to herself, shoving it in Lando's hands once more.

"Exactly." Marnie smiled smugly. "And Jeddah makes me feel like that. Now let's get exploring."

The girl moved closer to the camera, a large smile on her face before the screen changed to a montage of Lando and Marnie exploring the town. It zoomed in on any little thing Marnie thought was pretty or deserved attention, before the camera followed Lando walking down a street, getting a close up of his face when he stopped to look at a market stall.

And when Lando was given the camera, he simply followed Marnie around, zooming in on her smiling face any chance he got, and when he couldn't, he'd create aesthetic scenes of her spinning down the street or simply just walking in front of him.

It also zoomed in on people wearing formula one merch more than once, not that the people were aware of the two doing so.

CUT SCENE

The two were now sat in a small café, Lando once again filming Marnie as she sat opposite him. "We are now having lunch because we're starving."

"Marnie is starving." Lando corrected.

"We're starving." Marnie repeated herself, emphasising the pronoun with a smile. "Also I think Lando should quit F1 and become my personal videographer and photographer because he's doing a fantastic job right now."

"I'm not leaving racing, Marnie." Lando told her.

"Okay, you can be my part time photographer then?" Marnie asked.

Lando let out a sigh, "Fine."

"Yay!"

Marnie took the camera off of the boy, moving her chair so she was sat closer to Lando, placing the camera in front of them. She then sat back in her chair, a smile plastered on her face.

"This is the second time we've had lunch." Marnie commented.

"Yep." Lando nodded.

"Is this time better or the first time?" Marnie wondered, turning to face him slightly.

Lando glanced over at her, visibly freezing at their proximity before turning to the camera, "Despite having pasta last time, I think this time is better."

"Why?"

"Because I know you now." Lando shrugged.

Marnie smiled softly. "That's cute, Lan."

"I try, Nina, truly." Lando placed a hand over his chest jokingly making Marnie let out a soft laugh.

"Such a dork." Marnie snorted, pushing his shoulder slightly.

"Whatever." Lando shook his head. "Take a photo with me."

"Okay." Marnie nodded, moving closer to Lando, leaning her head on his shoulder as she smiled at his phone as he took a selfie of them. Lando moved his phone, holding it between them as they looked at the photo. "Aw, we're so cute!"

"Well I'm cute, you're—"

CUT SCENE

"Everyone I think I've just met my new favourite formula one driver!" Marnie gushed, now sat in a car, holding the camera close to her face. "Welcome to the channel, my new fav human, Logan Sargeant."

She pulled the camera away from her face, revealing Logan sat in the seat next to her, a small smile on his face as he waved. "Hi!"

"Logan is the best, I adore him, you will be seeing more of him because if the others aren't gonna make him feel welcome I sure am because he's so adorable." Marnie explained quickly, her nose scrunching up as she spoke. "He's def my fav."

"What about me?" A new voice popped up, offense clear in their tone.

"Max we all know I love you." Marnie turned the camera to show Max sat on the other side of her. "But you're not my favourite driver."

"Because you're a traitor?" Max tilted his head at her.

"Because you're family and that's bias." Marnie corrected with a pointed look.

"I know." Max shrugged. "I just wanted you to say it."

"Say that you're family?" Marnie's eyebrows knit in confusion.

"I know that's how you feel but it's nice to be told it once in a while." Max replied nonchalantly.

Marnie awed slightly, moving so she was leaning on his shoulder, her camera still in front of them. "You're family, Maxie. You always have been, and I love you to the moon and to Saturn."

"Thanks Marns." Max smiled softly, leaning his head on top of hers. "I love you to the moon and to Saturn too."

"Good, now back to Logan." Marnie sat up suddenly, not sparing a glance at Max as she turned to Logan once more. The camera zoomed in on Max's offended face, the meme of demi Lovato saying 'and I remember thinking, I'm about to beat this bitch up' sounding in the background.

CUT SCENE

"Marnie you are not ordering chicken nuggets and chips for dinner." Charles stated firmly, clearly sat at a restaurant table, the boy sat at the end of the table.

"Why the fuck not, Lando is?" Marnie asked, sitting next to Logan, the camera panning to her before it zoomed in on Lando's wide eyed face.

"I'm not." Lando defended himself, sitting opposite the girl.

"Don't even lie right now." Marnie snapped.

