Pranbir and Akshay : The cons...

By natheerjooste

What does destiny hold for Pranbir after Prachi married Akshay? More

Overview
Part 2

Part 1

45 5 11
By natheerjooste

Devastation was the feeling felt in his heart. His beloved. The love of his life. The person he loved more than anyone else he lost for the second time. Her presumed death had broken him, but nothing can compare to the pain he was feeling now. His beloved was no longer his. She married someone else infront of him. The dance thereafter deepening the knife in his wounds.

These were the thoughts that went through a drunkard Ranbir's mind as he was driving aimlessly on the road. The alcohol, was pouring down his throat. Empty bottles filling the passenger seat. He needed comfort at this time, but nobody except his beloved Prachi could do that, and she was no longer his. The alcohol was the closest he could find. It will atleast ease his heartache for a couple of hours. Tears rolling down his eyes like water down a waterfall.

Ranbir tearfully : "Why? Why Prachi? Why did you do this to me?

Why didn't you love me enough not to do this? Why did you have to betray the love we had for each other? Why? Why did you have to marry Akshay?"

These were the words coming from his mouth as he accelerated his car driving aimless through the Delhi roads.

On the other side.

Prakshay was driving in their car. They just left Prachi's house and were now on their way to the Tandon's house. There was complete silence in the car. Akshay observed as Prachi was staring aimless through the window.

Prachi's mind was preoccupied by 1 thing. Her Baklu. She had continuous flashback of their happy memories. Their life in their rented apartment. The time they had nobody else except each other. Prachi having lost Pragya and Abhi disowning her. Ranbir being thrown out by his parents. They were that time each others support system. Her memories of the amount of love Ranbir had given her that he was actually able to compete with the love her mother gave. His love that time was the only thing she needed.

The unfortunate situation however caused that love to become a point of sorrow. Lack of trust and misunderstandings destroyed it. The event that day in the hotel, Ranbir and Rhea's marriage, the doubt about her pregnancy, Panchi's presumed death, Ranbir's engagement to Rhea and the secrecy regarding Panchi being alive broke them. Love was nothing without trust and respect.

These were the thoughts going through Prachi's mind as tears rolled down her eyes.. Ranbir was no longer achievable for her. Her parents had departed this world Her only reason for living now was getting Khushi's adoption. She will now only live with their memories and devote her life to her daughter.

At the Kohli house

Rhea and Alia returned back home dejected. Their plan of stopping Pranbir's wedding had failed. Rhea failed once again in getting Ranbir. Her plan once again foiled by her cousin Aryan.

Rhea frustratedly : "Why does this have to happen each time. Each time its your son that ruins my life."

Alia looked on at Rhea.

Rhea holding Alia's arms : "9 years ago it was him that told Ranbir about Prachi and my bet. Now he again ruined our plans Buaji"

Alia continued to look on guilt ridden at Rhea. Again she failed to help her niece get what she wants.

Rhea : "I will not spare Aryan. I will not spare him."

Alia tried to calm Rhea down. Pallavi came to the living room.

Pallavi : "Rhea, Alia you back how was the visit to the temple."

Alia looked on confused, but Rhea sighed to her.

Alia : "The prayer is just what Rhea needed Pallavi, especially after what Ranbir did to her."

Pallavi again felt guilty over Ranbir's actions. She came over to Rhea.

Pallavi : "Rhea, I am really sorry for what Ranbir did to you. there is no excuse for it. Please forgive me?"

Pallavi folded her hands in front of Rhea. Rhea shook her head.

Rhea : "Aunty, you have done so much for me. Please don't embarrass me by standing with folded hands in front of me."

Pallavi nodded as tears dripped from her eyes. The duo embraced each other. Alia smiled. She knew Pallavi was back on their side. Her next mission was to get Prachi out of Ranbir's life. She went over to the duo. Alia tapped Pallavi's shoulder.

Alia : "I am truly happy that you took such great care of Rhea the last 6 years when I was away. I am truly grateful."

Pallavi : "She has always been like a daughter to me and will always be."

Rhea smiled hearing Pallavi's words.

Alia recalled Pallavi's earlier promise regarding Prachi.

Alia : "Pallavi, I hope you will maintain this stance of yours."

Pallavi looked at Alia confusingly. Alia saw it whilst Rhea knew what her aunt was up to.

Alia : "Ranbir and Prachi will return soon. Prachi will be the daughter in law of this family and my poor Rhea will once again be the passenger."

Pallavi brief moment of happiness turned to sour. Prachi was still in the equation. Pallavi turned to Rhea. Holding her by the shoulders.

Pallavi : "Rhea, I made you a promise, and I will keep my promise to you. Prachi will never be accepted as the daughter in love of this house. Only you will have the right to that title. I promise."

Pallavi hugged Rhea again. Alia smiled knowing Pallavi was still on their side.

At Prachi's now former house

Dadi was sitting in the living room staring at the empty mandap that was filled earlier. Her thoughts occupied with the events that just unfolded. For the past 6 years her bond with Prachi became unbreakable. The child she never met until a 20 year had such a impact on her life and took care of her when other threw her away. Tears filled her eyes at the thoughts that Prachi would no longer be with her.

Shahanna returned from the kitchen. She had prepared milk for Dadi. Shahanna noticed Dadi's tears.

Shahanna ; "Dadi what's wrong?"

Dadi sadly : "Prachi. The house is so empty without her."

Shahanna sadly nodded.

