My first ever crush

By loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... More

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 3 : The alluring girl
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
chap 9 : who's that guy
Chap 10 : Her
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14 : The fall
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

Chap 8 : who's that guy

3.2K 303 23
By loveintheairsi

Hello cuties,
Finally my exams are over & I will try my best to update as many chapters as I can.
Also please VOTE the chapters & I really appreciate those who give me the reviews of my book, my whole heart is for them 😭.

5k reads are crossed... 🤭 thank you all so much. I love you all
- author ✨

Now enjoy 💓
___________________________________________

**✿❀ Samira's POV ❀✿**

17 March 2020

It is maths exam today. Woohoo.
Don't be shocked... I LOVE MATHS.
Ya also I am planning on taking PCM after my 10th.

I woke up beside my mosi today , we talked all night about her & my life. Usually I sleep in my parents room with them, I am scared to sleep alone... But as my mosi was there last night , we slept in my room. And you won't believe it but I told my mosi about HIM, not that I have feelings for him, but I did tell her about all of our incidents. And I know that she already have an idea that I LIKE HIM but I did not accept it to her.

And Yes the first thing she said to me was " How can YOU NOT KNOW HIS NAME YET!!!!! "
Well she's right

I have encountered with him so many times & still I Don't Know HIS Name.

Such a dumb girl.... Uff.

But I am going to find some way to know his name, maybe check class 7th 'A' attendance sheet & learn his name by his roll no. 2 . I know I could just go & ask him his name, But I am Shy, nervous, and coward. I have a crush on him, and I don't have THAT much confidence that I just go to him & ask his name. No no no that can't happen.

So today I have a plan, I will really go to staff room & just see his name through the attendance, his class teacher must be Rupmani Mam, and she loves me.... I am her favorite student so I don't think I would get into any trouble while doing this.

When I went to the class, Vaani wasn't there yet, so I kept my bag and then walked to The Staff room. Each building in our school had one staff room, and each staffroom had two chambers separated by a wooden wall. When I walked in the room, most of the teachers were not there cause most of them come by bus, and some were busy in campus. The first chamber was empty but I knew that behind that wooden wall, there were 2 - 3 teachers. Cause I heard some people talking over there, it was not audible so I can't make it what they were talking also I am not a nosy person ( I think so) so I kept all my focus & attention on My MISSION...

Ya mission : Who's that guy.

So I went to Rupmani mam's seat and I started searching for her attendence book between all the books & copies kept there. Then I finally found it. phew. and just when I was going to open it, a voice came from behind me & startled me.

"What are you doing? "

I turned with such a speed that I wonder how I didn't break my neck . And there HE was standing in all glory, with his hands in his pocket * that's attractive *

Focus Samira Focus

"You scared me" I said while keeping my hands on my heart to relax myself.

Oh God, I wasn't scared of being caught by any teacher, I mean I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just checking the attendence sheet. But I WAS SCARED OF HIM FINDING OUT. AND MY BAD LUCK.

"You must be doing something wrong, that's why you got scared. "
He came towards me & stood just an inch away from me & then leaned on me while saying, " Am I right? "

I walked backwards & bumped into the table, he increased my heartbeat...

" I wasn't doing anything wrong..... I just. Jus.. Just... Came to look for a note book of my friend. "

Then he looked at the table and then again at me , " Why is the attendence book kept on the top? "

Tskkkkkk, why does he have to notice every thing & ask so many questions.

" I don't know, it was already on the top. "
I said with a shrug.

Then he kept looking at me, I also kept looking at him. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look. Why was he still here & looking at me like that.

" You had to find a notebook . Right? "

Oh yeahhhhhhh

" Ya. I will. " And then I turned and started finding My FrIeNdS NoTeBoOk. I hope I acted promising, I didn't want to embarrass myself more in front of him.

He kept standing there. Why isn't he going back in class?????

I am done acting.

I stood straight again & then turned and said with a sympathic look on my face, " It's not here. I'll just tell my friend, the copy was not here. "

He nodded with a understanding look and said, " Then let's go. "

Then our principal sir walked from the 2nd chamber into the one we are in. He looked at us and said, " Hey kids "

I greeted him and then we walked out of the room, while walking I asked him,
" Why were you in there? "

"It's about the annual function. " He replied looking in the front.

" Ohhh!! Yeah it's coming again. "

" What are you doing this time? " He asked while looking at me.

"Last time.. I gave a speech, this time I am giving a dance performance. " I said & smiled at him.

" You can dance? " He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Yeah. Why? "

" I didn't know Cats can dance too "

" What did you just call me???? " I asked getting angry ( well fake anger)

He started laughing, and My eyes got fixated on his face, he looks so gorgeous while laughing, and Wait wait wait.......
...
...
...
...