"I was going to order chicken and chips." Lando bowed his head, making Marnie send a smug grin to Charles.

"Lando is a five year old in a twenty three year's old body, Marnina Santos, you are not ordering chicken nuggets." Charles told her, a hard look in his eyes. "We do not invite you to these dinners for you to order stuff you can make at home for cheaper."

"Not the government name." Alex gasped from next to Lando, an amused smile on his face.

"Well you can't make it at home because you're a terrible cook so you order them and I'll eat them." Marnie suggested with a smile on her face.

"Marnie..." Logan couldn't stifle his laugh, turning to place his head on Marnie's arm to stop the giggles from spilling, the camera following the movements before it zoomed into Lando over Logan's head, glaring at the two.

"You little—" Charles clenched his jaw.

"Marnie, please don't anger him." Max suddenly spoke. "Just order something else, they have pasta and you can have two puddings."

"You can't reward her." Charles glared at Max, who sat at the other end of the table directly opposite him, the camera following his movements.

"If it gets her to not eat chicken nuggets then it's a win win okay?" Max narrowed his eyes as he replied.

Charles huffed. "Fine. And George can you please stop with the dramatic recording, please, this is not a reality tv show."

"Could be with the drama here? Real housewives, y'know." George joked, turning the camera to himself and winking at it before placing it in front of Marnie.

"Thank you Georgie." Marnie smiled at him. "I'm so glad you're sat next to me, I have my two fav people here."

George and Logan both waved at the camera from either side of her, large smiles on their faces.

Alex gasped in the background, "What about me?"

"You've been demoted." Marnie shrugged. "I prefer your teammate."

"Don't feel too bad, mate." Lando reassured Alex. "She prefers my teammate too."

"I prefer most of your teammates to be honest." Marnie stated offhandedly.

"What?" George turned to her in offence.

"What?" Marnie's eyebrows furrowed. "Obviously both William's drivers are here so it doesn't apply to them, but I prefer Alex's teammate Logan, I prefer Lando's teammate Oscar, I prefer Charles' teammate, Carlos, and I prefer your teammate, Lewis."

"What about me?" Max wondered.

"I definitely prefer you." Marnie told him.

"Thank god." Max let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't feel bad, I have a favourite on each team, and for most of them I'm friends with the least preferred one." Marnie explained with another shrug.

"Way to make a guy feel loved Marns." George sighed. "I thought I was your whore buddy?"

"You are." Marnie reassured him. "I'd never do that with Lew Lew, it's a George and Marnie thing."

"Aw, okay." George then smiled.

"But I do prefer all of your girlfriends to you." Marnie confessed. "Well except Lando no rizz, and Logie Bear, who are single but the rest of you."

"Why did Logan get a nice name when you insulted me?" Lando wondered, Alex now having hold of the camera and pointing at the boy's face, which held an emotion that Marnie couldn't quite pinpoint.

"Because I like Logan more than you." Marnie answered. Alex zoomed closer to Lando's face, the boy's jaw clenching at Marnie's words. "Joking, I just couldn't think of an insulting name for Logan to be honest."

"Hm."

CUT SCENE

"I didn't have chicken!" Marnie exclaimed to the camera, a large smile on her face. "And now we having pudding, I got a brownie sundae which is very yummy by the way."

"What is George doing?" Lando wondered.

"Uh... oh! George saw some drama going on because I think this guy has just admitted to cheating on his girlfriend so he went over there to eavesdrop but then the guy could really aggressive so he got involved to calm the situation down." Marnie explained, turning to the camera to show George standing in the middle of this couple, Alex recording it all from two steps away before she spun the camera to face her and Lando once more, the two now sitting next to each other.

"Ah, only George." Lando shook his head fondly.

"Very true." Marnie smiled, taking another bite of her sundae. "And Max and Charles are getting a drink at the bar because the service was too slow." The girl zoomed in on the two men stood next to each other chatting at the bar. "And Logan is in the toilet."

"So it's just us." Lando finished with jazz hands when Marnie spun the camera once more.

"Just us." Marnie smiled.

"Hey, give me the camera." Lando took the camera out of Marnie's hands, turning it so she was the only one in frame.

"What are you doing?" Marnie asked with furrowed eyes.

"You look pretty so I'm capturing it for the entire world to see." Lando shrugged.

Marnie let a soft smile cover her features, her cheeks tinging pink at the compliment. "Whole world? I don't have that many subscribers."

