The Next Act (Male Herrscher...

By HahaPerhaps

Y/N is a Stellaron Hunter, with the downgraded powers of the Herrscher of Sentience. While training with Sam... More

A New Act Emerges
Jarilo-VI
Boulder Town
Qlipoth Fort
Ice cold
Arrival of the Nameless
Undercover

Vs. Luka

726 23 8
By HahaPerhaps

HI

Y/N sat on the front row of the arena, waiting for this match to end. It was just some robots from a guy called Boss Svarog, fighting against some vagrants from the Great Mines. Y/N didn't know much about that place, other than it basically had no laws, and was rich in a resource called 'geomarrow'.

"Bit of a borefest, am I right?" Sampo asked, sitting next to him. He put an arm over Y/N's shoulder, and pulled him closer. "These vagrants have no idea what they're doing, am I right?"

Y/N rolled his eyes, but he could see Sampo was right. These weird traffic lights looking robots were somehow knocking these guy down easily.

"So, while we're on the topic of vagrants, mind if I ask a question which is kind of related to them?"

"For anyone else, that would come at a price, but for you, my friend, I'll tell," Sampo replied, a sly smile on his face.

Y/N sighed, but continued watching the beat down as he asked Sampo questions.

"They live in the Great Mine, right?"

"I wouldn't say live, I would say... survive," Sampo answered. One of the robots knocked a guy to the floor.

"If there's so much of that 'geomarrow' stuff down in the mines, how come they can't just sell that for money?" Y/N asked, as a vagrant girl ran up to the fallen one, trying to help him up.

Sampo chuckled, shaking his head. "Geomarrow is long past its most prominent use in machinery, pal. The previous Supreme Guardian, Cocolia, outlawed selling it. In fact, she took most of our geomarrow from the Great Mine before, for heating Belobog, before sealing away the underground." The girl backs away, as the robots start approaching her.

"Why would she do that?" Y/N inquired, confused. He though a 'Supreme Guardian' should be a protector of the people, not restricting opportunity. The girl was backed into a corner of the octagon arena, and Y/N could see she was shaking.

"Oho, buddy, I don't think I should-" Sampo started, but Y/N groaned and threw 10000 credits in his face. Sampo gawked for a moment, before regaining his composure. "A-As I was saying, when I valiantly accompanied the Astral Express crew to defeat Cocolia, when we met with Svarog, they discussed something called a Stellaron..."

The girl tries to hit a robot with her spade, but it bounces off the cold, metal shell, and gets knocked out of her hand. "You..." Y/N thinks carefully before continuing. "What's a Stellaron?"

"Nobody in the underground knows," Sampo sighs. "All I know is that Cocolia was in contact with it or something, I didn't hear much of the crews discussion with Svarog."

"Yeah, the Astral Express crew..." Y/N was having a hard time not blabbing about the Stellaron threat here in the underground, and also was trying so hard to not mention the current Supreme Guardian Bronya, which he felt that Sampo might know. So many possibilities with this Masked Fool.

"Boss Svarogs robots have won this round!" the announcer screamed.

Before Y/N knew it, the vagrant girl lay unconscious by the side of the arena. The robots lights flashed red and green, until they were quickly ushered off.

"While I've enjoyed our conversation," Sampo says, pocketing his earned credits, "I do believe you should be up next."

Y/N crossed his arms behind his head, watching as people picked up the two vagrants, grinning as he watched Luka stand up from where he was chatting with that Seele lady.

"And there's the prize..." Y/N smirked, standing up as well, leaving Sampo behind as an afterthought.

Luka entered the arena, the crowd going wild as he stood at the center, raising his mechanical fist. He grinned, and clenched his fist twice, the echoing noise across the room signalling silence. He looked at the announcer, ready to hear his next challenger.

"For the next match, we have a new contestant!" the announcer announced. "An outworlder, from beyond the stars, is within our midst!"

The crowd gasped. Many had never seen any outworlder fight here before, and some members of the crowd even seemed slightly angry, shouting profanities in protest.

"Courtesy of our good friend, Sampo Koski," at the sound of his name, the crowd collectively groaned, "we are proud to present to you, a mysterious outworlder, Y/N!"

Y/N entered the cage, Luka smiling as he closed the metal mesh door. Y/N grinned, spinning around his sword.

"Hello there," Y/N announced, bowing his head.

"No need for pleasantries, my man," Luka laughed, his mechanical fist disappearing as he walked up to Y/N, holding up his arm for Y/N to shake. "May the best man win."

Y/N giggled, a bit giddy already before the fight began. He shook Luka's hand, smirking as he looked Luka in the eyes. He could see the passion in them. He could see experience in them. He could see overconfidence in them.

Overconfidence is a weakness.

Always anticipate what your opponent has up their sleeves.

The two of them took two steps backwards. Y/N knew this tiny arena would not be enough room for a proper fight, but it's fine.

"Ready?" the announcer asked.

Y/N summons his sword, twirling it as he does so. He stares at Luka, smirking. While he did think Luka was a good opponent, he knew Luka would lose.

Luka's right hand summons his mechanical fist, starting to glow orange, as he kept his eyes glued on Y/N. He bounced from one foot to the other, anticipating anything that Y/N might do.

"Begin!"

Luka wasted no time, yelling as he pounced forwards like a tiger. He drew his fist back, ready to punch right though Y/N, but Y/N swiftly dodged it, and seeing that this sword wasn't gonna beat that, changed it into the shape of a spear.

