Imisha

Od rixamelia

Imisha is a free spirit, no not your average golden retriever but sometimes her happy side comes out. She is... Více

imisha
CHARACTERS
i. good morning
iii. bad day
iv. she's back
v. rags to riches
vi. happy times
vii. a day out

ii. here we go again

37 3 0
Od rixamelia

~imisha's pov~

A different day but my problems are still the same. I opened my bedroom door to find my mom in her disheveled state hysterically screaming my name once again.

My heart stopped breaking after a while. To anyone else her screams are gut-wrenching but to me, it's normal now.

I knew she was my mom but if she really wanted good for me, she never would have left my sperm donor. I don't know who he is or where he is, all I know is that he and my mom fell in love in India, shit happened and I'm here in London.

My mom met a lot of guys but they left after having their apparent 'good time'. There was one man who stuck though, the man of my nightmares, my stepdad, Carter.

Flashback:

I ran as fast as I could towards my room, I took a glance behind me and saw his eyes which were once filled with love and sweetness now filled with hatred and rage.

I slammed the door behind me and tried to lock door and block it but he was faster, he slammed the door open and it cracked the wall.

I was scared, I was 13, I don't even know what I did to deserve this.

He held up his hand. Knife. There was a fucking knife in his hand. He slowly came towards me with his sinister smirk. I backed towards the balcony, I only had one option, to jump and run for my life.

My intrusive thoughts took over me. Wrong damn time ugh! He slowly walked toward me and I don't if it was the intrusive thoughts or sudden bravery but I hit him in his crotch and grabbed the knife from his hand.

With shaking hands, I walked steadily outside the room and into the living room.

I heard the vase break and I saw him coming. Bruh he was so fast, does it not pain him?

I went to the kitchen and took out everything glass and sharp objects.

He charged towards me but I threw a plate on his head and kept throwing until every piece of glass in the house was broken, he was bleeding on the floor.

I went to the living room picked up the telephone in the living room and called the police.

Then, I went to the washroom to see my mother passed out. He drugged her. Again. I dragged her outside the house and locked the doors while waiting for the police to come.

Everything happened really fast, they took him away and took me and my mother to the hospital.

-Flashback ends-

I shuddered at the memory. I was pulled back from my thoughts by my mother dragging me down the stairs.

This was a new thing she learned in the past week, she knew I would give her breakfast and only then the doses. She had become so addicted to them that she started dragging me downstairs for the past few days.

Call me selfish but I didn't want to admit my mom was mentally unstable, it was the drugs that made her like that. 

Deep down I knew I was wrong but until and unless she didn't die or overdose it was okay right? I took her to the doctor in the daytime last month and they said she will be passed out for longer hours so it's probably just that.

After calming her down I prepared some scrambled eggs and lavender tea, I made some for myself too.

After feeding her and injecting her with the doses I started packing my small backpack.

Today was a holiday so I had to work the whole day at the nearby theatre. I would find a better job every week and I considered it progress.

After showering and finishing my business I changed into a somewhat professional outfit and did my skincare. 

This was my first day and I needed to make a good impression.

I was really excited today, not because of the job but because I was going on the motorcycle again! We didn't have enough money to buy one but when the neighbor's son left the country he left the motorcycle back here and the neighbors rented it out every weekend.

On the days I would have enough money I would take it and enjoy the thrill of it. I dreamt of getting my own baby- I mean a motorcycle one day.

(IMISHA'S OUTFIT)

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

I was working at the cafeteria in the theatre so my outfit didn't do much since I had to wear their stupid apron. Totally dumb in my opinion, if people are coming inside the theatre they know which theatre it is right? 

Anyway, I spent my whole day giving out tubs of popcorn and sodas. Some dude asked for a Sprite and I said that we only served cola and carbonated water, and he started to rant about how the theatre across the town was the best one as they served everything and started explaining to me how soda is harmful for humans and then to some totally different topic. 

I didn't want to be rude but in the span of 5 minutes in which he was ranting, there was a long queue behind him and I could tell the lady behind him was getting annoyed.

Before I could tell him to stop the lady tapped his shoulder and went full-on Karen mode on him.

 He looked like he shit his pants and scurried away.

"Sir! Your caramel and cheese popcorn and ramen!" I shouted. He came back and took the tray mumbled a small sorry to the lady and walked away. Well, that was something.

After working for what felt like hours it was finally time to leave. As I was packing my stuff I heard the cashier throwing a tantrum.

The guy she was shouting at, looked really pissed at something that she said and I didn't even hear the conversation but I knew he was probably right. The lady sitting at the cash register was quite dumb, no offense.

He probably saw me standing there and we locked eyes. I gave him a look saying 'dude you should leave or she'll yeet you outta here' but he looked at me like he had seen a ghost.

He parted his lips and just stared at me like a creep. Weird.

I walked away, removed the apron, and walked toward the exit. 

Finally, now instead of taking the normal route, I took the longer route because I loved the adrenaline of riding a bike at full speed. Today was one of the days when I was happy with my life.

