One For All (ATTOW HUMAN AU)

By d33perreadzz

This is a story where the Sully's move from San Francisco, California to Orlando, Florida. Not much of a big... More

Intro - Sully family !!
Intro Metkayina Family !!
Other characters !!
1 - New home ✧.*
2 - I'm an alcoholic *ೃ༄
3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹
5 - Alone ☄. *. ⋆

4 - Pretty boy .ೃ࿐

61 2 1
By d33perreadzz

Ao'nung pov

- You know I've been doing something thinking and I've come to realize how quick you can catch feelings for someone. Of course I've never experienced this because I don't really like people but oh my Lord, did I know that you could catch feelings this quick. 

------------------------------

Ao'nung was finishing up his papers up when the teacher called him up to his desk. "Ao'nung come here, please." the teacher said. Ao'nung hopped from his seat and walked up to the teacher's desk. "Yes?" he replied. "Please go check on Neteyam." Ao'nung chuckled softly before giving the teacher a confused look. "What?" he slightly laughed. The teacher sighed deeply before speaking up again. "I said go check on Neteyam." Ao'nung rolled his eyes then huffed out a quiet 'okay'.

As Ao'nung roamed the halls to the bathroom he received a few looks from boys and girls in the hallway. He was used to people staring at him but not this way, they looked mad at him about something. Though he could care less.

"Pretty boy, you in here?" Ao'nung said while walking in the bathroom.

He stopped at the sight of Neteyam holding onto the sink looking at himself in the mirror. 

"What are you doing?" Ao'nung smirked.

Neteyam sighed loudly before turning to look at Ao'nung. "Please go back to class."

"Um no. The teacher told me to come and check on you so that's what i'm going to do." he replied.

"There's nothing to check on." 

"Clearly there is if you're sitting here crying in the school bathroom." he laughed.

"Shut up." Neteyam huffed out.

"No thanks." 

Neteyam wiped his eyes then roughly pushed pass Ao'nung walking back to class.

Excuse him.

----------------------------

"Ao'nung! My man!" Rotxo yelled.

"Hey bro!" Ao'nung said walking over to the lunch table.

As he walked over there he noticed the new kids sitting with them already and Tsireya seemed to be so fascinated by the big forehead one. He took a seat next to Neteyam since the red head one was sitting next to Rotxo.

"So?" Rotxo spoke.

"So what?" Ao'nung asked.

"So do you have any classes with Mae?" he replied.

"Nah, I don't care though." Ao'nung said while taking a bit of his sandwich.

"Bro!" That's your girlfriend! Don't you want to be with her?" Rotxo asked.

"No it does rea-"

"Ao'nung! Baby!" Mae screamed from the door.

Ao'nung rolled his eyes then forced a smile on his face as he girlfriend ran over to him.

Not today.

"Hey my love." he said kissing her lips.

After they finished kissing she turned to look at everyone sitting at the table and smiled. "Hi, my names Mae." she said introducing herself. They all smiled back at her waving then returning to do what they were doing, except for Neteyam he seemed to be intrigued by her. "I think I have a class with you." he randomly blurted out. "Oh really what class?" she asked. "Math with Mrs. Adams." Neteyam replied. "Oh you do!" she squealed.

Why is she getting all 'excited'?

"Great that means we can get to know each other." Neteyam smiled back at her.

"Well baby I need to go to cheer but I promise I'll text you later." she said giving Ao'nung a peck on the lips.

"Bye."

As she walked away Ao'nung turned to look at Neteyam who was looking right back at him smiling. Ao'nung gave him an annoyed look then returned to eating his food. 

--------------------------

As the bell ringed Ao'nung rushed to his car and threw his book bag in the trunk. He waited for his siblings but they were taking too long so he decided to scroll on Instagram until they arrived at the car. Soon later he heard a knock at his window. He rolled down the window and was met with his sister. "Brother we have to hurry to get home because we are going to take the Sully's to the beach." she smiled at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because they haven't seen the water here yet and I think it will give us a better chance of getting to know each other." she replied.

"Fine but where's Rotxo?"

"He's giving Neteyam the addressed to our house because they will drive with us."

Shortly after they left the school Ao'nung and his siblings arrived at home and he rushed upstairs to change into some cooler clothes. The shirt he changed into really showed his abs and it made Ao'nung smile at himself. Once he laid down on his bed for a little he heard the doorbell ring and his sister called him. Ao'nung ran down the stairs to open it and was met by the Sully kids standing there with the big forehead one cheesing the most. His sister ran down the stairs and threw on her flip flops then rushed out the door grabbing the big forehead boy's hand. Rotxo followed after her telling the red head girl to follow him. It was just him and Neteyam left behind and Ao'nung sighed then walked right past him. 

"Wait!" he heard Neteyam yell.

"What?" Ao'nung asked, following siblings through the gate onto the beach. 

"Nothing I just, you left me." 

"Yeah so?"

He heard Neteyam sigh then saw him shake his head 'nevermind'. 