Dadi : "For the last 6 years Shahanna, Prachi and I bonded so much. She was there for me when my own family didn't want me. She took me in despite not knowing me. She took care of me and loved me, and now she has gone again."

Dadi started sobbing. Shahanna started comforting her.

Shahanna : "Prachi has such a big heart. She will always do her best for other. I myself have felt her love as my sister for my entire life. She was always by side, but now its the time for her Dadi to think about herself. She has a new life with Khushi."

Dadi understandingly nodded.

Shahanna : "I wish that she had her life with Ranbir, but fate didn't want it. I even asked him not to marry Rhea, and he still went ahead. You were right Dadi, Akshay is the best for her. He will keep her and Khushi happy, and hopefully 1 day make a place in her heart for him.

Dadi continued nodding.

Shahanna : "We saw her grief after what Ranbir did to her. Hopefully she will now be able to move"

Dadi and Shahanna looked at each other.

Suddenly Aryan entered the room. Dadi and Shahanna saw him. They looked at each other confused. Aryan approached them we greeted them both, and they returned the favour.

Aryan : "Wedding is done?"

Shahanna and Dadi nodded.

Aryan happily : "Where are the newly weds? I want to congratulate my brother and sister."

Shahanna : "They already left."

Aryan : "Great, I will go home and congratulate them."

Dadi and Shahanna looked at Aryan confused. Aryan was about to leave, but Shahanna caught her arm.

Shahanna : "What do you mean you will go home and congratulate them."

Aryan : "Because I live with them."

Shahanna : "Since when do you live with Akshay?"

Aryan was shocked hearing Shahanna mention Akshay's name.

Aryan : "What do you mean Akshay?"

Dadi standing up: "Because Akshay and Prachi married each other."

Aryan's face grew pale hearing Dadi's words. He turned not wanting to face them and started walking. Dadi and Shahanna was still confused at his actions.

Shahanna followed him and grabbed his arm.

Shahanna : "Aryan, what is going?"

Back to Prakshay

Prakshay was still on their way to the Tandons house. Prachi had been occupied by her own thoughts the entire time and Akshay allowed her, but the silence was going on too long, so he though to break the ice.

Akshay : "Prachi."

She hummed at him.

Akshay : "Are you okay?"

Prachi : "Yes, I am absolutely fine, why wont I be."

She faked smiled at him, but it didn't fool him.

Akshay : "Prachi, I know you better than this. You have been sad the entire evening."

Prachi looked down, as Akshay's words were true.

Akshay : "I know the circumstances in which we got married and I know you still love your ex, but think positively, tomorrow we will get Khushi."

A weak smile grew on Prachi's face hearing her beloved daughter's name.

Akshay : "We will get Khushi's custody and she will fill your life with complete happiness Prachi."

Prachi nodded.

Akshay : "And I know you don't love me, but I hope to atleast make a small place in your heart for me also as we continue this journey."

Prachi looked on sadly at Akshay knowing she can never give him anything except friendship.

He saw the change in facial expression.

Akshay trying to redeem the situation : "Relax Prachi, I will never force you for anything."

Akshay noted that Prachi was still uncomfortable.

He asked the driver to play some music.

Back to Prachi's old house.

Shahanna and Dadi was now looking sternly at Aryan.

Shahanna : "How could you 2 be so stupid to do this?"

Aryan didn't say anything. Standing silent like a naughty boy.

Shahanna : "I asked Ranbir to come here and he didn't, then you tried to this?"

Aryan : "It was the only option."

Shahanna : "What do you mean the only option, couldn't Ranbir tell the truth?"

Aryan : "He wanted to, but"

Dadi : "But what?"

Aryan : "My Mom kidnapped him before he could."

Shahanna and Dadi was shocked hearing what Aryan said. Shahanna recalled the earlier events that occurred outside when Prachi and Alia interacted.

Shahanna : "But your Mom told Prachi that Ranbir and Rhea married each other and will start their lives with Khushi."

Aryan face palming himself : "And you guys believed her? Why would my Mom not say otherwise? She lied to Prachi. Ranbir left Rhea after you spoke with him. He loved Prachi too much to marry anyone else. He wanted to come here and tell Prachi his true feelings. but my Mom got him kidnapped. He only agreed to get married for Khushi's custody."

Shahanna and Dadi looked on sadly and in regret.

Aryan : "After he was kidnapped, he escaped. He got here, but my Mom made him unconscious. He overheard Prachi telling Akshay she is happy to marry him, and that when he decided to give uo."

Shahanna : "Then why did you two still do that with Akshay?"

Aryan : "Ranbir's concious told him not. So he wanted to speak to Prachi."

Shahanna : "Then why didn't he?"

Aryan : "He overheard you telling Prachi Akshay is the best for her and Prachi agreed."

Shahanna was stunned hearing this. His face pale and filled with regret.

Aryan : "That's when I gave him the idea."

Dadi and Shahanna looked at Aryan.

Back to Prakshay' car

Prakshay was still on there way to the Tandon's house. There weren't silence this time as the music was playing. The driver suddenly stopped the car.

Akshay : "Why did you stop the car?"

Driver : "Sir, look over there."

The driver pointed Akshay in the direction. A car had ramped into a tree. A crowd started gathering around the scene.

Akshay : "So what must we do?"

Driver : "Sir, the crowd is filling the road, so we will be here some time."

Akshay : "Oh my goodness, cant people drive carefully."

Prachi siliently observed the conversation between Akshay and the driver. She finally decided to have a look for herself. Her face turning pale upon seeing the incident.

____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
81.3K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...