He has dimples.

His voice was also so enchanting. He's beautiful.
Then he looked at me with a faint smile, our eyes locked, I breaked the eye contact and looked in the front.

We were still walking, then I again said ( oh I am such a desperate girl, he's not starting the convo but I am... Well I am the one who has a crush on him. So better be me.)

" So What are YOU going to do? " I asked

"I am going to give a speech. Just like you gave one last year. "

" Well It's a great opportunity for you. "

"What? The speech? Yeah it is. "

And like that we reached our class, we entered the class together, then we went to our seat, I got comfortable on mine while HE had to first get Vaani out then entered into his bench and settled.

Vaani didn't see us coming in together , so she did not had anything to ask me about HIM, but she started talking to me about Our test, her favorite subject was also Maths, and that's why today's test was very easy for both of us. She asked me if Tanya called me, but no she didn't. Tanya didn't even pick my call, what's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this so suddenly.

Our test started & we submitted our paper half & hour ahead of dismissal. Then we walked out of our class, I quickly stole a glance at him & NO....

He
Was
Already
Looking
At
Me

Oh My God

I quickly broke the eye contact and walked out of the class. What the hell just happened, it was so intense. I was caught looking at HIM by HIM.

Well he was also caught looking at you. My subconscious assured me.... But... Okay.

We went to our canteen to pass our time, cause we HAD to talk to Tanya about all the things she's going through. She was still in the class, and we planned to wait for her. Also the fact that I still didn't know his name was eating me up. How could I share a conversation with someone and not know his name. I don't know if he knows mine or not.....

And then He Entered the Canteen. Too much coincidence God. But it feels good.

He was with his 2 friends, Aditya bhaiya wasn't there. They must have come here to pass the time & wait for Aditya bhaiya too.

I was sitting at the table while Vaani went to buy us something to eat.
While he & his friends we're settled on the table on our right.

Then Vaani's voice startled me, I looked at her & saw she was in a heated argument with Vivek.

Oh Not again.....

Vaani & Vivek were like jaani dushman (sworn enemies) . They always had something to fight on. Vivek is our classmate but thankfully his section is different. Or God knows how I would have handled them.

I walked to them & asked, " What's wrong guys? "

Vaani said while glaring at Vivek, " I was the one who ordered first but he took my order by saying he has ordered the same. And this Uncle doesn't remember who gave the order first so he gave the food to him. "

"Well that doesn't really matter, it's just food.... Take the one he's going to give now.!!! " Vivek replied with the same intensity, glaring at her.

"You idiot!! Give my order back to me Or I'll break you leg." She said with anger

I never see Vaani this angry.. This side of her is only seen near Vivek

"What? " He said with disbelief

" Taange tor deni hai usse tumhari " I said. And then walked between them to get our order, that was in uncle's hand waiting for me

I took the tray and walked to our table, I planned that first I'll keep the tray on the table and then go back to pull Vaani out of the fight.

And that is when HIS voice came.

" Food's more important to you than your friend? " He laughed & said with a joking tone. I knew he was joking, his face said it all.

I turned to him with a fake offended expression & said, " Mere pehle pyaar ka insult nhi karna. Mera khana mujhe mere zindagi se bhi jyada pyaara hai. "

And then they all laughed ( him & his friends) then I gave a playful smile & walked to my friend who was still in a fight with Vivek. And the fact that his food is getting cold, but still he was standing there & arguing with her.

Uff these people.

I took the hold of Vaani's hand and pulled her to the table. She fought a bit , so that I can free her hand but then she walked with me eagerly. We took our place, and I looked at her.

" What? " She said . She still was angry
" You know what? Just start eating. I know this tasty burger will burn all your anger. "
I took the burger and placed it in front of her mouth. She looked at me then sighed & took a bite. Then I handed it to her & took mine to eat.

" It's good. Isn't it? " I asked while chewing.

" Hmmmmm... It's actually good. If that lizard had not taken our order, we would have tasted it much earlier. " She replied.

" Let's not talk about that LiZaRd now. He's not worth it. Take the French fries too. " I encouraged her to eat.

Even that Tanya was my much older friend, but Vaani was like my soul mate, we have always understood each other. And I am not complaning that Tanya is not like this, she's just acting strange from a while now.

We finished our meal, and only 5 mins were left before dismissal. We walked to the parking lot, so that Just like yesterday Tanya doesn't go without me .

After waiting for 10 mins. She did come, but with Advik.

And the weird part?
She was smiling with him this time.
___________________________________________

What is going on between Advik & Tanya? Can you guess?..

Okay guys wait for the other chapter.
Keep voting, commenting, and tell me of anything goes wrong. 💓✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
16.7K 758 38
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
215K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
22.5K 624 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...