------------------------

At the beach the red head and Rotxo were making sand castles and Rotxo was cheesing way to hard. The big forehead boy and Tsireya were splashing each other in the water laughing loudly. Ao'nung and Neteyam were just sitting there in silence. Neteyam tried to speak a few times but Ao'nung never replied. He simply did not wish to have a conversation with him. 

From the corner of his eye he noticed Neteyam pull out a bag that looked like it contained some sort of drug. Ao'nung eyed him and laughed to himself. 

What is he doing taking drugs?

"What?" Neteyam asked before sniffing them.

"Nothing pretty boy." Ao'nung smirked.

Why do I keep calling him that?

He heard Neteyam let out a long sigh before falling back onto the sand. He rubbed his eyes then looked at Ao'nung.

"Do you do drugs?" Neteyam asked.

Ao'nung was a little shocked but he tried not to show it even though he was pretty sure his face said it all. "What no!?" 

"Why not?" Neteyam asked still looking at Ao'nung.

"Because... I smoke that's good enough." 

"Yeah but smoking doesn't calm your nerves." Neteyam replied.

Can we not talk about this?

"I don't want to talk about this, okay?"

He heard Neteyam let out a quiet 'okay' then Ao'nung continued looking out at the four teens enjoying their time.

--------------------------

It's been a few hours and the teens were still out there having fun. Neteyam was now very high and he wouldn't stop talking. 

"Do you think aliens are real?" he asked laughing.

"No" Ao'nung replied annoyed.

"Hmm I do." Neteyam replied.

Please help me.

The big forehead boy and Tsireya walked over to the two boys and soon after the red head and Rotxo followed them too.

"Ao'nung I think it's time we go home." Rotxo said.

Everyone hummed in response but Neteyam whined. "Noooo I don't want to leave~".

"Bro! Are you high right now?" the big forehead boy asked staring right at his high brother.

"He is." Ao'nung answered.

He heard the redhead girl scoff at herself and he saw the big forehead boy roll his eyes before turning to Ao'nung.

"Can he stay at your place tonight, our dad isn't really in the mood today and Neteyam is literally going to drive him crazy." the big forehead boy asked Ao'nung.

"Uh-"

"Yes he can, Ao'nung will sneak him in." Tsireya said cutting him off.

What the hell?

"Great!" the big forehead boy replied.

--------------------------

"Brother please don't do anything stupid." the redhead girl said yelling and the high teen in Ao'nung's arms.

"Okay 'mom'." Neteyam joked. 

"We're serious Neteyam." the big forehead dude added. 

Neteyam nodded in response then dragged himself up the stairs into Ao'nung room. For a teen to only be high he sure did seem drunk too. Neteyam fell back onto Ao'nungs' bed and sighed loudly. Ao'nung stared at him weirdly before closing the door behind him. He joined Neteyam on the bed but instead of laying down he just sat up.

"Your bed is soft." Neteyam giggled.

"Thank you, I guess."

"So that girl from lunch, let me guess she's your girlfriend huh?"

"Yeah."

At this point i'm just giving him dry responses. 

"Oh you have good taste then."

"mmm."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room and even though Ao'nung didn't want to talk it still bothered him.  "Are you seeing anyone." he asked. Neteyams' eyes quickly moved over to Ao'nung with a little smile in them. "Yeah."

"Oh cool, what's her name?" Ao'nung asked.

"Her..." Neteyam mumbled.

Ao'nung's eyes met Neteyam and his face sort of dropped. It wasn't like he was disgusted or anything after all he liked boys too, but he never expected Neteyam to be into boys as well.

"So your..." Ao'nung asked trying to get Neteyam to finish the sentence.

"Gay."

I kinda see it now.

"Well what's his name? Tell me about him."

Why am I asking all these questions?

"Okay umm, his name is Miles, he's 18, and umm he's really sweet and loving but he can be very flirty and touchy at times which I don't mind but you know I still like my space. He's also really cute"

Ao'nung nodded and watched as Neteyam fell back onto the bed again closing his eyes before yawning. He then rubbed his eyes and rolled over to face Ao'nung.

"Not as cute as you though~" he mumbled laughing a little.

"What?" Ao'nung pretended he didn't hear him but he sure did.

When he looked back at Neteyam he was already fast asleep.

Why did he say that?

-----------------------------

I LOVE WRITING AO'NUNG BROOOOO!!!!! NOT A TOO LONG CHAPTER BUT STILL PRETTY LONG. ALSO THX TO THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT I WOULD LIKE TO INTERACT WITH MY READERS. (1602 WORDS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.1K 17
** 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅** When Äeya was promised to Neteyam when they were born, she thought that their life together would be peaceful. Things were p...
29.8K 453 15
❝ 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑶'𝑨𝑲, 𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹. 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑬? ❞ ❝ 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭, 𝑰'𝑴 �...
5.6K 136 15
It has been 7 years since the Sullys last visited Awa' altu and the people there. They're all excited to be back and Kiri cant wait to get back in t...
191K 4.8K 23
!Neteyam x Aonoung! When the sully family came to the Metkayina clan seeking refuge, no one would have suspected a love to blossom between the leader...