My first ever crush

By loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... More

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 3 : The alluring girl
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
Chap 8 : who's that guy
Chap 10 : Her
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14 : The fall
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

chap 9 : who's that guy

3.4K 287 45
By loveintheairsi

New update lovelies.... 💓 like the chapter pls & share your reviews ✨
-----------------------------------------------------------
**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

"Hey guys! " Advik says as he notices us standing.
That's when Tanya sees us and her smile fades.

" Hey. You guys are okay now.....? " I asked hesitantly.

"Oh yeah..... So , how are your exams going Samira? Going to Top again!! " He said

I laughed lightly, " That doesn't really matter much, but yeah I am giving my best. " I replied. Then I put my attention on Tanya.

She looked ....... Uncomfortable???
I have to talk to her about everything. We were never involved in boys, her fight with Advik last day & now she's coming with him... That's odd.

" It's getting late, we should head home. Let's go Tanya? "

Advik was still looking at me & then replied ," Oh yeah! So I guess I'll see you soon " & went to his friends.

Vaani was standing there all silent till now but now she was ready to say something.

" What's going on between you two? " She asked.

" He's my friend. What else!! " Tanya replied.

" Last time we saw you , you both were yelling at each other, and suddenly you guys are friends? When did he become your friend? " Vaani asked.

" Do you have a problem with that? Don't dare to say anything between our relationship. "

"Hey calm down!!! What's wrong? You have been acting so violent nowadays... We are just asking what were you both arguing about yesterday? Is everything okay? "

" I think that's none of your business. "

" What the hell Tanya... Don't talk to us like that, what do you think we are huh! " Vaani snapped at her. I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

" Tanya yaar... We are best friends. You can tell us everything. You can tell us about your friendship with him. And if you don't want to then it's okay. But why are you yelling at us?? "

She stayed silent, and then finally said, " Okay, I think I should leave now. " After saying this she turned around to get her bicycle. I stopped her by clutching her wrist. " We are going together... right? "

" We will. But not today. " She said softly this time & I released her hand.

Vaani then held my hand to get me looking at her and said, " There is definitely something wrong with her. But don't worry, we will figure everything out. Now I am going to my bus. I'll call you. Bye "

I smiled & waved my hand at her.

Then went to pick my bicycle & head to my home. I didn't see HIM again....

I am done referring to HIM with HIM all the time. What is His Nameeeeee

I had to know his name. Maybe tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------
18 March 2020

Next Day

Today I am again a bit late. So when I reached my school, bus was already there. I almost ran to my class, and then went to my seat but there HE was standing & talking to Nikhil Bhaiya.

My luck is so good these days, that I am able to see him everyday... What will happen after the exams will end?

I stood behind him & made a lil noise so he could notice me & step aside.

I don't know his name to address him & I am definitely not going to call him bhaiya... NO

He turned around & again I was starstruck by him.

" Hey Parul di's sister " He said with a teasing look.

Why does he call me that....

"Can you please step aside so that I can take my seat. "

Then he did something that literally confused me. He took my seat. And then said, " Now you can take your seat. "

Whatttttt....

"Pareshan mat kariya naaa... Hatiye!! " I said with frustation.

" No. "

" Get up. "

" I am not getting up. You can sit wherever you want. I am taking this place from today onwards. "

He is teasing me AGAIN.

But then our invigilator shouted at everyone to take their respective places & now HE had to leave my space. But he was not moving.

" What? Go to your seat. " I said

" I already said that I am NOT Going anywhere. This is MY seat. "

" Bhai nikal naaa..... Mujhe jaane de. Or bechari bacchi ko pareshan kyu kar rha. " Nikhil bhaiya said

Oh Ya he was still standing out of our bench... And he called me a bacchi... I am just one year behind them & still they have the audacity to call me a bacchi....

HE laughed at bhaiya's comment & said while eyeing me mischievously , " True.. Bacchi thak gyi hogi khare khare. " And then stood up and went to his seat. Nikhil bhaiya entered the bench, and then I noticed Vaani giving me a LOOK, oh damn.... She's going to ask me so many questions.......

