path of destruction

By estellafrances

Women are only made for one thing and one thing only. To tarnish and ruin men. We stomp on their egos and fee... More

description !
playlist♡!
dedication.
epilogue.
chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.

chapter two.

42 8 1
By estellafrances

-Aurora adams

I often wonder if i were to be someone else in this life would i have done some things differently. In that case that would be entirely impossible. Could i really erase 12 years of this version i so hardly build step by step? The answer is no. No. The word was ranked number one in my vocabulary. "Can i kiss you?" Instant no. "Can i stay over" immediate no. "Can i take you out?" No. I wish i felt bad. But then again. Someones gotta give them a run for their money.

Men.

Arrogant
Manipulative
Obnoxious
Pig-headed
Hypercritical

The list goes on but im afraid. Id hate to let my words affect their undying need to tarnish our type. Men are only good for one thing. They're alot tolerable when their mouths are shut between my two thighs. And alot more likeable when they don't talk when they fuck.

As of now. I would love to kick the guy im grinding against in his nuts. "Church" by chase atlantic blasts through the speakers as the guy behind me grabs my waists and basically dry humps me from behind.

"You like that , baby?" His whisper fills my ears and the smell of beer reaches my nostrils and i cringe. I put on a fake smile as i turn around in his arms and i finally get a look at him. Brown eyes . Unshaved stubble. I can see the liquor dancing in his eyes and taking control as he grins and bites his lip looking down at me which isn't hard considering hes only two inches taller than me.

Anyone know where i can find one i can really look up to? Christ.

I swing my arms around his neck and his reaches down as he trails his stubble along side my neck. I roll my eyes at the foreplay as his nose grazes my cheek. He looks down at my mouth with a dark hunger in his eyes "You're so fucking hot" he blurts and i roll my eyes at the "sweet" endearment.

"You know , i don't go for younger girls ...but you could be an exception" he purrs in a seductive voice and the need to stick the end of my high heel into his eye pulses.

I sway my hips to the beat as he trails his hands all the way to my ass and cups it making me tumble forward so we were chest to chest. Thats it.

I smirked as i looked up at his lust eyes. I lift up my foot as i drive the end into his own foot. He tumbles backwards as he yelps in pain and i hold my hands against my mouth "oh no ! Did i hurt you?" I brought up the most fake concerned expression as i hid my smirk behind my fingers.

"You bitch!" He groaned in pain as he hopped on the one foot whilst holding the other.

I let out a dramatic gasp as my expression fell and i stared at him with boredom "All you had to do was shut your mouth for atleast 30 mintues and take me upstairs and fuck me ..." i trailed off as he stared at me.

I go to walk but i hear his footsteps behind me as he grabs my hand and yanks be back around "Oh come on , dont be like that. I can still rock your world. If you just be a good girl" he whispered the last part.

"No thanks , i like mine a little older" i shrugged as i turned around and walked into the sea of people. I could hear him yelling and telling me to come back but I ignored him. I was in need of a drink. I could feel the lustful stares and the hatred from everyone around me as i held my head up high and walked to the kitchen where all the drinks were situated. A big smile tore through me as i spotted over 100 bottles of different kind of liquor. Fuck yes.

My heels clicked against the marble floor as a couple made out beside me . Basically fucking. I poured me a drink. And the couple stopped kissing as they panted heavily. I turned my gaze to them as the girl stared at the guy with love. While he was looking at her like he was imagining all the different positions he could fuck her in. I poured me another drink .

I held both of the drinks in each hand as i cleared my throat and the couple or situationship or whatever snapped their gaze to me . The guy glared at me for interupting them and the girls eyes were wide. Probably wondering why i was in their space . A blush covered her cheeks.

