deep nights • lady viper x •...

By ITGIRLByERSs

• when one night changes everything • • if you like check out the second book • • when things were meant to b... More

one
meeting Eleanor
the kiss of the night

characters

3 0 0
By ITGIRLByERSs

Caleb Jacob Uris
He is the main character 's boyfriend, he is the most kind to Lady viper but when it comes to Jacob blackwolf they don't see eye to eye .

Lady viper / Zaoe Rose
She is the main character, she does drugs without telling her sick mother Eleanor rose Hanson.

Eleanor Rose Hanson .
She is the mother of lady viper , she a good person she got a sick a while back and can't work at school anymore.

Aunt Lorea
She is Caleb's mother and Stella and Birdie's mum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 39.3K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
733K 56.8K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
719K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
755K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...