Daydream story's

Da Vambrr

Hello. I'll be writing story's I randomly come up with or create while at school. It could be anything and wh... Altro

Dinner!
info

Blood bound | chapter 1.

4 1 0
Da Vambrr

When I was around 7, I've been wanting to become a vampire. I know how that sounds, but I was a bit edgy I guess. Actually no, I was a very happy kid,, great parents, a sister and a dog. A stereotypical family written like in a book. Anyway, when I had my 10th birthday I made a teny tiny mistake. I guess one, that changed my life forever?

We had a lake a few steps away from our backyard. My parents told me about a "story" that if you wish for something from the depths of your heart it'll come true. I always believed what they told me but after a few years they just stopped. I guess they thought I was too old.
After my sister was born it wasn't even brought up.
At the age of 8 I told my mom about my "dream", of course she laughed and told me "that's a dream for your next life" I was sad, but I kept on dreaming. I read too many books.
Back to the day of my 10th birthday. This year I'd try my luck at the lake again.
I blew out the candles and wished for something, I could see my parents's face. They knew what I wished for.
"Grow up son. Focus on real things!" I was angry. "Brother, mom told me you can have those dreams until you turn 10! I'll be ten in two years!" I got up and ran straight up to my room. I glanced back for a second and saw that my father was very disappointed. I don't blame him. Imagen your kid said he wants to be a fucking vampire. I think they thought something was genuinely wrong with me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

303K 22K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
274K 17.6K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
387K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
Cecilia Da Anastasia

Narrativa generale

31.1K 733 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...