It took me half an hour to get home. I returned the keys to the neighbors and made my way inside the house.

I went into my room across the kitchen and changed into pajamas. I did my usual skincare and did the laundry.

After making sure all the lights were off and knobs were turned off I started walking towards my room.

The house we lived in wasn't big. It was a small house with cracks on the walls and the paint had worn off a long time ago. It consisted of a small kitchen, one attic, two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a small balcony.

My mom made a decent amount of money when she was healthy but she was always too busy at some guy's house to notice the state of the house.

I used to call it home but you know, home is where the heart is. The day I started walking on the floors of this house I knew my heart didn't belong there so I never considered calling it a home ever again.

I always believed that my life would get better, but after Carter got arrested and my mom was mentally unstable I started accepting the reality.

When I was a little kid I always hoped my sperm donor would come and me, him and my mom would be a happy family but that hope went out of the window, when one day I asked my mom about him and she yelled at me so bad that I was scared to ask her about him ever again.

I looked at the couch and saw my mom asleep. She looked peaceful and beautiful, even with dark bags and pale skin she would always be beautiful to me. I hated her seeing like this but I wasn't going to spiral back, I rarely had good days.

Shaking my head I walked inside my room and closed the door.

After laying on the bed for some time I started thinking about the guy at the theatre, why was he looking at me like some prized possession? 

He looked at me as if he knew me. I was getting a headache thinking about him so I turned on the radio.

There were some special songs during the weekends at night. Rock music duh. I started dancing crazily till I got tired.

That night I slept with a small smile on my face for a really, really long time.

~aditya's pov~

It was afternoon right now and Ikshit and I were going to see a movie at a theatre near our high school.

We never went there so we wanted to try it out. It was a 3-hour drive at most, our high school was far away and we lived in the dormitories but we came home during the weekends.

It was hard hanging out with Ikshit because he reminded me of my sweet Imisha in so many ways. They were twins and no one could say otherwise. Everything was the same about them, the way they talked, the way they acted, everything.

"Adi! You are getting late, Ikshit has been waiting for so long! Come down this instant or I will come upstairs." Ah, that's my mother, Soniya Kapoor, her threats are as cute as a newborn baby. Don't tell her I said that.

I was walking down the stairs folding my shirt's sleeve when a hand patted my back. Ugh. "Hello my dear son, where are we going today?" 

That's my dada, Arjan Kapoor. He acts cool and all but he is like every other dad and rich of course. 

I grumbled in response "Not we, only Ikshit and I dada." "Oh, you wound me dearly beta." I shook my head and started walking towards the door.

"Take care, don't be reckless, and enjoy! " My mom shouted. "Yes, ma!" No matter how rude and closed off I had become, I never showed any kind of disrespect to my parents.

"Can you be a little slower, please? We are totally not getting late." Screamed Ikshit from inside the car.

"Geez, what is it? Annoy Aditya day?" I said exasperated. He just shook his head and started driving.

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

It was interval now and Ikshu was apparently too lazy to get some snacks even though it was him who hogged all of them in the first part of the movie.

Annoyed, I walked towards the cafeteria and ordered some snacks, this theatre is really stupid, you have to order somewhere else, take the receipt somewhere else, and pay somewhere else.

"Excuse me, do y'all accept card?" I asked the lady at the cash register. 

"Yes, we do young man." She replied. "Uh here," I said giving her my credit card. 

"Sir, this is not working." The hell? It worked at the gas station. Either she's stupid or there's some error. 

"Try again," I told her. "I told you it's not working! Can you just give me some cash, you are acting like a rich brat." 

Excuse me? She was being bitc- you know what never mind. 

"Oh yeah, you want some cash, here!" I slapped some cash on the counter when I saw a girl standing behind her watching us with amusement in her eyes.

Holy. Shit. Were my eyes fooling me? It wasn't her. It couldn't be her. She looked just like her. I could recognize those sets of eyes everywhere. 

They were not unique but they resembled someone. They resembled the eldest Ahuja.

I parted my lips looking at her. She stared at me for a minute and I stared back, I was about to speak but she walked away. I was still in shock.

The sound of fingers snapping brought me out of the shock. I scowled at the lady and walked away with the snacks in my hand inside the theatre trying to ignore the fast beating of my heart.

A/N: another chapter, I hope you like it! Aditya has seen imisha! These are filler chapters right now but I promise I'll introduce the rest of the characters in a few chapters. These are just to show Imisha's present life and struggles. These are short too but when the other characters come along they get longer ^__^.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.3K 1.7K 25
She hated everyone and everything around her. They adored her. Being experimented on resulted in her mental and physical health to slowly deteriorate...
185K 7.5K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
66.6K 3.3K 53
Sixteen-year-old Samaira felt the burden of taking the biggest decision of her life, which would truly affect her drastically. Her unknown past has b...
Our Flor Od Cely-124

Dobrodružné

263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...