Luka, unfazed, turns around, trying to immediately sucker punch Y/N, not letting his leading momentum slide away. Y/N saw this coming, and ducked under it just in time, before using his spear to try to sweep Luka's legs. Luka jumped up and backwards, avoiding the slash.

He ran forwards again, but Y/N summoned two crimson, glowing feathers, that floated next to him. In an instant, at the click of Y/N's finger, the feathers turned into swords, which soared forwards towards Luka. Luka gasped, but managed to dodge them by barely managing to side step them. His eyes widen as he touches his cheek, feeling fresh blood from a graze on it.

"What, never been hurt before?" Y/N asked, suddenly appearing behind Luka, jabbing at his spine with his spear.

Luka barely managed to jump to the side, but Y/N kept relentlessly slashing, laughing as he saw Luka getting more desperate for an opening. Y/N was about to perform his final stab, but Luka jumped onto the metal mesh, and leaped off it, reaching the other side of the arena, rolling as he landed. He pulled himself into a position where he crouched on one leg, and lifted his mechanical fist, aiming it right at Y/N.

To Y/N's surprise, Luka's next move was to actually launch his fist at him. Y/N gasped, but it was too late to do anything, as the rocket propelled fist collided with his stomach, slamming him into the metal mesh fencing of the arena, knocking the air out of him.

Y/N pushed off the wall, chucking Luka's fist aside. He leaped off the mesh, jumping into the air above Luka. He swung his spear downwards, but Luka rolled to the side, picking up his fist as Y/N landed on the ground.

Luka was about to launch it again, but before he could, Y/N changed his weapon to a crimson whip. He quickly snapped it in Luka's way, creating a wave of Honkai Energy which knocked him down, giving Y/N an opportunity to close the gap, as he retransformed his weapon into a spear.

Luka fell the the ground, landing face up. Y/N lifted his spear up, trying to slam the blade onto him, but Luka caught it with his mechanical hand before it could make contact. He threw the spear to the side, and pushed Y/N away with his normal hand.

"Just cuz I'm down, doesn't mean I'm out," Luka laughed, pushing up from the ground with his mechanical hand. He instantly dashed forwards, not giving Y/N a chance to react, and uppercut his stomach.

Y/N fell to the ground, holding his stomach. He felt dizzy, and he felt a slight bit of pain. He wanted to use his full power, but he couldn't in front of all these guys watching him. Especially because Blade was somewhere here, watching him, too.

"You give up?" Luka asked, charging his fist with geomarrow energy, as it glowed orange again.

"In your dreams!" Y/N shouted, rolling out the way as Luka put a hole through the floor. He grabbed his spear, and raised it just in time to block another punch from Luka.

Luka, getting a bit tired out, realised he needed to end the fight quickly, before he got exhausted. He jumped above Y/N, trying to charge a powerful punch, as he smiled. He thought he'd won, but in a quick movement, the spear became a whip.

Y/N, using the whip like some kind of lasso, quickly threw it out, and it wrapped around the fist. Luka tried to break free, but it was too late, as Y/N swung his arm, and the whip slammed downwards into the floor, dragging Luka down with it, a satisfying thud as he landed.

The crowd collectively gasped. Y/N almost forgot they existed during that fight, he was so concentrated on it that he blocked out the world around him. He looked around, seeing everyone staring at Luka on the ground, all except two people.

Blade and Seele, staring directly at him, both of their gazes piercing through his skull.

Y/N grimaced, but slowly approached Luka, his whip turning into a sword. "Hey, you good?"

Luka made a noise that sounded like a toads croak, and slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "I'm good..." he said, slowly coming to his senses, as he saw the silent crowd around them.

Y/N reached out with his empty hand. Luka smiled, and grasped it firmly, so Y/N could lift him to his feet.

"Wanna have a rematch some time soon?" Luka grinned.

"You bet."

The crowd cheered, before the doors suddenly crashed open. Y/N looked at who came through, and saw a small girl with silver hair, in a red cloak, almost collapsing to the ground.

"Clara!" Seele shouted, running over to her.

"Can someone get Mr. Svarog!" she shouted. "I was in Rivet Town with... Pascal... he- this th-thing called a Stellaron...got him..."

Some members of the crowd ran over to help her, including 'Boss' Svarogs robots. Y/N looked around for Blade, and saw him at a side entrance, waiting for him. Y/N smiled, then disappeared, appearing next to Blade a second later.

"We need to get the other Stellaron Hunters," he told Y/N, seeming emotionally unaffected by what was happening.

Y/N smirked, and two illusions of himself appeared next to him. They looked exactly like him, you couldn't even tell who the real one was.

"Go inform Kafka and Silverwolf," Y/N ordered, and the illusions ran off.

"Y/N, I've seen you do this before, you don't look cooler when you order them to do it yourself," Blade groaned, and he started walking to the train station.

"Don't care," Y/N replied, following after him. "Time to call over the Astral Express."

"Time to attack the Supreme Guardian."

[2000 words, yahoo I'm tired]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 81 7
"He's just a child" - everyone kept saying that, but... Did anyone truly understand that? Yanqing's origin was always unknown, and the reason for his...
38K 1K 40
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
15.6K 377 9
[ Requests temporarily closed] Just as the title says, a bunch of oneshots and headcanons for Honkai Star Rail characters. That's it.
51.7K 2.3K 21
"You're the moonlight and I'm the morningstar, Won't you agree with me, Blade?" A sickly Stellaron Hunter who Elio gave a promise of escaping her nat...