I held the drink out to her as she stared at me in confusion. I urged her to take it "Drink. You're gonna need it for when he tells you all he wanna be is fuck mates as you confess your undying love for him in about ten minutes" they both stare at me with open mouths as I roll my eyes at their reaction. The guy straightens himself as he grabs the girls hand "what a bitch" he mutters to himself as he drags her away. Leaving the drink on the counter in the process.

Hey ! I was just trying to help.

"You forgot your drink love!" I called out to them as they dissappeared into the sea of people. I snickered as i leaned on the counter and watched as everyone swayed their bodies to the music. Fuck april and stel for letting me come to this shit show for nothing.

"So now you're cupid?" The deep voice behind me breaks me out of my thoughts as the person comes out of the shadows like someone from some fucked up horror show. I narrow my eyes at the person and my mind immediately agrees with my core. Hes fucking hot.

I trail my eyes up at his atire. He wears jeans and some suprisingly white clean airforces. He wears a long sleeve white tshirt under a olive green nike sweater. Like he was from some 90s movie.

My eyes trail up to his face as he suddenly becomes recognizable.

Miguel ramos.
Girls hearthrob.

Hes brunette hair falls over his forehead. As his dark blue eyes rakes over every inch of my body. At this point we were both eye-fucking each other. Straight perfect nose and the most lovesick grin ive ever seen in my life. Its actually disgusting.

I gulp my drink down in one go as i wipe the sides of my mouth "Im sorry , do i know you?" I do know him . Im just not gonna let him get the satisfaction that i know him.

He lets out a throaty laugh and my thighs clench on instinct. He pushes his hair to the back in the most sexiest way I've ever seen. And i want him to plop me down on this counter and rail me to the next sunday.

He moves forward as he takes the seat right infront me "Oh are we playing that game?" He questions and i cock an eyebrow at him as i go to pour me another drink.

"What game? The game where you try to get me into your bed and i tell you to fuck off?" I question as i mindlessly pour me a drink.

He doesn't say anything as i return to my place. He stares at me with a look i cant decipher. A smirk tugs at his mouth "Not quite , the game where you pretend to not know me , when in reality you were just eye-fucking me two mintues ago"

I take a sip of my drink as the strong taste of vodka and watermelon erupts onto my taste buds. I almost moan at the taste as i lick my lips. His attention moves to them as he stares at me through his eyelashes making him look like some stray adorable puppy.

"Get the hockey stick thats shoved up your ass out , please" i smile sweetly at him and he smiles as he bites his bottom lip.

He folds his huge hands infront of him as he drums his fingers to the beat of the music and i stare at him. What does this guy want?

"And here i thought you don't know me. " he says sarcastically and i scoff "Oh please , no one would've missed how shit you play on the ice pretty boy"

He narrows his eyes at me . Oh that ticks him. I smirk as i see his expression changed from cocky to pissed off real quick. He stands up as he walks to my side. He yanks the cup out of my hand and I glare at him ready to smack the shit out of him. He drinks directly on the spot my red lipstick is printed on. He watches me dangerously with his eyes as he gulps each sip so fucking slow. I watch as his delicious throat filled with veins bobbed up and down. Seeming to only realise his height now. My eyes dances with lust . He wipes the side of his mouth as he stares down at me .

"Hmm sweet" he says in the most mundane thing and made it sound so erotic. I glare at him.

"That was my drink" i grit out and he shrugs ignoring my pissed of expression. Piece of shit. Why is he here anyways. Shouldnt he be preparing for the stupid game tomorrow night?

"Wheres your possy group?" He questions and i furrow my eyebrows at him as i grab my cup from his hand. This is mine. I had it first. I go to pour myself another drink as i taunt him.

I drink in the same place he did and he stares at me with the most animalistic expression I've ever seen "possy group?"

"Yeah little romano and the weird red head" he confirms my suspicions as i shrug ignoring his question. I check the time on my watch.

1:32 am

I was supposed to be at home at fucking one.

"Somewhere you need to be blondie?" Dipshit says from next to me and i gulp down the rest of my drink . I nod "yeah , and its definitely not here." I flip my hair over my shoulder as he chuckles.

