So it's a deal then

By Katnotbread

The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for th... More

Info
.+Chapter 1+.
.+Chapter 2+.
.+Chapter 3+.
.+Chapter 4+.
.+Chapter 5+.
.+Chapter 6+.
.+Chapter 7+.
.+Chapter 8+.
.+Chapter 9+.
.+Chapter 10+.
.+Chapter 11+.
.+Chapter 12+.
.+Chapter 13+.
.+Chapter 14+.
.+Chapter 15+.
.+Chapter 16+.
.+Chapter 17+.
.+Chapter 18+.
.+Chapter 19+.
.+Chapter 20+.
.+Chapter 22+.
.+chapter 23+.
A/N
.+Chapter 24+.

.+Chapter 21+.

763 27 4
By Katnotbread

"Blitz! Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!"

"C'mon Blizt!" We were all chanting his name as he drank a keg. This is so fucking fun. I am so drunk right now. I don't even remember half the shit I did today. The Hellhounds all howl and I turn to Loona. "Your dad is so fucking cool"

"I know, right?"

"Ha ha! That was nothing, bitch! Gimme a real challenge!" Bee appears behind him with an enormous smile. She loves to challenge.

"Oh, yeah? Wanna fuck with the big bitch, imp boy? I got a challenge for ya." Vortex brings two yellow kegs and places them down.

"Aaaaalright, let's do this! From Bee's personal supply, the hardest shit there is." I tried this challenge 4 times. I almost beat her but blacked out before I could. Blitz does some stretches. "You ready, my man?"

"Oh, born ready! Bring it, barky! I will drink you under this fucking table. You have no idea what kind of night I've had!" Bee uses her powers and lifts the kegs, giving them each a nozzle.

"All right, shit talker, but there hasn't been a soul yet who can beat me at my own game. So, you better bring the fire, baby."

"Oh, is Queen Bee too scared to lose to a little imp like me?"

"Oh, okay. Let's get it on, you little bastard!" They start and Blitz starts to chug.

"Come on, Blitz! Fuck her up! You can do it!"

"Yeah beat her ass!" I yelled and Bee shot me a look of betrayal, but changed into a smile and continued to drink. Blitz rips off the nozzle and chugs the whole keg. Bee looks at him with concern.

"Who's the queen now?!" Loona hugged me and chugged some of her drink.

"Yeah! That's my DAD!"

"Well, fuck me! That's a first. I haven't had a first in a while. That was magical, seriously, impressive. I tip my crown to you, imp boy. Respect." I laughed and everyone howls Blitz gets carried away as me and Loona party together.

"Thanks Y/n for coming with me..."

"Anytime girl, I missed partying!" I slurred out. We continued to dance as Vortex came over.

"Hey, Loon. I don't mean to be a buzz kill here. But, your uh, dad... guy dude... Is um... He's seeming a bit..."

"Out of control, like... A mess."

"Yeah, it's worrisome. You wanna maybe check on him or something?

"What!? No! No, Blitzo is fine. He's always a mess, trust me."

"Yeah, and Bee, since when do you care?"

"Look, honey. I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time. But he's getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. So, I feel like, you should check up on him at least." I can see Loona getting angry and I turn to Bee. She looks at me with a pleading look. She doesn't like this what so ever. "Just see if something's up."

"Don't act like you know him like I do."

"I ain't sayin' that. I'm just pretty sure he's had four tongues inside him at once. I mean... good for him." HE IS CHEATING ON STOLAS? I mean anyway. "But... I can taste the flavor of people at my parties, and he's giving off a very, not okay vibe, you know?"

"Oh, yeah? And I bet you'd know the 'okay' vibe, right? I mean, everyone likes you so much.

"What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or something, sour cream? Don't fuck with me!" Yay, fighting wait shit whose side am I on?

"Sorry. Yeah, nope, I'll, uh... I'll check on him." She grabs my hand and pulls me away to find Blitz.

"Blitz! Bliitz! Where are you, shithead?! BLIT-" We see him kissing some random imp.