"I am not a bacchi. " I muttered & sat at my seat, being all grumpy.

They both laughed lightly .

" Ha ye to bhudiya hai.. " Nikhil bhaiya mocked.

I turned to him with my mouth wide open.

" I am just 12 . " I replied

" In which year? Month? " This time HE said.

" 20 sep, 2007 "

[ it was the year 2020 , month march, their final exams - authors note. ]

" Ye to real mai bhudiya hai. " HE said. Both started laughing and gave hi five to each other.

" Agar mai bhudiya hui to aap log ko abhi iss duniya pe hona bhi nhi chahiye. " I mocked.

They again laughed. And I turned around to my front.

Then everyone went silent cause the test was getting started.

--------------------------
After the test all students were asked to wait in the class for 15 minutes cause our director sir was going to give us a SPEECH about something important in our auditorium, so we were all packing our bags & waiting for our teachers to call us.

HE was now standing with Aditya & Nikhil bhaiya. While Vaani was talking to me about the annual function, I was not going to perform alone, but a group of 5 girls were going to perform together, I was the one in the middle.. Tanya was also in our group, her position beside me. While Vaani was a part of a play. Then the kid sitting beside Vaani asked her about her play & she started explaining him. I turned back to the front & that's when I saw someone standing in front of my seat , as I was seated on the first bench, there was space between the wall & the bench , and that's where HE was standing.

I looked at him & raised my eyebrows,
" Kya? "

" Tum mere seat pe baithi ho or kya. " He deadpanned.

"Huh!! Bare aaye "

He started laughing lightly. That's when I thought of asking him about a very important question.

" Well. Do you know my sister? "

" Yes. I also came to your house. " He said with a teasing smile

" Nahi. Nahi aaye thee "

" Aaya tha. Go ask your sister. "

" Mai din bhar ghar pe hi rehti hu... Mujhe ullu mat banaiye. " I said while crossing my arms on my chest.

" Aree aaya tha mai... Already Jo Ullu hai uss ko ullu kaise banaunga? "

" What did you just call me? "

" Ullu "

" You are Ullu . Not me. "

Wait. He came to my home... Is he serious. I mean WAIT.

" You really came to my home? "

He nodded and said, " Go & ask your sister "

No no no waitttt....

" You're A.. Aa.. Aahan? " I stuttered

" Oh! you got me. " He said with a sheepish smile

Wait a second

" You are Ahana di's brother Aahan? "

" Yeah. I am him. He is me. " He said with a shrug

"Oh my god. " I stood up and looked at him with disbelief.

Omg he is THAT Aahan. THAT lover Aahan. THAT clingy hopeless romantic Aahan.

Wait I am a bit hurt. But never mind.

I gave him a teasing smile and said, " Ab smjh aaya meri di ka naam itna kyu liya jaa rha tha.... "

He was totally confused right now and said " Huh? "

" pyaari si ek love letter with a silver envelope. " I said with a mischievous look.

Now he looked nervous. He literally started sweating.

" You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen..... " I said dramatically, using my hands.

He started tensing.

" I can't take my eyes off you... " I said again.

" Hey- I.. I.. I can- I can explain. " He said looking all flustered.

Now I can see he was getting really embarrassed so I thought of lowering my voice so that no one but only he can hear me. (I was already saying it in low voice)

" Meri di ko pasand karte ho? Hm hm..... Love letter bhejte the na ... " I said with my voice full of mischief

And just when I said that his eyes snapped to me, then he tilted his head as if to understand what I was saying.

" Don't act innocent now. I have seen the letter you sent to my sister, I found it in her Bag. " I said and crossed my hands proudly.

He looked at me with disbelief. Then his expression changed into embarrassment. And finally his eyes met mine.

" It was not for her. " He said.

___________________________________________

Vote & give your reviews guys. Love you....
🥰💓

Have you all thought of this twist? 😎😏💗✨

I am doing my best & hope you all will like it. 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.2K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
3.8K 539 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢 *A 6ft tall handsome guy who born to break and make rules of own.Loves and respect his family a lot . *Currently studyi...
907K 80.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
22.3K 1K 42
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...