"I look forward to talking to you again!" He calls out and i turn around while walking backwards.

"You can talk to me if you score in tomorrow's game. And guess what?" I laugh. He nods for me to go on.

"That'll never happen , because you play shit !" I wink as i turn around just as a murderous expression takes over his features.

I push through the sea of people on the way out. Nearly far from drunk. I can handle my damn liquor . And i love that about myself. I get into my car as i speed home. Mom is gonna kill me !

I slowly approach our huge ass house. As i park and walk up the steps. I slowly open the door with my own key as i take off my heels and slowly tiptoe into the quiet dark house. I walk up the stairs and straight to moms room. I open it and a creak sounds as mom lays on her stomach. Her blonde hair surrounding her as i chuckle and close her door again. I walk back to my own room. As i get out of the black corset top that hugged my waist like a glove. I shimmy out of my flare jeans as i throw them on the floor. I get into my shorts and crop top as i but my hair into a messy bun. I make sure to wipe my makeup off so it doesn't smudge all over my blankets. I walk to my bed as i throw the covers over me . I sigh as the soft pillows touch my skin.

My phone pops up with a notification next to me and i go to grab it as i lay on my side.

I bite the inside of my cheek as i come face to face with one of my biggest darkest secrets. A dating app.

This...was the only place i could pretend not to be myself for even one second. And no i didn't show my face. I was subtle. Can't have any teachers or any other students finding me so i went by the name "dolphingirl17" it was a little weird. But real life rory wasn't weird. So no one would suspect me. On here i made many friends than i do in real life. The two friends i already have doesn't count at all. I scroll through many faces . Some old. Some average. Some young.

As im about to put my phone away and let sleep drag me away a notification sounds from my phone. Furrowing my eyebrows. Who could be up this late?

MSUboy18
-im gonna take a huge guess and assume that you like dolphins...

I furrow my eyebrows as i stare at the unfamiliar person. I go into their profile. No nothing. No profile picture. Same as me. Just the stupid name. I sigh as i type back.

Dolphingirl17
- That obvious?

I bite my lip as the three dots appear and dissappears and i groan in anticipation.

MSUboy18
-Not in the slightest :) although im a bit concerned on your behalf. Since yk. Dolphins have a dark side too.

A smile tugs at my lips as i begin to type back a response.

Dolphingirl17
- don't we all have a dark side?

MSUboy18
-Hmm , i suppose you've got a point. What do you look like?

I clench my eyes close. All my life ive always wanted to be someone else. I hated my hair. My long legs. This stupid expensive house. And everything in it. I wanted a do over. I smile as i type back.

Dolphingirl17
-straight to it aren't we?

MSUboy18
- cut me some slack. Im imagining you look like some human sized sparkly dolphin.

Dolphingirl17
-we wouldn't want that now do we? Im brunette . 5'3...blue eyes . Thin lips.

MSUboy18
-You put the dolphin accusations to shame m'lady.

I grin as my eyes flutter close. And i remind myself. Men are shit. Always will be.

This is just fun !

I type back a response.

Dolphingirl17
-hey ! Dolphins are majestic creatures. Id be honored to be compared to them.

MSUboy18
-my apologies lady delphine

Dolphingirl17
-delphine?

MSUboy18
-it was the closest thing i could come up with that was close to the word "dolphin" . You don't like it :(?

Dolphingirl17
-you're funny. Sweet dreams ;)

MSUboy18
-that I know m'lady. Now i shall leave you to your deep sleep so you can dream about live sized dolphins.

I chuckle as I switch my phone off as i put it on the desk next to my bed. I sigh as i put my head on my pillow. Who are you MSUboy18? And why do i enjoy talking to you?

Ahhhh its the first chapter !!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see where this is headed. Enjoy reading lovely souls ! And don't forget to vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
136K 5.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...