"You have enough." Lando retorted. "You have what, 3.5 million subscribers?"

"How did you know that off the top of your head?" Marnie tilted her head at him.

"I know many things, Nina." Lando responded with a smile that only Marnie could see.

"Guys that couple need therapy or some shit, it was insane—"

CUT SCENE

"What is up?" Marnie exclaimed, walking down the paddock alone. "Quali is happening right now and despite all you twitter being going crazy about me being in Ferrari, I am currently heading to the William's garage to find Logan and Alex."

The girl continued to walk down the path, humming a small tune before she gasped. "Oh my gosh, guys, I was editing my footage from yesterday last night because there was a lot, George went on a twenty five minute rant about that couple, it was a lot but why did George and Alex keep zooming in on Lando every time I said something about Logan, because twas insane. Like me and Logie bear are just friends, I just wanna wrap him up in bubble wrap and protect him from the world because he's treated badly."

"But yeah, I just wanted to say that." Marnie smiled. "Oh! Also I just wanted to say that I love the edits you guys have made of me recently, and of me and my friends but can we please refrain from shipping me with these people because they're all my friends, and most of them have girlfriends and I just—I can't, okay? Thank you."

"We're here!" Marnie said loudly, turning the camera to show the William's hospitality building. "We have to wait for them to finish media stuff before they'll join me, so I'm just waiting, waiting."

CUT SCENE

"Hello Marnie's channel." Logan held the camera up above him, a large smile on his face. "Welcome to the Logan takeover."

"Logan whatever very American middle name you have Sargeant, give me my camera back!" Marnie shouted from down the street.

"Nope." Logan shook his head.

"Cancel Logan Sargeant 2023, he's a thief." Marnie called to the camera.

"That's cute of you Marns."

Marnie huffed, pouting at the boy with narrowed eyes. "I hate you."

"Get in line." Logan retorted. "Now come on we have exploring to do."

"I already explored." Marnie told him.

"Not with me." Logan grinned.

Marnie rolled her eyes, grabbing her camera back from him. The screen then once again faded into a montage of Marnie following Logan around with her camera, zooming him on him taking photos of things, looking at things he thought are cute and simply just zooming in on him smiling.

"I truly think I've captured your essence, you know." Marnie smiled at the boy as the walked down the street next to each other.

"Really?" Logan turned to her with raised eyebrows.

"Yep, if anyone cannot see how babygirl you are now, I've failed and need my youtube account taken away from me." Marnie nodded, tilting her head at him.

"You're a dork." Logan commented.

"Oh well."

CUT SCENE

"Max came p2 woohoo!" Marnie exclaimed in middle of the red bull garage. "And Perez won, so it's a redbull 1-2 yay! We gotta go watch the podium, come on."

The girl followed the crowd of people, smiling as she watched Max celebrated before heading to the cool down room. She continued to smile, recording the podium, as Max, Alonso and Checo walked out, the national anthems played and they all sprayed champagne on each other.

Her smile however dropped when she gasped, spinning around to try and see the results of the other drivers. "Guys where did everyone else place?"

She sped off, trying to find anything to tell her. "Okay, here, George 4th, I have to go congratulate him, Charlie 7th, Logan 16th and Lando 17th, and Alex dnf but I already checked on him so we don't have to worry.

CUT SCENE

"Right, I have congratulated George and Lewis, hugged Logan and Alex once again and now I'm trying to find either Charles or Max because neither of them have left but they have both finished media duties." Marnie spoke to the camera, spinning around in the middle of the path. "I might just go wait in the car because I don't know where I'm going and I'm gonna have a panic attack in a minute, where are they?"

She spun around once more, standing up on her tiptoes to try and catch sight of anyone that would know where either of the two men were but she was unsuccessful.

"I can't find them!" She stressed. "Ugh!"

CUT SCENE

"I waited in the car." Marnie admitted, now sat in the front seat of her car, her sleeves pulled all the way over her hands as she wiped her face. "I had a cry because I couldn't find anyone and now here I am, still alone but not crying anymore."

"Hey Marns." The passenger door suddenly opened, Max's voice speaking as he sat in the car. "I couldn't find you."

Marnie turned to glare at him. "I couldn't find you, I had to come here to stop myself from collapsing in the middle of the paddock."

