TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

47

882 61 10
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

"All done mamas!" I said to Nicki as I finished her hair for tonight's show.

"I love it baby, thank you" Nicki said with a smile as she was looking in the mirror and feeling herself.

"Of course" I said.

I been getting big money on this tour doing her hair. And it's going straight to my baby Ivory. And she's right by my side on this tour too.

And everything with me and Trevante is great, even though we're apart right now. Life is good.

"Congratulations miracle worker" Nicki's assistant Eva said to me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Looks like I'm not your only fan. These just came for you" Eva said handing me the flowers.

"Oh- My." I said.

"Want them in your dressing room?" Eva asked.

"Actually no, I'll take them. Thank you- These are beautiful" I said, then I grabbed the card to see who they were from, as she and Nicki started holding conversation.

Hope you like them baby ;)

-Jesse

Soon as I read that, my eyes widened as I looked around.

I looked to make sure Ivory was still in my presence and she was, she was sitting to the side playing on her Nintendo.

"Don't forget mamas we gotta switch to another wig in about 3 hours during Monica's set" Nicki said to me.

"Okay" I said as I threw the flowers away, and I grabbed Ivory quickly walking off to my dressing room.

-

TREVANTE POV

"Action!" The director yelled to me and Kelly, and we started kissing.

Knocking out the kissing scene.

It's weird, now that me and Janet are back together, these kissing scenes I gotta do make me uncomfortable.

It's a job though, gotta get it done. But it just shows me how committed I am this time around, and how much I love Janet.

Me and Kelly deepened the kiss, and I held her tight before the director yelled "CUT!"

I immediately pulled away and the director said "Take 5"

"Coo" I said. I'm hungry anyways and I needa eat these snacks I brought.

I started heading to my dressing room when my phone started ringing.

I seen it was Janet and smiled, I answered immediately saying "Wassup baby"

"Hey babe. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing good, we on a break right now. How are you? How's Ivory?" I asked.

"We're both great. I just finished Nicki's hair for her first set so, we all good on that" Janet said.

"Good. I miss you" I said.

"I miss you more. One more month and we back in action baby" She said.

"I'm already knowing" I said chuckling.

"Umm.. Do you still have that attorney?Wayne?" She asked.

"Yeah I do" I said.

"Okay. Because I was thinking about getting a restraining order against Jesse." Janet said.

I squinted my eyes and sat up a bit.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just- I think it'll be a good idea." She said.

"Well I been saying that since you first met the nigga" I joked and she laughed a little too.

"Yeah. It's just a good idea" Janet said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it and talk to Wayne." I said.

"Okay thank you baby." She said.

"Ain't a problem. My break almost over so, I'll give you a call once I'm heading to the crib aight?" I said.

"Aight. I love you" She said.

"I love you more" I said before we both hung up the phone.

-

JANET POV

"I'll keep her with me so you can smoke and get your food, she's all good. Me and Eva got her" Nicki said as she sat Ivory on her lap.

"Sounds good. You want me to bring you anything back?" I asked.

"Ummm. Just some fries" She said.

"I got you" I said. I kissed Ivory's forehead and said "Be good to Nicki okay? I love you"

"Okay! I love you too" Ivory said.

I walked out to the parking lot, taking a deep breath. I'm so tired.

Couldn't wait to get back to my hotel room and go to sleep at the end of the day.

I got to my car and opened the trunk, putting all of my hair products and equipment in the back, and once I closed it, there was Jesse. Standing by my car.

At this point this is harassment and stalking at its finest.

"Hey Janet." Jesse said with a smile.

"What are you doing here Jesse?" I asked.

"Came to talk to you. You couldn't have possibly thought after how you talked to me at the concert the other day that I was gone let that slide. Now did you?" He said.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone" I said.

"Mmm.. I don't like that idea. I like you though." He said looking me up and down.

I just shook my head as I opened the car door and I got in. As I was about to close it, he grabbed the door and said "I'm not done talking"

"Well I am." I said to him. "Get the fuck away from me" I added trying to close the door but he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth.

My eyes widened as he said "Now who you think you talking to?" In my ear.

I screamed into his hand as he yanked me out of the car, and I tried to break out of his grip. But he was far too strong.

I kept screaming into his hand, and he slid his hand under my skirt and I gasped feeling him rip my panties off of me.

Scared wasn't even the word.

"You could've said thank you for all the flowers and give me another chance but, you didn't wanna do that so now it resorts to this" He said in my ear and I tried to elbow him as his hand was still over my mouth.

"Help me! Help me!" I tried to yell through his hand and I screamed again as tears ran through my face.

"Janet?!" I heard Nicki's familiar voice say.

Jesse's eyes widened as he put me down and quickly ran off.

"JANET?!" Nicki yelled again as she ran over to me and I squatted down on the ground as I just cried.

"Oh my God! Honey are you okay?!" Nicki yelled lifting me up.

"He just t-tried to rape me oh my God!" I yelled as I cried and Nicki grabbed my hands yelling "You want us to take you to the hospital?!"

"Noooo I'm okay!" I cried and Nicki held the sides of my face saying "Janet! Come here"

I held her crying as I said "I wanna go to the hotel"

"Okay, okay, come on let's get Ivory and you're coming to MY house! Not to that hotel, come on honey!" Nicki said as she was crying too, feeling sorry for me as we held each other and started walking to get Ivory first.

-

☕️ To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 43
a hood love story.💕 - BOOK 2 COMING SOON.
299K 8.2K 33
Just read it😏
3.7K 243 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

352K 13.4K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?