"Oh, piss on a dick!" No thanks, she grabs Blitz, "What the fuck are you doing, Blitz?! It looks like you're in the middle of a goddamn orgy! Stop!"

"Look, I didn't expect you to come in here and see any of this, Loonie. I'm so sorry, but it's a party. I'm just havin' fun with, uh... What the fuck is your name again?"

"Dennis." That is kinda a shit name.

"Christ on a stick, you would be a Dennis. Get the fuck away from me, I'm not fucking a Dennis tonight! I need a Monica or Alejandro in here, stat!" An Imp grabs Blizt and pulls him in.

"Better~" Loona punches him in the face and grabs Blitz

"You don't need anyone else sucking your face, freaky weirdo. You need to drink something other than Beelzejuice."

"Ugh, no..." We walk outside and I stumble a bit, the drugs finally getting to my head. We go into the van and I sit in the back seat.

"Do you need to throw up?"

"Mmm... no."

"Yeah, you do."

The drive was a blur as we arrived back in the pride ring. Loona brought Blizt inside their apartment and walked back to me as I sat on top of the van, holding my head. This fucking hurts.

"Need me to drive you home?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Besides, if my... lover finds me coming out of no offense in this van, I might die haha"

"Okay, be safe 'kay?" I nodded, and she hugged me. The air smelt rotten with a hint of ash. My mind wandered to Alastor. He was gonna be super upset with me. So is Charlie. Shit, "Thank you for coming out with me tonight"

"Of course Loona anytime"

-Time skip-

After snapping my fingers and returning to the outside of the hotel, I stumble in the front doors. As I looked around, a wave of panic swept over me, causing my eyes to widen in response to the chaos that unfolded. Charlie was pacing on the phone. Angel was on the phone as well. Husk was trying to calm him down as Nifty was just stabbing bugs. Sir Pentious was looking under plants. Why is everyone panicking? wait, where was Alastor? Is he missing? Oh shit, no, I was missing... I posted on my Sinstagram... how did Angel or Charlie not see that? Pulling my phone out, I try turning it on. Am I this drunk? It's fucking dead. Ooh, that's why... my phone is dead. "Hey guys" I mumble. Everyone turns to me and Charlie runs up to me, hugging me quickly."Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you are okay!"

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I was at a party with my friend"

"Y/n you were at a- You smell like alcohol. Did you drink? Y/n you became sober and for what It's all ruined now?" Her face was of pure sadness.

"So what? It's not like we are gonna die in a few weeks. Oh wait we are!" I laugh at her. What the hell am I saying? "Charlie, understand I'm an adult! I can do what the hell I want."

"Yeah, but you are my little sister, and I care."

"Yeah right" I pull away and try walking away. When Angel stops me, I look up at the spider.

"Y/n you're being a huge dick right now! You broke your sobriety for what, 1 night? I thought we were in this together"

"I wanted fun! Don't call me a dick. You're a dick!"

"You're being a real ass, you know"

"Cool, I don't fucking care! Now where is Alastor"

"He was out looking for your ass! You know you fucking lied to him Y/n! Saying you're going out on a walk! He thought you got fucking taken he's out there probably killing people because of you" Angel sticks his finger at me as I stare at the spider demon my eyes are pure anger the drugs mixed with alcohol were fully in my system taking control of my mind.

"Well, maybe he should cool his fucking ass and have fucking patience. I don't give to shits who dies! We are all gonna die in a few mon-" His hand touches my face. My face is stinging. Did he just slap me? My eyes widen as he and I stare at him. He freezes as he realizes what he just did. I could hear the gasps of others. "Fuck you..." Tears brimmed my eyes. I deserved that slap. I did, and I know I did. I was being a huge jerk. I shouldn't blame it all on the drugs at this point. Isn't the saying drunker words are sober thought... I don't know

"Y/n I-"

"Save it. I'm going to bed," I sneered at him and pushed away from him. I quickly disappeared into the shadows and arrived in my room. I fucked up big time...

A/n Sorry if this chapter was confusing. Also, I want to say thank you for all the support this book has gotten I never thought it would get this much support so thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 215 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
125K 4.8K 34
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
48.9K 979 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...