"Sorry." Max stated. "But I'm here now, let's go home and we can either watch a movie and pass out or the guys wanna go out and celebrate."

"I think I can handle celebrating." Marnie told him. "Take this."

She threw him the camera as she stated the car up, beginning to drive back to the hotel in which they were staying. Max stared at the camera with wide eyes as the girl began to drive before he leant forward and put some music on, the familiar tune of 'Live while we're young' by One direction echoing throughout the car.

Max smiled at the camera before turning it to show Marnie jamming out to the song, singing along loudly as she drove without a care in the world.

CUT SCENE

Marnie stood in front of the camera in a slip black dress and a pair of black converse with stars embroidered on them. Her hair was half up, tied with a black bow in it.

"Outfit of the night." She did a small spin before smiling at the camera. "I would record the night out but this vlog is actually so long already and I didn't realise, so I'm gonna end it here. Thank you all for joining me on this crazy weekend. I'll see you next time."

She waved at the camera, blowing a kiss before the camera faded to black.

@username1234 the way she was crying at the beginning stop 😭😭😭😭

@username258 STOP HATING ON MARNIE SEEING HER CRY IS SO UPSETTING

@user129 THANK YOU MAX FEWTRELL FOR FORCING MARNIE TO POST

@user132 the fact that she had to make a disclaimer about supporting her friends is disgusting!!

@user798 SEE YOU AT HARRY MARNIE!!
———— @user616 THE FACT THAT SHE'S A HARRY STAN MAKES HER THE BEST EVER

@user53 HER PERSONALITY IS EVERYTHING STOP

@user142 I KNOW SHE SAID NOT TO SHIP BUT HER AND LANDO
———— @user726 SHE'S MAKING IT HARD FOR ME RN

@user132 WAITING FOR THE MARLANDO EDITS AFTER ALL THIS CONTENT WE'VE GOT

@user710 LANDO SAYING THAT HE HAS SEEN SOMETHING SO PRETTY HE WANTS TO DIE AS HE LOOKS AT MARNIE I'M DONE DEAD DECEASED YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN
———— @user960 CALLING ME SINGLE IN 186398309573498 WAYS
———— @user152 LIKE FR AND THEY SAY THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS WHAT?!?!

@user964 MARNIE AND LOGAN FRIENDSHIP ‼️‼️‼️‼️

@user152 HER AND MAX STOP

@user937 'I love you to the moon and to saturn' I ADORE HER AND MAX

@user729 GEORGE IS SO ME NEEDING ALL THE TEA

@user23 LANDO GLARING AT LOGAN AND MARNIE

@user92 thank you marnie for giving us jealous lando content without even realising

@user89 THE SNIPPET FROM THE OTHER DAY WAS RECORDED BY LANDO THATS WHY SHE WAS SO SMILEY 😭😭😭😭

@user71 I WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE COUPLE

@user166 alex and George stirring the pot with pointing the camera at lando everytime logan and marnie did something

@user29 marnie is so real for preferring all their girlfriends because me too

@user61 WHY ARE LESTAPPEN MARNIE'S PARENTS?!?!
———— @user178 no fr max is her dad and charles is her mum
———— @user28 THE WAY THEY'RE SITTING AT THE ENDS OF THE TABLE AS WELL LIKE THAT'S SO MUM AND DAD CODED

@user91 marnie represents all us fussy eaters with wanting chicken and chips for dinner frr

@user1717 SUCH A GOOD VLOG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

@user186 THE WAY SHE HIDE IN THE CAR AND CRIED VECAUZE SHE COULDNT FIND MAX SO ME FR

( 💌 ) isobel's notes
this chapter is legit over 4000 words long
and has taken me two weeks to write
i deeply apologise
i just have no motivation recently
but i am trying but i might go to an
update every other week instead of every
week so i can actually write without
it feeling like a chore

also go check out my besties megan's ( annxmeganx )
new f1 book 'call it what you want' !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.1K 79
IN WHICH... their story continues. social media fic. lando norris x fem! ferrari! russell! driver BOOK ONE: desire (complete) BOOK 2: dedication (com...
128K 2.7K 42
Giana Cruz and Lando Norris have been best friends for a long time. They think it's ridiculous the amount of times they have to make clear that they'...
151K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
357K 7.1K 48
Lando's best friend, Alya Ricciardi, is a YouTuber and influencer with many fans all over the world. When she realizes that just traveling the world...